Tender Trifles of Love

By S_Godaria

Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. S... More

Prologue
Character's Introduction
BREAKFAST
ASTHEATICS
NERVOUSNESS
PAST INCIDENT
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL #2
THE TALK
IT'S A YES
IT'S FIXED
DREAM V/S REALITY
ENGAGEMENT
ENGAGEMENT #2
GREEN EYED MAN
PRE-WEDDING
THE D-DAY
POST-WEDDING
WEDDING NIGHT #1
FIRST DAY
MOTHER-IN-LAW'S OUTFIT
PEHLI RASOI
BACK TO HELL
HOME
HE'S HURT
COTTON CANDY
RUINED DATE!!
ONE MONTH!!
UNWANTED GUEST
SHE LIKES HIM!
FIRST KISS-HER & HIS
AFTER EFFECTS OF KISS
CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDING
THE MOMENTS
LOVE, FAMILY, OFFENCE
PYAR
STOMACH ACHE
REALISATION

FIRST DATE

446 34 8
By S_Godaria

Author's POV

"I've seen you behaving like this with Sona bhabhi too. But didn't say anything nor did Ansh Bhai. Because we know Bhabi is bold enough to speak up when someone says something hurtful or wrong. But My Wife is too naive and innocent. And I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour with my wife." He warned her in a hard tone.

Vasundhara somewhat looked intimidated by him as it was the first time Abhay talked with someone like this. He was always a sweet and caring guy who respected everyone. But this appearance of him was a complete shock for her.

Simran who was coming from the kitchen heard everything. No doubt her beat missed a beat or two when he took her stand but still she didn't like him talking that way to his aunt for her. She didn't want to create a rift between him and his family.

Shaking her head to free her mind from those thoughts, she smiled and came with hot tea. 

Abhay smiled looking at her which she returned with a shy one and gave the cup of tea to Vasundhara. They had their breakfast in comfortable silence.

Following Simran took all the empty dishes to the kitchen and Abhay helped her even after her reluctance.

She was washing the dishes whereas Abhay was drying and placing them in their cabinet.

"Ummm.... If you don't mind.... Can I say something?" Simran started hesitatingly.

"Sure. And you don't need to take my permission before saying or doing anything. Just say it." He said in his gentle voice.

"Ummm.... Aapko Masi ji se is tarah baat nahi karni chahiye thi." She said.

("Ummm.... You shouldn't have talked to Aunt like that.")

Abhay looked at her confused then realised that perhaps she listened to what he said to Masi when she was in the kitchen.

"She should have not behaved like that with you or anyone. I didn't say anything wrong." He shrugged while wiping the plate with utmost concentration.

"But still... She is our elder. And we should not disrespect her in any way."

"Even if she disrespect us?" He questioned still focusing on wiping the plates.

"Abhay." He immediately looked at her. His heart missed a beat hearing his name from her for the second time.

"I know, aapko meri fikra hai. Lekin unhe bhi hai. Maine dekha hai unhe sabki care karte huye. She really loves everyone of us. Though unke pyar dikhane ka tarika alag hai.

Aur jo pyar karta hai use daatne ka bhi hak hai. hai na. Please aap unse gussa nahi hoiye. Woh Dil se bahut achhi hai." She said.

("I know, you care about me. But she does too. I have seen him taking care of everyone. She really loves everyone of us. Though her way of showing love is different.

And the one who loves us, has the right to scold us too. Isn't it. Please don't get angry with him. She is very good at heart.")

He looked at her contemplating if he should be happy that she cares about others so much where people are becoming more selfish day by day. Or be mad at her that she cares about everyone but herself. Vasundhara scolded her so badly she was still thinking about her.

"I'm sorry agar aapko meri kisi baat ka bura laga ho toh." She said when Abhay didn't say anything and kept looking at her with blank expressions.

("I'm sorry if you feel bad about anything I said.")

"Bura toh laga aur woh bhi bahut. Tumhari yeh Sorry sunke." He said.

("I felt bad and that too a lot. Hearing this Sorry from you.")

She looked at him confused. He kept the last plate in the cabinet and came close to her. Tucking her tresses which came on her face.

