๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

By izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. More

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต

2.7K 104 210
By izythescientist

FWU , 009

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3               B: </3

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖.

ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ — 8:56 am

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 10𝙩𝙝.

"𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙄𝙄𝙄?" solana shouted seein her figure in the doorway of their first period class. she smiled turning around walking inside feeling solana's embrace take over her, "hi solaaaaaa." shanti dragged wrapping her arms around solana's waist, "nah this eats dooooown like whaat?" solana said pulling away running her hands thru shanti's hair.

"you look so fineee." solana spoke making ashanti smile harder, "thank youuuu," she said glancing back at their seats, "where courtney at?"

solana sighed rolling her eyes, "brooo, tell me why we was chillin then she check her phone and started rushing out da door. and you kno ms. landry cool so she gon let her. but she stormed outta the class." she explained making ashanti furrow her eyebrows, "did she say why?"

she shook her head, "nah, she left mad as hell." solana shrugged making shanti curious, "ian even see her in my way here."

solana sighed, "you know when she be leaving class she never be coming back so.." she trailed off making ashanti sigh as they walked over to their seats, "i hope she good cause..."

lunch — 11:57 am.

"ANDDD NEVER DIDDDD, WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT?" ashanti yelled pointing in aaron's face watching him laugh, "nah.." he mumbled dropping his head before picking it up again, "yes you did, i deadass remember that day so vividly. i was just standin in between y'all like what..?"

she smiled before rolling her eyes, looking straight ahead seein that they reached the gym, "ight fool, guess imma have to drop you off here." shanti said looking up to make eye contact with him, "i lowkey like walking you, it's kinda fun."

"nah you just like wondering around the school." he told her making her drop her head knowin its true, "but imma see you." aaron said walking in making ashanti wave, turning back to start walking to the cafeteria.

she just finished walking aaron to the gym for sum basketball stuff since the season was starting a lil earlier than usual, and of course they was acting dumb & shit so it was never them walking straight to the gym, now he be a lil late cause ashanti wanna go to random teachers doors and check to see if there eating they lunch so they could swipe some.

and aaron was not about to say no, so he ain't really care about the fact that he was a lil late. the more times he be spending with her, the more he just likes her even more. mostly cause she's literally what he wants,  so whenever they be talking about how girls be liking aaron and he don't like them back even though they have traits that aaron be looking for inna relationship, ashanti be like "why don't you like her, she's what you like?" and aaron just be sayin whatever excuse flows out his mouth.

it happens often due to everybody and they momma liking aaron because he was just a fine ass nigga, he play basketball, he dreadhead, and he has a good personality. so everyone was mad seein him with ashanti but he deadass didn't care, even if shanti never would have feelings for him. and he wasn't believing alla that, because whenever they see each other they immediately get together on sum "i found my twin" type shit. aside from the constant fighting, they honestly understood each other in things aaron believes no one else could.

so he really didn't wanna ruin they friendship seein how strong it got, but he knew one day he was gonna have to, cause the feelings he was feeling were too strong.

——> in the cafeteria.

ashanti walked inside the cafeteria quickly spotting her friends without them spotting her. she approached the table getting a whole lotta confused stares.

"is it just me or..." dd started, squinting his eyes, "wasn't she just a redhead?" he said tilting his head making ashanti smile as she took a seat next to ddot, "that was just the other day...what happened?" jay asked, "reaaaal shit." edot dragged as ashanti shrugged, "ion kno what to tell y'all."

she scanned the table seein everyone but notti making her furrow her eyebrows, she knew she shouldn't be asking where he was at because she shouldn't be caring but she already was.

she turned to ddot seein him on his phone, "where is he?" ashanti calmly asked making ddot slowly look up slightly frowning his face as he licked his lips, "bro so— this nigga went to the bathroom and deadass never came back. had me texting him 'you good' and shit." he explained with annoyance in his voice.

ashanti slowly nodded, "he responded?" she asked as ddot shook his head, "nope. but i'm thinking he went to smoke a blunt and got his phone on dnd, thinking he hollywood and shit."

she hummed smiling slightly, "was he good today?" she furrowed her eyebrows, ever since ddot said sum was wrong with him and the way he be acting made ashanti worried, resulting into that weighing in her mind. shanti wanted him to be okay, she didn't want anything to change with her coming around them more.

but sometimes she be realizing that it was always gonna be like this; then not talking, awkward moments, and them taking turns staring at each other. she didn't wanna lie and say that it'd be better if they never met but she was starting to think that, just a lil.

ddot finally switched off his phone, stuffing it in his pocket looking at her, "shanti why asking so much questions?" he finally said making ashanti roll his eyes, "cause.. you made it look like he was depressed or sum. you literally said, 'that nigga depressed' or something of that sort." ashanti recalled, she couldn't afford for this to be turnt on her. she was real embarrassed over the underlying love and care she had for him, and how she could barely even hide it. not even a little bit.

"ight but if sum was for real up, we'd kno. but he's fine, he just thinking too much." he spoke, "but he asked about you a whole lotta times this morning." ddot said making ashanti go deep into thought, "sayin shit like, 'is she good? do she gotta boyfriend? is she still sad about it' and bro.." ddot paused as ashanti looked at him, "i'm like you talking to much, real shit."

