Southside ~ Shameless

Par P0ttaH518

After Fiona, before Lip, came Hollie. She's a little more put together than the rest but that doesn't stop th... Plus

Introduction
Season 1 Cast + Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Season 2 cast
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Season 3 cast
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 38

2K 64 15
Par P0ttaH518

"Oh, Fuck!" A loud moan escaped Hollie's lips as she gripped her headboard with one hand, the other flat on Nick's bare chest below her as he held her hips tightly guiding her movements back and forth.

After a moment more she stilled as a wave of ecstasy crashed over her, "mm-fuck, fuck, N-Nick-" she gasped her knuckles turning white as she gripped the headboard tighter.

Nick moved one of his hands from her hip and placed it on her cheek, pulling her face to his so he could meet her lips with his own. Her round bump pressed softly against his abdomen as their lips moved together sloppily.

She felt him roll his hips beneath her, gently rocking her in circular motions without breaking the kiss, she gently rolled her hips to help him.

"Hol—" He mumbled against her lips but she shushed him softly, "shh Just keep doing that," she whispered briefly breaking the kiss to breathe, running her hand through his hair softly.

"I love you," he whispered, tucking her hair behind her ear as it was falling in her face.

"I love you too," she kissed him again briefly, "So fucking much," she mumbled before reconnecting their lips again firmly.

|🚬|

About half an hour later Hollie was getting ready for work. She could feel Nick's eyes watching her as he lay on the bed behind her while she fixed her messy dirt-blonde hair.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He spoke abruptly.

Hollie shook her head with a chuckle, "I am a bloated mess," she dismissed.

There was shuffling behind her as Nick pushed himself up to sit with his back against the headboard, shaking his head in disagreement he said truthfully, "I've always thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and ever will see,"

"What-where's all this coming from?" She asked with a light chuckle, "Is everything alright?"

"Never better," he mumbled as he gazed lovingly at her.

Hollie felt a light fluttering in her stomach causing a smile to creep onto her face, "Baby's awake," she told him while gently caressing the area where she could feel her kicking.

She sat down on the bed beside Nick and gently grabbed his hand and placed it where her hand had been. A smile crossed his face as she held his hand there feeling the soft pattering from inside her belly, "Jeez. She's strong," he mumbled fondly and Hollie chuckled softly.

"Our strong girl,"

Nick leaned forward and pressed his lips to Hollie's, kissing her slowly. The bedroom door opened and they separated as Carl walked in nonchalantly.

"You guys making another baby in here?"

Hollie rolled her eyes at her younger brother, "It doesn't work like that Carl," she said as she stood up, "What's up? What do you want?"

"Dad is taking me to camp so I came to say goodbye," he said wrapping his arms around her in a hug, "I don't know if I've ever said this before but I'll say it now, you're a great sister, thank you,"

Hollie smiled down at him as they hugged, "Thank you, Carl,"

Carl abruptly pulled away, staring at her bump disgustedly, "It moved!" He exclaimed causing both Nick and Hollie to laugh, "She does that sometimes,"

Carl poked Hollie's belly with his forefinger, watching it move slightly as the baby kicked, "Eurgh! It's like an alien,"

"I thought you were supposed to be leaving?" Hollie questioned.

Still disgusted, Carl pried his eyes away from the belly, "Bye dude," he fist bumped Nick before hesitantly placing a kiss on Hollie's bump, "Bye baby alien, bye Hollie,"

Hollie shook her head in amusement as he left the room, "bye Carl,"

|🚬|

Hollie thought she had heard and seen it all by now but she was once again proven wrong now that she was witnessing her father trying to convince his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend to use sex toys. Apparently, Sheila was upset because Jody wouldn't let her use toys on him and Frank had promised to help her. This whole situation was made worse by the realisation that Frank had let Sheila do it to him in the past which Hollie was trying to avoid the thought to avoid vomiting where she stood.

"I can't Frank. I'm sorry," Jody insisted, "sex toys are a gateway choice."

"Toys can be mind-expanding," Frank tried.

"I just got my one-year chip from Sex Addicts Anonymous," Jody explained, "Part of my recovery is to make certain I only have loving, committed sex. No battery-powered aids allowed."

"She just wants to kick it up a notch," said Frank, "make her happy."

Though, he wasn't getting through to Jody who remained adamant, "The key to my continued happiness is to have loving sex infrequently."

"I've mastered the infrequent part," Kate joked as she joined them where they had gathered at the end of the bar causing Kev and Hollie to chuckle.

"This isn't about your happiness," said Frank, "it's about Sheila's,"

"I've finally got my life back under control." said Jody, "If I kick it up a notch there's no stopping me. It's an addiction,"

Kev scoffed, "Oh would you stop bragging? We're all sex addicts man,"

"Ten, twelve times a day?" Jody asked. Kev shrugged, "Thinking about it? Yeah, more,"

"No, the act." Jody clarified, "arousal and release. Before I got into SAA I was having sex 10, 12 times a day,"

"Ten times a day?" Hollie questioned in disbelief, "No way. You'd like, dry out, or something,"

"Giving or receiving?" Frank asked.

"Never receiving, always destroying,"

"Destroying?" Kate and Hollie questioned simultaneously. Jody shrugged, "That's what I used to call it. Destroying pussy,"

"Of course you did," Hollie sighed tiredly, regretting asking.

"You all make coming to work such a delight," said Kate before stepping away from the conversation.

