Old/empires countryhumans x r...

By fearlessnxthing

Please give me credit if you ever get inspired by me The cover isn't mine [Cringe warning btw] The reader in... More

Request page (closed)
Ghost!Russian Empire x Reader: My little ghost.
Mafia Leader! Soviet Union x Reader: My bet
Austria-Hungary x Reader: in the rain
A/N
Imperial Japan x Spy! reader: my little spy
Holy Roman Empire x Maid! Reader
Vampire! Third Reich x Reader: My sweet snack
German Empire x Assistant! reader:What my heart desires
the worst oneshot that will prob make your eyes bleed
Extremely dom! Roman Empire x Reader (fluff) : Love me, for eternity.
A/N 2
Demon! Reichtangle x Excorsist! Reader
The worst lemon that will make you go blind
Ayo hear me out!
(Halloween special) Teutonic Order x ?? Reader: The masquerade party
?? x Heartbroken! Reader
(🇪🇸) Spanish Empire x Reader //Imperio Español x Lectora
German Empire x French Soldier! Reader
(PT 2) Teutonic Order x ?? Reader: The masquerade party
Russian Empire x reader (Short + kissing?)
What im working on

Yandere Stalker!Prussia x Reader:Mine forever (kissing)

2.9K 42 60
By fearlessnxthing

Putting this song because yeah, i've been listening to it while doing the story hehe.

how is this book getting so many fk views 😱 like i just posted the request page and one story and it went KABOOM! anywayys, thank you sososooso much 😇 have a story in mind of Soviet union in a mafia au, don't ask why, should i do it?

I don't know why i do the stories long, should i do it short? i don't know but i enjoy writing them but then my laziness come in.

YO ANYWAYS, this story contains kissing, but not normal kissing lol, the request didn't say to add it but I wanted to add it since in the start I wanted to do it. Oh btw, You're warned...oh and maybe there will be some fluff. WAIT, I don't know if this is fluff or not since it's not light touching and blablabla. Don't worry, I will tell you when it starts.

Requested by: Kingdom_of_Soosiania

WARNING: this can be extremely cringe, and do not dare to say something on the comments
or else i'll bonk you.

Third Person POV:
Y/N was a very powerful country in the old Europe, everyone adored her and she had a very wealthy economy. And of course, there's people that adored her too much, but what a relief that her guard would always be there to protect her.

Today she was going through the market, looking at the different type of foods the people sell, everyone looked happy which made her happy too.

Prussia POV:

"Sir! we aren't supposed to be here!"

My advisor said, I rolled my eyes and looked to see if Y/N was there in the market, peeking in a dark alley where Y/N wouldn't see me.

"None sense! we are allies after all, it's not that we are spying"

"We are supposed to be in our kingdom sir!"

"We won't be long ok? Oh look, here goes the beauty"

I smiled, looking at her with love in his eyes, I felt like hearts were coming out of my head and my black eagle wings were moving happily.

"She's so f-cking beautiful don't you think?"

I said, admiring her beauty and every inch of her body.

"Yes sir...She is"

"Are you telling me that you are falling in love with her?!"

I said, getting jealous and mad at him, taking out my sword and pointing it at my advisor with a death stare, spreading my wings too.

"Nono! I was just complimenting her!"

"Good, you better not since she's MINE"

"Yes sir..."

I could feel that he's scared, I didn't care because all i could think now was Y/N...my future love. I lowered my sword and putted it back in my scabbard.

"Sir, Aren't we stalking her?"

"No! how could you think about that! of course not!"

"Oh..are you planning on confessing her?"

"Ugh...I'm too shy.....now let's go, she's moving away from us"

My advisor nodded, we went sneakily to the place she was heading to, and not surprisingly, she went to her palace, going to meet with....FRANCE?!

"France is the Germans natural enemy! I can't allow her being allies with my enemy! unacceptable! unacceptable!"

"Sir, you're acting like a child, we should head to our territory now for any unexpected attacks"

my advisor said, scared of what was going to happen next but i didn't care.

"No! we need to stay more!"

I said with an angry tone, peeking to see what was france's business with her.

France went to her and bowed at her, looking at her with a smile to look friendly....He's not friendly at all..

