๏น•แด€ส€แด› | ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ฑ ๏ฟฝ...

By HikaruSenpapi

โ™ก ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. (Slight) ๐˜๐š๐ง... More

00 | DISCLAIMER
01 | ADOLESCENCE
02 | OMNISCIENT
03 | ร‰MERVEILLER
04 | ร‰BLOUISSANT
05 | HIRAETH
06 | TOSKA
07 | SOLACE
08 | SERENDIPITY
10k Special: Traveling with da boyz!
10 | ETHEREAL
11 | DELICATE
12 | APRICITY
13 | DOMESTIC
14 | REDAMANCY

09 | ASTROPHILE

3.5K 231 143
By HikaruSenpapi

Look at the stars in the big blank ink, Tell me what you feel and tell me what you think
Is it cold outside?
Is it cold out?
ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

|Chapter IX |

" Who really are you, Reo Mikage..? "

REO MIKAGE, was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, everything in this world exists solely for him yet it never felt so enticing for him, his mother and father consoled him in other words spoiled him.

In the agenda of him being his father's own shadow, an heir to surpass his father and nothing more, reo was never amused at those mediocre and business stuffs. but theres nothing more amuses him the the big black void surrounding him every night yet it's comforting.

Reo always have loved the sky and the cosmos, sitting quietly at the corner, whenever how the deities lamented it with their divinity, his wondering eyes reflected the glimmering stars hanged through the inked skies, vibrant colors of the city, his small stature engraved as the clear big windows showed the view, the moon gazing back at him.

The moon can't talk yet it comprehends and yearns your feelings.

" So pretty and bright.. i want it for myself.. mine.." young reo breathlessly reach for the sky hoping to caught the moon.

Reo always wondered how the moon followed him everywhere..the moon shined as it gave solace to his empty heart, growing up with nobody but the sky felt a little odd, the sky has its own ideal and moods..reminds him of himself.

Yet it all changed when he met Nagi Seishirou, an enigma, it's like a discovery for him, a treasure..he remembered it well, engraved and etched on his memory, the moment when he met him, those silver-gray irises reminded him of the moon..so pretty..

" I'll join isagi's team."

Reo felt his stomach dropped.

" What..are you talking about nagi..? You're teaming up with me that's a must..! What are you thinking, what about me?! "

Crestfallen

" Reo, you taught me soccer, you and i will become the best in the world that is a certain, but we did lose..we weren't the strongest.."

" To understand the this feeling of frustration I experienced for the first time, i want to play soccer with him, I really want to give it my all. "

" Are you serious..? Do what you want then.. "

Reo felt his heart sank, purple irises constricted, he felt his throat tightening, he felt like the abyss devoured his heart...

" It seems like the moon does not belongs to his sky..."

Isagi, Bachira and Nagi stepped through the automatic door, as ego began speaking afterwards.

They cautiously glanced at your team, but you simply ignored it due to aryu's random quotes distracting you which aryu intented to.

Isagi shifted his eyes on you lips curving upwards definitely admiring your calm and clingy form mostly he had only seen your competative and enigmatic form and your glowing irises when you use your ego, he doesn't recognize the man with silky long dark hair, he reminded him of chigiri at some point because of the feminine features, Blue Lock do really recruit pretty people huh? and lastly Itoshi Rin..aishh shits 'bout to go down.

When you met reo for the first time, he seems like an arrogant fella, he held authority at such but nah.

The man is such a sweetheart and a charismatic little shit, and most of all he really hold dear of his friend, which also your friend now, Nagi! it did really gave you a little shake when you didn't saw reo at the selection with nagi, you weren't dumb, you observe and saw alot of shit here in the facility, of course you would pay attention to your peers,

Your train of thought got cutted of by rin having his monologue. oh shit right, you're at game, as you listened carefully at rin's words.

" You're operating at such a low level, i might actually die of boredom. "

" What you're doing is turning your back on a soldier with a gun. "

" This is a battlefield. "

" Oh shit did we played too much video games.. together? heh resident evil— " you thought.

You stride beside rin and decide to intefer due to feed your main protagonist syndrome.

" Ah Great analogy there rin, yet this battlefield is already conquered, after all every battlefield is my domain." Your tone is dripping like honey yet it holds influence making everyone tense-up.

Cued for rin to kick the ball straight the kickoff, resulting a goal.

" holy crap.."

