Racconti d'amore - Tales of L...

De partiallypotato

Join the journey of short love stories full of obession, possesion , love and lust with twist of desi spice... Mais

Synopsis
Characters ๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™ Epilogue
Characters ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Epilogue
๐Ÿ‚ Characters
๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚
life update
life update ll

๐Ÿ

3.7K 202 6
De partiallypotato

" Nhi. "

Who knew one no is gonna get him the girl of his dreams.
Just a single ' Nhi ' from him was able to break ice and they became " Friends "

In span of one month, she became the uncalled 5th member of St. Xavier's bad boys/ girl group.

Saanvi was happy in the company of her new cool ass friends.

Akshay, well he was the joker, the moodmaker. He can break the ice with the walls. He made her laugh tons of times over something as silly as a grade junior's flat as palm body,  in his words.
He likes to  poke people for fun... Seeing them rile up gives him ,  especially Aayaan.

Sahil, he was what you call guy with anger issues... Well he hasn't said anything to her yet but still she can clearly see he don't like useless talks , He talks less and listenes never... He talks on point and with knuckles. He has that dark brooding face which makes him appear like a moody, grumpy guy. He is like a 50% Aayaan.

Harsh, her second favorite guy in the group. He is the calm, wise, old soul. The one in front of whom you can cry without being embarrassed, you can talk bout anything and everything. He is like encyclopedia... Has knowledge on every topic. Saanvi and him shares their passion for books and can be generally seen hanging out in library with addition of Aayaan, who just sits and stares. He is like a brother she never had.

Being around these three exact opposite personalities... She has experienced the joy of having siblings....she always craved throughout her life.

They make her laugh.... Fight over donuts... Steal chocolates and share books .... Get detentions together... Tease people.... Run laps while pushing each other. 

For Saanvi, she got brothers like friends in them...
For them.... Well they got a feminine touch in their dark lives. They dorm rooms... Once filled with empty cigarettes are now have lilies in the vase?
The bed covers dirty as f**k are now changed every three days, those curtains   which were muddy brown... Got their original cream colour back... All thanks to Saanvi's mild OCD self.
She is blessing in disguise for them.

Now let's talk bout the man himself....
Aayaan Malhotra,
for Saanvi... He is like ' the guy ' , no questions!  Whenever their eyes meets  ..... Fireworks explodes in her heart.
His muscles... His body build.... His  introvert nature... That well trimmed beard.... Those veiny hands... That angry possessive stare  . .... Everything.... Every single thing about him.... Excites her.

The way he continuously listenes to her without getting annoyed or always agrees with her....

Lets her win in  arm wrestling when everyone knows he is cheating ... It does irks her... But well... She wins in real so!

He was never shy for her, physical touch is must  .... Even she don't know when they became this comfortable... He always holds her hand walking in corridor...Even when they are in his dorm room Or musical hall... He constantly need to have her in his arms...
He's like a child holding his mother hand in public... Afraid of separation.

  Even while Sitting in classes, he tilts her desk towards him everytime ...

Let's not talk bout class....
Once she was 5 minutes late to the class.. Sir gave her detention to stand outside for the whole period... She made a sad face, bowed her head down and went outside.
It was not even 10 minutes, when he came out with tie disheveled and bag on his shoulder saying " Let's go to the ground! "
She being happy to not stand alone went with him holding hands.

What   she didn't knew was what happened inside the class.
As soon as she was put of class... Aayaan in anger took best of him... He broke the bench , stared no , glared at sir and went outside.

Other than holding hands  .... He is obsessed with her hair.  Due to him all her hair ties... Clutcher.... Scrunchies... Are lost.

He likes her hair open and free... It makes her more beautiful, his words not mine. His favorite hobby is to remove them from her hair and keep in his pocket. He is just obsessed with those lish locks... Always tangling his fingers in them...

Once he opened her hair.... She was so irked and stopped talking... Saza - e - maut ze bhi bada gunaah!!
To manofy her, he made her sit in the backyard of school and started tieing her hair in his best efforts.

For Aayaan, she is like a breath of fresh hair. She makes everything positive in his life.

