The Secret Life of Malia Dall...

By simplicational

Malia Dallas has hid herself behind closed doors for three years trying to find a way to get rid of the guilt... More

The Secret Life of Malia Dallas
Chapter 1 - Chanter
Chapter 2 - Se Casser
Chapter 3 - S'amuser
Chapter 4 - Les Garçons
Chapter 5 - Feu D'artifice
Chapter 6 - Citations
Chapter 7 - L'hockey de la rue
Chapter 8 - Cuire
Chapter 9 - Avions
Chapter 10 - Mes Livres
Chapter 11 - Végétarien
Chapter 12 - Le Premier Jour
Chapter 13 - Découvert
Chapter 14 - Pardonné
Chapter 15 - De Harry Potter
Chapter 16 - Réponses
Chapter 17 - NAFs
Chapter 18 - La Plage et Nouveaux Amis
Chapter 19 - Idées
Chapter 20 - Mi Familia
Chapter 21 - Voyager
Chapter 22 - Faire du Shopping
Chapter 23 - Meilleurs Amis
Chapter 24 - Bibliothèque
Chapter 25 - L'hôpital
Chapter 26 - Librairies et Café
Chapter 27 - S'endormir
Chapter 28 - Insomnie
Chapter 30 - S'évanouir
Chapter 31 - Gags et les coeurs brisés
Chapter 32 - Danser Sous La Pluie
Chapter 33 - Questions et Impressions
Chapter 34 - Gâteau
Chapter 35 - Anniversaires
Chapter 36 - La Farce D'ultime
Chapter 37 - Lo Incontro
Chapter 38 - Les Aveus et Les Histoires
Chapter 39 - Recuerdos
Chapter 40 - La Glace et des Oreillers Moelleux
Chapter 41 - Avec Moi
Chapter 42 - Simplement en Regardant
Chapter 43 - Merci
Chapter 44 - Les Petites Choses
Chapter 45: Surprendre
Chapter 46: Au Revoir
Chapter 47: My Little Secret
Chapter 48: Insostituibile
Chapter 49: Peleas de Helado
Chapter 50: Leugens
Chapter 51: Amigas
Chapter 52: Le Projet
Chapter 53: White
Chapter 54: Mort
Chapter 55: Normalite
Chapter 56: Coming Home
Chapter 57: 11 days
Chapter 58: Reunions
Chapter 59: Photonaf Diaries
Chapter 60: Omaha
Chapter 61: You're Mine
Chapter 62: Happy Birthday
Epilogue

Chapter 29 - S'embrasser

2.6K 53 19
By simplicational

Well I am finally done with school so this is such a nice relief and I took my SAT Subject Test today so I don't have to worry about that anymore. SUMMER IS HERE YAY! Well now I will have some more free time for you guys :) Hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment I love talking to you guys!

Chapter 29: S'embrasser

Malia's POV

I have woken up and I check the time. 5:10. I woke up early. Our flight is at 8:55am. So at least it is not like those other times. Our week in Virginia was quite relaxed and very nice. Matt and I went out yesterday nothing very fancy but we walked around and went long boarding. Then we just cuddled in his bed and read out loud to each other. I think that is like our thing. To read to each other. His voice makes me melt inside when I hear it. Not to be creepy but you have to admit it does.

I got up and stretched my limbs. I still had my cast on and I would for this upcoming week. It wasn't awful it was just a hassle to have. I had taken a shower last night and while I kind of felt disgusting this morning I knew I was just groggy. I went into the bathroom and washed my face. I then packed up my stuff and put it in my suit case. I had put everything I needed in my carry on last night except for my phone and charger. I had also laid out what I was going to wear to the airport. I didn't sleep in my clothes because I knew I didn't have to. I took off my sweatpants and tank top and put on my black leggings and a large light grey sweater. I then put on a dark red scarf over the sweater. Airports are cold and airplanes are colder. I went into the bathroom and my hair was deciding to be wavy so all I did was braid some of the front pieces then I pulled them back and pinned them in the back. I walked out of the bathroom satisfied with my hair and I slipped on my black vans then I put on my reading glasses and picked up my brand new copy of The Help I bought on my first date with Matt and made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and I wasn't surprised to see that no one was awake yet. I went into the fridge and looked around for food. I found some left over pizza we had. I am surprised we even had leftovers. We had ordered pizza the night before. I checked and it wasn't pepperoni it was mushroom. YES! I quickly take out the two slices that were there and put them on a plate. I then hop onto a stool at the counter and start eating and open my book to where I had left off. Matt had finished reading Chapter 5 and 6 to me the other day in my bedroom so I was starting with Chapter 7.

THE HEAT WAVE finally passes round the middle a October and we get ourselves a cool fifty degrees. In the mornings, that bathroom seat get cold out there, give me a little start when I set down. It's just a little room they build inside the carport. Inside is a toilet and a little sink attached to the wall. A pull cord for the lightbulb. Paper have to set on the floor. (Kathryn Stockett, The Help)

I continued on with my reading and my eating of the pizza. Pizza was really good. I was close to the end of chapter 8 when someone came into the kitchen. I didn't look up because I wanted to finish the chapter.

