ENCHANTED HEARTS, klaus mikae...

By sinclxirewp

klaus mikaelson's only reason to come back to New Orleans was to find out who was plotting against him. There... More

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬<𝟑
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏
𝟏. 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭
𝟐. 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟑. 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝟒. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟓. 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝟔. 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟕. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟖. 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟗. 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟏𝟎. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟏𝟏. 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟐. 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥
𝟏𝟒. 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝟏𝟓. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟔. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟕. 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟖. 𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝟏𝟗. 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝟐𝟎. 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥
QUICK A/N

𝟏𝟑. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬

710 22 32
By sinclxirewp

promises are meant to be broken.

________________________________

Every single vampire in the compound was on the look out for Davina, the casket girl festival made it harder for everyone who was searching for the young harvest witch.

So many people and everyone looked the same. Lia got asked multiple times to do a locater spell, the only thing she said was that she couldn't. But she really couldn't this time.

She taught Davina a clocking spell which made it impossible for someone to track her down. The Sinclair explained it multiple times but the others (klaus) thought that she was lying in order to protect Davina.

Lia obviously wanted to protect her but all alone in New Orleans where every witch wanted her throat slit? Yeah, bad idea to wander around town alone with a new turned vampire called josh. Who even names their kid josh these days?

For heavens sake and once again she thought she had her free time and then Klaus stormed into the lounge, Elijah and Marcel following after.

„The Locator spell, now!" he ordered her.

His words came out of his mouth as if he was barking them. „Bark Bark Bark Bitch." she told him and went back to lying on the couch reading a book about magic.

She flipped the page and looked a bit confused while the hybrid got red like a tomato. He sped to her and ripped the book out of her hands. „Do the spell now!"

Lia tried to reach for the book that was everything she had left from Ted, the chances that she'd see him again were low, the reason how she got it back was strange but that didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was the book and she once again tried to reach for it he didn't let her.

„Do the spell and you will get the book!" he yelled at her, Marcel not having the balls to say anything in the matter. Elijah went between the two and tried to calm his younger brother down.

„Niklaus, she told you already-"

„She is lying!"

„I don't have a reason to lie!" she argued back and continued to try and reach for the book.

„You're against all of us, I should kill you!"

„Niklaus!" Elijah barked at his older brother as Lia now jumped forwards lunging for the hybrid. Before she could rip him apart Elijah dragged her back.

„Elijah respectfully Fuck off!" she yelled at the elder Mikaelson wanting nothing more than to get her book back.

The Mikaelson held her back but struggled to do so. Marcel went to help him but accidentally got slapped by Lia knocking him out cold.

„You're next! Both of you!" Lia whined out before trying to tug at Elijahs nose knowing he'd begin coughing and sneezing.

After trying and she knew it didn't work she now concentrated on getting her book back.

„Give me my book before I get it myself!" she yelled at the two brothers making sure it was loud so that their ears would hurt.

„You'd have to reach it first, should I get you an extra chair?" he teased her but it wasn't funny in the slightest.

„Elijah, I swear, I will fuck you up if you don't let me go."

The older Mikaelson now tried to bring as much space between her and his younger brother. He pulled her back lifting her up from the floor making her wiggle her legs in distress.

As he set her down she grabbed his arm and bit into it. The bite was disgusting for her considering that she bit into his suit. That didn't stop her from tearing into his flesh and letting out her wolf venom.

He stumbled back and she now mainly returned her attention to klaus.

„Next." she gritted out before speeding at him.

The hybrid not knowing what to do hid the book in a safe with his vamp speed. When he sped away Lia bumped into the wall.

„Ouch." she annoyedly mumbled before noticing that the book was in the safe. She banged against the door and tugged at it in hopes of opening it.

Klaus chuckled while crossing his arms and leaning against the couch his muscles flexing.

He looks really ho- don't even think about finishing that sentence, Lia argued in her head.

„Open it, now." she demanded before walking towards him and dragging him to the safe. „Well, my love. You've decided to lie to me, that means no books for you."

Lias face was full of anger, the veins on her arms beginning to turn the red color she knew to much. The hybrid didn't see the veins before they crept up to her neck going further up. He looked at her shocked ,when she took a step closer to him he backed away.

The Sinclair raised her arm and he dropped to his knees holding his head in pain. She slowly began turning her hand into a fist making him feel even more pain.

He screamed in agony as he tried to get to the werewitch to stop the spell, but no avail. She twisted her hand making some bones snap.

„Don't fuck with me." she told him angrily before swinging her hand, he fell into a deep slumber with a broken neck.

The veins slowly disappeared fading away, the red color her eyes shone with had also faded.
Lia didn't know anything about this type of magic. Ever since she healed Ted with this magic it was constantly there and bothering her.

She turned around and saw Elijah groaning in pain because of the bite, since she was done with Klaus for now she walked towards him rolling her eyes and then she kneeled besides him.

The Sinclair grabbed his wounded wrist and concentrated on healing it, in a matter of a few seconds it healed. Elijah was still in pain due to the venom still in his veins. „You'll get better once you sweat it out." Patting his cheek.

With that she left the room.