"You know, you don't need to be this good." He said caressing her cheek with right hand.

"Aap bhi toh itne achhe hai." She said immediately.

("You are so good too.")

He raised his eyebrows at her. Then only she realised what she said. Heat rushed to her cheeks making him chuckle at her cuteness.

"Why so cute." He exclaimed and pecked her both cheeks and she turned into a tomato.

"Chalo ab tumne mujhe accha kaha hai toh tumhe bhi thoda achha feel karwate hai." He said and pulled her towards himself by her waist.

("Come on, now you have called me good, so let's make you feel good too.")

Her eyes widened at his words and blushed more if possible.

"What my innocent little wife is thinking which made her blush so much?" He asked amused seeing her blush.

She shook her head and tried to wiggle out of his hold but he pulled her more into himself resisting her moves.

He chuckled and she kept her forehead on his chest where his heart was beating at an abnormal pace because of her closeness.

"No one's at home." He said and she looked at his face with wide eyes.

He again chuckled kept his forehead at her making her eyes close as his breath fanned on her face.

"I mean, no one is at home. So let's go. We also go somewhere out." He suggested.

"Ummm.... Where?" She asked delighted. 

"Jahan aap Jana chahe." He replied.

("Wherever you want to go.")

"Jahan aap le Jana chahe." She said in the same tone as his.

("Wherever you want to take me.") 

He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Go and get ready." He said loosening his hold around her. She looked at him for a while waiting for him to tell her where he was taking her but when he didn't say anything. She pouted and went to their room to get ready.

Abhay smiled at her retrieving figure just then remembered something.

How can I forget about it. He thought and went outside.

  _________________________________

Simran got ready and at last colored her plum lips with light pink lipstick. She smiled seeing herself in the mirror.

Simran's Look

As she turned, got surprised to see Abhay kneeling down in front of her. She blinked her eyes at him. Abhay forwarded his hand and she placed her hand.

She lowered her eyes blushing when he kissed the back of her palm. He forwarded a rose with the other hand which she held wordlessly still looking at him why suddenly he was doing all that.

He stood up still holding her hands and kept looking at her. She lowered her eyes when not able to match his intense gaze. He smiled seeing her blushing and cupping her face kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes preserving the beautiful moment in her heart for forever. She calmed her feelings.

"Yeh sab?" She asked.

("All this?")

"Just like that." He shrugged.

"Waise Aaj aap late ho gaye." She said gesturing towards the rose in her hand.

("Well you're late today.")

"Woh bhi aap hi ki wajah se." He said and pulled her confused form by her elbow.

("That too because of you.")

"Aapki baahein, aapki aankein aur aapki shehed se bhi mithi aawaz. Mujhe apna aap bhi bhula deti hai. Toh baki sab cheezon ki kya bisat."

("Your embrace, your eyes and your voice sweeter than honey. Makes me forget myself too. Then what is the status of anything else.")

He said making her remember their romantic moment in the morning which led to her blushing profusely.

As from the day they got married, she has noticed that Abhay gives her rose everyday first thing in the morning. But today when she didn't get any so she thought maybe he forgot. Moreover she can't expect him to give her a rose everyday for the rest of their lives. But when he gave that, she couldn't help the fluttering of her stomach.

He smiled seeing her blushing and kissed her tip of nose and went to change after taking his clothes from the cupboard.

Simran looked at herself in the mirror and blushed more seeing redness on the cheeks. Kissing the flower she kept it on the dressing table and moved all hair on the left shoulder. Seeing the strings of her blouse open she sighed and began to tie them but even twenty minutes later she couldn't do it.

(Abhay's look)

Just then Abhay came out wearing a denim shirt with off-white pants. He looked at her who was looking at him with wide eyes checking him out. Now all the hair was on her back hiding her open strings of blouse.

"What happened? Why are you still standing in front of the mirror?" He asked and she lowered her eyes.

Till now she knew she couldn't do that on her own. She had to take his help. But how could she. Just then her mind reminded her that he is her husband and the same man who draped her saree on the first day of their marriage. And she didn't need to shy away from him. But she couldn't help the embarrassment she was feeling.