"Ho-ly sh*t," I say. All I'm think is, The date. The blind date is next weekend.

Mother smiles, shocked. She doesn't even scold me for cursing. My hair looks great. The Shinalator actually worked. (Kathryn Stockett, The Help)

I look up from the end of chapter 8 to see Matt sitting directly across from me just looking at me. I practically fall off the chair at how close he is.

"JESUS Matt!" I say putting my hand on my chest to calm my heartbeat. He chuckles and walks around to my side of the counter. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards his chest and I am engulfed in his scent.

"Good morning," He mumbles into my hair. I laugh.

"Good morning to you too," I say back to him while I wrap my arms around his waist so I can hug him better.

"When did you get up?" He asked me.

"Around 5 AM," I say into his shirt that smelled like old spice. SO GOOD.

"Wow you got up early," He says.

"Yeah didn't intend to, just did. What time is it now?" I ask him.

"I think it's like 6:30 or something," He says. I nod my head.

"Why are you so up this early?" I ask him. We were still hugging each other but it wasn't awkward and I liked just hugging him. I laid my head on his chest and his arms tightened around my waist.

"Same reason as you, I didn't mean to. I came down here to look for food but I found something better," He said looking at me. I blushed. He thought I was better than food. Food is hard to compete with. I laughed to try and cover up my blush but he saw it. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the couch.

"Matt put me down," I whisper yell. I wasn't sure if the other guys were up yet.

"Don't worry you and I are the only people actually awake and I think we have some time before everyone else comes down," He says as he drops me on the couch and then crawls on it next to me. He wraps me in his arms and we lie there spooning. It was honestly the greatest feeling ever. Cuddling with Matt. It felt amazing, he was so warm. I was probably freezing but whatever.

"We can't stay here forever as much as I would like because our flight leaves at 8:55 so by 7 all the guys need to be up," I tell Matt.

"I know but for now let's just enjoy this," He says and kisses my temple. His arms tighten around my waist and I snuggle closer to him. He hadn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend but I wasn't going to rush his decision. I hoped he would ask but I cannot know for sure whether or not he will. Matt continued to give me kisses on my cheeks, jawline, and temple the entire time we cuddled. Eventually I turned around so I was facing him. I stroked his cheeks with my fingers and just stared at his face. He was beautiful. I know that isn't a word most people would use to describe someone but I was going to use it. We just lay there staring into each other's eyes and doing nothing else. His hands had rested on the small of my back and mine were around his neck and we just lay there staring at each other.

Until finally he broke the staring contest. He kissed me. His lips crashed on mine and I wasn't overwhelmed I wanted it to happen. I kissed him back passionately. This kiss held hunger and need but not lustful hunger or need the more intimate kind of need. The need to be with the person. Not in a sexual way but you just always want to be with this person, you don't want to leave their side. However that doesn't mean a few sexual things didn't happen. Matt eventually rolled us over so that he was on top of me. Of course we weren't going to have sex on his parent's couch in his house with his parents, my brother, and eight other guys in the house. However that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves a bit. Matt kissed down my jawline and on my neck. I could tell he wanted to leave marks but knew he would get marks of his own from Cameron if he did. I pressed myself close to him. The need to just connect with him, touch him was overpowering. His hands were rubbing my waist underneath my sweater and it felt amazing. However I pushed Matt away and listened when I thought I heard a noise. I sat up and just waited for a sound.

"Babe, its fine. It's still only 6:40am no one should be up yet," Matt says reassuring me. I kind of liked it when he called me babe. I moved over so I was sitting on his lap now with my legs wrapped around his waist. I didn't kiss him at first I just wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. He hugged me back. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and I smiled at the feel. I started to kiss his neck and go down, I couldn't go down very far because he was wearing a shirt and I desperately wanted that shirt to come off however we were in a living room. I pulled his head out of my hair and held it in my hands as I trailed my kisses up to his jaw until I finally met his lips. But I just barely grazed them before going to his other cheek. I heard him let out a groan.

"Malia, don't do that," He groaned. And god was it sexy to hear my name leave his lips. I smirked against his skin but only continued kissing down his neck. Matt eventually got tired of it and brought my lips to meet his and we were once again kissing. A lot. I smiled when he did this and I could feel Matt smirk at that.

"Well hello you two," I hear a voice say and I instantly shoot away from Matt. I look up to see Gilinsky standing there with the biggest smirk on my face. My cheeks instantly turn red and I scowl at him. "I see Matt's getting some," He says with a smirk and raises his eyebrows up and down suggestively. I leap off the couch and start hitting him with the pillow.

"SHUT UP!" I say and I keep repeating it as I hit him with the pillow.

"Malia calm down, I was only kidding," Jack says. I stop hitting him with the pillow. Then I slap his arm for good measure. My cheeks are probably beet red now.

"Is everyone else up?" I ask switching the subject.

"Not yet, Jack is up and I think Cameron too but that's probably it," Gilinsky says.

