─ beg ; jjk

Από LivelyPotter

─ in which charlotte henshaw and jeon jungkook try to keep their chemistry under wraps. 2024 © Live... Περισσότερα

─ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒
─ 𝐢. 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
─ 𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
─ 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅
─ 𝐢𝐯. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍
─ 𝐯. 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
─ 𝐯𝐢. 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓
─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
─ 𝐢𝐱. 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
─ 𝐱. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃
─ 𝐱𝐢. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐁𝐄𝐆
─ 𝐱𝐯. 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍

─ 𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

138 14 4
Από LivelyPotter

***

Sending a final wave to my family, I watched them as they packed their suitcases in the back of the SUV. 

Mom started towards the car but stopped suddenly to pull me into her arms one last time.

"We're only a call away, okay? If you need anything, call us." She said, hugging me tightly.

I shook my head with a grin, "Mom." I laughed, placing my hands on her shoulders, "I'm nineteen – I'll be okay. Promise."

Mom sighed heavily, "I know, darling. I just worry." She gave me a wavering smile as Dad called her over to the SUV.

"Go on, I'll be fine." I hugged her once more as she walked to the car.

"Oh! And before I forget," Mom sighed, hiding a smirk. My brows furrowed as I peered at her through narrowed eyes.

What is she up to?

"I called Jungkook last night to ask him if he could check in on you ever so often while we're gone."

What?

Did I hear her correctly?

"Mom!" I groaned loudly, crossing my arms across my chest with a pout. "I don't need Jungkook to check in on me."

Why in the world did she have him call him?

Mom snickered, thoroughly enjoying my despair as she hopped into the SUV and stuck her head out the window.

"Soo-Min and Jungkook live close by, Charli. I just wanted to make sure you'll have someone looking after you." Her voice softened and I found it hard to be upset with her.

This women.

I sighed and slumped my shoulders.

"Alright." I mumbled, looking at my family as they smiled at me.

Mom grinned suddenly and wiggled her brows, "He seemed upset that you or Soo-Min didn't tell him you were staying alone."

Upset?

Huh.

"It's none of his business." I sniffed, crossing my arms tighter around me. Mom threw back her head and laughed as Dad started pulling out of the parking lot.

"We love you, Charli! Be safe, okay?" Dad yelled out the window as I used both of my arms to wave them off.

"I love you too! I will!" I screamed back with a loud laugh and watched them as they drove out of sight. I giggled to myself and turned back to jog back into the apartment building.

Once I stepped inside the apartment, I slid my shoes off my feet and plopped down on the couch to eye by buzzing phone.

Jungkook had still been sending me messages – although not as many since last night. He must still be pretty upset with the fact I never told him I would be staying alone.

I sighed and grabbed my phone and opened Soo-Min's most recent text.

CHARLI: Hey Soo, they just left.

It didn't take long for her to respond.

SOO-MIN: Cool! Want me to come over? We can finally finish watching that movie we started a couple days ago!

A large smile overtook my lips at her reply. I quickly tapped out my reply.

CHARLI: Sounds good! I'll get some snacks ready. When do you plan to come over?

SOO-MIN: I'll be over in an hour or so. Tae and Jungkook have been hanging around the house all day, so I'll get a break from those two :) Jungkook's been in a mood.

CHARLI: Lmfao

CHARLI: Okay, I'll see you later, love you!

I sat my phone down on the coffee table and hopped up from my seat on the couch to run to my room to change into a thin tube top and a pair of shorts before I headed to the kitchen to cook something before Soo-Min arrived.

***

An hour and a half later, I was still in the kitchen, putting the final touches to the food I had out together for our movie night. I made homemade pizza; chocolate cupcakes and I threw together a fruit salad as a last minute decision.

Placing everything neatly and aesthetically on the counter, I smiled widely once the doorbell rang.

"Come in!" I yelled, knowing Soo-Min was going to come in whether I said it or not. I had been looking forward to spending time with Soo-Min at my place, because Jungkook wouldn't really show up here without a reason.

I was busying myself by carrying a large pitcher of lemonade to the counter when the door opened, and I could hear heavy footsteps in the living room. Feeling my heart drop, I furrowed my brows.

That sure as hell wasn't Soo-Min.

Her footsteps weren't loud at all.

"You have to be kidding me." I huffed once Jungkook's tall frame entered the kitchen, looking as good as ever in his dark jeans, white tank top with a white button-down shirt over top.

I swallowed hard as I eyed the tattoos on his arm.

Jungkook's hair was damp, meaning he just got out of the shower.

His lip ring caught the light as he ran his tongue over it, and he stared at me.

"What are you doing here? Where's Soo-Min?" I asked, lips held in a pout as he stalked over to the counter and stole one of my cupcakes.

"Hey!" I squeaked, "That's mine!"

How dare this bastard enter my home and eat MY fucking food!

Jungkook only sent a smirk in my direction as he ate the cupcake in two bites, and blatantly staring at me as he slowly licked the icing off his glossy lips.

FUCK.

I hated to admit I found that action attractive.

Shivers raced down my spine as I glared up at him and crossed my arms.

"Well?" I raised a brow, urging him to speak.

Jungkook finally sighed and leaned against the counter.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to be here by yourself, little one?"

"Because it wasn't any of your business. My well being isn't your concern." I spat in reply, walking out of the kitchen and down the hallway to my bedroom.

Without looking at him, I knew I pissed him off.

Jungkook released a growl from behind me and stalked after me, unwilling for me to have the last word.

Before I could enter my safety zone, Jungkook grasped my arms and pressed me against the wall. I choked on a gasp as his body pressed against mine. I could feel every hard, toned ridge on his torso and his legs.

Jungkook's long hair ticked my face as he hissed and leaned down, so he was staring directly into my eyes. One hand crawled up to grasp my bicep and the other cupped my jaw in his grip.

"I'm making it my concern, little one." He breathed, big doe eyes flashing with an unreadable emotion. "So pack a bag – you're staying with Soo-Min and I." 

A/N

I'm so excited for you all to read the next chapter!

<3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

963K 35.8K 120
Name: Hale, Charlotte Age: 15-16 Species: Lynx Alias: None Dangerous: 7/10 Family: Hale, Derek (Cousin), Hale, Peter (Father), Hale, Laura (cousin)...
311K 8.7K 36
❛ WE MAY BE POLAR OPPOSITES, BUT YOU'RE JUST MY TYPE ❜ ╔ started: september 20, 2018 ended: january 14, 2019 rew...
2.2M 129K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
1.3K 124 10
─ in which river henshaw, charleston's very own introverted, innocent baker slash daycare worker by day, runs away from jungkook...