"Jaan kya hua hai?" He asked to nervous and embarrassed looking Simran.

("Jaan what happened?")

Simran was unable to understand what to say and how so she suddenly turned around making him utterly confused. Then she removed her thick tresses.

(Imagine the strings are undone)

Seeing the strings of her blouse open, he understood what she wanted to say. He held the strings with his shivering hands and tied it delicately so as not to hurt her.

Whereas Simran was shivering because of the slight touch of his fingers on her back. However she thanked God that her blouse was not backless. After doing the work they both left the room.

As they both came down hand in hand to see only Vasundhara sitting there reading 'Ramcharit Manasa' . Both greeted her and she closed the holy book after touching her forehead.

"Kahan Jaa rahe ho tum dono itna saj-dhaj ke?" Vasundhara asked looking at Abhay who was beaming with happiness.

("Where are you two going dressed up?")

"Umm.." Simran tried to tell when Abhay didn't speak anything and was just grinning still holding her hand in his.

"Masi, hum movie dekhne ja rahe hai." Abhay said excitedly, swinging their hands like a kid who got his candy.

("Aunt, we are going to watch the movie.")

"Cinema Hall mein?" Vasundhara questioned.

("In the cinema hall?")

"Nahi, bahar Jaa kar phone mein dekhenge." He replied sarcastically making Vasundhara frown and Simran giggle and he passed a big grin to her.

("No, we'll go out and watch a movie on the phone.)

"Bahar Jaa rahe hai toh obviously cinema hall mein hi dekhenge na." He reasoned.

("If we are going out, then obviously we will watch the movie in the cinema hall.")

"Achha, toh ruk jao mein bhi chalti tumhare saath. Maine bhi bahut dino se cinema hall mein movie nahi dekhi." Vasundhara said happily and went to her room to change.

("Ok, then I'll also come with you guys. I too haven't seen a movie in the cinema hall for a long time.")

And Abhay stood there like someone gave him his favourite candy and then snatched it back harshly.

Vasundhara's look

"Maasi aap humare sath aayengi?" Abhay asked as Vasundhara came out all ready in just five minutes.

("Aunt, you will come with us?")

"Haa tumhare sath hi aaungi. Kyu nahi aa sakti?" She said in affirmation but looking at his face she was confused.

("Yes, I will come with you. Why can't I come?")

"Aa toh sakti hai lekin.... Haa hum toh meri bike se jaa rahe hai na toh aap kaise aayegi. I mean three people on one bike.... No it won't fit three of us." He said whatever came in his mind but when he completed his sentence, he had a proud expression on his face as he thought that he made an excellent excuse.

("Yes, you can come.... Oh yes we are going by my bike so how can you come. I mean three people on one bike.... No it won't fit three of us.")

"Toh kya hua. Pata hai shadi se pehle main, Teri Mumma, aur Aru (Abhay's Mama), hum sab tere Nanu ke scooter pe ghoomne Jaya karte the. Aaj bhi aise hi chalenge. Triple seat. Purane dino ko yaad karenge."

("so what. You know, before marriage, me, your mumma, and Aaru (Abhay's uncle), we all used to go for a ride on your Grandfather's scooter. Today we will go like this. Triple seat. Relive the old days.")

"Chalo chalo. Varna movie miss ho jayegi." She said and went outside excitedly.

("Come on. Otherwise the movie will be missed.")

Simran surprisingly looked at her excited form as she has always seen Vasundhara as a strict and dominating woman. Whereas Abhay was standing dejectedly as his first date got ruined. He looked at Simran and sighed.

They came out of the house. Simran locked the main-door and saw Vasundhara already sitting behind Abhay.

She looked at Abhay who make curved his lips downward. She blinked her eyes at him and sat behind Vasundhara carefully managing her saree.

That's how they proceed with their first date with Vasundhara in between them.

That's it for today!!!

Let me know how it was!!!

Please read, vote and comment your precious views on the story 🙏🙏

And one more request please do follow I really need your support 🙏🙏

Till then take care 😘

Toodles ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.8K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
3.4M 109K 63
Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side without any unnecessary drama or plotting ye...
675K 32.8K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...