ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

By thedazzlingbooklets

The Bond of Love A boy who knows he has a family but doesn't know his place in that family. A father who kno... More

ɑׁׅ֮υׁׅtׁׅhׁׅ֮ᨵׁׅꭈׁׅ'꯱ׁׅ֒ ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅtׁׅꫀׁׅܻ
ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅtׁׅꭈׁׅᨵׁׅժׁׅ݊υׁׅᝯׁtׁׅꪱׁׅᨵׁׅꪀׁׅ
ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ᥣׁׅ֪hׁׅ֮ᨵׁׅtׁׅꭈׁׅɑׁׅ֮'꯱ׁׅ֒
⨍ꭈׁׅꪱׁׅꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅժׁׅ݊꯱ׁׅ֒ / ⨍ɑׁׅ֮ ꩇׁׅ݊ꪱׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮
ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ 1
ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ 2

℘ꭈׁׅᨵׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅᧁׁυׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ✨

708 45 2
By thedazzlingbooklets

Hello my lovely reader's 💗💗

It is said that everyone's dream city is different, that is because it is not necessary if the city which gave you everything,they also give the same happiness to others also. Everyone's destination of happiness is different, it takes a little effort for some and more for others, that's the only difference.

To say that Mumbai is the city of everyone's dreams, but is it really like this, only those who live in that city would know.

So today we talk about a family living in this city About 'Malhotra Family',This family has always been in the headlines

And why not bro, they are millionaire's for freaking sake.

It is said that we cannot buy everything with money, whosoever has said, has told the truth Because money is not enough to buy love, care and most important trust.

Have you ever seen or heard someone buying love with money, no. People forget that this world of fame does not last long.

Raghav Malhotra who earned name, fame in this world just on his own.

It was not easy for him too, it was very difficult to make a name for himself in this Mumbai city without any support.

But he wanted to do something. He had seen his mother bring up them with the hardships. She raised her son and daughter alone after her husband passed away.

She brought up both her children on her own without any support.

Perhaps that's why Raghav Malhotra knows very well what is hard work and luck.

Shreya Mathur held his hand when he had nothing and was alone in this city.

Then in no time when their first meeting changed from meeting everyday and they both became each other's

And today both of them are living a good life with their family.

They have two sons Sarthak Malhotra and Karanvir Malhotra the right hand and their left hand because without them Raghav Malhotra is nothing.

They are not only their sons but they are eachother bestfriend.

Paras shares a very friendly bond with their son but that doesn't mean they are feared of him. they are very scared of him when they do something wrong.

For wronging it's always his second born ( Karanvir ) and their first born ( Sarthak ) is always a mature person who goes on his mother's nature

But for Karanvir, he always a naughtiest child ever. He fully gone on his father that's what his grandmother says him everytime he do some mischief.

Time passes now their sons are married and happy in their life.He also had a grand child suhana Sarthak Malhotra. Who becomes everyone favourite in their house.

He always wanted a girl child of his own but after their second born he never get that opportunity because of his wife health and he don't want her to go in pain again for third time.

When His sister gave birth to a girl child ( Tanvi ) she becomes her mamaji favourite child before her brother's. Now she grown up in a beautiful women who married off with her college love shaurya Kapoor and herself becomes mother of a boy Abeer shaurya Kapoor.

Now what's more a person want from God. They take away his father from him. But now he have a happy family who loves eachother that much which resulted them to live in a luxurious mansion.

But we say na if we get happiness much more than we needed then it's become bad of our own good . So all we have to do is just find happiness in small things because God is always planning a happiness for their child,which is just hidden behind the problems.

Everyone in the Malhotra family is happy since morning and they have also kept a small party to double their happiness in which only the people of the house are included.

And why shouldn't they, the younger daughter-in-law and son of their family, are going to become parents.

But Karanvir Malhotra was not visible in the party. When all the family members took notice of this, they asked Vaidehi,

The answer to which was that Karanvir had received an urgent call so he left after that.

Regarding this, Sarthak called Karanvir and asked, in which he said that he will take more five to ten before Coming home.

And then all the family members started waiting for his arrival because without him there can be no family photos.

On the other hand, Karanvir has been sitting on the driver's seat of his car since a long time outside the house.

He had already reached the gate of the house before ten minutes, but today he did not have the courage to go inside his own house.

He turns his face and looks at that three year old little child. Who was just playing with his small soft Yoda toy.

Karanvir was worried about what he would tell everyone about this child when he went inside.

But even more than that, he was surprised at how this child was playing with that scary looking toy.

Because he thought that this toy's eyes were so big that children would get scared after seeing them, but this child was sitting with him in his lap.

And he was thinking in his own mind that he would bring other toys to this child and that too better toys than this toy.

But immediately he also started thinking that how come he had met this child just a short while ago and from now on he has started worrying about this child.

It is said that the relationship that God creates, we have a different connection with him. That's what is happening here.

Mustering a lot of courage, he gets out of the car to answer his family's questions.

When the child looks next to him at the sound of the car door closing but does not see the person, the one whom his mother has left him so he gets scared. Tears welled up in his eyes, but as soon as the door opened on his side, it seemed as if his eyes were shining with happiness.

When Karanvir picks him up, the child places his head on his shoulder it seems he had never felt that peace till date.

His eyelids start blinking due to which Karanvir understands that the child want to sleep.

After reaching the main door of his house, he rings the doorbell of his own house.

Everyone in the house is waiting for the family photo to be taken when they hear the sound of the doorbell.

Vaidehi goes and opens it, but her smile changed to Confusion. When she sees a child with his husband.

Before she asked anything from Karanvir, he goes ahead her, where all the family members are stood.

All the family members looked at Karanvir with confusion as they felt something strange about having a child with Karanvir.

I know that there are many questions in you guys mind to which I do not have the answer but that doesn't matter i will tell you guy's everything but first I have to put Kavish to sleep.
He said and left from their to his room

All the family members are stunned to see karan taking kavish to his room because a person who always possesive about his things taking a stranger's. Child to his room for sleeping.

When he comes back Raghav Malhotra asks his son who the child is and why he is with him?

All the family members are stunned to hear what he tells everyone.

* what was the Karanvir answer?
* who is that child and why he is with Karanvir ?
* why Karanvir is nervous, what is the truth which he is hiding from everybody ?

Episode 1 after over all 100 votes and over all 20 comments. (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Please vote and comment dear silent reader's🥺💞

Have a good day 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 17.7K 69
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
340K 39.5K 74
✦ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ.ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✦ - 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖐 𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎 - --- ♡ --- "𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧...
31.4K 831 28
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...
Fate By Mani

General Fiction

356K 18.3K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...