Let Me Heal You

By Crystal_Saisha_03

"I am warning you for the last time... Otherwise I will complain to your father..." He warned her but she did... More

Aesthetics of the Characters
Professor Hot Ice
Red Rose Or Red Blood
Messed Up
Breakdown
Trap
6 years
Dr. Roy Chowdhury
Working Together
Moments
Reunion
Past
Maybe Last Time 💔
Shifted To Another Department
Promos
Truth
Kiss... Regret or Guilt?
Heartbroken
Consolation
Swayamvar?
Realization
Rejection
Marraige
His Wife
Vidaai
After Marriage Rituals
Boubhat
Getting Ready For Reception
His So Called Family

Emergency

440 77 27
By Crystal_Saisha_03

"What the hell! How could you let this happen?" Neha yelled as saurabh told her about the incident that took place two week ago

It's been two week bondita is working in emergency department and she didn't had any conversation with him.

She was angry on him and he... well he was just waiting for the right day when she could prove everyone that she is a capable doctor and can come back to the department respectfully.

"Believe me whatever he did was for her well being only" he tried to console her

"Well being my foot! do you know how hard she worked just to join that damn department but now she is working in another department. Why? because of him! and you... why didn't you do anything there? she stood up for you and this is how you repay her!"

Neha was out of country for some work and as soon as she came back to India, saurabh told her about everything and now she is ready to kill Anirudh for punishing her without any reason.

"Nehu baby calm down please and listen to me" he held her hand but she jerked of his hand in anger

He sighed

"They wanted to take her license from her" he informed while she looked at him with wide eyes

"They were adamant to take her license, if it wasn't for Anirudh right now she would have been in her house now not in hospital. He literally had to fight with them for her and moving her to another is a test for her.

If she proves that she is a capable doctor and can react to emergency situation properly, she will again come back to the department. Whatever he did was for her only, he may seem heartless but to be honest he does care about others... especially bondita.

She already made a special place for her in his heart, she is healing him, she is again making him feel like a normal human, he is changing."

He said holding her hand while she sighed

"I know but... I am just scared that one day she will be left heart broken, just like him she deserves all the happiness in this world. And I swear if he tried to hurt her, I am gonna chop of his d*ck."

She warned while he gulped and prayed for his best friend

"No wonder they both are best friends" he thought

.........

After one week,

Bondita checking some medicines when a message pops in her phone.

She clicked the message and saw it was a news about a accident. A restaurant near the hospital caught fire.

She ran outside and informed the head of the department while the head ordered her to inform everyone and start preparing everything.

She knew that soon there will be ruckus in the hospital with a lot of patients. She called all the staff and explained them what to do.

Everyone got into their work as the injured patients already started arriving.

All this while the head was looking at bondita who was helping everyone and working accordingly, she smiled and continued her work.

The fire was so big that it even burned the building above the restaurant and now the staff needed some help.

So a few doctors, nurses from every department came and started to help them even Anirudh was there.

The patients who were worst than others were immediately taken to operation taken, while the one with medium injuries were getting treated with others.

This situation continued till hours and everyone was tired but still they helped everyone until the situation and patients were under control.

Unfortunately few people already died before arriving here and few died in between the hospital but luckily the amount of people who were saved and alive are more than the dead one.

Each and every staff were sitting exhausted like hell while bondita was passing water bottle to everyone. She too was tired but didn't showed it to anyone.

As for Anirudh he was looking at her from one corner with a smile while saurabh who was also there noticed him looking at her and smiled.

This is the first time he saw him looking at someone with so much adore and love which is quite unusual as he loves to glare everyone.

After passing everyone the water bottles, bondita finally sat down and relaxed. She looked at the clock and realised it was already 3 am in the morning.

She gasped as she suddenly realised that she didn't inform anyone about her being late.

"Damn it! baba will be so tensed, I should give him a call" she thought

She took her phone out and went to other side of the hospital. She had so many missed calls from her father.

She didn't wanted to disturb him and decided to message him but she stopped in middle as she sensed someone's presence behind her.

"What are you doing here at this time?" she asked shockingly

The person didn't answer anything instead dragged her outside the hospital as she kept on asking him question and even tried to stop him but he ignored her plead and questions.

While someone else stood at a distance and saw everything happen, he wanted to stop them but he knew he didn't have any right to do so.

He knew that something will happen when he saw that car outside the hospital from the building, Right now he was helpless and all he could do is hope for her.

"Are you just going to stand here and let him take her away from you?" another person said from behind

"You know I can't do anything here saurabh, he is her father" he sighed in defeat

"You can Anirudh, you can do a lot of things, all you need to do is try" saurabh tried to persuade him

"No I can't, don't you know the warning he gave me last night? me getting involved with her will only make her situation more worse.

She already suffered because of me and I don't want to make things difficult for her, moreover I don't have any right to stop her."

He replied looking outside the hospital

"Then claim your rights on her" saurabh replied while he looked at him confusingly

"What do you mean?" he asked looking at him blankly as if all the emotions got drained out of him

"Don't you know what I meant? I know everything which is going inside you, you have feelings for her. Just accept it" saurabh stated

"No I don't! you know everything saurabh and still..."

"And still I want you to move on in your life, I want you to be happy Anirudh. Please let go of your past now, can't you see the effect bondita have on you.

You literally started behaving like a human, you fought with the board members for her, you even punished that couple who hurted her, you were adoring her!

The love the care your eyes were showing when you were looking at her, even a blind could feel that but how can I forget you are a extra legend blind!"

Anirudh rolled his eyes as saurabh cuts him in between and started mocking him

"Please Anirudh, accept your feelings before its too late. That girl is innocent, she is trying to heal your wounds when she herself is wounded.

Don't hurt her or her feelings, she may seem strong but she is not and you know it! so just stop denying your feelings and start behaving like a fucking human!

Uff! I am already feeling bad for her, she have to endure you all her life. I can only pray for her."

Saurabh sighed dramatically while Anirudh smacked his head before leaving

"I hope everything is good there" he thought while going inside his cabin

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.1K 19
Anirudh and bondita after 8 years. Bondita is back from london for her one and only sakha babu. But what will happen when she sees the hatred in Anir...
90K 6.8K 73
It's a story based on serial BARRISTER BABU and my favourite couple ANIDITA . It's totally based on my imagination it has nothing to do with the seri...
31.1K 1.5K 29
Hey friends !!!! This is my first fanfiction and the beautiful bond between anidita from barrister babu inspired me to write this. It is not same as...
50.2K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...