A new world.?

Da average_CH_shipper

So uh,yeah this is probably my fith or sixth book,I really don't know anymore BUT what I do know is that this... Altro

|~Chapter 1~|
|~Chapter 3~|
|~Chapter 4~|
|~Chapter 5~|

|~Chapter 2~|

138 4 1
Da average_CH_shipper

You might want to get used to these random pictures at the top just existing because there's gonna be alot of them in this book.Almost all of the ones that's going to be here are mine so don't steal them or atleast give me a little credit if you are going to put them anywhere plz.

———————————

No one's pov:

Not even about 1 hour later most of the empires that sided with BE were back 'alive'.Including JE but she was waiting for something or someone.

JE's pov:

I started tapping my foot on the floor almost as soon as I got out of the crowd,starting to wait and get worried and impatient at the same time.

I was one of the larger empires so I was brought back quickly,unlike Italy who is one of the smaller empires which made me worry slightly.I felt my ears pin back when I didn't see Italy for a while,and what worried me is that we aren't going to make it to the modern countries in time before the other empires start to take back land.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Italy runs to me before trying to catch his breath in front of me.I sigh in relief for a second before turning back to Italy who has caught his breath back surprisingly.No wonder tho as it has got a bit more crowded.

"So,"Italy starts,catching my attention back from my thoughts."What are we doing now that we are here?"I think for a moment as I hadn't actually planned this far ahead yet.

"I'd guess,find a way out of here without being noticed and find out where that america is along with other countries just to warn them about this before it's too late."

"Good idea,so should we try to sneak out of here or should I try to use some of my powers to get us out of here?(in my au countries have magic but the empires have more magic because yes ok?(just so you don't get confused))"

I thought for a moment again before glancing at the empires and anyone that was close to where we were.

"What about your magic?Your an avian so you might be able to do that and fly us both away from here,is that OK?"

"Yeah that's fine,I haven't used my wings in a while tho so I hope they work."Italy joked a bit to try and get a reaction out of me but I kept a straight face.

Italy looked embarrassed before starting to make some of his magic in his hand with his wing blocking anyone from seeing.Before I knew it we were teleported outside in front of the house.

Italy seemed to try and regain his breath,it must have cost alot of energy teleporting himself and me.

"Oooh,that was,tiring.I haven't used my powers in so long.That felt wierd."Italy said regaining his posture.

"Mhm,well we're out now and we've got to figure out which way it is to get to,america,"I walk over to a spot not far from the house and looked up.I could see all the stars and used them to figure out North,south,east and west.An old trick I learned from ww2.

"There,that's West."I say pointing in a direction."it should lead to america,over the,Atlantic ocean I believe?"I could hear Italy walking up behind me making my ear flick.

"So,just a question,how long will I be flying for..?"I look over to Italy who has that kind of questioning face with a hint of worry.

"Hmm,I'd say about,mabie an hour or 2?it's hard to say.Ive never really been across the Atlantic."I slightly chuckled at Italy's reaction folding my arms.

"A-are you kidding me?!?I've never flown for that-"

"Do you want to warn the modern countries about what might happen?"I Cut Italy of,unfolding my arms and stareing right into his soul.Or atleast that is what it looks like I'm doing.

"Y-yes,I understand.I think I'm probably going to get tired easy though."I slightly nodded before looking back at what I think is West.

"I understand that,but we do need to get there as soon as possible."Italy nods slightly starting to seemingly stretch his black wings ready for the coming flight.

"So are you going to manage with me hanging on ur arms?"

"Che cosa??(What??)"

"....I'm not an avian like you,I'm a neko...I don't have wings.I can't fly.?"I said stareing at Italy internally laughing at his stupidy.

"Oh..oh yeah right I guess?I can be able to use some of my magic to make you be able to hang on for longer."

"Sounds good.Lets do it."

{~not even an hour later~}

"My wings are aching!!"Italy practically screams as he flew over the ocean below me,with me holding onto his arms for dear life.I felt my ears pin back at his whining before I finally said something.

"Your.Fine.You've not even been flying for long!!さあ、まとめて、(now get your shit together and.)Keep.Going."I also practically scream back looking up at him who looks like he's about to cry."Your not gonna die are you?!?"

If I could pinch the bridge of my nose right now I would but I can't cause I'm more focused on not falling into the cold waters and keeping my grip on his arms.

"But it hurts and my wing's joints feel like there going to snap!"

"Your being so dramatic right now your fine!"

"How much longer then?!"Italy questions looking down at me causing me to look back forward and glance into the darkness of the ocean.

"I don't know-!Wait,can you be able to teleport us there?"

"What??Are you crazy??That would cost alot of energy to even be able to pull that off!I don't have that kind of energy right now to even begin with!"

"Jeez!I was just asking!何てことだ、(oh my god,)"

{~another hour or so later(bc I'm bored and want to get to when they meet again)~}

So long story short I was somehow able to fall asleep,godknows how.But I had only woke up to the sound of Italy screaming in my ear.

"JE!JEEE!MY WINGS ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE THERE GOING TO FALL OF AND-"At that moment I was jolted awake when he started falling for a second then getting back in the air.

"W-what-??!"

"I SEE LAND!!!"

"What-!?"I look in Italys direction seeing what looks like a beach and what looks like a Dock with a city in the distance.

"Then come on then!Don't give up!If you give up were gonna end up in the water!"Italy seemed to be encouraged by this and seemed to use as much as he could to flap his wings to go faster towards the land.

We end up getting right above the patch of sand and Italy just stops flapping his wings making us both fall onto the sand.I end up rolling over twice before laying on my back.I sit back up,shake my head before rubbing it.