" rin..stop being edgy and emo will you? "

" sure, can i get a kiss afterwards? "

" Man..being the strongest can be exhausting sometimes to y'know.."

You slumped your heaving self on aryu's side who hums at your statement twirling his silky hair in his finger, you felt as your limbs ache and burns, you were analyzing everyone's movement piece by piece, especially isagi's blue irises constriscting while watching rin's form, heh same isagi, same my babe is majestic af.

Your eyes shifted to rin's.

Rin scored the last two goals, atta boy, as the whistle rang.

Team Red wins, 5-2

" Now..who do should we choose? "

" I don't care, it won't make any difference.."

" Rin.."

"...."

" Ne, aryuu i think we should get him."

" Hm..? what a coincidence, i want him too, thank you darling. "

You froze up as you felt a pair of soft lips pressing on your forehead, and pair of hands cradling your jaw and cheeks.

Aryu bends down to your height as he kissed your forehead as a reward for doing amazing in the game, should've aimed for the lips though he chose to live due to everyone piercing stares boring to his head.

" Join us, Bachira Meguru." aryu emphasize, as he let go of your face gently. "

Your eyes shifted to isagi who's tensed and when he caught your gaze his face blooms into different shades of red, how cute. the boy still needs to strengthen his abilities and really needs to get humbled, aswell to nagi..still need to learn clarity and shit, need a little improvement in cooperation, but his coordination and agility is on point.

Rin seems to be pleased since he didn't disagree well of course he wouldn't disagree if it was you.

Didn't stop him for being the blunt little shit as he is though.

" Enough talking, let's get moving, don't go dozing off, bob cut. "

Bachira who looked a bit saddened at the decision but pumped up playing with you, there's something with you, your monster..it's simply not on his level..and it gets him on he grinned at the thought.

" Aw, man. I wanted to be on isagi's team at the end, guess i'll go. that is the rule. "

" bachira.."

" Im not going to wait for you, Isagi, If you want me, come and get me. "

You heard bachira's words following aryu and rin stepping through the next door, as your heard your name being called out.

" M/n-san, im definitely playing with you again and im gonna prove my worth."

" Impress me then yoichi. "

Bachira is basically a ball of energy, always bribing you in training when you're suppose to be resting, hugging your waist, jumping and tackling you every single day, you weren't gonna lie and say you don't like it, you personally love physical touch and be childish.

You found the bright boy very adoring and charming, your childhood was robbed what are ya expecting? you also love people when they open up on you, because they trust you about those stuffs and hold it very dearly, and it means you give comfort to them which was also your goal, so when bachira opened up about his self you listened.

People start to heal the moment they feel heard.

" I could always feel and see a monster entrapped inside to my core, and i treat it like a friend because it treat me like one."

" The other kids on my age thought i was odd and it is proven that i was, so they never really try to approach me, my mama said it was an imaginary friend a friend that i can only see, i always tell her that i wanted a real friend who can play fun soccer with me, but i guess as long as i have my monster with me i dont need anyone else. ”

" Then i joined blue lock then i met isagi... "

Your hummed in understatement as you saw him warmly smiled and it's a genuine one, how adorable, then you heard him again.

" Then i.. also saw you, admiring..from afar.. "

A/N!!

Heh pls read!

- HI HI!! HIKARU IS BACK! 💗💗

- Yoo btw, the reo part was merely my headcanons, though i based it on nagi's ego if you have noticed it, what do you think?? 🌟💗

- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCHH!💗 (NOW SAY IT BACK👹)

- Honestly I'm feeling a bit under the weather this days i apologize for the bit of a delay but do not worry!

- Hey hey!! So sorry if i haven't responded to your replies, my notifications takes a while to load!

- Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter, take care of yourself as always!! 💗🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 9.9K 42
latest obsession is blue lock and i love writing lil self inserts ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ blue lock x fem reader ๐Ÿ˜จ 12/28/22 - 6/18/23 my life in art - mojave 3
115K 3.5K 49
"You think I'm your dog you can walk around on a leash?! Think again, peasant, I play my way" As a striker and egoist, it is their job to be the best...
18.5K 936 12
" Someone like you, who is beloved even on the moon.. couldn't understand what it feels like to be lonely. " - โ† Blue lock x Male! reader โ† In which...
91.7K 4K 32
"๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐Š๐„๐๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„... ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹." -๐ˆ...