Le sserafim 6th member

By popocacalaca

Yumi has been a trainee for a year and The only reason she's even interested of being a kpop idol Is because... More

DETAILS
2
3
!!!
4
5
6
7

1

139 4 0
By popocacalaca

Everyone was getting ready to get interviewed and perform after.LE SEERAFIM had released Antifragile not that long ago and had to perform it today. Yumi was wearing a skirt and a cropped top

And the hair was wavy and the bangs straightened. LESSERAFIM were getting interviewed by wonyoung and sunghoon.Yumi knew sunghoon since y'all talked at the Hybe games.Wonyoung and yumi were super close. The friendship was famous among the fans. Yumi kept laughing and smiling every time one of her members had to answer a question.She lost focus of the whole thing until Chaewon snapped her out of her thoughts. "They're asking you a question" "huh"

YUMI POV

"Uhh we asked how you like the new concept Yall have going on" "oh well uhm uhhh I really I like it I think we all shine in our different ways" "I agree you all shine in different ways and that's what makes your songs so interesting" huh did he actually agree with me " Mhm I agree you all stand out from each others different personality that shows when performing" well if wonyoung agreed then it has to be true
.

.

.

We had to perform and I was so confident in myself that I won't make any mistakes.And I didn't I didn't make a mistake.I only had 13 seconds of lines but that didn't matter to me.All I know is that I was perfect at those 13 seconds that I had and that's that.Even in the MV i had Even less screen time but every time I did show up I looked amazing at what i was doing.

What I didn't know was that someone that I had admired when I wasn't so busy was admiring me.Well from a screen but it was still admiring me.

JAKE POV

"Sunoo don't you know her" "hm oh yea that's yumi don't you remember her she congratulated us when we debuted-oh wait she congratulated me not y'all oops"

I talked to her many of times before even if some were awkward we still talked

"Are you even paying attention to me?!What are you thinking about if it's not me huh!" "Hey do you know if sunghoon interviewed her Sunoo" "Hey don't ignore my question! I get that you like yumi but you can't just ignore me like that!"

"Huh is it obvious that I like her?!" "Oh so now you answer my questions but yes it is obvious"

YUMI POV
After performing I was talking to my stylist that I love to talk to about anything when someone knocked on our door.All of us are visibly confused but I took action by opening the door ignoring all my thoughts if it being sone random creep.When i saw it was sunghoon I let out a breath I didn't know I've been holding in.

"Wahhh i thought it was going to be sone creep but I'm glad it was you.But what are you here for" as i let him in the room he answered with

"my friend he's a big fan of you and I think he would want a autograph" "oh me?!i would love to meet him in person and yea I'll sign something i have for him" i pulled out a picture of myself that I took that morning that i looked good in and signed it

"here you go and tell your friend we should meet up" "i will and thank you I'm sure he would appreciate it" that's all he said before he left

"Who do you think his friend is Yumi unnie" the youngest asked "Hmm i don't really know but if he's friends with sunghoon I'm sure he's a decent guy" i answered "maybe it's one of his members since they seem close enough to tell each other that stuff" Yunjin assumed

"hopefully it is Yunjin i always wanted to talk to one of them without it being Sunoo" Cheawon added "Maybe it's that one you had a crush on" Kazuha teases "Still had a crash on you can't  forget that that Kazuha" Yunjin smirked "Hey!I told you I'm totally over him" i defended myself

"hmm i wouldn't say that yumi remember at hybe games it wasn't that long ago when you were talking to your cousin and suddenly he came to talk to y'all too and you made a dumb excuse and ran to us tell us about it"

"Hey i told you exactly what happened in confidence Sakura unnie!" If our manager hadn't had called us to leave they would've kept teasing me

........................................

I remember at the hybe games i was Talking to soobin.No one knows we're cousins and we were taking in private.When suddenly Jake came out of nowhere and started to talk to us.He was so friendly i couldn't help but smile and stare at him.when I realized what i was doing i said something so dumb and they just had to add it into the video. "Uhh i have to go somewhere" "where there's no where to go- " " i have to go water some plants bye!" And I started running and I ran to Sakura and told her what happened.All she did was laugh at me and comfort me saying that maybe he'll fine it cute that I did that.yea hopefully he did but I felt someone staring at me and Sakura and when I looked to see who it was it was Jake.Sakura must've noticed it to cause she caught him with me but luckily Yunjin came and distracted us.I even heard him telling his members i felt like dying from embarrassment.

