SOLACE

By Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap-41

2.6K 124 47
By Kainat204

When more than half of Seoul was sleeping , Jungkook was driving to go to his secret house.He didn't feel like going there today because he didn't have the guts to face Taehyung.Jungkook never wanted the night to end because once the fate of the criminals were decided, he had to make the hardest decision of his life.

After wandering around the suburbs of Seoul for more than 3 hours, Jungkook finally went to his house. It was 3 a.m in the morning and he thought by this time Taehyung must have gone to sleep.

Walking tiredly he went to his room expecting a sleeping Taehyung but all he saw was an empty bed with only a box kept in the middle of the bed. Above the box was lying a note. His heartbeat picked up pace seeing the box and an eerie feeling was stirring inside his heart. Jungkook panicked for a moment thinking something might have happened to Taehyung or Taehyung left without informing .So he quickly walked towards the bed to read the note.

Jungkook's knitted his brows together when he read the note. On the note it was written,

" Happy birthday Jungkook. There is nothing I can give you as a gift.But I believe the things inside the box are more precious than any other gift. Memories are all I can offer to you right now. I know I should have shown these to you a long before but I just didn't know how .I know you will cherish them more than me. So once again , happy birthday Kookie.

From Your Taehyung."

Jungkook caressed the note with his thumb and his heart was already pounding reading the note.He didn't know what to expect seeing the note. He stared at the box for more than a few minutes and finally grabbed the box.

He sat on the floor, leaning his back against the bed and opened the box.He gasped opening the box and immediately his eyes became teary. His eerie feeling was soon replaced with anguish Because inside the box were some few toys and baby clothes. He instantly pulled out the clothes and tried to sniff it with the hope he can smell his baby's scent.

When he couldn't smell anything, he just hugged the clothes ,closer to his chest and started crying. He closed his eyes trying to feel his baby through the clothes, trying to feel its presence but all he found was an unnerving emptiness. He felt his cheeks becoming wet from his own tears but he didn't bother to wipe it. He let his tears flow this time.

He quickly put the clothes aside carefully and rummaged through the box. He inspected the toys trying to imagine what his baby did with all these toys .He was crying but a smile was also decorating his lips as he was imagining his baby.

When he was inspecting the toys, a beautiful powder blue album caught his eyes and he felt a mi pang in his heart thinking he would finally get to see his baby. Somehow he couldn't find his courage to go through the album. However, the eagerness to see his baby's face overpowered his lingering agony.

With shaky hands he picked up the album and opened it going through the pictures. He was watching the pictures taking his sweet times, trying to live those moments seeing the pictures. His bunny smile made an appearance on his face when he was going through the pictures.

At first the pictures were of Taehyung being pregnant. According to Jungkook , no one can beat pregnant Taehyung in cuteness. His cheeks looked so chubby and he was so round that Jungkook felt like squishing his cheeks and pepper his face with kisses. There were pictures of Taehyung eating ice cream messily holding his baby bump which made Jungkook chuckle heartily.

There were also pictures of pouty Taehyung and eating chocolate while a book placed on his baby bump, Taehyung watching TV peacefully ,holding his baby bump cautiously or Taehyung crying.

Seeing all these images Jungkook wanted to be with Taehyung in all those moments and be with him, fulfilling his every tantrum and pamper him with loads of love.Jungkook was smiling and cooing at all the pictures of Taehyung but soon his smile disappeared.

Jungkook's eyes again became glassy when he saw Taehyung sitting on a hospital bed and holding a child in his arms. Jungkook brought the picture closer to his eyes to look at the face of his baby properly.He caressed the face of the baby through the picture and mumbled with wobbly lips,

" My beautiful baby."

Jungkook kiss the photo as more tears rolled down his eyes like rainfall and he talked to the photo,

"Sorry appa wasn't with you.Couldn't hold you.Appa is really sorry but I love you my sweet pea."

Jungkook looked through the album more and saw more pictures of his baby. He was feeling slightly happy that he could finally see how his baby looked. He took another photo of the baby and held it closer to his chest and howled in pain,

" My baby. My precious baby.I want to hold you.Why did you leave your appa so soon? Why did you have to punish me like this? Come back to appa please. Appa will love you a lot.Will spoil you and give you anything you want.Come back to me"

Jungkook was a crying mess by now and his crying sound echoed in the house. As Jungkook was drowning in his pain he didn't notice Taehyung standing on the door and crying silently.Seeing Jungkook like this Taehyung also felt his heart bleeding. He cursed himself for not telling Jungkook about his pregnancy.No matter what, Jungkook deserved to know about his child.

