Emma Myers/Enid Sinclair imag...

By sarcastic_lil_fuck

A little Emma/Enid appreciation here. Cos she's a softie and she's mad cute. Imagines with both Emma and Enid... More

Enid Sinclair
Welcome to Nevermore
Excited
Volunteer work
"God you annoy me!"
Searching for you
Wednesday walks in on you
'Give me a HUG'
Valentines day
"Watch a movie with me"
Enemies to Lovers
Jealousy plan
Family Weekend
Family weekend part 2
Saving her
First kiss
Be My Girl
Twin sister. 100K special
Emma Myers
'ATTENTION!!'
"I miss her"
First kiss
Stomach cramps
Cuddles after a long day
She steals your favourite hoodie
Sleep in
Instagram
Designated driver
Boat
Boat part 2
Laughing in an argument
Addressing the rumours
Rainy day
Accidentally hitting you on set
'My pretty girl'
Cheat. Request
Wedding day

Pretty Little Psycho

2.2K 76 0
By sarcastic_lil_fuck

Enid's POV

Me and Weds have just gone through the most weird experience ever.

So basically, long story short, there's a girl in a cell in the secret book club basement thing.

I'm on my way to go give some food and water to her. I do the clicks and the door opens. It shuts behind me when i walk in.

"Come to visit your 'little friend' in the cage?"

I look up and see the girl stood against the bars leaning backwards.

"I'm bringing you food and water so you don't die before Weds starts questioning you." I say.

"Well, why dont you make her life easier and ask me some questions." She suggests as i pass the food and water to her through the really small gap.

I raise my brows.

"Seriously I'm bored as shit right now and there's only so much sleeping a person can do." She says.

I sigh.

"Okay fine." I say.

"Ah perfect!"

She sits down and leans back on her arms.

"Well c'mon then sit down and ask me some questions." She says.

I sigh and sit down near the cell.

"Okay fine. So what's your name? Since i never got to know it before we put you down here." I say.

"Well, seeing as you asked so nicely. The name is Y/n. And if you couldn't tell already, I'm a psychopath. Well as I've been told by people in the path." Y/n says.

A pretty little psycho though.

I nod.

"I can also read minds. Which is quite a fortunate gift because i get to shock people when they think something so.... outrageous about me. Like being a pretty little psycho?"

Of course. That's just the way my luck would have it. This girl can read minds. And yet here i am, still talking to myself.

"Inner battle much?" She teases.

"Okay I'm going now." I say, feeling incredibly embarrassed.

"Well your pretty little psycho will be here waiting for you to come back." She teases.

I feel myself blushing.

"Just dont wait too long to come back and visit me." She says, winking.

I leave the secret book club room and shake my head.

"Spent 5 minutes in there and embarrassed myself." I mutter.

I go back to mine and Wed's dorm. She looks at me.

"I was going to come looking for you. You were gone for a long time." She says.

"Yeah i embarrassed myself in front of this girl without even realising it." I say.

"How did you manage that?" Weds asks.

"Well, she told me her name and that people in the past have called her a psycho. So i, in my head might i add, said pretty little psycho. Because she's fuckin pretty. And this motherfucker read my goddamn mind. She can read minds, Wednesday!" I say.

Weds looks like she's holding back a chuckle. I just grab my pyjamas and change in the bathroom before putting on my frog hoodie and chilling in bed.

That was so goddamn embarrassing.

Thoughts? I have a frog hoodie! It's so comfortable! Byeee :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 202 18
Wednesday should have given Xavier a chance. She liked him now, but had made it very clear last term that she didn't want any sort of romantic relati...
80.8K 2K 15
"Out of the billions of people in this world, I'm being married to a werewolf?" Wednesday threw daggers at her parents, physically and staringly. "Ye...
80.7K 2.1K 40
A Seer and a..a what? ~*Wednesday Addams X Fem!OC*~ ~*Started- 11/28/22 | Finished - TBD*~
115K 1.6K 75
Wednesday preferences with these characters included (for now) : Wednesday Enid Xavier Tyler Ajax Rowan Bianca I also made a Christmas special imagin...