________________________________

The blonde comfortably sat in her room on the floor, a circle of salt and candles surrounding her. She was trying to summon Ted, considering the fact that he was at the limbo where he could be summoned even if not for long.

The knife next to her was now picked up and she dragged it down her palm, she whined out at the disgusting feeling of the blade running down her skin.

She ignored it and let the blood drop onto the floor. This was her first attempt and when she felt a sudden gush of wind she thought it worked, happily she turned her head towards where the wind was going and saw nothing other than her image.

„You thought." she exclaimed while laughing.

Lia rolled her eyes and turned back. „Bitch." she snarled and turned her head back.

The shadow grinned and clapped her hands her three times. „I'm applauding you. You've failed like you always do."

The Sinclair once again rolled her eyes. „Do you ever just shut up and stop talking?"

Her image shook her head shrugging. „Nope, I think not, but that doesn't make you any less pathetic."

„what is wrong with you? Honestly I've been asking myself that ever since you're annoying personality installed itself into my brain." she told her before saying more.

„it must suck to be you. I mean at least I have friends and people who care about me unlike you."

„You know, I'm your future you. Meaning you will also be friendless and no one will care, no one cares right now anyway. All of them are just using you and when they don't need you they'll try to get rid of you."

Lia didn't respond, taking the shadows words in. What if she was correct? Was she telling the truth? Stop, she told herself, she was trying to get to her but before the Sinclair could say or do anything the shadow once again began talking.

„You know the rule of the jungle right? Kill before you get killed. That's what's gonna happen soon and if you don't remember who you are and just continue this crabby way, you'll get killed."

„What makes you even think that I'll listen to you."

„I know it better but just know-" she began and Lia turned her head towards the shadow when she heard the floor creak. She was moving towards the door but the last thing she said before leaving was.

„the heart wants what it wants."

________________________________

It was early in the morning, to early to even be awake in Lia's opinion. But her extrem uncomfortable adventure of waking up in klaus's bed scared the living shit out of her.

She looked like a freak, yesterdays party was horrible. Her head felt like it would explode at any given minute. After drinking for good 2 hours and god knows what happened with Klaus she was done with life and herself.

Fucking alcohol.

Lets not forget the reason why she got so drunk in the first place. Fuck klaus, yes! Fuck him. The coffee she was drinking in hopes of her not falling asleep was spat out in an instant.

„Did I seriously just think that?" she mumbled to her self dramatically as she ran a hand down her face.

„Think about what, my love." the person she least expected asked her curious.

„Nothing." she gritted out before aggressively grabbing a wipe and wiping the coffee stains on her mouth away. I have to leave now.

Lia stood up from her chair and began walking towards the exit just to get stopped by Elijah and Marcel. I should've left earlier.

„Lia, Niklaus why don't we eat breakfast together?" the noble Mikaelson asked them.

„Why not?"

„No thanks."

The two said at the same time, Lia tried to leave just for Elijah to turn her around and push her towards the table.

„Elijah, I'm not hungry." she yelled panicking clawing herself onto the wall.

The original tried to get her away from the wall by grabbing her by the waist making her panic even more, never ever am I gonna sit with him.

When he continued and didn't even have the idea that the other two were watching him trying to get her away from breaking the wall.

On accident her leg collided with his dick.

He frantically yelled out in pain, letting go of her making her look at him.

„Oops."

With that she sped off into her room locking the door.

If only Marcel didn't intervene.

Before the door could completely get locked he pushed his feet in between it. She punched Marcel just like she did it with Klaus the other day. Lia opened the door further and punched him into the face.

With that she slammed the door shut and sighed heavily. Remembering the events she woke up too, and once again she wished she never did.

________________________________

Klaus Mikaelson was a puzzle, a unsolvable one at that. Every time someone got close to solving it, he changed the game. He played his game in an endless loop giving no one other a chance at winning other than him.

And he also was egocentric, a liar and a narcissist. He obviously was aware of those aspects about himself but he couldn't care less.

No one could get under his skin, that's what he used to tell himself before he met the one and only Lia Sinclair.

She just knew perfectly how to push his buttons and to annoy him in every way possible. To set him on the edge all she had to do was just say something or just do something, she was irritating.

Ever since the dream the two had shared everything between them changed. His behaviour took drastic turns, from being sweet to angry.

Yesterday in the car he hurted her, the bruise still hasn't faded and the only reason why she was sleeping in his bed was her consumption of alcohol.

She clung to him while being drunk, the people on the street actually thought they were dating and she just had a drink to much.

The sober Lia wouldn't even think about holding onto him the whole night and evening, or maybe she did?

That was the reason why he couldn't even close his eyes the whole night. Did she feel something for him? Maybe she was just pushing his buttons because she didn't know how to express it?

„I'm becoming a love sick fool." he mumbled before tiredly rubbing his eyes still staring at the girl in his bed with only his shirt on.

The shirt was hanging low on her shoulders revealing her crescent birthmark. Klaus didn't even waste a second to stand up, he slowly and quietly walked towards her not wanting her to wake up just yet.