Taehyung couldn't bear to see Jungkook like that so he went near Jungkook and buried his head on his neck. He tried to rub Jungkook's back and tried to sooth him but Jungkook came out from his embrace and held Taehyung by the shoulder and shook him saying,

" Why did you do this to me , Taehyung? Just why? The baby was mine too. Bring back my child back , Taehyung. I want my child please. Our baby can't leave us like this. Bring my child to me please!"

Jungkook started to cry hysterically and Taehyung closed his eyes crying continuously because he knew he couldn't do that.He felt like dying at that time.He was also missing his baby a lot.Taehyung at least spent 8 months with his baby but Jungkook couldn't even spend a second with his child.

Taehyung felt like a tyrant but back then Taehyung was in no good place.He was dealing with the pain of unrequited love and betrayal. He wanted to be selfish and punish Jungkook for betraying him.

But seeing Jungkook like this ,he felt guilty. He held Jungkook's hand and tried to hug him but Jungkook was thrashing in his hold and asking for his child. After struggling for a long time, Taehyung was finally able to take Jungkook in his arms. Taehyung cradled Jungkook in his arms like a baby and rested Jungkook's head on his chest.

Jungkook's tears didn't cease, he was crying hysterically and was hiccupping. Taehyung didn't stop Jungkook from crying because Jungkook needed to let it out.Losing a child is heart wrenching and Taehyung knows the pain so he let Jungkook cry .Taehyung caressed Jungkook's hair, pulling him closer to his chest and buried his face on Jungkook's hair.

They both were holding each other and crying ,lamenting the loss of their child together. More than half an hour passed and both of their crying turned into sniffles. When Taehyung noticed that Jungkook's crying turned into sniffles , he caressed Jungkook's cheeks and made him look into his eyes.

"I can't bring your princess back to you but I know wherever she is, she is happy.And she also loves you a lot."

Jungkook blinked his eyes a few times and looked at Taehyung with shock and unwrapped himself from Taehyung. He sat facing Taehyung and asked hesitantly,

" Princess?My princess?"

Taehyung held Jungkook's cheeks and nodded his headed, smiling beautifully and said cheerfully,

" Yes, your princess.Appa's princess. "

Jungkook pouted and said with teary eyes,

" In all the photos, she is wrapped in blankets and only her face was visible so I couldn't understand the gender."

Saying this Jungkook rummaged through the albums and picked a picture and looked at it closely. His bambi eyes became bigger as he was moving the photo left and right and trying to understand if it was a boy or a girl. Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness and took out a picture from the album. He showed the picture to Jungkook and said,

" Look, your princess has a cute bunny smile like you."

Jungkook took the picture from him and looked at it attentively.A smile formed on his lips and he looked at Taehyung with beaming eyes.

" My princess looks so cute when she smiles.My beautiful girl."

" Of course she is beautiful, afterall she was my girl. She took after me,"

Taehyung said sassily , flipping his imagining hair.Jungkook glared at him cutely and said,

" No, she took after me.Look she has the same eyes as me and the same smile as me."

" But her hair and nose are like me," Taehyung said.

" But her ears are like me.Thank god she didn't get alien like ears like you,"

Jungkook teased Taehyung and Taehyung slapped his arms and huffed,

" Huh! My child got my beauty and loves me more, you stupid bunny. Why don't you ask her?"

Taehyung said like a child but soon his smile fell when he realized what he said.He looked at Jungkook sadly.

" If she was here, I would have definitely asked her."

Jungkook replied with a sad smile and took a picture of his princess.He looked at the picture and said,

" You would have been dadda's girl, isn't it ,princess? You would have loved me more , wouldn't you? "

Tears rolled down both of their eyes and Taehyung kept looking at Jungkook with heart eyes but Jungkook kept talking to the photo.

Seeing Jungkook like this he imagined what it would feel like to live like a family with their princess with them. He was sure both the father and daughter duo would team up against him and pester him. Jungkook would have been an amazing father. However, this now felt like a distant dream to Taehyung and tears again started to roll down from his eyes because the reality hit him hard.

After several minutes later, Taehyung decided to give Jungkook some alone time with his princess so he stood up and was about to go but Jungkook stopped him holding his wrist. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and was preparing himself to hear words like ,

" I hate and I will never forgive you"

but Jungkook looked at him with a small smile and said,

" Thank you!"

Taehyung was utterly shocked because it was unexpected. Taehyung thought today his heart would have to tolerate again harsh words and his already broken heart would have shattered today but Jungkook didn't say anything like that.