Also in the games when we had to introduce ourself I started walking with full confidence and had no clue of what I was doing.I just did what they did until I fell and had to get up as if it didn't happen and kept doing whatever the hell we did with full confidence written on my face.When we finished the host asked how did I fall and I responded with full confidence and determination saying "i was too good at doing what i was doing that the universe thought i was too good and decided to make me fall to try to embarrass me" everyone was flabbergasted but all the girls there started cheering for me and my confidence

Even when we were playing that game where we had to get beverages and not get caught moving.i had a lot of drinks in my hand yet I bumped right into Sunoo and all of the drinks fell with us too also falling right next to all of the enhypen members.I had to pick all my drinks up and helped Sakura with the watermelon she got.I also had to walk all the way to give txt some watermelon that just so happened to be right next to enhypen.When i was walking over there I almost tripped right infront of their whole group and they all just happened to notice. "Are you ok" "why are you always so clumsy yumi" "do you need help" "I'm alright thank you for asking and by the way sunmo your also clumsy so don't even" I was known to talk back a lot to Sunoo.A lot of people found it funny but some didn't like it and called me a bully.After that comment his members started laughing at him and I just walked away so I can give txt some watermelon and when I was waking away from them this time I didn't trip.

As for the running game i wanted this to be funny so i didn't go even though my team tried to make you.They know im an athletic person i like working out and do sports and anything that has to do with running.I also did gymnastics since 15 so I'm not perfect at it but still flexible enough.So when Kazuha had to do a limbo game she looked at me to go there and do it with her so we have a better chance of winning.And we did we were the last people there everyone was suprised no one knew I was that flexible since I don't like to show it off even Sunoo didn't know.When they said if we can go lower i said no since I'm a good Person and wanted the other teams to actually have a chance of winning ( totally not because I can't go any lower).When it was over i had to go back to my little tent and when I did everyone was congratulating me and saying stuff like "i never knew you could do that" "you did so well fighting" and I was happy with the praises I was getting.

When you had to answer questions to get lunch my first question made no sense and sunooo was behind me and he looked just as confused as me.So he was no help and I wasted too much time so I had to go to the back.So when Sunoo made it and went to the back just to show it off to you everyone around us that saw that thought it was funny and our relationship was cute-we have a brother and sister relationship.My next question was a math one and I surprisingly got it right (the person behind me to me since they knew I was confused) and when i did I walked up to Sunoo and said "See im not as stupid as you think i am" "it's obvious Taehyun told you cause he knows you suck at math" "well I still made it and that's all that matters" "yea cause you cheated" "well he told me the answer I didn't tell him to" i guess I was loud enough for the people sitting down to hear cause when I started walking away they started laughing at mines and sunoos little debate.

When it was time for the desert we had to play a game to deserve it and it was quite confusing to say the least.I was as lost as a deer in the middle of the road or whatever the saying is.I didn't understand any part of the game so in the end we earned nothing.I would say it was funny loosing since he made it seem so much harder than it actually was.

And for the dance game i was really good at it.I was the fourth person there and i was really good at it.I wasn't getting tired at all and everyone noticed.That was until I didn't know one but I still walked out with full confidence and copied Eunchae acting as if I knew what I was doing when I wasn't.Everyone  found it funny and gave me a chance to prove that I knew it.By that time I already mesmerized it and I did it without making myself look stupid.People were shocked of how I was able to remember it after seeing someone else do it once.So in the end me and Eunchae were the last ones in lesserafim to be there the two youngest out of the group too.
...................................................

Yea that was the hybe games memories that I'll never forget.Especially the ones where I totally embarrassed myself with that terrible lie of mine.And who tf says that anyways after that I never talked to him ever again since I've been to embarrassed.Cause every time I see him I remember how I made myself look like a fool in front of him.

———————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 538 23
Soobin might be falling for his group member? What happens when Soobin's feelings starts to get in the way of his career as an idol? What happens whe...
2.3K 59 30
Yang YuMi is an idol under Hybe in the band SAS, Sugar and Spice. Her band mates and her have just debuted, and they are an immediate success, but wh...
9.4K 261 13
Y/n is the 8th member of the boy group ENHYPEN. This is 2nd book of "His Eyes". If you haven't read the first one, go and read it ;) Y/n [Female read...
7.4K 565 20
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...