He brushed his fingers against it making her flinch, he gasped and immediately removed his fingers. He still watched her as she turned around now facing him.

Her eyes were still closed as she quietly let out a soft snore, snuggling into the sheets. He smiled, before softly touching her cheek looking at her face.

Instead of flinching away like she did a few seconds ago she leaned into his touch wanting more. He would be lying if he didn't say that he could spend his entire day with her.

Even if her comments send him mad, he couldn't live without hearing her voice.

Klaus looked at her face examining it as best as he could trying to remember every single feature. She looks so innocent he thought to himself.

He knew that she was everything but innocent. But that didn't stop him from thinking how innocent she would look under him breathing heavily, covered in sweat, moaning in his ear for more and drawing blood while holding onto him as he praised her.

He knew that he could ruin her if he wanted, no matter in what way but he didn't want too. His reputation in front of her was fading, it felt like a few days ago in the morning where he'd daggered her.

The hybrid grabbed his sketchbook when she turned onto her side again. He began sketching every once in a while he looked up.

After a few minutes the need of blood or alcohol returned, he stood up and poured himself a glass of bourbon.

He took the whole bottle and sat back into his comfortable chair and began sketching.

The soft wind filled the room and made the Sinclair shiver slightly when it hit her shoulders and face.

Klaus stood back up and pulled the sheets a bit higher to stop her from shivering. He once again sat back down and began sketching.

________________________________

The Sinclair was finally awake, she moved a bit in what she thought was her bed and rubbed her eyes tiredly obviously having a hangover. „I'll never ever drink alcohol again." she whispered sighing heavily while still rubbing her eyes.

Her surroundings still weren't clear and the room she was in didn't even smell like hers. „Omg, who did i sleep with?" she asked as she looked around herself shocked not seeing and hearing the hybrid chuckling.

„Me."

With that she turned her head to see Klaus, who was only wearing a grey pair of sweatpants which hung low showing of his v-line. I'm so dead.

„you're joking." she stated and proudly believed herself.

„You're in my room, my bed-" he emphasised the word bed as Lia got red while realising he was right in fact, when he noticed how lost she looked he grinned and continued.

„My clothes and as far as I'm concerned you aren't wearing something under it." he grinned.

She got even more red when she looked down and saw that she was in his shirt, only in his shirt.

„This must be a nightmare." she mumbled while almost being in tears. He actually felt guilty for a second before he decided to continue his joke.

„No it isn't."

She took the opportunity to look at him, search for a lie in his eyes. She didn't see a lie which just made her even more shocked.

Lia couldn't believe anything, he seriously took advantage of her? She didn't even know if her drunk self wanted it or he forced her.

The next second she jumped out of his bed, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him when he took a step towards her.

„Ouch." he dryly said.

„You psycho." she yelled at him before opening his nightstand to find a box of tissues. The box shared the same fate as the pillow as it flew into his face.

Before he could respond she grabbed another thing and threw it at him that being a flashlight. „You-"

Her words were cut off by him who began talking. „Would you stop-"

„No!" she argued back as she grabbed the lamp and threw it at him, he dodged and it flew against the wall leaving a crack, the poor lamp broke into what looked like hundred pieces.

„I will end you-" she screamed at him before he once again cut her off. „Would you stop and come-"

„No!" she argued again as she looked for something to throw at him. „enough." he ordered her walking towards the Sinclair.

She took a few steps back, this wasn't her drunk self which didn't remember what happened in the car. She was now backed up against a wall, klaus towering over her staring at her.

She didn't met his gaze as she looked everywhere but him.

„You can walk can you not?" he said as he continued to stare at her.

„What?" she mumbled not understanding what he meant. „You made it out of the bed, if we would've slept together you wouldn't have of even made an attempt to stand up because you wouldn't feel your legs." he explained.

Everything in Lia was relieved. „So nothing happened?" she once again mumbled. „Nothing happened." he said for confirmation.

She sighed as she pushed him away and walked away from him looking for her clothes. He grinned as she looked clueless to the whereabouts of her clothing.

„Stop staring and help me search." she whispered angrily as she found her boots. „My love." the hybrid called out which made her turn around to look at him.

He held her clothes in his hands, that bastard knew where they were. „Give me them."

„Ask nicely." the hybrid teased her. „Give me them and fuck off."

„Such dirty words for such a pretty girl-" he began as she stomped towards him. Wait a moment- what did he say?? Her brain was dead and her heart was jumping around in her chest.

„One day I will put that mouth to better use." he ended his sentence as her facial expression turned even sourer.

„In your dreams."

He chuckled and grinned smugly. Lia groaned innerly as she tried to reach for them with that he hid them behind his back. „Say pretty pretty please." he teased her as he blinked cutely.

„pretty pretty no thanks." she said as she tried to get past him.

„You know it still catches me that you thought I'd sleep with you, never ever in my wildest dreams." he exclaimed as she haltered in her movements.

„I'd rather drown than sleep with you." she told him lying. Not really lying though.

The only thing he did was chuckle, that brainless asshole chuckled. „You're lying." he stated trying to push her buttons and to no one's surprise it worked.

