๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

BแปŸi stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)

5.9K 126 2
BแปŸi stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

A few days had past and they had only seen Katherine. Not one sign of Bella or Victor. The past days had been really bad.

Katherine had turned Caroline into a vampire. Caroline killed someone. Caroline fed of Matt, but Stefan was making her learn how to control it. They had caught Caroline up with most of the stuff what was happening all around them.

They found out the Lockwood's are werewolves. Damon had stabbed Mason after the Lockwood offered him peace, making the werewolf really pissed.

Katherine had bothered Damon a lot, to his annoyance. He had tried to get her out of the tomb, but since he found out she wasn't in there he has been focusing on Elena and finding Arabella.

Today was Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day, all three of them were attending.

"This is all part of the Historical Society's effort to give back to the community. Thanks to the generous donation of the Fell family, we are now standing on the site of our newest public park. Thank you to everyone who has shown up to lend a helping hand. Thanks." The mayor, Carol Lockwood spoke through the microphone.

But Stefan had not been listening to one word the mayor had said. His brother Damon stood beside him, at least Damon pretend to listen to Carol but the younger brother had been staring at a person a few meters away from him.

When she finally ended her speech, Stefan directly moved over to the girl, to find out she wasn't standing there anymore.

So he decided to bother Mason Lockwood and to make peace with him, all to take his mind of the brunette girl from two minutes ago.

"Stefan Salvatore? The other Salvatore?" Mason asked.

"The nice one. The one offering an apology." Stefan replied.

"Not interested." Mason said while looking at the boxes in his car.

"Look, my brother acted impulsively." Stefan explained.

"You think?"

"If you and Damon keep at each other's throats somebody is gonna get hurt. I don't want that. You have family here, so I can't imagine you'd want that either. So what do you say? We just quit the whole alpha-male fighting thing and call it a truce?"

Mason sat his arm down on a box and pointed towards Stefan. "I made that same offer to your brother. He turned it down, with a knife."

"He made a mistake. I'm here to make sure that neither one of you make another one."

"Tell your brother to watch his back." Mason took the boxes up and started to walk away, only to be pulled back by Stefan.

"Well, I'm guessing he only has to worry about that during a full moon. Otherwise you're not as strong. Am I right? Or you would have killed Damon by now. There's one of you, there's two of us. You're the one that needs to watch his back." Stefan was threatening by now.

"If he comes at me-." He got cut off by Stefan. "He Won't." Mason shook Stefan's hand before walking away only for Damon to appear behind Stefan.

"What are you doing?" Damon asked.

"Negotiating peace on your behalf." Stefan replied.

"But I don't want peace." 

"Well, consider it Opposite Day."

Damon walked in front of his brother and grabbed his shoulders. "Stefan, please tell me you don't seriously think a handshake just solved our problem?"

"No, actually I think the first chance Mason Lockwood gets he's gonna drive a stake through your heart and then through mine. All because you took it upon yourself to try to kill him. So thank you because we don't have enough problems."

Stefan started to walk away but turned back around again. "By the way I think Arabella is back." Making Damon face drop.

"What?" He called after him, but Stefan just kept walking.

While Liz is finding out about Damon and Stefan being vampires.

Elena was sitting alone by the lake, pissed at Stefan. After their fight about Katherine. When a girl comes walking up to her.

"Katherine?" She asked, making Elena look up.

"No I'm Elena Gilbert."

"A lid of the founding family, great." The brunette thought.

The girl looked shocked before turning around fast and ready to walk away. She had set one step forwards when Elena grabbed her hand.

"Arabella?" She spoke out making the girl in front of her stop trying to walk away.

"How do you know me?" Arabella asked, turning back around.

"Um Damon and Stefan. Stefan told me about you."

"Are you his girlfriend?" The question slipped from Arabella's lips before thinking what she was saying. "I'm sorry I'm not trying to be noisy."

Elena chuckled. "No I'm not his girlfriend. He's been looking for you for 145 years, you know? And after what Katherine said-"

"Wait my sister is back?"

Elena was chocked. She would've thought the two sisters stayed in touch with each other over the years.

"Yes."

"Did she do anything? Did anyone get hurt?" The Pierce asked worriedly. She knew what her sister could do if she didn't get her way

"Well-" She started but got cut off by Caroline. "Hey, there you are. Are you okay?" The blonde asked but looked than at Arabella. "Wait, oh my god. Are you Arabella? As in Stefan's ex-girlfriend? I'm Caroline Forbes."

"Two lids from the founding family."

Arabella felt sad at the 'Stefan's ex-girlfriend'-part but smiled at Caroline. "Nice to meet you. I'm Arabella Pierce."

"As in Katherine Pierce?"

"Caroline, you know Stefan and Damon told us that Arabella is nothing like her sister."

"What did she do to you?" Arabella asked genuinely worried for the blonde.

"She killed me."