"what'd you say when he asked if i gotta boyfriend?" ashanti asked, completely invested in this conversation now, "i said ion know." ddot answered, he forgot about when she said no in front of the group cause sometimes everything everyone be saying be goin in one ear and out the other, he barely be listening to shit unless it benefits him in some way.

ashanti nodded her said turning back to the door, staring at it for a of couple seconds, hoping he would walk in, "but shanti you needa stop worryin. leave that to him, ight?" ddot spoke lovely making her roll her eyes, "whatever." she mumbled, "i'm hungry." she said putting her chain on her palm.

she looked around at her table seeing if anyone had a bag of chips on and no one did, resulting in her now looking at the people, seein most of the gang there. solana, jay, edot, ashanti & ddot was at the end of the table as everyone was all further up. so they was still all at one table.

shanti made eye contact with solana who was sitting next to jay and watched her as she picked up her phone, signaling for her to check her text messages.

he tell you bout notti ?

yea

how you know

you just look mad worried nd shit

jay just finished telling me about him too

but youn gotta be shanti

i knoooow

but darrian was telling me he was asking questions bout me

like if i gotta man

so he worried too i think

let him be worried bout you not the other way arounddd !!

you making ya blood pressure high 🙄

lmaooo😂

i hear you solaa 

you talk to court?

nah i just texted her too

i dead haven't seen her since first period

and it's not even like she'll leave school or sum 

so i'm getting worried

sameee, she don't even like skipping alone too

let's just wait until the end of lunch

then after we can actually get to allat

gotchu

𝘚𝘖𝘓𝘈🫀❕𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌!

ashanti put her phone down just staring off into space, drowning in her thoughts again

she started to think more about courtney, cause even though she was an independent person she barely did things without telling ashanti and solana.

& courtney was the type of person so be worried bout everyone else, focused on defending, protecting, getting on — even fighting for. she be ready to do allat that for people, but when it comes to her own shit she get just a lil vulnerable.

her problem on taking things out on people "when they really deserve it" wasn't helping nun either. it was rather draining to other people, cause it was hard for her to try and understand people's problems before projecting.

but she thinks everything is right in front of her. there's no in depth explanation or information. courtney was gon take whatever is visibly shown by her cause she think  people can be lying when they try to explain.

courtney also thinks that having that trait "benefits" her inna way. like, she not gon believe in no bs till she see it. she believes that other people should have this trait as well. she didn't feel like she was better than everyone for it, she just felt like she had knowledge to things no one did, but was very much necessary to her. 

shanti huffed feelin lunch getting boring, mostly because she was tuning everything out. 

she was deeeep in her thoughts but couldn't piece the ones right in front of her.

"bro finally." she heard ddot sigh, shanti turned to the cafeteria door seein notti walk inside.

he didn't really look upset at all, he wasn't really happy either. but you could tell stuff was weighing in his mind from the way he barely looked at anyone when he was walking.

anyone except ashanti. he furrowed his eyebrows a bit seein her new hair color, but trying not to make it noticeable. she did look good in it, so notti knew that just gave him even more of a reason to just stare at her the whole time.

he's been told multiple times that it made her uncomfortable judging offa her body language so he just did it when she was talking to someone or when she was just distracted. even though ashanti's presence was with him, it wasn't with him. so he was growing the idea was "missing her" in his head. finally.

after spending months tryna forget her only for him just to come to school and start missing her was crazy. he knew she prolly wasn't thinking the same thing so that just made him feel horrible bout everything as usual. but one thing they were good at was reading each other, cause they were one in the same frl, despite how they relationship changed.

but even though he saw her almost everyday he still missed her. he missed a lotta things, like the undivided attention she be giving him, how affectionate she was, how she be taking videos and pictures of them alla time, the way she be talking about him thinking he's not around, how shy he feel her getting when he be coming close, and how good she felt in his arms.

and ruined alla that. so now he had a good chance of not being able to feel that ever again.

so this nigga was full of hopes and doubts about her at the same time.

"where have you been?" dd quickly asked seein he was close enough to the table to hear him, notti sighed shaking his head, "i just went to go smoke a blunt." he shortly answered taking a seat next to edot, making sure he'll still be able to look at shanti.

"for like.. the whole of first, second, and third period?" edot furrowed his eyebrows as notti shrugged, "i guess." he mumbled.

ashanti looked over to notti who had his phone out sighing lowly, she could been tell he was stressed about sum, but it wasn't all adding up, judging the small smile he had on his face when he came in here.

it made her confused and she didn't like it, she just wanted to read him like what she always did. it's the closest she'd let herself get to "interact" with him. 

shanti took a couple glances at the door before speaking quietly to ddot, "can you ask him for—" she quickly cut herself off, fully looking at the door.

seeing 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘺 walk inside — with a big smile on her face.

"what?" ddot asked turning to look at wherever ashanti was looking at, "oh ian even notice ha ass was gone." he muttered turning back to his phone as shanti just kept staring.

"nah where have YOU been? barely even peeped my baby was goneeeeee!" dd dragged smiling, scotting up so she could sit next to him, "nigga pipe tha fuck down." she rolled her eyes, still taking her seat next to him feeling him quickly getting close to her like they was glued or sum.

solana and ashanti just exchanged glances, with a puzzled ass look on their faces.

𝐈.𝐓.𝐒👩🏽‍🔬 ☆ミ   "𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰"😫😫, 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚 !!

𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞 & 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙤? — 👩🏽‍🔬 

E4N🕊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 285 18
แด…แด… แด๊œฑแด€แดแด€ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โสŸแด‡แดแดแด‡ ษขแด‡แด› สแด€ แด…ษชษขษชแด›๊œฑ แด…แด‡ษด.โž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ...
17.6K 337 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..
17.1K 253 26
Ddot x dd (mostly)
77K 1.3K 21
"๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š" "๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™" "๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"