I then realise my hat that ive always worn wasn't on my head,I look around then spot it not that far from me,dust of all the sand the best I can and put it back on my head also making sure my ears went through the designed holes in it.

I look to my right to see Italy also sat up rubbing the joints of his wings.I also spot quite a few of his black feathers all over the sand.I get up,brushing of any sand that was one my pants and jumper turning back to Italy and walking over to him.

"Are you ok?"

"No I'm not OK,my wings hurt!"

"Your acting very dramatic right now."

"I'm Not!"Italy says starting to get up in front of me still looking pretty annoyed.

I just chuckle and flick one of my tails looking over towards what looks like a city.I wonder if we'd be able to get around in our human forms?I get caught up in my thoughts not realising Italy had started going on a rant about his wings.

"Do you think we can turn into our human forms and try to find them without being noticed?"I heard Italy stop talking on whatever rant he was on and even though I was turned away from him I could tell he was stareing at me.

"I've never actually thought of sneakimg in a,'human form'?"I turn back to Italy before turning into my human form in front of him seeing his face quickly change into a mix of surprise and confusion.

"Well that's a bit much,"Italy eventually said looking like he was trying to turn into his human form because I saw his wings disappear but his flag was still on his face.

"Your,flag..is still on your face Italy,"

"What??It is?"I slightly laugh at Italy before he fully turned into his human form.

After that I started walking up the beach with Italy catching up to me after a few seconds.

[About another hour later]

America's pov:

'Well this is boring,'I thought leaning back in my chair as I rested my legs against my desk.I had also shifted my wings,flicking my tail(yes america has a tail,you can see it in the picture at the beginning of the chapter)out of bordem.

I had finished all my paperwork that I needed to do and nothing has been dropped of yet by UN.I picked up my coffee cup of my desk,pulling out my phone from my pocket as I scrolled through random stuff,adjusting my sunglasses to be more comfortable.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a nock was heard against my office door so I put my legs down and put my phone away before saying anything.

"You can come in,the doors open."The door opened to reveal UN but he had a worried face on.

"Ah,good morning UN?What is wrong this time?"He opens the door a bit wider before stepping in shifting a few of his wings.

"I have some,quite troubling news from two,people,but it's also about who they are that worries me."I hum in response,leaning on my desk with my elbows.

The next second the door opens a bit wider to see two other people in the doorway.They looked,..familiar,I don't know where I'd seen them but I can't quite remember who they are.

"Show him,and America,don't freak out."I only shrug as the two walk more in my office and close the door behind them.

The next second I feel my eyes widen at them becoming countries,but....they were J.E and Kingdom of italy.

As soon as they revealed themselves I instantly got up,pushing my chair behind me.I reached for my gun in my pocket,keeping my hand on the grip just in case.

"Why,how,are you two alive..."They seem to shift uncomfortably,well mostly KOI because J.E only glared at me,pinning her ears back as she flicked a few of her tails.

"Listen America,I know you don't like us and we don't like you but it is an important and dangerous,situation."I gritted my teeth,taking my hand of my gun and folding my arms as I glared at the two.

"Well then,explain how you are here."I say in a cold tone which seemed to catch UN's attention as to be honest,I completely forgot he was here.

"UN can explain the first part,but,the second part will be explained by me."J.E says before I glance over to UN with a questioning look.

He sighs before speaking."The empires have all been in,a retirement sort of home for them through the centuries.Every single empire that died went to that retirement home,even the largest like,Mongolian empire,Russian empire and British empire."

I hum,sitting back down in my chair,signaling for him to continue."And,I had been visiting the empire once every week since,1958 as humans had been managing it for the centuries before."I always wondered where he went them days,.makes sense now.

"And a few hours ago,"J.E started,me glancing back at her with a cold stare as she continued to speak."B.E had decided,he wasn't gonna stay there anymore,and even convinced alot of the empires there the same thing,even Mongol and R.E."I felt my tail flick at the story,realising why this may be very bad.

"He then got,help,to bring himself and,the empires back into the world,including me and Italy but we had tricked him so we could come alive,come here and tell you as much as I hate you."

"What?!"I say getting up again as I felt my wings slightly droop.I glance at UN to see him slightly nod before I glance back at J.E.

"Who helped him.."

"I couldn't remember his name,but all I know is that,I think he was related to B.E."I glance somewhere else for a moment trying to figure out it could be before glancing back at her.

"Was it a country that exists today?"She nods making me start thinking again at who it could be with the new information.I groaned as I forgot the name of the country that was related to B.E.

"One more thing to say is that,the empires plan to take back land that was once theirs,so at this point they will probably be making plans."

"Alright,with that information I'll figure out who helped the empires in a later time.The main priority is going to be attempting to stop the empires before they cause greater damage."With that I walk around my desk,and over to the door,walking out into the hallway,but not before saying one thing to UN.

"UN,I think it's time we call a world meeting for this issue."

———————————

Wow,that took a while to complete don't you think?Anyway,expect more of these longer chapters as I aim to ofcourse make longer chapters for this book.
Anyway,hope you enjoyed this and hope you have a good night/day!

Word count:2436(WOW.New best)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

4.2K 174 21
This is the third book to my series. Book 1- \\ALONE//-(RusAme AU) Book 2- \\THE KILL SWITCH//-(RusAme AU) Now it is time for book 3! I hope you are...
225 8 5
Hello, this is where I make stories on my headcanons There are warnings: 1. Mentions of IRL events like WW2 ( barely ) 2. Countries you may...
6.3K 151 79
As the title suggests this book will be about shenanigans done by empires who got either killed or just plain collapsed in a retirement home that fun...
3.9K 86 11
[πŸŒ†] I'm Very sorry for not Making new Chapters at my Last story!! TwT [❀] So Apperently, the Empires/Countries/Organazations have been bored as usua...