„Maybe you're lying? I mean why am I in your clothes and your bed huh?" she emphasised the word bed just like he did.

„Because you sweetheart, weren't leaving me alone." he pointed at her which made her scoff.

„I was drunk and you were sober." she exclaimed angrily, every sense of kindness left her.

„And stop calling me your stupid pet names!" she told him while remembering very pet name he called her in the past week, ever since the two have met actually.

„I'm not calling you any!" he argued back knowing it was a lie.

The angry Sinclair began mocking his accent.

„Sweetheart, Angel, Love, my love, my angel, my sweet."

„I never called you half of these, especially not the ones with my in front of them! When have I ever used my sweet, huh?"

Oh nah, shit im fucked.

Then they both remembered the dream. Did she have it too? He asked himself as she asked herself the same thing, did he have it too?

Please tell me he didn't.

Please tell me she did.

Ohh fuck.

________________________________

The sound off sticks clacking was heard throughout the whole compound, at least that's what the vampires heard.

„Sorry for hitting you earlier." she said while Marcel tried to catch her off guard, Lia composed herself as she kicked him making him groan.

„Your kicks got stronger." he exclaimed and rubbed his side where her foot was a few seconds ago.

She shrugged and attacked from the right side, Marcel blocking her attempt and pushing her a bit away. She'll attack from right again. He thought and in the next second his left side got hit with a stick.

„You thought." she grinned as he composed himself before attacking her, she dodged and hit his inner knee which made him fall to the ground with a loud thud.

Diego groaned as he walked over to the chalkboard and drew a stroke on Lia's side.

She grinned as the doors were slammed open. „What is going on here?"

„None of your business."

„We are just training."

Klaus saw the chalkboard where it was pretty clear who was winning and then he saw Marcel who was writhing in pain on the floor.

He helped him up as Lia crossed her arms and began walking over to the table with weapons all over it, she placed the sticks down.

„Why are the two of you stopping? Go on do another round." he said and Lia rolled her eyes before Marcel began talking.

„Sure, why not?"

Oh hell nah.

„I'm tired so I'm just gonna." she walked over to the door.

„You're scared you'll lose." the hybrid said grinning.

„look at that chalkboard and how Marcel is shaking, he'll probably piss himself the next time he falls to the floor."

„You can use your magic." Marcel offered and Lia's eyes lid up for a second before she shrugged and chanted.

„Patere."

Marcel flew into the wall groaning. Lia raised her brows grinning, „I won."

The next second another line appeared on her sight as she drew it there with magic. „Ouch." Marcel mumbled clutching his rips.

„I've said it before Marcel you're to old, you'll break your grandpa bones soon." she teased before beginning to walk out.

The next second a arm was around her neck dragging her backwards. She chocked on her own breath as she heard Marcel say. „Grandpa bones are paying themselves out."

„in your dreams." with that she elbowed him into his already damaged rips making him let her go.

„Since you want a fight, have one."

She turned towards the weapon table raising her hand. The sticks flew to Marcel and before they could hit him, klaus catched them and broke them into two.

„You'll have to do better than that."

Startled by his words she gritted out a breath and he sped at her tackling her to the ground as he towered over her pushing her down.

„You think you're so slick huh?" 

When she raised on of her legs to hit him in his holy ground he catched it grinning widely. She definitely looked good under him. The thought threw him of guard and she knelt him straight into his super protected place.

With that she switched their position and straddled him. She outstretched her hand making the broken piece of the stick fly into it.

She positioned it right on top of his heart and leaned down to mumble into his ear. „You'd be dead."

„You think you're so slick huh?" he repeated her words and before she knew what was happening she was against the wall the stake pressing against her throat keeping her there firmly.

His leg was between hers and she gulped when he once again repeated her words whispering into her ear. „You'd be dead."

She pushed him away and left the room, cheeks red, thighs rubbing against each other with a familiar ache in her lower abdomen.

________________________________

The streets of New Orleans were full of people in costumes. The reason to that being the casket girl festival, the group was standing in one of the large groups of people who were playing instruments.

„We will find her." klaus exclaimed.

„You're sounding like you want her dead." Lia mumbled and looked through the crowds in hopes of finding Davina. The hybrid shot her a look as Marcel intervened before a argument could happen.

„Lia, do you feel anything? Any type of magic?"

She shook her head before she felt shockwaves in the air, no one noticed her expression changing as she glanced towards the direction of the St. Anne Church.

„We are doing this my way." she stated. Klaus glared at her and was ready to fight with her for the leader spot. „Absolutely not."

She scoffed and began. „Did I ask for you opinion? No I think not, so keep your mouth shut before you lose your teeth."

He clenched his jaw and was about to respond so her threat with an other threat but Elijah interrupted him.

„Could the two of you just stay out of each others hair for 5 minutes."

Rebekah and Marcel nodded in agreement as Lia scoffed clenching her jaw. „Believe me Elijah, id love to stay as far away from him as possible."

„But you won't." Elijah began to say but Lia shot him a glare but that didn't stop him from continuing. „Both of you will search together for Davina." he emphasised the word together to which Lia's jaw dropped.