Being brought up without a woman... Surely made his emotionless. But since she entered his deserted heart... She turned into her magical garden.

Her voice, her innocent eyes, her hair, her cute small hands, her talks....
Everything bout her is just so perfect in his eyes. So perfect that he fears, he will taint it with his darkness. But he is too selfish to let her go.

He loves listening to her about anything... Really anything like

nachos, which she don't really like due to their dryness or how rainbow should not have green as it hinders color palette or how mermaids and unicorns are not real Or how harry should have ended up with Hermione!
Anything as long as its she, whose speaking.

He once took her to horse riding class in school.... As he loves horses while she was a bit nervous bout the whole.

He held her and hand and gently made her wear gloves ...

He sat on the horseback and offered her his hand to settle in front of him. That day they rode horses till very end of school.

He found his reason to live in 5'3 inches body....! Not that he's complaining.

Even now

' She 's so fucking perfect '  he thought sitting on a  bench in library looking at Saanvi...

Who is doing her favorite work... With atmost concentration , hunting for perfect book to read!

" I think I am gonna get this one! "  Saanvi said sitting in front of him grinning ear to ear with a book in her hand.

" Kyun? " Aayaan asked knowing her excitement to tell bout new book she got.

" Iski story acchi hai... I mean there's this girl who loves the guy... The guy loves her back..... But due to some reason .... " She was cut off in middle by Harsh, who looked like he was upset over something.

" Due to his anger issues... They decide to part ways... The guy couldn't handle it and becomes more aggressive which ends up killing his love, the girl! " Harsh completed for her, eyes moving between them.

" Saanvi... I think Akshay and Sahil we're looking for you in music Hall...." Harsh said.

" Hain pr kyun... Mujhse kya kaam hoga... Maine toh kuch kiya bhi nhi... Shit kahin Sahil ko pata toh nhi chal gaya ki uska woh bone skeleton maine room se bahar pheka tha.... Kahin usse gussa toh nhi aa raha hoga.... Pr bones ke liye gussa? Agar uska favourite hua toh.... Hey bhagwaan... Ab kya... " Her rambling spree was again hindered by Harsh.

" Saanu... Relax... Unhe violin ka kuch note check krna isliye bula rhe hain! "

" Oh accha! Maine smjhi aaj gyi mai kaam se vaise bhi tumne Saahil ko dekha hai... Naak pe rehta hai.... " She said scrunching her nose...

" Saanu, shyd they called for you? "

" Oh yeah main bhi na baaton mai reh jaati hoon... Tum log nhi aa rhe? " She went halfway across the library... Turned back and asked!

" Tum chalo hum aate hai  ! " Harsh said staring at Aayaan.

" Ok bye! "
She wandered off to Music Hall.

As soon as she was out of sight.... Harsh grabbed his elbow and dragged him in one corner...

" Tune usse maara kyun? "

" Usne Saanvi ko touch kiya! "

" Aayaan.... Woh jaan se marne wala tha.."

" Uski harkat ke baad usse marr bhi jana chahiye! "

" AAYAAN! HOSH MAI HAI TU? "

" Saanvi ko galat haath se chune ke liye jo haath uthega na usse thodi dunga! "

" Orr uske baad kya... Jail jaayega! "

" U keep forgetting who my dad is! "

"  Orr jb Saanvi ko pata chalega... Ki her perfect guy is a bloody GUNDA! Will she accept you?
Jb usse pata chalega no. Of people you have beaten coz of her!  Kya lgta hai bhaagte hue tere gale se lg jaayegi... Ki you are my savoir  ....

NHI! she will hate you.... Once she got to know the deeds... She will leave... "

Harsh was interrupted in middle by a loud punch on his nose!

" Agli baar jaban hi kheech lunga... Soch smjh kr bol! She is bound to me... The day she held this hand for support! "

" Pr.... "

" No buts... Usse sirf whi pata hoga... Jo mai chahta hoon pata ho! Orr jisne usse jaroorat se jyada batane ki koshish kri... I can kill people! " Aayan said in final tone raising his finger.
Harsh wanted to argue but knowing his life is at stake decided to just nodd.