Instead Jungkook kept the photo inside the box and stood in front of Taehyung. He held Taehyung's cheeks and placed a chaste kiss on Taehyung's forehead and said,

" I am sorry."

Taehyung's eyes widened. He didn't expect this from Jungkook .Taehyung was thinking he should be the one to apologize but couldn't understand why Jungkook was apologizing. Jungkook understood Taehyung's confusion so he explained,

" I am sorry that I was not with you when you needed me the most. I am sorry , you couldn't trust me enough .I am sorry you had to go through all these alone.It must have been hard for you."

Taehyung, who was holding back his tears, couldn't hold it anymore. This is because it was really hard for him to go through his pregnancy all alone.There were several times when he wanted Jungkook to be with him, console him and hold him. He craved for Jungkook's love and warmth in those cold winter nights.

He had to deal with his child's death all alone. He really did need Jungkook. On the back of his head Taehyung always wanted to hear this from Jungkook and he was glad that Jungkook said all these.

Taehyung broke into tears and cried holding Jungkook's hand on his cheeks. Witnessing Taehyung crying like this ,Jungkook quickly hugged Taehyung and more tears left their eyes.

At first Jungkook was really mad at Taehyung for not telling him about his pregnancy.But when he saw Taehyung crying with him for their child, he understood it was not easy for him as well. For the first time he tried to think from Taehyung's perspective.He tried putting himself in Taehyung's place. If Jungkook was in Taehyung's shoes he would have done the same or maybe worst.

Jungkook tightened his hold around Taehyung and said,

" Lets not remember our child with tears in our eyes.Lets remember her with a happy heart. She is the symbol of our love and she will always live in my heart, my firstborn."

Taehyung nodded in agreement and nuzzled more into Jungkook's chest.They held each other longer than usual. A burden was lifted off their chest and Jungkook felt relieved after crying his eyes out and he instantly knew what he wants from now on. There was not an iota of hesitation left in him and he knew what he has to do after the trial.

He decided to talk about this later because Yoona's case was more important now and Taehyung needs to keep his cool. So he decided to stay quiet and provide the support to Taehyung he never provided.

After breaking the hug, both of them went to the washroom one by one and got freshened up.Taehyung laid on the bed thinking about the case and what will Jungkook's decision be. In the back of his mind ,he somehow knew what Jungkook was going to choose still he didn't get his hopes high and didn't want to talk about it now.

His train of thoughts were broken when Jungkook came out of the washroom and rested his head on Taehyung's chest and hugged his waist.

Taehyung wordlessly caressed Jungkook's hair for some time but then Jungkook asked him,

" Is everything prepared for the case?"

Taehyung hummed in response. Jungkook looked up from Taehyung's chest and saw him looking at the ceiling.

Jungkook went closer to Taehyung's face and made Taehyung lock his eyes with him.He tucked a few strands of hair behind his ear and caressed is cheeks gently and said,

" Don't worry , everything will be okay , baby."

Taehyung nodded his head in response and Jungkook lowered his head and placed his lips softly on Taehyung's lips. Taehyung closed his eyes feeling the soft lips of Jungkook and started moving his lips slowly when Jungkook started kissing him. It was a slow and gentle kiss without any hint of lust or hatred.

Taehyung melted into the kiss and Jungkook tilted Taehyung's to intensify the kiss. Taehyung's hand found its way on the back of Jungkook's head, pushing him more into himself. Jungkook was trying to make Taehyung relax by kissing him and Taehyung tried to relax his mind by kissing Jungkook back.

The thin rays of the rising sun fell on the two figures who were on the bed kissing each other to ease the pain of the past. Both broke the kiss and looked at the window to see the sun rise with its full glory. They both thought a fresh start was awaiting them and the remnants of past were slowly fading away.

They both kept looking at each other with love filled gaze unaware of the looming darkness approaching them.

#########

Ah! Back with another chap. I don't know why I felt emotional writing this chap but I enjoyed writing it. Let me know about your thoughts or opinion about this chap and book!!!

Happy reading!!!

Take care till I meet you again!!

Also @taekook_girl17 and @BabitaTeresa your guesses were partially correct regarding Jungkook's gift. Thank you for reading and supporting .Loads of love for you both .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2.8K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
795K 42.6K 97
[COMPLETED] When two brothers are insanely obsessed with one girl who is running out of everything and trying to make her heart heal but when two ext...
172K 6.7K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...
193K 10.3K 28
A man who had nothing to lose.. Kim Taehyung, a 22 year old CEO of the biggest company of South Korea, had nothing left to lose. He works from the sh...