"Okay well we need to get the rest of them up if we actually want to make our flight to Chicago," I say and make my way upstairs. Oh my god that was embarrassing. I put my head in my hands as I walk up the stairs to hopefully calm the blush. I walked in to the room Nash and Hayes were sharing and knocked. No answer. I opened the door slightly and looked in. Nash was on top of his bed with nothing but boxers on and he was knocked out and Hayes was completely under his covers and he looked so cozy. I giggled at the sight. They were like fire and water. I took a quick picture. Blackmail or just for the use of a picture in general. To remember things. I then walked over to Hayes' bed and shook him awake. He woke up after the first few shakes which I was thankful for.

"What? Oh hey Malia," He said groggily and while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He sat up as I went over to Nash's side.

"Nash wake up," I said shaking him. He groaned but didn't wake up. I took his pillow and started hitting him with it. "Nash you need to get up WE MISSED OUR FLIGHT!" I shout at him and he instantly sits up.

"What we missed our flight?" He says, his voice still low because he just woke up.

"We didn't actually, I just said that so you would get up. But if you don't hurry we will miss our flight," I tell him and leave the room. I then went into Shawn's room. Shawn wasn't awake. He looked so peaceful there I didn't want to wake him. He was like my baby brother. I went by his side and started to shake him.

"Shawn you have to get up," I said quietly. Surprisingly his eyes shot open and he sat up.

"Morning Malia," He said as he wiped his face.

"Good Morning Shawn, it's around 7 so get up and get ready," I tell him then get up and leave his room. I walk out of his room and make my way to Taylor's room. I can't believe almost all the guys got their own room. I got my own room too, but I'm a girl. The only people who shared a room were Nash and Hayes and Jack and Jack. When I walked into Taylor's room I found him sprawled along his bed. That's no surprise. I went by his bed and laid down on the part that wasn't occupied. I turned my head and looked at Taylor.

"TAYLOR!" I shouted in his ears and his head shot up. I started laughing at his reaction. His eyes had gone wide and he shot up like lightening. When he saw it was me he slumped back into his bed.

"Not now Mals," He said and laid his head down to go back to sleep.

"Sorry Tay, you can't go to sleep we have a flight to catch," I tell him patting his back to let him know he can sleep a bit longer but he has to get up. I get a groan in response. I stand up and move to Aaron's room. I walk in and Aaron looks to be asleep. He is lying in his bed but he is looking at the ceiling. "Aaron?" I call out to see if he will answer. He doesn't move. Ugh great. I move to his bedside and see that he is actually asleep. I start to shake him gently.

"BLAH!" He shouts out causing me to scream and fall back. Thankfully I was kneeling by his side so it didn't hurt as much. When I managed to sit back up I saw Aaron was laughing.

"That wasn't funny," I say although a smile is making its way on my face.

"Yes it was pretty funny, admit it. I see that smile on your face," He says teasingly.

"Okay fine you got me, but get ready," I tell him as I stand up and go to Carter's room. I open the door to Carter's room and of course he is asleep. I sit on his bed where he isn't sleeping and just wait for a moment. Then I start shaking him and he stirs awake. His eyes blink open and he looks up at me, then they droop down. "Haha, don't be too excited to see me," I joke.

"Don't worry," He says, his morning voice clearly evident. He sits up and I laugh as I make my way out of the room. Now I just need to see if Jack J is up. I walked into the room that Jack and Jack were sharing and found Jack G shaking Johnson to get up. It was actually adorable. Jack waking Jack. I took a few pictures with my phone and then I left the room. I went into Cameron's room to see what he was doing. When I walked in he was packing his stuff up. However he wasn't wearing pants.

"UGH CAM put on pants!" I shout at him as I cover my eyes. I mean I don't care if you wear boxers but Cam wears boxer briefs and you can like see the outline of everything so yeah. And because he is my brother it's kind of weird. To me boxers are just like shorts so I don't have a problem with them. I hear Cam chuckle but he does put on a pair of black sweatpants. I go over to his bed and sprawl myself out.

"How's your arm?" He asks me.

"Its fine just annoying, but I only have to wear it this week and then I should be done," I tell him thankfully.

"That's good, I'm going to take a shower, I don't care if you stay in here," He says and makes his way to his en suite. I am surprised at how many rooms this house has and that a majority of them have en suites. I hear him close the door and then I sit up. I didn't really know what to do. I went into my room and gathered my bags up. I realized I left my copy of The Help downstairs when Matt and I got distracted. I carried my suit case and carry on downstairs to the front door. I then went into the kitchen to pick up my book. Half of the boys were now eating. That's good. I brought the book back and put it in my carry on. I walked back up to my room and just laid down on the bed and rested. I didn't sleep but just lying on the bed made me relax a bit. I heard a knock on my door and I looked up to see Shawn standing there.

"What's up?" I say as I rest my head on my bed once again.

"Nothing much," He says and I hear him come into my room. I feel the bed sink down next to me. I look and Shawn is now lying next to me. Our feet are propped up on the bed rail and we are just lying next to each other, looking up at the ceiling.

"Same here, I'm kind of excited to go to Chicago but also exhausted," I tell him. He chuckles.

"Get used to it, but I think it's worth it in the end. Having that experience with the NAFIANs is awesome," He tells me but it is directed towards the ceiling. I smile at his response. These boys were a lot deeper and sweet than they let on.

"Thanks," I say to Shawn. He looks at me confused.

"What for?"

