Sand In My Boots - Morgan Wal...

By glaurensisladybug

When 22 year old, single mom, Aubrey Farrell meets country singer Morgan Wallen at a local baseball game she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (smut)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (smut)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (smut)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Final Chapter
SEQUEL

Chapter 23

1.7K 21 0
By glaurensisladybug

Morgan had spent the rest of that night on the phone with a realtor, demanding the world in a 48 hour window. He had all these insane criterias for the new house and had his mind set on buying it this week.

"You do understand that what you're asking for is a little bit crazy, right?" I had asked, my head resting on his chest and my eyelids already feeling heavy.

"She's supposed to be the best realtor in Nashville! Surely, she can make it happen," he argued. I giggled. "We're gonna go to my mom's tomorrow, and then go to Nash the next day and spend the whole day looking at houses and I'm sure you'll find your pick," he whispered into my ear.

"Whatever you want," I yawned. He kissed the top of my head, pulling me in even closer.

"You smell good," I mumbled, slowly falling asleep. He chuckled softly.

"Alright, go to sleep, mama."

***

The flight to Knoxville had gone fairly smoothly. Ellie had been asleep through most of it and Morgan had used the time to show me some of the -very overpriced- houses that the realtor had sent him, to get an idea of what I liked. We got off the plane and made our way to the baggage claim.

"I'm so happy you're here," Morgan said, kissing the top of my head gently. I smiled.

"Oh my god," I heard someone whisper behind me. I turned around and noticed two girls in their early twenties were standing behind us, staring at him. "Morgan, can we get a picture?" One of them asked.

"Sure," he said nonchalantly. They ran towards him and one of them bumped into Ellie, making her fall over. She started crying and I picked her up, staring angrily at the girl.

"Can you watch where you're going?" I snapped. Morgan squeezed my hand gently.

"Don't push my kid over y'all. You'll get your picture, but be respectful," he said calmly.

"That's Indie?" The girl asked. Why the fuck do they know his whole life like that?

"No, that's not- We're in a bit of a hurry, guys."

"Sorry," they apologized quickly. "Can we make a TikTok? Can you sing?" They asked, pulling out their phones. He took a quick picture with them and other people seemed to notice the commotion because before I knew it we were surrounded by people asking for pictures and shoving Ellie and I left and right. I saw our luggage come out on the carousel and tried to pick it up by myself.

"No heavy lifting ma'am," Morgan teased, doing it for me.

"Oh my god, are you expecting another baby, Morgan?" Some girl asked.

"Can we get a picture? It'll only take a second!" Another one begged.

He picked up Ellie, putting her on his hip and held my hand, guiding us through the crowd.

"Morgan, I love you!" This girl screamed right in my ear. I turned around and stared at her. What the fuck is wrong with these people?! "Just one picture, please!"

"Not today, guys! Sorry, I hope y'all have a great day," he said calmly, smiling at his fans who were following us through the airport. Jesus H. Christ, he's not a circus animal. These people are so freaking intense.

We got to the pick up spot where a driver was supposed to be waiting for us. I recognized him immediately.

"Andrew!" I smiled.

"Mrs. Wallen, Ms. Ellie," he said, nodding his head politely before opening the door for us. I giggled. Morgan got in after us and Andrew closed the door and went to put the luggage in the trunk. I sighed, feeling like I could finally breathe.

"You okay?" Morgan asked.

"That was a lot," I admitted.

"You'll get used to it," he said, kissing the top of my head gently. Andrew got in the car and we drove away from the crowded airport.

"Andrew, do you have any snacks?" I said, quietly fighting nausea.

"Of course, Mrs. Wallen," he answered, handing me a cute little basket filled with snacks.

"I told you, please, call me Aubrey," I said, taking the basket.

"I like Mrs. Wallen, I think it has a nice ring to it," Morgan said, winking at me. "What do you think, Andrew?"

