Confessions of a Christian Pe...

By BrookieGlasscase

A collection of ideas, feelings and thoughts from a Christian who struggles with life. And perfectionism. Thi... More

Barbie Doll
Useless and Sorry About It
Blue Hooded Angel
Kasumire
Fear of Rejection
I Trust You
Paint Me A Picture
Daydream
Wagon Full of Dreams
Summer Night Wind
Relapsing Grief

He Lives

16 0 0
By BrookieGlasscase

I never understood You when I was younger. I got confused, lost along the way of life. Broken, beaten down, I was so so tired. At 15, I started to really hear about You. The carpenter in Nazareth, all those years ago. Did You really love me enough to die, defeat death and rise again 3 days later? How could someone so awesome love someone so broken like me? Slowly as the snail moves, You moved my heart towards You. At 17 years old, I knew I couldn't live without declaring my belief in You. I couldn't face that anymore. I knew that all along, You carried me through everything. The Nazarene carpenter cares for me, loves me as His own and simply wants my whole heart. I gladly give it to you, my King.

You're more than a carpenter

You saved me with your love

You're not just a Nazarene man

You're the Son of God

You are everything I need. Thank you

I love you

Love, the simple Barbie doll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
5.2M 46.2K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.2M 57.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...