"I don't know. Being my friend," I say. I didn't really know what I was saying thank you for but I just felt the need to say it.

"Haha, no problem Malia, it'd be hard not to," He says and gets up from my bed and makes his way to the door. I pull my phone out and go onto twitter. It has become an addiction.

@MaliaIDallas: Can't wait to meet y'all in Chicago! JJJJ

I tweet it out then check if I have any texts.

1 new message

Lily: Hey girl, text me when you can.

I click it and reply.

Malia: Hey sorry I didn't text back I was exhausted last night and then I woke up at 5 am this morning.

I texted then remembered the events that happened and I needed to tell Lily. I quickly shut my door and went into the bathroom. I am going to have to be quiet. I dialed her number and she instantly picked up.

Lily: What's up I feel like we haven't talked in forever!

Malia: I know but I have to tell you something.

Lily: What did you do?

Malia: Well I woke up at 5 am and went downstairs and ate breakfast. I had also brought my book and I was reading. At 6:30 or something Matt came into the kitchen and then we kind of had a huge make out session and then Jack G came in and then it was awkward.

Lily: OH MY GOD! Is he a good kisser? Oh and why are you whispering?

Malia: He is an amazing kisser, I hope I'm good. But because last time I told you about my date with Matt. Jack and Jack heard me so yeah I don't want anyone to hear me this time.

Lily: That makes sense.

Malia: How are things with Nash?

Lily: Nothing is really happening. I don't think I have that connection I thought we had. I don't have this need to be with him or anything, maybe it's just because we haven't spent enough time around each other to constantly want to be near the other.

Malia: I understand but I wouldn't try and make something out of it if you don't feel anything.

Lily: Yeah but I talked to my mom and she said yes. I CAN COME TO CALI!

Malia: Yes! That's awesome I still have to ask the guys but that's awesome.

Lily: I know.

Malia: I gotta go, we have to leave for our flight.

Lily: Alright text me later.

Malia: Don't worry. Bye.

Lily:  Bye!

I hung up my phone and went downstairs. It was now 7:29am. I quickly found the guys loading up and I carried my suitcase and carry on out to the limousine. I put my carry on in the back because the ride to the airport was only 30 minutes and I had my phone to keep me entertained. I said goodbye to Laura and Rafael. I didn't see Matt's dad a lot because he was always working late, but the few times I did he was pretty cool. I hoped to meet his entire family someday. I hugged Laura.

"Here take my phone number, you call me if any of the boys misbehave," she tells me sternly. I laugh but I take it anyways. I climb into the limousine and sit next to Matt. We don't do a lot of PDA mainly because around Cameron he might kill us but we sit together, hold hands, and semi-cuddle when we get the chance. Matt grabs my hand when I sit next to him and I let him. We entwine or fingers and I lean my head on his shoulder. The lack of sleep was starting to catch up to me. I think I fell asleep at midnight so getting only five hours isn't enough so I closed my eyes and just listened to the flow of conversation in the air from my friends.

"Hey guys, Mals was telling me that she wants you all to come and meet our grandparents this next week after Magcon Chicago. I think Lily is coming too," I hear Cam say to the boys. I hope they all can come.

"Yeah that sounds fine I would love to meet Grandpa Dallas!" Taylor says. I stifle laugh and just burry my head further into Matt's neck. I feel him stroke my hand.

"That sounds great," Matt says and I hear a few more agreements. I smile to myself. I am happy that they all want to come.

We get to the airport and walk in. We check our bags in and get all of our tickets. I carry my carry-on on my shoulder and hold hands with Matt as we walk through the airport. I saw a few NAFIANs fan girl when they saw us and we just smiled at them. We would take pictures with them if they asked. They could approach us but only a few did. We went through security without a problem and got to our terminal at 8:30 exactly. We all sat down. Walking through the airport felt exhausting. I set my carry-on on the floor and sat down in the chair next to Matt. We all sat there just with our heads back because we were all exhausted. Knowing the guys they probably stayed up till at least 1am. I wasn't dreadfully tired just hadn't fully woken up yet despite the things I had done this morning. I stood up and stretched.

"Hey I'm going to Starbucks did y'all want something?" I ask the guys. They all raised their hands. They knew I knew what they wanted so I just started off walking. However Matt came running after me. I turned around and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I wanted to come with you," He said and reached for my hand once again. He liked holding my hand, I noticed that from all the time we spent together. I liked holding his hand too. We walked hand in hand to the small Starbucks stand. I pulled up the note on my phone that had everyone's order and handed it to the lady. Her eyes widened a bit but then she started shouting out the orders. That happened a lot. Matt paid even though I begged him not to. We then picked up the trays. I didn't ask for a traveler because I had Matt to help me carry the stuff and we weren't walking far.

"Oh my god you're Matt Espinosa and Malia Dallas!" I hear a couple of girls scream from behind us and we turn around. There are 3 girls standing there. They are practically in tears and Matt drops my hand and goes and hugs each of them. I am close behind and hug them as well.

"What are your names?" I ask them.

"I'm Megan," The first one with short brown hair says.

"I'm Nicole," The second one says she also has brown hair but it is extremely long.

"And I'm Mckayla," The third one says. She has blonde hair and it fell around mid-back.

