Auburn RWBY (RWBY x Male OC...

Von AzureEclipse09

On hold until Volume 10. Son of Miguel (L/N) and wielder of the Silver Eyes, Azure (L/N) is a young man who d... Mehr

Bio
Shining Beacon
Initiation
A Badge and A Burden
In the Forever Falls
Stray Cat and Lone Wolf
Black and White (Volume 1 Finale)
Best Day Ever
Investigation
Dance Dance Infiltration
Search and Destroy
Breach at Vale (Volume 2 Finale)
Round One, Challengers!
Brawl in the Family
Fall
Battle of Beacon
End of the Beginning (Volume 3 Finale)
The Next Step
Friends and Family
Tipping Point
A Much Needed Talk
No Safe Haven (Volume 4 Finale)
Welcome to Haven
Lighting the Fire
Reunions and Rest
Calm Before the Storm
Battle of Haven (Volume 5 Finale)
Special Chapter: Ruby's Birthday
Argus Limited
Alone in the Woods
A Dead End
The Lady in the Shoe
Our Way (Volume 6 Finale)
Special Chapter: Azure's Book
Team AVRN Volume 7
The Greatest Kingdom
Pomp and Circumstance
A Night Off
Cordially Invited
Out in the Open
The Enemy of Trust (Volume 7 Finale)
Divided Teams
Faults
Our Message
In the Dark
Taking a Risk
The Final Word (Volume 8 Finale)
Strange New World
In the Ever After
Checkmate
The Cat and the Herbalist
Unexpected Arrivals
Confessions
Trouble
Reawakening (Volume 9 Finale)
*Important Discussion*
AVRN Chibi - Azure
AVRN Chibi - Vert
AVRN Chibi - Rosa
AVRN Chibi - Nero
AVRN Chibi - Team AVRN
AVRN Chibi - Extras (Finale)

Meeting the Rose

2.2K 30 2
Von AzureEclipse09

Hello everyone. We shall begin the first part of this series with Volume 1's introduction. Hope you enjoy!
————————————————————————

Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past. Man, born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful.

But he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction. The creatures of Grimm set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man's brief existence to the void.

However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds. This power was appropriately
named, "Dust".

Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness and in the shadow's absence, came strength, civilization and most importantly, life.

But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die.

And when they are gone... darkness will return.

So, you may prepare your guardians... build your monuments to a so-called free world, but take heed... there will be no victory in strength.

But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten. Things that require smaller, more honest souls.

*1st Person POV*

Vale. The city where Beacon Academy is located. The school that I hope to attend after spending my first year over at Signal Academy. It was fun, but not as fun as traveling around the world with Uncle K. He was cool and I was able to get stronger in just five years. Too bad I can't see him anymore, not after he left to go on a mission, I presume.

I walked around until I saw a shop appropriately named 'From Dust Till Dawn'. I was minding my own business until I saw a red blur crash through the window and land a few meters in front of me. It turned out to be a girl in a red hood. When she stood up, her weapon transformed into a giant scythe. She spun it around until the blade planted down into the ground, pointed ahead of her.

In front of us were four henchmen in black with the boss wearing a white coat, a bowler hat, and a cane.

Bossman: "Okayyy... Get her!" He said pointing at her. I ran towards her and stopped to her left.

Azure: "Hey! Let me help you out, Red!"

She nods at me and we stood together against the men in black. I unsheathe my sword from my scabbard on my right shoulder and Red was amazed by it.

Red: "Oh that's a cool sword! Did you make it yourself!? What can it do!?"

Azure: "Thanks! I'll tell you later. Right now, we got baddies to take down."

They start firing at us, but we used our semblances to dodge their bullets. Two goons charged at me with their own swords, but I knocked their weapons away using my sword. I then shocked them unconscious with my left hand crackling with blue electricity. I looked to see Red had knocked the last goon towards the hat guy.

Bossman: "You were worth every cent. Truly, you were. Well, Red and Blue, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around... I'm afraid this is where we part ways."

He points his cane at us with a scope and blasts an explosive at us. Red used her scythe to fly up and I ran to my left using my Lightning to dodge it. We looked around for him and I saw him climbing a ladder to a rooftop. I tap Red's shoulder and point up. The shopkeeper stepped outside.

Red: "You okay if we go after him?"

Shopkeeper: "Uh huh."

Red shoots herself up the building while I coat my body in electricity, allowing me to run up the wall. We both land on the roof.

Both: "Hey!"

Bossman: "Persistent..."

A bullhead appeared and he climbed inside.

Bossman: "End of the line, Red and Blue."

He threw a red crystal at our feet and shot it with his cane. I grab Red to shield her with my body as we hear an explosion. The hat guy laughs, but stops after seeing what we saw: a Huntress shielding us from the blast.

She starts to attack the bullhead until a woman in a red dress appeared and starts attacking us with fire. Red uses her sniper-scythe to shoot her and I use my railgun-sword to strike her with lightning, but she blocks our attacks. She summons a pillar of fire underneath us, but the Huntress pushed us out of harm's way. After, we saw that the bullhead flew away and we turn our attention to the lady in front of us.

