𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

Af partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ Mere

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

17

6K 172 6
Af partyn2

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2K  GOING ON 3K!!!!!!!  UGH ! Yall don't understand how much yall support means DEADASS. Cause i  was really about to give up and delete this whole book, BUT NOPE! YALL CAME IN CLUTCH SO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Jayvon Kingston~

"So you rather be out with yo girl celebrating her sister birthday instead of spend time with yo son" Kesha yelled over the phone and i massaged my forehead feeling stressed.

"Hell nah stop allat shit right now, you know i spend all the time with my son. What ever the problem is or what ever he needs IM THERE for my son.

Just cause i wanted to get away for 2 days all of sudden ion spend time with my son!? But everytime yo ass just drop him off at my house while you go on trips for ion know how long im father of the year huh" i scuffed out as i kept massaging my forehead, but tensed up instantly calming down when i felt Mara's hands massaging my shoulders.

"And I love my son to death, i have no problem watching him and taking care of him cause he's my son" i said calmly trying my hardest not to spazz on her.

"HE'S MY SON TOO JAYVON, whatchu saying im a bad mother or something, like ion take care of my child!!?" She yelled once again making me cringe at her annoying voice.

I smacked my lips, "bruh see thats not even what im saying, yo ass not even hearing me bro".

"Oh what the fuck ever Jayvon, like i said earlier i need you keep him for the week i've got business to care of" she rushed out to me and i rolled my eyes groaning.

"How you know i aint have plans huh Kesha?" I spoke into the phone as Mara kept massaging my shoulders.

"Well im sorry Jayvon, but i need you to watch him cause my mama and sisters can't watch him" she said with an attitude.
"Yea ight, make sure my son ready, ion need you to pack shit but a diaper bag" i stated and hung up before she could say anything.

"You good" Mara asked lightly kissing behind my right ear.

"Yea im good, just wish the mother of my child wasn't acting the way she was" i confessed rubbing my waves.

"Well all you can do is hope things get better and that you two can grow a better co-parenting relationship for your son. Just give it time baby" she sighed out and i slowly nodded taking in what she said.

"Yea i know... i just wish things where easier then this" i told her.

She chuckled, "trust me bae nothing in this world is that easy" she explained and i smirked turning around to face her.

"Ahh shi look at my baby sounding all wise and shit"
She started blushing trynna hide ha face, "nahhh don't try to hide and be quiet now" i joked and she started blushing even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sariyah Moore~

We sat in this fancy restaurant that Kamari had booked for us and i was so in love with the scenery of the restaurant.

It was fancy but not too fancy, real nice and i loved that for us.

"Yall clean up nice, im proud of you three" i joked gushing at how cute and cleaned up the guys looked.

"I mean you know us mannn" Jay smirked rubbing his hands together, Lorenzo and Kamari doing the same while doing the "fuckboy pose"

**A/N: iykyk😂**

"Get the fuck, lets sit down and order im hungry as fuck" i uttered quickly claiming my seat and looked at the menu.

"Fat ass" Kamari mumbled taking the seat next to me.

"Aye yo so i got a show, my first show coming up and i want yall there to support" Lorenzo smirked licking his lips and rubbed his hands tg.

Typical fuck nigga vibes, still love em though.

"Oou my brother finna blow up on you hoes" i hyped up as we dapped each other up.
"Hell yea, you know how im coming baby sis".

"Especially with these two producing yo stuff, ik you gone make it for sure" i exclaimed to the group with Mara agreeing with me. "Right, ya going top charts fasho" she boosted some more.

"Ight now don't go boosting they heads and egos up too much now" i playfully warned her.

"Mmcht, bruh see a hater" Lorenzo smacked his lips and mussed the side of my head making me giggle.

"Aye watch yo hands bitch" Kamari warned him making the guys laugh, and Mara giving me eyes across from the table like she knew something i didn't.
Sneaky bitch.

After 20 minutes of ordering, conversating, and joking around with each other the food finally came.

"Oh hell nawl i want my meat COOKED" Lorenzo dumbass loudly yelled making us all laugh at his stupid ass.

"Nigga shutcho ass up, look where we at.. acting like a monkey infront of these damn folks" Kamari straight faced him and i tried my hardest not to laugh at this whole thing.
"Bitch ass, shut up" Lorenzo muttered and got one of the waiters attention.

"Aye man, say man this shit right here is not cooked.

This shit is what dogs be eating" Lorenzo explained.

"I mean you is a dog" Mara whispered loud enough for the group to hear.

"Oh Mara please don't get me started on yo big little head ass" Lorenzo straight faced her and we all couldn't stop the laughter from coming out.

The waiter quickly took his plate of food and went away

"See thats how you do dat shit" Lorenzo smirked leaning back in his chair.

"Fuck up nigga you do da most"

"Kamari i will whoop yo ass nigga" Lorenzo flipped him off.

The rest of the dinner was wholesome and full of Lorenzo acting a full and the guys getting on his ass. But nonetheless it was fun to have this little vacay for the fam.

Short chapter ikik, but I was trynna get the birthday situation over with and back to the good stuff lol.  As always thanks for reading❤️!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

937K 38.8K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
200K 8.4K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
215K 5.3K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
46.4K 1.4K 23
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖.....