"Well you all have beautiful names," I tell them. "What can we do for you?" I ask them.

"Can you take a few pictures with us and sign our phones?" Megan asks.

"Sure," Matt says. He hadn't spoken at all. I took Megan's phone and took a picture of her and Matt and I did the same with the rest of the girls. Then Matt did the same for me and the girls. Then the girls took turns taking pictures with us. We then signed their phone cases

Malia Dallas 

"Thank you so much!" They all shout as Matt and I walk away. I wave back at them with a smile. We head back to the terminal. However I hear running behind me and I turn around to see Mckayla coming up.

"What's up love?" I ask her.

"Well Nicole and Megan wanted to know if you two were dating. I didn't think so but they think so. So are you?" She asks unsurely. I smile and look at Matt who nods.

"Yes we are," I tell her and her jaw was practically on the floor. However she quickly recovered and ran back to Megan and Nicole. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit at her reaction. I sure hoped they weren't mad at me for dating Matt.

"Don't worry you will be fine," He whispers into my ear as he grabs my hand. I look up at him and smile.

"Thanks," I tell him.

We got back to the terminal and it was now 8:51 and I handed them all of their stuff. Shawn took his eagerly and I laughed a little bit but then ruffled his hair. Can I legally adopt him as my baby brother? I am pretty sure his parents would like to keep him but STILL. We sat there sipping our Starbucks like white girls patiently waiting for our flight to allow us to board. We didn't have to wait long because soon we were called to board. Bart had gotten us first class again which made me happy. I mean not to sound spoiled but being stuck in business class wasn't the greatest because it was so cramped. Why couldn't they make the entire plane first class? I was seated next to Taylor but Taylor was nice enough to switch with Matt. Since we were in first class there were only two seats. Matt took the aisle and I had the window. I sat in my seat and just rested my head. Carter and Taylor were behind us so even if Taylor hadn't switched seats I still would have been close to Matt. Cameron and Nash were sitting together a few rows in front of Matt and I. Sadly Shawn had to sit all by himself. LLLL The fact that there were 11 of us really made me upset. However Shawn didn't seem to mind because he got a whole row to himself because no one was sitting next to him. Well I guess I could go visit him.

The plane took off and we were now probably 30,000 feet in the air so I decided to take out my laptop. Matt had fallen asleep and he looked so peaceful. I took a few pictures and posted them on snapchat.

Matt's sleepy haha JJJ I then went onto my computer and decided to edit some music. It was still summer and school hadn't started. Even if it had, I don't know if it would really matter because I had always gone to school online so yeah. I was an okay student in school. I wasn't your total nerd but I got good grades and understood the stuff. I decided to go to Shawn about this editing stuff because I felt that he knew more than I did. I carefully stepped over the sleeping Matt and made my way to him. He wasn't asleep thankfully and when he saw me he smiled. I sat down in the empty seat next to him and set my laptop on the airplane tray.

"These are all the songs I have recorded, I have edited them a little but I feel as if it could use better editing," I tell Shawn and he nods in understanding. He listens to the song I was currently working on which happened to be a cover of Happily by One Direction. I only had guitar in the back nothing else. He listened to the song, no expression on my face and it was starting to make me nervous. Did I sound bad? I waited until the song was done and then he took out the headphones.

"I don't think you need editing, you sound great, however if you want to add like backup vocals and do double tracking that would be cool. We should record a duet together sometime," He says to me and I instantly relax.

"Yeah, I mean we filmed Say Something but I think if we wrote a song and actually released it that would be awesome," I tell him. I see smile make its way onto his face. I smile back at him. Shawn honestly reminded me of a teddy bear. He was so tall but to me he was like a little teddy bear and my baby brother.

"I am going to illegally adopt you and you are going to be my unbiological brother," I tell him. He laughs.

"Whatever you want, you can be my unbiological sister," He says to me through laughs. Oh, the girl who gets to spend her life with him will be so lucky. I know it's not me and I am fine with that because Matt is everything to me as of right now. Even though we have only actually been dating for about a week we feel closer. I opened up iTunes and just listened to music with Shawn for a while. I got up and went back to my seat after about half an hour. The flight was only 2 hours which wasn't so bad. I walked back to my seat and I saw that he was awake.

"Where were you?" He asks in a husky voice. Must have just woken up.

"I was with Shawn, he was helping me edit my music and we talked a bit," I told him. Matt understood that I didn't have feelings for any of the other guys. I would never cheat on him. I love the other guys but not in an intimate way. Shawn is like my baby brother and sure I may hug him from time to time but I would never make out with him or sleep with him. By sleep I mean the literal sleep and having sex. Same goes for all the other guys. I am glad that Matt understands that. I feel like most guys would be over protective and not want their girlfriend to be around other guys. Well I wasn't actually Matt's girlfriend we were just dating. However, still I would never cheat on Matt or anyone I date. I sat down in my seat and I set my laptop on the airplane tray. I looked at Matt and he was smiling at me.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I ask him as I offer him another pair of headphones.

"Sure," He says taking them. I put in a splitter and look through the movies I had downloaded on my computer.