Red: "You're a Huntress! Can I have your autograph?"

That was said before we found ourselves in an interrogation room, being scolded by the Huntress.

Huntress: "I hope you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, young lady, young man. You put yourself and others in great danger."

Both: "They started it!" We looked at each other and turned away from each other in embarrassment.

Huntress: "If it were up to me, you'd be sent home with a pat on the back..." Red starts to get excited, but there has to be more to this.

Huntress: "And a slap on the wrist." She says before smacking the table, making Red jump and grab my arm. We look at each other and she lets go with a blush on her face.

Huntress: "But... there is someone here who would like to meet you two."

A man with gray hair, green clothes, a coffee mug, and a plate of cookies enters as she said that. He sets the mug and plate down before he sits down in a chair across from us.

Old Man: "Ruby Rose, Azure (L/N)... You two... have silver eyes." He said while leaning forwards at us. We were weirded out by this.

Old Man: "So! Where did you learn to do this?" He says as he pulls out a tablet showcasing the fight that took place at the dust shop.

Ruby: "S-Signal Academy."

Azure: "Same here, but my uncle personally taught me."

Old Man: "They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapon ever designed?" He said to Ruby.

Ruby: "Well, one teacher in particular."

Old Man: "I see..." He pushes the plate of cookies towards us. Ruby looks at me and I give her the 'go ahead' signal. She takes one cookie, then another, and she starts to devour each and every cookie on the plate.

Old Man: "It's just that I've only seen one other scythe wielder of that skill before. A dusty, old crow." Wait. Is he... talking about Qrow?

Ruby: "Mmmm! Thash muh unkul!"

Azure: "Slow down, Ruby. Don't wanna choke on cookies now, do you?" She swallows the cookies and looks at me with a shy smile.

Ruby: "Sorry Azure!" She looks at the man. "That's my Uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at Signal! I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now I'm all like... Hooowaaah! Witchaaaa!"

Old Man: "So I've noticed. And what is an adorable girl and boy such as yourselves doing at a school designed to train warriors?"

Ruby: "Well... I want to be a Huntress."
Azure: "I want to be a Huntsman."

Old Man: "You want to slay monsters?"

Ruby: "Yeah! I only have two more years of training left at Signal! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon! You see, my sister's starting there this year, and she's trying to become a Huntress, and I'm trying to become a Huntress 'cause I wanna help people. My parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, 'Hey, I might as well make a career out of it!' I mean the police are alright, but Huntsman and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and really, gosh, you know!"

Azure: (laughs) "Calm down, Ruby. I could barely keep up with what you said. As for me, my father was a strong Huntsman who attended Beacon and I want to be just like him. My mother always told me stories about him back then. I trained a lot over the years, but I still need some more training in order to be a Huntsman that saves many lives. And I hope to accomplish that by attending Beacon as well."

Old Man: "...Do you know who I am?"

Ruby: "You're Professor Ozpin."

Azure: "The headmaster of Beacon Academy."

Ozpin: "Hello."

Ruby: "Nice to meet you." I just nod back.

Ozpin: "You want to come to my school?" He said to the both of us.

Ruby: "More than anything."

Azure: "It would be an honor."

Ozpin looks at the Huntress next to him and she didn't care.

Ozpin: "Well okay."

Ruby gets excited and starts hugging me.

Ruby: "This is awesome! We get to go to Beacon! Isn't this wonderful, Azure?"

Azure: "It sure is, Rubes." She blushes and lets go of me. I get up and pat her head. "I have to go, Ruby. I'll see you at Beacon."

Ruby: "Yeah. See you there, Azure." She says while holding her head with her hands, covering her deep blush. Everyone left the room and went their separate ways.

*Later...*

I walked back to my house over in the residential district of Vale. I opened the door and I saw my mom, Sapphire, waiting for me at the door. She is a 40-year old woman with short, dark blue hair and eyes of the same color, and she has a fair skin tone. She doesn't look too happy.

Mom: "Where have you been, mister? It's late."

Azure: "Well... to put it simply, I stopped a bad guy from robbing a dust shop, helped out a girl with stopping said robbery, got questioned by Professor Ozpin, and now I am going to Beacon Academy in a week."

After hearing that, my mom was not angry, but worried about my safety. I promised her that I would be careful next time. Next, she congratulated me for getting accepted into Beacon two years ahead. I felt tired, so I went to my room and flopped into the bed. I was excited to go and become a true Huntsman like my late father, Miguel (L/N).

————————————————————————

That is the end of the introduction to this story. We met the lovable Ruby Rose and now we shall be attending Beacon Academy. Next time, arriving at Beacon and meeting some new friends. See you next time!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.6K 101 10
This is the story of a young man who tries his best to suppress his violent side and to stay calm. What will happen to him, when he enrolled in the f...
34 0 4
To celebrate 2 years on this site I'm remaking my first ever story published on here which I can admit has some issues which I plan to fix with this...
5.8K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...
1.1K 20 28
Freyer Drakkon a young man left in the slums upon his birth gains the first ever full scholarship to the prestigious Beacon Academy. As he grows clos...