Lovely princess: demon king b...

By zarinah_925

What if when athanasia after her first meeting with her father met someone else. what if instead of getting e... More

Chapter 1 the outcast princess
Chapter 3 Treatment towards the princess
Chapter 4 Never mess with my women
Chapter 5 Night talk
Chapter 6 Revealed
Chapter 7 Treated like a Queen
Chapter 8 dance with me~
Chapter 9 Guardian fairy
Chapter 10 fairy of sunlight
Chapter 11 Back to obelia
Chapter 12 Debute ruined
Chapter 13 Don't go after him
Chapter 14 Rumours
Chapter 15 Framed
Chapter 16 Almost got executed
Chapter 17 Cousins
Chapter 18 One of the Richest person in underworld
Chapter 19 Meeting mother's family
Chapter 20 Day-1 babysitting
Chapter 21 Day -1 Babysitting
Chapter 22 Day 2 Funny play part 1
Chapter 23 Day 2 Infinite Number of Audience
Chapter 24 Day 3 sleepy
Chapter 25 Day 4 tea Time
chapter 26 day 5 growth
Chapter 27 Day 6 Training
Chapter 28 day 7 Grand ball
Chapter 29 Declaration of war
Chapter 30 Alive
Chapter 31 Know your place
Chapter 32 I will not change my mind
Chapter 33 Assemble
Chapter 34 Foolish toy!
Chapter 35 Captured
Chapter 36 Fall of obelia
Chapter 37 Endless torture
Chapter 38 I should have never loved you
Chapter 39 Execution
Chapter 40 Be my queen

Chapter 2 Encounter

1.2K 21 8
By zarinah_925

Athanasia was watching the fireworks from the Ruby palace then she wandered around the place until she got lost .

Where am I? ," Asked athanasia to herself"

What's this filthy bug doing here," asked the emperor looking at the athanasia Coldly"

Athanasia was happy that she met her father for the first time without knowing that her father looked at her like she's some ant without looking back he went back to his palace.

What a cruel man ," says another voice "

Athanasia was startled by this .

Who's there ," asked athanasia looking around "

Behind you princess," says the voice "

Athanasia turned around and saw the most handsome man she has ever seen in her life .

Oh you think I'm handsome princess," asks anos in a teasing manner"

What! How did you know what I'm thinking," says athanasia embarrassed"

Oh I read your mind princess," says anos with a smirk "

Athanasia was looking at anos with stars in her eyes

Handsome brother that's amazing athy never knew there was someone who can read minds ," says athanasia impressed"

Anos bend down to reach her height .

Well dear princess know you know but what if I'm a kidnapper princess," says anos looking at her serious I just appeared out of nowhere instead of being scared she's here looking amazed"

Athy knows handsome brother is not a kidnapper," says athanasia looking at anos cutely "

How can you be so sure princess," asks anos looking at her"

Because handsome brother is nice to athy only Lily was the one who treated me kindly here ," says athanasia looking down"

Aren't you the princess shouldn't you be used to being treated kindly," asked anos"

Athanasia stayed quite for a minute until she spoke again.

My father never visited me so everyone thought my father abandoned me," says athanasia"

Abandoned, father why does this feels like something dilluc explained to me before," thought anos"

But I know if I study great and learn good table manner father will accept me as his daughter," says athanasia determined"

Anos looks at her and smiled

Then do your best princess," says anos smiling at her"

I will handsome brother," says athanasia"

My name is anos voldigoad," says anos smiling at her"

Oh my name is athanasia de Alger obelia nice to meet you brother anos ," says athy smiling at him "

Anos eyes widened when she says her name but didn't show it .

Brother anos will you be my friend," asks athanasia"

Anos was surprised by her request but didn't show it "

Of course princess," says anos"

Athanasia was happy that she made a friend.

Oh no I should go Lily must be worried see you later anos ," says athanasia running to Ruby palace and saying goodbye to anos"

Anos teleported from the palace and can be seen in another palace.

Anos sat on his throne and thought to himself.

Princess athanasia she reminds me so much of her ," thought anos"

But there's no guarantee I'm right too ," thought anos"

I need to look into this myself," thought anos"

But more importantly why do I have this sudden urge to protect her ," thought anos closing his eyes "

Anos snapped his fingers and got updation on Atlantas war that's happening. He doesn't need to get involved as they'll win for sure 100% no doubt .

Tch ! If that dilluc didn't burn that book I would have known something about it ," says anos annoying and folding his arms"

( Imagine anos face like this)

Anos signs!

No matter doesn't matter what the book says ," says anos"

Anyways ," anos got up from the throne and went to deal with some problems and report it to demon god emperor"

I should bring the princess here sometimes," thought anos smiling to himself"

Meanwhile with princess athanasia

Athanasia went up to Lily

Lily! Lily ! I met father today ," says athanasia excited"

That's great princess," says Lily's smiling at the princess"

Athy will study hard so father will acknowledge me ," says athanasia determined"

I'm sure his majesty would be proud," says Lily not wanting to crush her dreams "

Lily! Athy made a friend after athy met father ," says athanasia smiling "

Lily was worried about her

He didn't hurt you right princess," asks Lily "

No lily he was super kind to me ," says athanasia smiling at lily"

That's great to hear princess," says Lily "

Lily athy thinks my friend is more handsome than father ," says athanasia smiling"

Really princess," asks Lily not sure what to say"

Yes ," says athanasia"

So can I meet this friend of yours ," asks Lily"

Of course lily you may ," says athanasia smiling"

Princess it's getting late you should go to sleep," says Lily looking at her lovingly"

Ok Lily," says athanasia"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 293 9
[Lovely Princess Dimension] What if Athanasia manages to avoid getting executed? Would she still be going after her father's love? What if She meets...
5.4K 290 29
What would've happened if things stayed the way they were? If Athanasia had no memory of the book the lovely princess? Would she be dead? Alive? Woul...
28.8K 1.1K 21
Ebony hasn't had the best life. She didn't know the best people. But one day someone treats her differently. The secrets in her life unfold, not lea...
43.7K 1.4K 24
Hiraeth: A homesickness for a home you can not return, a home which may never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your...