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2

Non-Stop

21 Jump Street

How to Train Your Dragon

Matt pointed to How to Train Your Dragon and I laughed. I loved that movie. I double clicked it and it started to play. Matt pushed up the arm rest that was blocking him from being able to put his arm around me. He then moved over so he was closer to me and I did the same for him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his shoulder as we watched the movie.

The movie ended right before we landed because it was about an hour and a half long. I closed my laptop and unplugged the headphones as Matt moved back over to his seat and got buckled. Once I put my laptop back in my carry-on I got buckled as well. I checked my phone for the time and it was 11:14am. The flight took a bit longer than two hours but that was fine. We landed and then got off the plane and made our way to the baggage claim. Matt picked up my suitcase because he was convinced I would have to wear my cast longer if I tried to pick it up.

"I could pick it up with my other hand you know," I tell him as we roll our suitcases out of the airport.

"No you could break that arm too," He says with sarcastic care. I laugh at his ridiculousness but don't say anything more. A black limousine pulls up and the driver steps out to help us with our bags.

"LOGAN!" I shout and run up and hug him.

"Hey Malia," He laughs as he leans down and hugs me back. "What happened to your arm?" He asks as he inspects it.

"Oh Cameron kind of accidently broke it," I shrug. Logan raises an eyebrow at Cameron and Cameron just smiles sheepishly. "Not that, I'm not glad to see you, because I am. But what are you doing in Chicago?" I ask him.

"Well I happened to be in Chicago so Bart hired me to drive you guys around while you were here," He said. I nodded with a smile. He helped me put my stuff in the back and then we all piled into the limousine. The hotel wasn't far from the airport thankfully so we arrived in no time. I was surprised we hadn't seen many NAFIANs since we got here. I was okay with that, I just found it slightly unusual. We pulled up to the hotel and Bart was there with our room assignments.

"Hey guys, okay rooms are Matt, Taylor, Nash, and Malia. Cameron, Shawn, Hayes, and Aaron. Carter, Jack, and Jack," He says reading the names off the list. I was fine with the room assignments. He handed us our keys and we all crammed ourselves into the elevator.

"I don't know what would happen, we all seem pretty calm, and I don't think anyone is feeling horny," Nash says. I look at him and hit him with my cast. He just had to say horny.

"Murder," Hayes shouts. The rest of the guys laugh. Bart got us the top floor again. He always gets us the top floor. I don't know why. We walk into our room.

"I CALL THIS BED!" I shout as I run over to the bed by the window.

"Hahaha, okay no one was going to steal it from you," Nash says. I set my bags down beside my bed and fall onto the bed. I checked the time. Since we were in Chicago it was one hour earlier than when we were in Virginia. We arrived in Chicago at 11:15am eastern time so in reality it was 10:15 there. So now it is 10:35am.

We had an entire day ahead of us. I walked into Cameron's room to see what he was doing and they were just sprawled out on their beds while looking at their phones. I decide to call Lily. I walk out onto the patio that we have and look out at the city it was stunning. I dialed up Lily.

Lily: Hey chica.

Malia: Hola chica. I take French not Spanish.

Lily: Well I take Latin so yeah.

Malia: Anyways, we're here and it is really pretty.

Lily: Who's in your room?

Malia: It's me, Matt, Taylor, and Nash.

Lily: Oh, you and Matt sharing a room....

Malia: With Taylor and Nash.

Lily: Still.

Malia: He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet so don't even think about it. 

Lily: Okay, okay I get it. Guess what!

Malia: What?

Lily: You're supposed to guess but whatever. So I know you have only been like on a plane for two hours and cut off from all sources of the Wi-Fi but did you see the pictures and all the NAFIAN spasms online.

Malia: About what?

Lily: About WHAT! You and Matt dating of course!

Malia: I'm confused.

Lily: Well correct me if I'm wrong but apparently a group of NAFIANs saw you and Matt getting Starbucks together. Then they asked for a picture and stuff. Then when you were leaving one of them asked if you and Matt were dating and you answered yes. It is all over twitter and Instagram. In fact I think #Mattalia is the highest trending hashtag as of right now.

Malia: ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!

Lily: No I'm lying.

Malia: Stop.

Lily: So you decided to go public.

Malia: Well I mean I figured it would get around but not in less than two hours. But yeah Matt and I don't want to hide what we have. Whatever it is.

Lily: That is adorable.

Malia: Haha, I need to check out this Twitter and Instagram rage thing for myself. I am surprised none of the boys have noticed yet.

Lily: Alright you do that.

Malia: Love you babe!

Lily: Love you too babe!

With that I hung up the phone and ran inside the room from the porch and jumped onto my bed and quickly opened twitter. I went to trending and sure enough. There were 1.2M tweets about #Mattalia. WOW. Should I tweet something? I read some of the tweets.

#Mattalia is so cute. I kind of hoped they would date.

#Mattalia is adorable. They would make cute babies.

#Mattalia is awful. I love Malia but she stole my man. LLL

That tweet broke my heart. I didn't want to steal anybody's man. Sadly the person who tweeted that wasn't the only person who wanted to date Matt. There were a bunch of other people who tweeted positive things. THOT was passed around a few times but I wasn't going to let it get to me. I was just upset that I had made some of my NAFIANs upset. I know for a fact that a lot of NAFIANs like Matt. So I felt awful taking him away from them. I texted Lily.

