Mine to Keep - Jakehoon

By soulsno1potato

I was proud to be his husband I was proud to have him as my husband he was mine. Mine to keep. Sunghoon and J... More

Intro
Characters
Arranged
Official
Lonely
Scandal
Sorry
Sorry
Kiss

Getting to Know You

136 5 11
By soulsno1potato

Author POV

Jake woke up still embracing Sunghoon's frail figure.Taking in the breath taking view of his side profile." Ah again with the staring I knew I was beautiful Jake "Sunghoon laughed making Jake turn a flushing crimson red."so you're telling me I can't stare at my own husband...bit rude if you ask me"retorted jake feeling the heat rise on his cheek""Hmm the possessive type.I see you Sim Jake"muttered Sunghoon"Yea I am You can say that"Smirked Jake.Now it was Sunghoon's turn to become crismon.

"I'm gonna go shower"said sunghoon"sure you can go"Sunghoon coughed signalling towards Jake's hands still wrapped around his waist."oh sorry"Jake flushed releasing Sunghoon from his grip.Sunghoon chuckled lightly seeing how flustered Jake was.

~Time skip~

Jake had finished tidying the bed and putting away everything in the boxes when the door of the bathroom revealed a half naked Sunghoon with only a towel wrapped around his waist.Jake turned a bright pink and ran into the bathroom to shower.Sunghoon chuckled at seeing how shy he was.

Not long after Jake left the Bathroom but this time fully dressed.

Jake's fit

And lucky for him Sunghoon was also dressed

Sunghoon's fit

~Why does he have to be so damn beautiful~thought Sunghoon as he watched Jake come out of the bathroom

"You don't have work today"asked Jake "Yh I do but I'm just going to do it from home"replied Sunghoon"ohh me too"nodded Jake pursing his lips a thin smile appearing on his lips."do you wanna eat out"asked Jake"sure lets go"said Sunghoon smiling. Jake bit his lip drooling at the thought of waffles.

~Istg if he bites his lip again I might just die~thought Sunghoon

"Can we please go to the waffle house?"Pleaded Jake to the younger with his golden brown puppy eyes."Yeah.I don't see why not."Shrugged Sunghoon"Thank you!Thank you!Thank you Hoon!"thanked Jake jumping into Sunghoon's arms.Sunghoon just chuckled hugging him back.

Jake POV

Suddenly,I snapped and instantly apologised."Sorry I didn't mean to I was just really excited"I said scratching the back of my neck"Don't worry"he chuckled"Lets go""Lets gaurr!"

~In the car~

"It's a bit quite wanna play music"Hoon asked"Yh sure why not"I shrugged"WAIT!I know the perfect song I love this song so much"After that I proceeded  to play Call me maybe

"HEY I JUST MET YOU AND THIS IS CRAZY
BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER SO CALL ME MAYBE"

I sang along while Hoon chuckled probably amused at the sight of my horrible vocals(AN:Says a singer*eye roll*)

~Time Skip~

"Ok we're here."I said Parking the car,"hoon lets go""Sorry,Oh Yeah lets"he said snapping out of his thoughts.

"Come on!"I said impatiently dragging him by the hand to cross the road but as I was about to cross.I was suddenly pulled back by hoon"wh..."I was about to ask when A motorbike pulled up and the person took of their helmet and apologise until we saw who it was."NIKI!"Yelled Sunghoon visibly shocked."SUNGHOON HYUNG"Yelled the blond haired boy back."Bro what are you doing here"asked Niki "Uhm Sir before I answer that I think you need to apologise for almost running over my husband" said Hoon with sass making me smile."Oh yh sorry"Niki said clearly embarrassed."Anyway see you later"he said zooming off once again.After that I looked and we crossed the road.

"So what do you wanna get?"asked Sunghoon"My favourite Chocolate Sunday Banana split"I said excited."thats a lot of sugar Babe. But its sunday so I guess you can have it"he chuckled seeing my face change multiple times because of that one sentence."you're cute when you pout"he said near my ear making me flush a crimson red.Then he walked of to order.

~Why is he leaving me~I internally whined

"Hoonieee!Why did you leave me for?"I asked pouting

The man turned around and it wasn't Sunghoon~Shit!Shit!Shit!Oh Lord why did I ever get married when I can't differentiate between my own husband and other men~"Oh My God!I'm so so so sorry I'm so sorry I had mistaken you for someone else"I apologized not having the heart to look up"~Kill me right now~

"Jake?"a voice asked"Ay Geonu look its Jake"said the same voice and it was fucking HEESEUNG!Isighed in relief."So Mr.Sim the Big Boss of Sim industries has a cute name for his husband"laughed Geonu "Look he is warming up to someone despite his stone heart"laughed Heeseung."ISTG IM GONNA MURDER YOU BOTH"I half yelled-whispered.They both gulped knowing damn well I could if I wanted to.After that we talked for some time catching  when it came to me that Hoon was waiting."Guys I Kinda forgot I had someone waiting for me so I think I gotta go.Bye!" 

~oh shit how could I forget about Hoon he is probably gonna be hella mad~I cried in my thoughts

"Oh!So now you remember me."said Sunghoon in an annoyed voice.

I turned to face and with a forced smile I started ranting to him giving him a fat ass apology and this boy really.....

Sunghoon POV

Just listening to his rant and apology was so cute and funny that when he finished I ................... Laughed. 

Yeah I know I laughed like why not be mad or leave him like last time. Well that was because it was really funny listening to him rant and also last time I left him he straight up forgot about me sooo....yeah.

"I'm so sorry!"I wheezed unable to contain my laughter "but what did you actually just say"

But Jake seemed to not reply because from the way I saw it he was too busy pouting because I laughed. "Ok, I'm sorry but you just seemed so cute ranting on and apology accepted. Now let's eat" I said a bit more seriously.

Jake sat down at our table with flushed cheeks and with a pout. However this didn't stop him from talking cause boy can that man talk he would talk about anything and everything random or not.Luckily, this gave me a chance to learn more about him.

"So what about you?"he suddenly asked"Me!"I said shocked eyes wide no one other than Jay Niki and Hee ever asked about me "Yes You do you see anyone else around"he said waving his spoon around our table.I chuckled and then told him a bit about myself.

As we carried on talking Jake's phone rang.After,he got of the phone he quickly grabbed his stuff apologised and left. I wasn't happy but neither was I sad because now I didn't have to force myself to eat without getting bombarded with questions.

~Time skip~

As Jake had left the car at the waffle house I was able to drive back home. When I was at home doing random pieces of work my phone buzzes ~probably a notification from Jay or Niki~ I thought.

Later, out of boredom I decide to see the text turns out it was actually from Jake.

Jake

Wanna come to work w me tmrw

Me

Why?

Jake

I have some misconceptions I need to clear up also we need to discuss the real estate project

Me

Yh sure I guess we could go tgthr

Jake

Ok.

Don't wait for me I'm coming home late.

After some time I went to sleep cause I had nothing to do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG THIS WAS SO BAD IM SO SORRY IK ITS BAD BUT LIKE YALL GONNA GET BACKGROUND JUICE SOON SO LIKE YH

ANYWAY THX SO MUCH FOR READING 
I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 166 5
Where Taehyun has lips thats very identical to pink candy. And Soobin being the flirty boy he is flirts with him. Not to entertain himself and break...
40.3K 762 168
A collection of all of our one-shots, centering on a wide variety of characters. See the chapters for the individual plots. :D
1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
19.7K 411 20
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo basically its 12am and i just read 2 juicyxeddie stories and now i wanna write another one lol anyways enjoy...