"Miss, I am here to ask for an alliance with you..."

France told her, this made me angry, she couldn't make an alliance with my precious Y/N! she knows that she has an alliance with me, she would obviously say no right?! RIGHT?!

"Tell me, how will you benefit my kingdom?"

"I can offer protection and supplies! and much more...everything you need"

"And what should I do for you France?"

Y/N asked France. Well, his offer is good, but it could be a scam! french people are crazy, Y/N please, don't do this to me...I couldn't stop overthinking.

"Your heart Y/N...I loved you since i saw you, my heart is all yours....

"Mon cœur sort de mon corps quand il te voit"

Those words made my blood boil, how can he fall in love with my love?! Was i dreaming?! I looked at Y/N, she was thinking with her hand placed under her chin, i started to beg for Y/N to not accept the offer in my mind.

"I'll think about it, give me 5 days"

"Sure my lady, take your time.."

France said, leaving, i sighed of relief, at least she didn't accept..yet, I couldn't let him have Y/N, NEVER, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.

France left, and Y/N went to do her daily stuff, now i can get a chance to murder France...perfect. A lot of Thoughts were running on my head, the majority being evil and bloody, I was slowly going insane without even realizing it. I liked it.

I looked behind me to look at my advisor and unexpectedly he wasn't there, ugh, he left but i didn't need him much i guess, i could go alone without him.

[TIME SKIP]

I went to see were France was, there was anger in my eyes, I couldn't stop cursing and saying bad things about him, i was too jealous and i couldn't calm myself until I did something to that bastard.

I quietly went to look for him, i had my cape with a hoodie on so people wouldn't recognise me, it was late and i bet France was still in Y/N's territory, I bet..

I saw him entering to a bakery, sure the baker wouldn't mind having a dead body right? I quickly went to the door and slowly and sneakily went to open the door because i didn't want the little bell to make a noise. The baker left, and France seemed to be waiting for his order...Perfect.

I slowly pulled out my sword, and silently, went to suddenly stab it right in France's heart in the back..

France's eyes went wide, groaning as he coughed blood while i smiled widely.

"COUGH COUGH..W- what are you doing?!"

France got scared, as he tried to take out the sword but I pushed it deeper, making him groan more and look behind him to see...me.

"Prussia?! Ugh! not you!"

France got mad, gritting his teeth but i rolled my eyes, not caring. I then pushed the sword deeper.

"AGGHHH!"

"Y/N is mine, don't you dare lay a finger on her!"

I giggled, looking crazy. France then closed his eyes, he was dead now, perfect! I then went to drag his body out of the bakery, placing it away in a place where no one would see the dead body, and then went inside again to take out a cloth and clean the blood France has spilled. It was disgusting, but i didn't want the baker to notice it.

When i finished cleaning it, I went outside where i placed France's body, my head twitched a bit. I looked at france, i couldn't help but start laughing maniacally, I could feel the satisfaction and how happy i was inside of me.

"pfft..PFFFT...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHHAHA"

I laughed, pointing my finger at him and then gave him a kick while i was bloody.

"stupid! pathetic!"

I couldn't stop laughing, and after some time i snapped and then went back to normal, controlling myself. I took France's body and threw it away, not leaving a trace.

[LONG TIME SKIP]

I kept stalking her, making sure that anyone that falls in love with her is dead, killing them and not leaving a single trace of it, everything was perfect! And oh wow, not surprised that my next rival...ok no, my next victim is Austria-Hungary, that moron wants to win Y/N's heart...oh nonono, i won't let that happen!

(Yep, Austria-Hungary existed before the unification of the German Empire for the ones that doesn't know)

He was one of my Allies.. but i had no problem killing him, it was an easy target because he's blind af. I looked at how Austria-Hungary confessed Y/N about his feelings, gosh how i want to kill him, i want him dead. NOW.

"Um- Y/N, I want to tell you something important i wanted to tell you long time ago"

Austria-Hungary said while slightly blushing, scratching the back of his head.

"Sure! you can tell me anything"

Y/N smiled, making Austria-Hungary chuckle, making me jealous, of course..

"I- I love you Y/N"

I gritted my teeth angrily, looking now at Y/N to see that her reaction was..surprised?