M: Man, some of them are harsh but there are a lot of positive ones.

L: Yeah I know but don't worry about it. If they were true NAFIANs they would just want you and Matt to be happy.

M: I guess you're right.

L: Aren't I always.

M: Haha, I am going to call my grandparents to let them know that you and the guys are coming.

L: Okay, that's great that the guys are coming too.

M: Yeah I know! I can't wait to see you!

L: You too!

I dialed up my gramps.

Grammie: Hello Malia.

Malia: Hi Grammie. Where's Grandpa?

Grammie: Oh he is just resting.

Malia: Is he okay?

Grammie: Yeah he is fine dear.

Malia: Okay well I am calling to let you know that the guys are coming next week to meet you all and Lily will be coming. I am really excited for you to meet them.

Grammie: I am excited too. Especially to meet this Matt boy.

Malia: Grandma!

Grammie: What? I can't be happy for my favorite granddaughter?

Malia: I'm your only granddaughter.

Grammie: All the more reason.

Malia: Did we really just recite Lion King?

Grammie: I don't know did we?

Malia: Hakuna Matata. 

Grammie: Hakuna Matata?

Malia: It means no worries.

Grammie: Well, hakuna matata.

Malia: Haha tell gramps I love him I was just calling to let you know.

Grammie: I will we love you and Cam a lot!

Malia: Alright I love you too! BYE!

Grammie: Bye sweetheart!

I hung up the phone and put it in its charger. I plugged in my laptop so it could start charging. Everyone else was all settle on their beds doing their own thing. I went on my laptop to see what we could do today. I checked where the bean was and it was only a few blocks away we could walk to it.

"Hey guys did you want to walk to see the bean?" I ask them.

"Sure that sounds fine," Nash and Taylor say. I look to Matt and he nods. I walk into Cameron's room. Thankfully Carter, Jack, and jack were in there as well.

"We were going to walk to the bean because it is only a few blocks away. Y'all wanna come?" I ask them. They all look at each other.

"Sure we'll go," They all say. I liked that when we did things, we almost always did them together. No one was ever really left out or anything. I went into my room and grabbed my cat eye sunglasses and switched them with my reading glasses that I had forgotten I was still wearing. I grabbed a black purse with my necessities and then we were out the door. Matt and I entered the elevator hand in hand then everyone else followed.

"Porn, because Matt and Malia won't stop being lovey dovey," Aaron says making a face at us. I blush and hide my face in Matt's chest and he just shrugs.

"I don't want to hear about that," Cameron says making the whole elevator go silent. Maybe murder was a possibility. We reach the lobby and we pile out. Matt and I are still hand in hand as we walk out of the hotel. We go to the right and walk a few blocks. When I see the bean I drop Matt's hand and run towards it. When I reach it I just stare at it. It was huge. Granted I was only 5 foot but it was still huge. I heard the boys' feet padding against the ground as they came up behind me.

"Pretty cool huh?" Carter says. Has he been here before? The one thing I love about these boys and their obsessiveness of their phones is that. Their obsessiveness with their phones. I can take as many pictures with them as I want to. It's like hanging around with a bunch of white girls except for the fact that they are all guys and well yeah their guys. We took several pictures together and then we took some individually. Nash took some of Matt and I. Matt and I walked around the bean together with our hands entwined, just staring at our reflections and making fun of our little imperfections. We took some 'mirror selfies' using the bean as a mirror. We made funny faces in at the bean and just laughed at our ridiculousness.

"You look so weird," I say to Matt as we are making funny faces into the bean.

"You look just as weird," He says back teasingly. I laugh.

"No, I am pretty sure you look weirder," I say laughing harder at how the bean dimorphs our image. I am suddenly seized by his hands and put over his shoulder and being taken somewhere. "Matt put me down!" I shout pounding my fists into his back. Where have I seen this before? OH YEAH IN EVERY FREAKING MOVIE! So to avoid being cliché I don't hit him. I just sit there dangling. He finally sits down and I see that we are by a fountain. "OH MY GOD MATT NO DON'T THROW ME IN THERE PLEASE I HAVE MY PHONE IN MY PURSE!" I shout. I quickly try and get my phone out so that if I do get plunged into the water my phone will be safe.

"Relax Mals, I'm not going to throw you into the water, haha," He says. I relax and let out a sign of relief.

"Then what are you doing?" I ask him because he still hasn't set me down.

"You'll see," He says and only then does he set me down. I look around and I see him sitting next to me but then he stands up and gets on the ground and holds my hand.

"Oh god, you're not dying are you?" I ask him with worry in my eyes. He looks at me like I'm an alien and then starts cracking up.

"No I am not dying, haha," He says through laughs. I am confused.

"Then what is it?" I ask him. He recovers from his laughter and looks me in the eyes.

"Malia India Dallas, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asks me. Thank god I was sitting down because if not I would have gone straight into that fountain.

"Yes," I say nodding my head and then I jump into his arms and hug him. He lifts me up in the air and spins me around. MOVIE MOMENT is all that is going off in my brain. He stops spinning and pulls his head back and kisses me. In front of everyone there. Well I don't know how many people were paying attention but yeah.