"Sure does, Mr. Wallen," he answered politely. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't drag him into your antics," I said, defending poor Andrew. Morgan chuckled.

The rest of the drive went by quickly and before I realized it, Andrew was pulling into the driveway leading to Lesli's house. We got out of the car and Morgan got Ellie out of her carseat, carrying her to the house.

"Hi, mom!" Morgan yelled as we walked in.

"Morgan Cole Wallen," Lesli yelled from the otherside of the house. "You have some nerve! Bringing home the perfect woman to screw it all up in the span of a week?! I don't know what I have done to the Lord to-" she stopped speaking as soon as her eyes met mine.

"Hi, Lesli," I smiled.

"Grandma Lesli!!" Ellie yelled, running into her arms.

"Hi, baby," Lesi said, picking her up and covering her face in little kisses. She turned back to me.

"Oh, honey! Isn't this the best surprise," she said, pulling me in for a hug. "I am so happy that you found it in your heart to forgive my idiotic son," she joked, slapping the back of Morgan's head.

"Hey!" he complained. I giggled.

"Aren't you stunning? You look like you're glowing," she complimented, smiling at me.

"Thank you," I mumbled shyly.

"You don't notice anything?" Morgan asked her. She looked at him confused.

"It's still early, it doesn't really show when I have a sweater on," I told him. She opened her mouth and quickly covered it with her hand.

"No way! Aubrey, don't let him mess with me like that," she said, tearing up. "Are you for real?!" she asked. I nodded and smiled at her. "I'm gonna be a grandma again?"

"You're gonna be a grandma again," Morgan confirmed. She quickly wiped the tears of joy streaming down her face.

"Does that mean you're gonna move here, honey?" she asked, obviously excited.

"Well, nothing's set in stone yet, but we are going to go look at houses in Nashville tomorrow," I smiled.

"Oh, I need to sit down," she said, putting her hand on her chest. "You two kids are gon' give me a heart attack," she joked, putting Ellie down and catching her breath. Morgan chuckled. "Oh, stop laughing, you. You got lucky," she told him, slapping his shoulder playfully. "Has he been treating you well?" She asked me. I nodded, giggling.

"Like a princess, I swear," I smiled

"Good. That's how pregnant women should be treated."

"I'm buying her a house!" He said, defending himself.

"You oughta buy her a ring too," she said, creating a slightly awkward silence.

"Where's Boots?" He asked, looking around for his dog, which I secretly thought was to save me from an awkward conversation.

"Dad took her hunting with him," she replied.

"Couldn't wait for me?"

"Boy, you got some nerves. Didn't even call before showing up and now you're complaining that he's gone hunting without you?" He chuckled and I yawned.

"Are you tired, baby?" He asked softly.

"Kind of," I said. "All this moving around got to me."

"Go lay down," he said gently. "I'll watch Ellie."

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded and gave me a gentle peck on the lips. I smiled and thanked him quickly before heading to his room and laying down on the king size bed. I checked my phone quickly and opened my facebook. The first thing I saw on my feed sent shivers down my spine.

"Country Singer Morgan Wallen Spotted Traveling With Pregnant Girlfriend a Few Weeks After Being Caught Kissing Mystery Girl In Front of His Nashville Home"

------------------------------

I hope you all had a blessed day!

XO

LadyBug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.5K 36
We reunite with Lennie and Colt eighteen months down the line. A proposal. A wedding. Everything seems like it's going to plan, that is until their t...
58.1K 3.5K 27
Mia Bowman was never the It Girl. In fact, she was the opposite. Now she's grown, successful and saves the careers of some of the most tortured celeb...
5.9K 50 15
[Book 3 of the Country Love series] Cassidy Allen loved hunting and fishing and was never afraid to get a little dirty. She loved doing rodeo events...
332K 11.8K 46
"And it took me a while to realize it, but everything I've had to go through in this life, all the pain and sadness I've had to bear . . . well, its...