He left to find her with Harsh following behind.

Elsewhere,

Saanvi entered the Hall only to be greetes by Akshay and Sahil.
They both asked her their own set of premade questions.

And finally asked her to play something.... Saanvi was hesitating but their continuous approach made her gave in.

She went to the stage  , stopped at center and took her position and started her magicmagic on violin.

She was so immersed in getting all notes perfect, she didn't noticed when Aayaan followed by Harsh came and sat on the stairs near the stage.

All four of them were enjoying the musical magic this fairy was creating.

To Aayaan she looked like jannat ke hoor si koi.... Chaand ke noor si koi... Woh ladki dil jaani si koi.
She posture, those soft hands working at such high speed... That peace and happiness on her face while playing piano... Everything made her Serene....

She looked like human form of his prayers!

She  finished only to find 4 bandar looking at her with googly eyes!

" Kya? Ladki phele nhi dekhi kya? " She said stepping down from stage ams putting her violin in case.

" Dekhi toh hai... Pr aap sa koi iss duniya mai nhi! " Akshay flirted singing those lyrics earning glare from Aayan!

As she came close to them... Aayan offered his hand which she oh so delicately took . He pulled her towards him making her sit beside him on stairs. His hands around her neck....

Akshay teased them by raising eyebrows, Sahil groaned in cringe and Harsh was just looking at them.

" Yaar bore ho raha hai! " Saanvi whined at them, Aayaan was again playing with her curls.

" Tumhe kaise bore ho skta... Tum. Toh dusron lp bore krti hoon apni non stop pak pak se! "  Akshay teased back.

" Hello mister... Main jyada nhi bolti.... Tumhe kam sunne ki aadat hai! Orr fyi mai  na rahoon na toh sadu ki tarah baithe rhoge chaaron... You should thank me twice daily... And individually.

When I talk , all of yours  interest in everything is kept alive. So i am like oxygen.... " She said arrogantly rolling her eyes making others snicker. A proud , arrogant expression on her face.

" Interest se yaad aaya... Jiya hai na apne stream ki... She's going out with Aryan! Pata nhi kyun... She's so pretty can land any guy... Pr phir woh kyun! "
She suddenly went off to another topic... Sharing day gossips with her male besties!

" Jiya? As in Sahani.... God aaj kal ki ladkiyo ko hua kya hai... Mere jaisa, smart, handsome ladka chod ke woh chomu? " Akshay said raising his imaginary collar over school sweater.

" For once I agree... U are better than Aryan... I mean Aryan is just boring... Like boring.. He don't even talks.... I don't know how people who don't talk live
.... I mean it is as necessary as breathing.... You have got one life usme bhi bologe nhi toh kya karoge life mai!

Life is boring without talks.... How would ya express yourself..... But iska mtlb ye nhi ki kuch bhi bolne lg jaao.. Unnecessary bolna is just waste of energy... Jyada bhi mat bolo... Pr chup bhi   ..... " She again went on her rambling spree.... Making Akshay and Sahil groan. .. While Harsh was just mum.... Aayaan was looking at her with heart eyes.

" Tum itna kyun bolti ho! " Sahil said annoyed.

" Main bahot jyada bolti hoon kya? " She asked tilting her head towards Aayaam.

" Nhi! "

" Exactly! Ye log hi bewakoof hain "

" Hmm.... "

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Here to clear few things....

🔹 I don't write on Sundays... That day is for just me! So i read 😅
🔹 I am student who's interning currently so I hate doing any type work on Monday.

Hope you liked the chapter 🌼

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

127K 4K 21
collection of short stories, where people actually fall in love incandescently and encourage affection by dancing even if one's partner is barely tol...
2.6M 129K 148
This is a short stories book. The plots suggested by the readers. I hope you like this one and give it the same love you gave the others.
33K 900 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
487K 23.1K 39
A cute, little story of love.โค๏ธ P.s.:This is my first time in writing. Please do give it a try.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š P.p.s.: I do not own any images in the story.