"Oh guys come on, not here," Cameron shouts ruining the moment. However I just laugh it off because nothing could ruin my mood now. Matt sets me down and kisses the top of my head. I am the happiest girl in the world right now all thanks to my boyfriend. Boyfriend. I like the sound of that word. Maybe it will become one of my new favorite words.

We walk around a bit more and eventually we all head over to taco bell and get some lunch. Yeah we were too scared to try new food. You can always rely on taco bell. Gilinsky paid for the food this time. We decided to eat outside because it was a nice day. We found some park benches and we all gathered on them and ate. It was such a nice and peaceful day. Just being normal.

"AHHHHHHH OH MY GOD IT'S MAGCON!" I hear screaming and I look up from my burrito to see a group of 15 girls running towards us. At first I panicked but then I realized how happy they were to see us. I smiled at them. They crowded around us asking for pictures and autographs which we gladly gave.

"Is Mattalia a thing?" They ask from all different directions.

"Yes," Matt answers. Some of the girls scream in excitement and some of them look a bit upset. My heart sank when I saw their faces. They got to meet Matt and he wasn't single. I moved over to Matt and whispered into his ear,

"Hey go kiss those four girls on the cheek they look upset," He looks at me as if I'm crazy. I shoe him, I don't have a problem with him kissing NAFIANs on the cheek or even giving a stage kiss, as long as it isn't a make out session. I would prefer he didn't kiss them at all but I want to please the NAFIANs and I hate seeing my supporters upset. I watch the girls' faces light up when Matt comes over to them. It made me smile to see them happy.

"So are you guys just dating or are you boyfriend and girlfriend?" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see an African American girl who is probably my age. She was really tall.

"Well he actually just asked me to be his girlfriend about an hour ago," I say kind of awkwardly.

"That is so cute! Can I get a picture with you?" She says. I smile.

"Of course, what's your name?" I ask her.

"Natasha," She answers.

"That's a really pretty name," I tell her as I sign her phone case. Natasha, you are beautiful don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Malia Dallas ♡.

"Thank you so much! You inspire me a lot! Could you possibly check out my YouTube channel because I sing and I want to become famous just like you," She says to me. I smile, this makes me happy. To see that other people have dreams they want to pursue.

"Of course darling, what is your username so I can remember to check you out?" I ask her and open a clean note in my phone so I can look at her channel.

"Natashasmusic98" She says to me. I smile.

"Alright I will look at it and perhaps give you a shout out on my channel!" I tell her. She smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you, people said you're nice in the interviews and the tweets but you actually are so much nicer than how they make you out to be," She says.

"Oh love, thank you. That means a lot coming from you! I hope I get to meet you again Natasha. Maybe we could record a song some time!" I shout to her as she leaves.

"You build personal relationships with all of your NAFIANs it is impressive," Hayes says from beside me.

"Well yeah, they aren't just fans of me they are people and they have lives and they have dreams that they want to fulfill. If I was friends with someone famous I wouldn't 'use' them to get my dreams but I would accept their advice and help," I tell him.

"Why is she perfect? She can sing, she can dance, she can cook, she can bake, she can skateboard, she can remember EVERYTHING, and she can create relationships with the NAFIANs! HOW???" Hayes shouts to the world.

"Hayes chill. I am far from perfect," I tell him. "I passed perfect a long time ago!" I shout and laugh.

"OOO! Kill em!" Carter shouts and starts doing this weird dance and I do it with him.

"I'm just kidding, I am far from perfect I have so many flaws but I don't focus on them so yeah moving on," I say. We finished eating our burritos because we had gotten distracted talking to the NAFIANs and then we walked back to the hotel. We all walked into the hotel and went into the elevator. Matt grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Go ahead guys we'll meet up with you later," He says to the guys who were all in the elevator. The doors close and I look at Matt confused.

"Something wrong?" I ask him with a concerned look.

"No I just want to spend time with my girlfriend," He says with a large smile. Girlfriend. I liked the sound of that, especially coming out of Matt's mouth. He leads me back outside and we walk around the block. Probably 9 times, but it didn't matter. We just talked. About everything about anything.

I honestly have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations. The ability to just sit and talk. About love, about life, about anything, about everything. To sit under the moon with all the time in the world, the full-speed train that is our lives slowing to a crawl. Bound by no obligations barred by no human limitations. To speak without regret or fear of consequence. To talk for hours and about what's really important in life.

That was what Matt and I did for 9 blocks. I don't know how long we were out there, but however long it took us to walk around the block 9 times. And I was okay with that. I was okay with a 9 block long walk with just Matt.

What do you guys think? Do you like Mattalia? How do you think their relationship will go? Will they end up together?

S'embrasser means to make out in French. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter be sure to leave comments for me :)

xoxo

-simplicational's queen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574 1 22
After Jinx's parents die in a car accident she is forced to go live with her older brother Hunter. Jinx hasn't seen her older brother in 2 years beca...
405K 6.9K 67
Dallas is now 18 years old. Her bond with Hayes has grown. When tragedy strikes the Grier family, bonds are forced to grow. Little by little Dallas w...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...