"God dammit Katherine. I am so sorry for what my sister did. She just always gets pissed when she doesn't get what she wants."

"Well if you're not your sister, you're good." Caroline spoke but saw her mother leaving. "Is she leaving? Where is my mom going?" Caroline went towards her mother. Elena and Arabella exchanged a glance before following her.

"What's going on?" Elena asked.

"I don't know. But something's up."

They went towards the top of a hill. "Where are you two going? What's going on?"

"We need to hear better." Arabella explained to Elena.

"Hear what?"

"Something's wrong, Elena."

"Oh god." The girls both spoke out after a minute, after hearing the gunshots.

"What is it?" Elena asked.

"It's Stefan and Damon." Arabella said before going in the direction where they heard someone shoot. Caroline and Elena right behind her.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"What is it?" Elena asked when both vampires stopped running.

"They've been here." Caroline lowered down.

"What?" She showed the blood to Arabella and Elena.

Arabella was now freaking out more than Caroline or Elena. She had snuck out of her brother's house to see Stefan, and now he was probably dying? Hell no. She won't have it.

Branches creaked. "What are you three doing out here?" Mason asked the trio. "Arabella?"

"Mason?"

"Have you seen Stefan and Damon?"

"Yes, Elena, I've seen him."

"Well, where are they?" Arabella asked, still trying to catch a sound that could give Stefan and Damon's location away.

"You don't need me for that, Arabella." He turned to Caroline. "Does your mother know what you are? I'm happy to tell her." He grabbed Elena when Caroline walked towards him. "Don't be stupid. Necks snap easy around here."

"Mason let her go." Arabella spoke and he let go of her, making the two girls look weirdly at them. 

"Why would he listen to her?"  They both thought.

"Thank you."

"I can't let you go to them."

"I'm sorry Mason, but I can't let them die." Arabella said while Caroline knocked Mason out with a branch of wood.

"Come on. We've got to go." And they started running again until they came by the old Lockwood cellar. "What is that?"

Both Arabella and Caroline used their vampire hearing to hear what was going on inside. "He's not gonna tell us anything. Kill them both."

Arabella directly went downstairs but got pulled back by Caroline. "Caroline what is it?"

"My mom. She's killing them."

Arabella got free and went back down followed by Elena. Arabella knocked someone over with some wood and both girls went inside. "Elena what are you doing?"

"You can't kill them. We're not gonna let you."

But the officer who she had slapped with a stick came back inside and pushed them further into the Lockwood Cellar. Until the gate closed at vampire speed."What was that? Who else is with you?" Caroline bit the first officer while Arabella went over to the second one.

When they were both on the floor Arabella went directly towards the brothers. Her actions soon followed by Elena. Only Elena was sitting with Damon and Arabella with Stefan.

"Stefan? Stefan?" Arabella tried to wake him. She knew that they had vervain in their bodies so she knew he couldn't be dead, neither should Damon.

He gasped when he finally started to come by. "Arabella?"

"Yes it's me Stefan." He immediately sat up, ignoring the pain in his chest from the bullets, and kissed her.

"Stefan as much as I would like to make out with you right now, even though I don't understand why you're not mad at me, you need to heal first, okay? We can talk later." He nodded.

Damon was drinking the deputy's blood, who Arabella had fed from, already healing, when he heard her voice. "Arabella?"

"Hey Day." He went over to hug her. "Seriously, both of you as much as I want to do a reunion right now. Stefan needs help first."

"You need to drink some deputy's blood." Damon spoke when he let go of Arabella.

"No." Stefan said. "I'll be fine. It's just gonna take a bit longer."

Arabella didn't hear the rest of the conversation between Liz, Damon and Caroline to focus on Stefan. "Are you okay?"

"When I heal, I will be. I'm just glad you're here." Stefan said smiling softly at Arabella. He had her back. After all those years, he finally had her back. This was a pain in the ass moment to see the love of your live again when you were just being tortured.

"Kill me now." She heard Liz say. Now she shifted her focus on them.

"But you were gonna drag it out so painfully." Damon grabbed her by the shoulders.

"No, no, no." Caroline screamed out.

"Damon don't." Arabella and Stefan yelled at the same time.

"Damon please. She is Caroline's mom."

"Damon she grew up with hating vampires. She is from a founding family." Arabella said.

"Relax, guys, no one's killing anybody. You're my friend." He spoke to them, before turning around to see the mess of the deputies. "We gotta clean this up."

"They're not dead." Arabella said. "At least that one." She knew she had not killed him, she couldn't have.

"This one is still alive too." Caroline said while checking up on the deputy.

"We just need to wait for them to wake up and compel them." Arabella said while helping Stefan stand up.

"You two go, we'll handle this." Damon said and Arabella nodded.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Words: 1020

Posted: July 26, 2023

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

158K 3.6K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...
407K 8.7K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
269K 7.3K 17
1864, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต. โ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™Š๏ฟฝ...
236K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...