„Elijah, don't do that." she said and pointed at him and just scoffed when she saw his unbothered expression. „The two of you will work your differences out and after that I repeat there will be no more arguments."

„Brother, Tell me your joking." klaus saw Elijah's facial expression which included everything but a funny joke.

He crossed his arms as the two sulked, klaus was innerly jumping but Lia was looking like she'd rip Elijah's head of at any given second.

She sulked and crossed her arms just like him and then thought about a way to get revenge on  Elijah.

Maybe set his pants on fire?

ruin his suits by setting them on fire?

Take his daylight ring away?

Change his clothing style?

Change him into a Hawaiian shirt at night and let him have a heart attack in the morning?

„I'll just do all of them." she groaned silently as Elijah looked at her with confusion.

„Oh, me I was just thinking about what I'll do to dear sweet klaus when we are alone later." she squeezed his cheeks while grinning evilly. He gulped while side eyeing her when she tugged on his cheek.

„Emilia, if Niklaus comes back with even just a simple-"

„Eli he won't be coming back at all."

Elijah gave up as he changed the theme. „Marcel you go alone." he ordered and Marcel literally stood like a stone turning to klaus, he only nodded and Marcel began walking into the crowds.

„Why can't I go with him?" she exclaimed and Elijah sighed heavily and the next second Lia was next to Marcel.

She grabbed his hand and shot a message into his head.

"St. Anne Church"

Marcel nodded and left into the direction before Lia returned to the three siblings watching closely.

„Rebekah, it's time we catch up-" she said and took Rebekah's hand and wanted nothing more than to blast out of there.

Before she could get far with dragging the female Mikaelson Elijah stepped in and took Rebekah's other hand.

„Let go off her Elijah, she's mine for this one. You and you're brother can go drink tea and chit chat." she snarled while Rebekah was getting thorn into two pieces.

„Elijah, I certainly think that that is the best option." Klaus began and looked at Elijah.

„No one asked you."

„It will go like I said, Niklaus!" Elijah motioned towards Lia and she shook her head rapidly. „Don't you even dare!-" the next second Klaus dragged her away, or at least attempted to.

Rebekah flew into Elijah and Lia was struggling to get out of klaus's hold and the next second the two were gone.

„Let go off me you asshat."

„Make me, angel." he declared and then Elijah returned without his sister. „Where's my girl?" she asked the elder Mikaelson, struggling to get out of klaus's grip.

„Im gonna make myself clear-" Elijah began and literally emphasised every word, his loud tone made the Sinclairs ears ring.

„The two of you will stay together, if I see one of you trailing around alone. I will find a way to make everything difficult for both of you. For everyone's sake I hope that the two of you will behave if you don't and I see just to much supernatural or once again one of your petty arguments I will compel every single store in New Orleans to never ever sell you cherry coke again are we clear?"

Lia gasped as she stared at Elijah in shock. „You wouldn't dare." klaus laughed as Elijah turned to him and his laughter died down.

„This goes for you too Niklaus! I will find a way to make both of you suffer with each other if I have to! I've had enough of these petty arguments. Are we clear?"

„You're bluffing." the hybrid exclaimed as Elijah shot him a look which made his statement very much untrue.

Elijah Mikaelson was not bluffing.

„i have minions everywhere, so don't even try it."

„What makes you think I won't hex myself out of it Elijah? You tend to forget that I'm a witch."

„And I am beyond annoyed."

She clenched her jaw and she swore if Klaus let her go now, Elijah would have a broken nose.

Elijah disappeared and the hybrid still had her in his grasp. „Let go off me before I burn you alive."

He did as she said and let her go. „Come on love, we have to find a certain young witch."

________________________________

The streets of New Orleans were full, every corner dull with either a band, a artist or a food stand. Lia was most likely interested in the food so when she and klaus passed by she grabbed a popcorn bag and threw a few dollars to the seller.

She munched on it and was looking around on hopes of finding Davina. Klaus was doing the same, looking in the streets hoping for his new weapon to appear and to take her with him.

Lia was silent, just because Elijah wanted them to look together doesn't mean that the two had to share a conversation.

Klaus every once and then had to push someone out of his or Lia's way resulting in her rolling her eyes and looking away.

The two were walking with distance between each other, not even wanting to be seen together.

„You're an idiot you know?"

„Oh how kind of you."

She rolled her eyes and then grabbed a handful of popcorn and chugged it down her throat making her gag.

Her fingers were now full of popcorn remains which clued themselves to her palms. „Disgusting." she mumbled before wiping her hands on her thighs.

„I don't understand." the hybrid said and Lia side eyed him. „Why are you nice to everyone but not me?"

„Because I don't like you. That's easy."

„I didn't do anything to you."

She stopped in her steps and grabbed him by his wrist pulling him back just like he did with her yesterday in the car, he hissed.

„Yeah, like hell you didn't."

She squeezed his wrist before shoving him and disappearing in the crowd. He angrily mumbled to himself before chasing after her, she walked down the street and threw the now empty popcorn bag into a bin.