"I love you too Austria-Hungary"

(sorry for the people who hates or doesn't like Austria-Hungary)

WHAT?! I looked shocked, not expecting for Y/N to say that, I almost cried, but could control myself, i couldn't make any noise or else they would notice me. I cursed quietly as my insanity started coming again.

"I always wanted to kiss you~"

I saw how Austria-Hungary went to slowly lean in kiss her, which almost made me almost scream for them to stop, but luckily one of Y/N's maid called her and Austria-Hungary then leaned away, looking a bit embarrassed with his face being red.

"I'll come later alright?"

"yeah..oh by the way, can I stay in your place tonight?"

"Sure!"

[TIME SKIP]

It was at night at Y/N's place, Austria-Hungary was preparing himself some water from the kitchen, this was the perfect time to kill someone. I grabbed my knife and slowly went to him, well, i didn't exactly know if he was actually blind and how i was going to kill him, i guess i'll just go straightforward.

I slowly went and then, stabbed him right in the heart, making him surprised and before he could say anything I covered his mouth, moving the knife deeper while Austria-Hungary cried. I also spreaded my wings covering him.

"Y/N IS MINE! MINE! NO ONE ELSE! I WONT LET YOU WIN HER HEART!"

I screamed, smiling widely and giggling, my insanity was coming back and i didn't seem to control it. I then looked around to see...Y/N, terrified, scared, with her eyes wide, making me smile and lower my wings revealing Austria-Hungary's dead body.

"Prussia?.."

Y/N  Told me, while she was trembling.

"Yes? my dear?"

I said, still smiling widely and looking now at her deeply.

"How could you do this! He was your ally! and my lover!"

Y/N cried, i didn't care a single bit, my insanity took over.

"Y/N..I-"

Before i could finish my sentence, she quickly ran away, terrified, i dropped everything, and had a face of 'oh come on!' . I went to search for her, with my gloves bloody.

Y/N POV:
I quickly ran to my room, closing the door as I went to hide in the closet, putting some of my clothes on top of me so it doesn't look like there's a person there. I heard footsteps coming, I was scared.

"Oh Y/N~"

Prussia called for me trying to tempt me, but i didn't dare to come out. He then entered my room, then closing it gently.

"I know you're here, come out my dear~"

Prussia said, as i felt him in front of me, opening the closet to see, clothes. I quietly sighed of relief when i thought he was confused, but then he gently moved apart the clothes revealing me.

"Was it difficult to come out, HM?"

Prussia said, grabbing my wrist with his bloody gloves, with force making me groan, and taking me out of the closet. He then pushed me into a wall, placing his hand next to my head, making sure i didn't escape.

"I've been waiting for this moment for so long Y/N, I love you, I love you...I love you so much! Please! love me back!"

"How can I love you when you are crazy"

I said, looking at him with disgust, but he didn't seem to care, he just chuckled and looked at me with now lovesick eyes.

"Crazy for you Y/N!"

"You could have just confessed to me!"

"No! I am too shy! and France and many more wanted to take you away from me! I couldn't let that happen! you're mine!"

Prussia said it all out, I was speechless, I didn't know what to say.

"Y/N! say anything! please"

"Still, killing is a heartless thing to do"

"I did it for you! please! understand it! you don't know how much i love you!"

Prussia whimpered, as he took out his gloves with his teeth and threw it away, moving his hands up to your cheek and rubbing it with his thumb. I blushed slightly, not expecting him to touch me.

{ Part 1 of the Kissing part, and you're warned} (i'll tell you when it ends)

"I see you love me too Y/N~ You seem a little red~." Prussia leaned closer to me, smirking, he got close to my lips.

"Your lips are so close to mine's....maybe i'll just close the gap myself~"

"No!.." I quickly said, moving my head away.

"Why not? don't you want to taste my lips?"

Prussia chuckles, placing his other hand behind my head, moving my head closer to his as he licks his lips sensually.

"What am i saying, I know you do~ it's just that you're shy~" He moved his lips closer, I could feel his breath.

"...."

"See? you can't deny it, my lips looks so tempting to you, right? you want to taste it soo badly and feel it~" Prussia then bit his lower lip.

"...." Those words made you blush slightly more.

