TBATE reactions

By Ace0421

Exactly what the name says. People from the tbate world will be reacting to events in their future timeline. ... More

Introduction: The Cast
Chapter 1: A Theater Room
Chapter 2: Teasers
Chapter 3: Teaser and Sylvia
Chapter 4: Sylvia
Chapter 5: Aether core
Chapter 6: Attack on Xyrus part 1
Chapter 7: Attack on Xyrus Part 2
Chapter 8: Attack on Xyrus Part 3
Chapter 9: Attack on Xyrus part 4
Author's note
Chapter 10: Lucastration
Chapter 10: Wraiths part 1
Chapter 11: Wraiths part 2

Question

1.8K 54 71
By Ace0421

This isn't a chapter. I just wanted to ask yall for some opinions.

So should I do the promise at the wall next or not? Or should I just do Wraiths next? I dont really care but some of yall mfs dont like the promise next.

If you guys want, I can do the wraiths instead and just forget about the whole promise thing. It won't really affect the story too much, I guess.

But I wanted to ask you guys on your opinion so I don't ruin the story for some of you.

Option 1: I skip the whole promise bs and get to Grey's story with the Wraiths and forget about the promise.

Option 2: I go with the promise and after that do the wraiths with Grey.

Or, I could just include the Promise as a small portion of the Wraiths part. Like cut out a lot of bs and not do the whole promise chapter, just the actual promise when Arthur confesses. And then after that in the same chapter I start the Wraiths reaction.

Wraiths might take me multiple parts to write like the Xyrus arc.

So yeah thats it. Comment what you want. I'll be checking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 44
❝ 𝖨 π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—†π—‚π—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π–½ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Ώπ—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜ π—€π—Žπ—’ yet" ❝ and π˜„π—΅οΏ½...
455K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
982K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
143K 4K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...