He ran after her and catched up with her, „Angel, I'm sorry. I'm trying to fix things but it won't work if you don't try too."

„The first thing you can do is apologise." she ordered and he looked at her in bewilderment. „No."

„You've apologised in the sentence before now you just remove the rest and say "I'm sorry for bla bla bla" and you're done."

„Alright alright." he said and tried his best to get the words out. „Want me to say it with you?"

„No."

He replied curtly, his voice laced with frustration. "I don't need your empty words," she snapped back, her tone filled with defiance.

"I need actions." she continued. "You've said 'sorry' so many times before, but it means nothing if you don't show me that you truly mean it." she emphasized.

She crossed her arms, waiting for him to respond with sincerity. He shifted uncomfortably, sensing the weight of her disappointment. He took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before meeting her gaze.

„I'm sorry for my behavior towards you, my actions were unacceptable and i hope that you will forgive me."

„This is the first time that I've heard him apologize, woah shocker."

An all to familiar voice said making them turn around and look at the persons face, as a reflex Lia sped at the blackhead and pushed him into a wall. Her grip tightened around his throat as she snarled his name.

„Damon Salvawhore."

„Munchkin, nice to see you too." he sarcastically exclaimed not even trying to fight her. Her grip tightened around his throat when she heard the nickname, he groaned as she squeezed the air out of his lungs.

His body slit up the wall as she used even more force on him, she was boiling on the inside. What the hell was he doing here?

„Why the hell are you here Damon? Was my message not enough for all of you?"

„Uhh the message, poor ric."

She began to inflict pain on him which made him crumble her strong grip keeping him up against the wall. „Oh you got stronger, are you and elijah a thing now? When you left the two of you were very cozy with each other that you even."

His head collided with the wall stopping him from finishing his sentence. „Why are you here? If you don't tell me i will rip your head off and shove it up Elenas all knowing stoic hypocritical ass."

„you know, munchkin, if you kill me Katherine will face worse than death."

She grabbed his now weakened body and threw him to the ground as she walked over and grabbed him by the throat again. „What did you do to her?" her face was full of anger and she was close to ripping him into shreds but then klaus got in her way.

„He's not worth it. Elijah told us not to grab any attention."

„I dont see him here or anyone else for that matter, I'll slaughter him and get the revenge i wanted for almost a year now."

Damon managed to get out of her grasp and pulled his phone out, Lia was about to step forward when Klaus grabbed her by her waist to make sure she doesn't jump at Damon. „One call and she's dead, so munchkin, you'll have to surrender or katherine won't survive the night."

She turned her head towards klaus who stared at Damon unsure what to do or what the situation was about. „Let me go and i forgive you for everything." she said hoping that he would agree. „Greetings from Caroline." Damon grinned at Klaus who narrowed his eyes.

„What did you do to Katherine?"

„You know she wanted to spend the next years with you, you're the only friend she had and its so sad that she's human and aging."

„What?" her voice trembled as she tried not to sob, not in front of them. „Youre lying." she mumbled as she hoped he did. He shook his head which made her lose every little hope she had.

„She has good 3 months before she's nothing other than a skeleton."

The Sinclair was lost, with nothing left to say she was so close before falling onto her knees and crying her soul out. „We will be in mystic falls tomorrow, leave Damon before i rethink my decision and kill you on the spot."

And with that he was gone and lia heavily breathed out. „He's lying, he must be this isn't possible, how the hell can she just become a human out of nowhere, I-"

He interrupted her rant by placing his hands on her shoulders in a comforting manner. „We will see tomorrow, okay? I'll bring you to the compound, I'll continue to search alone for Davina."

„No, im coming with you." she declared and wanted to walk out of the alley but he grabbed her arm softly and yanked her to him.

„No, I'm bringing you back and I will search for Davina with Marcel, Elijah and Rebekah."

Seeing that he wouldn't change his opinion she surrendered and looked at him. „Promise me that you won't hurt her."

„I won't hurt her I promise." he answered and the two began to walk to the compound.

The way back felt like it lasted hours, both of them were completely silent as Lia got snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the gate open.

After the two walked in he closed it behind them and walked with her up the stairs. She was now in her room and turned around to look at him seeing that he was still there.

„If you need anything, call me or one of the vampires alright?"

She nodded and he sped back to the busy streets of New Orleans.

The Sinclair waited and when she couldn't hear him at all she walked over to her bed grabbing the box from under it.

She pulled out a blood bag and pushed the box back under her bed. She walked out of her room looking left and right seeing if there was anyone who could see her.

As she saw no one she quickly left her room locking the door shut. Then she sped out of the compound towards the garden.

She entered the cave and was almost attacked by a man who was bricked to the wall. „Relax dude." she mumbled while continuing to keep her distance from the vampires.

She finally found the familiar face of Thierry Vanchure. „My probably favorite person right now."

There was silence as he looked down to the blood bag in her hand. „Oh yeah right." she ripped open the top and got on her tiptoes feeding him a bit of the blood which made his face turn into a normal color.

„My favorite cockroach."