"You want me to ravish your lips~" He said with a whispering voice.

{End of the part 1}

"You love me, come on, say it~" He then leaned away.

"Fine! i love you! but i'm just scared that you are crazy now! i didn't like the others..but i didn't want to break their heart!"

Prussia's mouth went wide, trembling a bit, I could feel that he was getting more and more excited.

"HA! does this mean I can kiss you now?"

{Part 2 of the kissing part}

"I mean- i'm feeling uncomfortable" I said, not knowing that to say.

"Give it a try, please, I always wanted to feel your lips under mine, and maybe touch your tongue too~"

"Oh come on, stop" I looked away.

He then leaned close to your lips again.

"Kiss me Y/N" Prussia said, smirking.

"I can do this" I then cupped his cheeks with my hands, leaning close enough to give him a lick in his lips before leaving away, making Prussia's eyes widen as his face turns bright red.

"Y- Y/N?.."

"Yes?" I answered, chuckling.

Prussia then stood back and before he cleared his throat to regain his composure. he licked his lips, he was very flustered and he didn't expect that.

"I- I uhh, can i have one more? please?~"

"Nope, no more"

"O- Oh come on! don't tease me like that!" Prussia whimpered, he stares into my eyes, his lust for me was growing.

"I said no" I said, torturing Prussia as i knew he wanted more.

"Let me taste you once more~" He then tried to tempt me, as his eyes turned into a burning passion.

"Can't you hear me? i said No"

"PLEASE I NEED YOU" His eyes widen as he desperately grabs me and pulls me back close, with our bodies touching together, my hands were now on his chest and i didn't know how to react.

"I want more! More!~" His face was flushed from his growing excitement, his patience was running out.

"Umm.." I looked away, not knowing what to do.

"Look at me" Prussia grabbed my chin and forced me to look at me.

"hm?.."

"This is all i ask, please~ please~" He grips my chin tighter, his eyes filled with lust.

"Please, just accept it, i already said no" I said, this made Prussia more desperate.

He then brought me closer to him, his patience was running out. "But i need more~"

"No"

"I must taste you once more, you tease me and then deny me?...~"

"Yep, any problem?" I said, this made Prussia more and more impatient, he started to shake.

Prussia leans closer me, his mouth close to mines and our noses touching together. "Please, i want you~"

"hmm.."

Prussia's eyes begged me, he wants you.,,very badly.

"Fine.." I then went to lick his lips again, making him turn on and feel overly excited.

"More, i need more~" Prussia said, his thirst for me was growing.

"I already did it, no more"

"Please! i can't feel control myself anymore! i need more~" He then pulled me even closer, His breath was getting short and erratic. He looks at me with a wild and needy look, making me blush more.

He then leaned closer and quickly gave me a  forceful kiss, he started ravishing my lips like a complete animal and all i can so was just tremble.

"Mmmhhh~ hehh..~"

He started making satisfied sounds while he kissed me forcefully, his kisses were slowly going more and more intense.

His lust was overtaking him, he then went even closer and fully pressed his body into mine, he grabbed my cheek and he then introduced his tongue into my mouth, meeting mine. Our tongues were like dancing together, until he then went to wrap his tongue around mine deeply quickly.

"Nnnnhh!"

"shhh~"

Prussia stopped for a moment, before going in again and wrapping around my tongue again with his, making sounds.

After a long time he pulled away, chuckling an
breathing heavily while my face was a blushing mess and i couldn't stop breathing fast.

He then went down my neck, giving it an immense amount of hickeys and kisses.

{End}

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Prussia"

THE END
Hope you enjoyed that part tho if you read it, ykykyk 😏 I wanted to do more but then said: nah.

damn this story was very long, my apologies.

-Story written by: Fearno or Fearlessnxthing <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 64 11
Hello! This is a book containing Countryhumans oneshots. I'm taking any suggestions anyone has, I will literally write almost anything. Please write...
87K 1.7K 63
UK has been going through some tough times with Brexit and parliament and his kingdoms are becoming reckless and want to break free. No one knows abo...
161K 5K 76
Cover done by @NightSky259 (thank you so much!) It all started with a pandemic. The countries, unions, and governments are all working to try and hel...