"Ten, twelve, times a day? the same woman?" Frank asked. Jody shook his head, "No never. That's the thing about the internet. Once you announce your depravity there's plenty of other depravers seeking company," he told them, "if you put it out there you find a ton of willing participants who wanna be humiliated having sex,"

"I gotta re-up my AOL account," Tommy mumbled thoughtfully.

As much as Hollie wanted to walk away, she couldn't stop listening. It was like a car crash that you can't look away from even if you want to.

"One week I had 32 different partners. Didn't cost me a dime." Said Jody, "toys, contraptions, restraints. You start messing around, and you think you're under control but eventually, you abuse your arousal and end up needing stranger and stranger shit to flip your switch. I mean, I started to look at sex like a fight." He sighed deeply, "and my weapon was my cock."

Hollie, Kev, Frank and Tommy all stayed quiet, staring at Jody in a mixture of baffling amazement and disbelief. This was probably the weirdest conversation she'd ever had.

"Knew I had a problem when I couldn't get hard unless I was slapping it in the face of a woman who was pretending to cry," he fell quiet and took a swig of his drink while the others stared at him, unsure what to say or how to react.

The only thing Hollie could really think of at that moment was what the fuck? But she couldn't get the words out.

"I underestimated you, Jody," Frank spoke up after a beat of silence, "In a bar full of depraved people, you are the grand Poobah of depravity."

Jody finished his drink and slammed his empty glass down on the bar, "Was." He corrected, "Won't be again." He stood up from the stool reaching into his pocket for his wallet, "What do I owe you for the ginger ale Kev?"

|🚬|

Later that night Hollie found herself helping Jimmy guide his drunk and stumbling dad back to the house. Ned and Jimmy had arrived at the alibi earlier that night because Jimmy's mom, Candice, had kicked him out and the two had had a few drinks together except Ned had drank too much and could no longer walk in a straight line.

"Wait, wait, wait. It's not my fault," Ned swayed as he spoke, "I was over-served, okay?" He stumbled slightly into Jimmy who pushed him back up.

"All right, let's just agree to blame the bartender and call it a night, okay?"

"Don't blame me, dude," said Hollie as they reached the house, "I told you'd had enough but you didn't listen."

Hollie pushed open the metal gate and Jimmy followed behind her but Ned stopped, looking confused, "What are you picking up a little crack first?"

"This is where I live," said Jimmy.

"Yeah, it's my family's house," Hollie said, her tone sharp now that he'd insulted her. She turned around and walked in the house leaving Jimmy to drag his dad up the steps.

Fiona and Ian were in the living room cleaning up beer bottles when she walked in, closing the door behind her.

A moment later the door flew open as Ned fell through it while Jimmy struggled to keep him standing, "Hey, Fiona, Ian you've met my father." Said Jimmy while Ned saluted drunkenly.

"Hello," said Fiona in surprise.

"Hey," said Ian. Ned turned to him and stepped towards him, his arm outstretched but he tripped and fell forward onto the couch, "Whoa, whoa. Hey Ian a little help here?" said Jimmy as he tried to lift him back up again. They rolled him onto the couch while Fiona watched in confusion.

"They were at the alibi," Hollie explained.

"We had a few," said Jimmy.

"More than a few," Hollie commented. Fiona shrugged, "I'll get a pillow and a blanket."

|🚬|

Hollie and Nick were woken in the middle of the night by the sound of Lip yelling.

"What the fuck! What the fuck! Who the fuck are you?"

They got up and rushed into the boys' room to see what was going on, Fiona and Jimmy doing the same as they'd been woken to.

"What's going on?"

They found Ian and Lip standing over Ned who was completely naked on the bedroom floor.

"Oh."

"What the hell?"

"Jesus."

"Whoa, dad where are your clothes?" Jimmy averted his eyes and faced the wall.

"I was gonna take a shower," Ned slurred, "I came into the wrong room,"

"Then hopped up in my bed with a full chub," Lip yelled.

"What?" Fiona, Nick, Hollie and Jimmy questioned at the same time, shocked and confused.

"Jimmy's dad tried to go balls deep on me," Lip told them, still yelling.

"No, no I didn't—" Ned tried to deny as Jimmy covered him with a blanket. The noise had woken the others and Mandy, Molly and Debbie walked into the room too.

"Then why'd you grab my sack?" Lip yelled.

"Is everything okay?" Debbie asked. Fiona ushered them out of the room while Jimmy guided his dad back downstairs with the help of Nick, "Doesn't seem to be,"

"Molly, Debs, back to bed," said Mandy, guiding the girls back down the hall.

"Are you sure—?" Hollie asked Lip.

"When you feel a full chub poking you in the back, the meaning is pretty clear," said Lip.

"Ned was looking for me," said Ian, drawing his three older siblings' attention to him, "I met him at a club. We've been hooking up for a while." He explained.

"You've been screwing Jimmy's dad?" Fiona questioned.

"I didn't know it was Jimmy's dad at the time. He's nice." Ian shrugged.

A/N Updating two days in a row? Who am I? 😂 hope you enjoyed this chapter.

🖤H🖤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.8K 22 7
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ญ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
144K 3.7K 85
I can't control the overflow Emotions rolling like a stone My fantasies play hide and seek I got a crush it's crushing me It's crushing me I got a cr...
5.2K 145 12
- What if ๐˜ฟelilah can never break the revolving cycle? หกโฑแต– แตแตƒหกหกแตƒแตสฐแต‰สณ ๐˜ฟelilah ๐™ˆitchell was bound to be m...
101K 1.5K 76
Ivy finds herself back in the place she grew up in, Chicago , she wasn't planning on staying for long but that took a turn when she slipped right bac...