„You don't know how much I missed you." she mumbled as he gave him more blood.

He grinned. „Any clues on when I can leave finally?"

„Oh, I make sure that klaus lets you leave. If not I will make his life even messier than it is now."

„And how will you arrange that, smarty?"

„I made him promise something and I know that he will betray me, just like everybody else. Honestly I should've noticed before but I think that guy feels something for me. Since he'll go back on his word whatever and what not, and I know he will beg for my forgiveness I'll just ask him to free you."

„And that will work?" he asked not being sure if the plan was going to work.

„Duh!"

„But if not I may have to go onto a very very uncomfortable plan B."

„And what's plan B?"

War."

„Or sex I'm still not sure so."

„Great." he sarcastically mumbled rolling his eyes. She frowned and looked at him, „you know I could just leave you to rot right?"

„I have other visitors." he said and then realised his mistake. „Shit, I shouldn't have of said that, forget it."

„Who?"

She walked up to him and he looked away guilty, she forced his jaw towards her and she looked him dead in eyes. „Who?" she repeated and his answer shocked her a bit.

„Rebekah." he croaked out despite being compelled as she let go of his jaw.

„You were compelled." she mumbled realising grabbing his jaw again. „Who did you spill too!" she gritted out and forced his hand on his throat.

„Rebekah."

She let go of his jaw and was about to leave when she heard footsteps approaching. „This is what Marcel does to those who betray him." Rebekah Mikaelson explained as Davina Claire, Josh Rosza and a human boy called Tim walked into the garden.

„Where is Lia then?" Davina asked with curiosity.

„Not here silly. Klaus framed her by making josh steal a page out of her grimoire. Marcel knows that by now."

Lia sped deeper into the garden where the walls got more tight. „And this here is Thierry."

„He did nothing other than defend his lover, it was also a set up from Klaus but Marcel still keeps him here just to prove a point."

„I'm getting creeped out." josh mumbled hugging himself for more comfort. „Get used to it jojo." Rebekah said and Davina gulped having the need to drink water, her throat scratchy.

„I'm so thirsty." she whispered and Tim offered her a water bottle, he had just drank from. „Here drink."

Davina took it with a thankful smile gulping down a bit. The next second Tim touched his chest in pain, he yelled out in agony as Rebekah and josh turned around to see him chocking on his blood.

„Davina- he told me to make you drink-" Tim stuttered as Davina knelt besides him in hopes of healing him. „Josh! Rebekah! Help me please." she crocked out and sobbed uncontrollably.

„It's okay Tim." she mumbled as he brushed his hairs away. The sight of him chocking up the blood made josh turn around. Rebekah immediately dialed klaus.

„What did you do?!" Rebekah shrieked into the phone which made Klaus chuckle, Lia was obviously listening in but she couldn't understand what all of this was about.

„Just what was necessary, little sister."

„How do i heal them?"

„You don't."

Then Davina fell to the ground chocking on her own blood, her jaw, neck and collarbone were stained with blood and the next second there was nothing other than the sound of three heartbeats and not five.

The next second Lia ran in, kneeling next to Davina sobbing, Rebekah was to busy on the phone with her brother to notice the Sinclair crying.

Josh comforted her even though he also was crying. He softly rubbed his hand on her back hugging her tightly. She looked at Davina and then the line went silent.

„She has to wake up." Lia mumbled but Klaus and the others heard it with their vampire hearing.

She shoved josh out of her way and then rubbed her hands placing them on her chest where her heart.

She used a bit of electricity to make Davina body jump up but nothing. After doing it a few times and nothing had worked she placed her hand over her mouth.

„I'm so sorry." Rebekah mumbled going to hug her but she pushed her away. She stood up and walked out of the garden on her was towards the compound.

Rebekah ordered josh to stay with them and sped after the Sinclair who was angrily walking over to klaus.

„My love, I can explain-" he said stepping back with every step closer she took to him.

„Oh yeah? Well I don't want your stupid explanation the only thing I want is justice and I'm going to get that."

Lia knew that Davina was alright, a text that Marcel had sent after Klaus informed them what he did. The magic she felt in the church was Davina killing the witches who were trying to take her.

And Lia send Marcel to the right place where he could find a still alive Sabine and made a deal with her.

„Whatever you think about doing, Lia do not." Elijah sighed heavily and she shot him an angry glare. „You think that I will listen to you?" she exclaimed before raising her finger making his body fall to the ground unconscious.

„You know klaus, I had fun desiccating your father, it'll be my honour to know I did it to his abomination of a son too."

His eyes widened in shock. „What?" he felt hurt but nevertheless decided to go back to his cold facade, she couldn't know.

„you've heard me right." she mumbled and outstretched her hand.

„eum occidere fac eum griseo da mihi occasionem fugiendi." It was the exact same spell she used on Mikael, he fell onto his knees holding onto the floor.

„Marcel- help."

Marcel was at his command, he sped at the Sinclair who outstretched her other hand turning it into a fist. The next second he chocked on his blood, seeing as that wasn't enough damage she threw him into a wall.

The next thing she did was decide to stop the desiccating process, make it hurt a bit before she kills him.

She stopped it and he breathed out in relief thinking she came to her senses, but no. The next thing he saw were the red veins creeping up her arms to her neck and up to her jaw.

And the next thing he felt was agony, she squeezed her hand which made him roll onto the floor groaning in pain, in addition she began to make his blood boil which ended being thrown up onto the floor.

„I trusted you and you went against me, you will pay." she spat twisting her hand even more making him grimace.

„My love, I'm sorry." he managed to get out and she just snorted. „I don't believe you, if you were you wouldn't have of done that in the first place."

She twisted her hand so hard that over 50 bones broke at ones making him scream so loud that she believed that the whole city had heard it.

„I will make your death so painful that the devil will weep." she gritted out tears gushing down her cheeks.

She then began chanting again. „fac eum tam dolorem quam diabolus flere."

He was now clutching his chest as he began gasping for the air he never knew he needed. „Not that strong asshole anymore huh!" she twisted her hands even more, she even saw tears escaping his eyes but he deserved it in every aspect possible.

It was enough of her revenge, so she stopped the spell and fell onto her knees sobbing. This had all just been an act and pretty much everyone here bought it.

He recovered quickly, looking to see her face in her hands with tears rushing down as she once again let out a muffled sob.

He had no idea what to do.

Comfort her? Leave? Laugh? Yell?

He decided that comfort would be the best as he walked up to her slowly wrapping his arms around her. „Davina will live." he mumbled softly stroking her hair.

Instead of saying no shit sherlock, she managed to look surprised. „What?" she crocked out as he smiled at her.

„She will live, Marcel had Sabine place a protection spell on her."

Even though in his opinion Davina still roaming this earth with even more hatred than before was terrible but for Lia it wasn't, he tried his best and right now it wasn't enough.

„Why?"

„Why did you break your promise?" she whispered covering her face into her hands to stop him from seeing her on the verge of grinning.

„I'm so sorry, my sweet." he guiltily mumbled as he placed his hand on her shoulder rubbing it gently.

„I shouldn't have of done that."

„I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to hurt you."

„It's alright, don't worry. I deserved it, you didn't."

The silence was being to loud, instead of leaving it like this she tiredly yawned. „I'm tired, I'm going to bed." with that she disappeared into her room not letting Klaus say anything.

Marcel and Elijah woke up gasping. Klaus was covered in blood as they saw the whole compound floor look like a slaughterhouse.

„Well it's best if I go talk to her." Elijah said quietly walking up the steps, Klaus watching with envy as Lia opened the door and let him in.

Marcel was to busy acknowledging klaus's reaction rushing over to Rebekah to see how Davina was doing.

„Is she alright?"

„She will be, where is her room?"

________________________________

The door got closed and lips got smashed against each other. She was pushed against the door as he pecked her lips before making his was down her jaw.

„Elijah." she whispered trying to gain his attention.

He looked up at her while still nipping at her neck. „Take my mind off it." she murmured as he looked at her to know if she was sure. She nodded and he pecked her lips.

He found her sweet spot and she gasped and moaned out loudly, thank god the room has a silencing spell on it.

His hands made his way towards her face holding it gently as he kissed her lips again, she simply returned the kiss as his hands made their way down to the back of her thighs signalling her to jump.

She did and caught her all that while their lips were interlocked. Her Hand moved down to his suit as she threw away the coat leaving him in the white undershirt.

She began unbuttoning it as he took off her t shirt by pulling it over her head. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist even tighter when he began taking the shirt off.

She now had all the buttons unbuttoned and kissed him, he obviously returned it and with her in his arms he walked over to her now clean bed and dropped her on it making her squeal in surprise.

„I love you."

________________________________

WHO SAID IT??

THATS THE QUESTION IS IT NOT...

I DIDNT KNOW IF YALL WANTED ELIA/LILIJAH SMUT SO LMK AND ILL MAYBE ADD SOME IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS. (NO CLUE WHICH SHIP NAME SOUNDS BETTER)

This took me years to write and I don't like this chapter..

Next one will be better I promise, the plot changed so many times that's why it took so long.

But that doesn't matter, if y'all have seen the TikTok with the dog, yeah I'm sticking to that but I need some good name recommendations otherwise I'll cancel that 👹

Boo Damon appeared, honestly jumpscare. I actually wanted stefan to appear first but I decided that Damon would make Lia get all sad with Katherine dying and klaus would beat his ass (this time it was Lia but still)

Lia's plan was revealed ig? But no clue if she'll stick to it because obviously some things change (including her feelings)

The reading night that I've mentioned in the past chapters is going but I haven't set a date up for that yet! So if I'll update this chapter is because I've set the date and yeah.

DATE:

I'll put it into that date thing above so watch out y'all.

Anyways thanks for 3.6k<3

Toodles!!<3

8654 words

-Nicole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...
255K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
725K 20.2K 49
Being the last witch of her kind, Lena Ricci has been protected by Rebekah Mikaelson her whole life. And then one day, as the two are having the tim...
59.2K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...