๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

By izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. More

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด

3.4K 113 32
By izythescientist

FWU , 008

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3               B: </3

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖.

???  6:24 pm

"𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀!" ashanti smiled soooo hard hearing his voice. it still made butterflies erupt in her stomach.

she turnt around to face him, "ethan i'm hungryyyyyyy, i wanna eat!" ashanti spoke watching him roll around in the bed, "nooooo, come back pleaseee."he begged patting the spot she laid in.

shanti giggled turning to face his mirror to look at herself, "but when i wanted to sleep inna first place, you was like 'nooooo i wanna stay up' now look at youu." she smiled softly making him smile too, "just lemme hold you for ten more minutes, i promise. then i can go and buy you whateva you wanna eat." he tried to sound convincing as shanti shook her head, "let's go noooow."

ethan just stayed silent looking at her. he loved how good she felt in his arms and dead wanted to hold her allll daaay. 

"well imma go, i'll see youuu." she dragged walking towards the door as ethan shot up from his bed, getting up seeing her figure walk out his room.

she felt his footsteps behind her as she walked downstairs making her shake her head cheesing, he was stuck to ashanti.

the two went downstairs and to the kitchen seeing everyone else, "look who's finally awakeee." solana dragged as she sat on the countertop, "bra— look at that nigga." ddot stifled a laugh pointing behind ashanti as she felt ethan's arms wrap around her waist as he stayed behind her, 

"mama let's gooo." he spoke lowly & softly in her ear as he laid his head on the crook of her shoulder, "what you wanna eat? you want mcdonald's?" she slowly nodded smiling, "yea and i want—"

"i knooo. the ten piece chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce?" he looked at her, "yeah." ashanti mumbled as he smiled, picking up his head, "you tryna come wimmie?"

"yeah lemme put sum else on." ashanti told him causing him to nod and let her out of his grasp causing her to go back upstairs. notti looked back at the group as they all mugged him.

"i'm not bouta look at y'all do that everyday." dd spoke shaking his head, "nah real shit." edot laughed, "i think it's cuteeeee." solana smiled, "and y'all was upstairs for dumb long." dd continued, "yeaaaaah." ddot furrowed his eyebrows nodding, "what was y'all really doing?"

"bro." notti mumbled rolling his eyes, "court you got my car keys?" he looked at her as she reached in her pocket, lightly tossing them to him as he caught them, "when you gon tell her you love her?" she asked tilting her head.

almost everyone done agreed with that leaving notti to drop his head trying his best to hide his big ass smile, "i'm gonna do it— i just keep bitching out." he spoke lowly, a lil embarrassed, "but imma do it soon."

"isn't that what he said like..two weeks ago?" jay asked as he walked inside the kitchen standing next to notti making everyone chuckle, "where'd you even come frommm?" solana dragged as he shrugged, "i'm just saying like...talking bout how much you love her but you still ain't say it yet."

"reaaal shit." dd nodded, "can't stop talking bout how much you love her but won't utter a word about it to her." 

solana sighed shaking her head, "pitiful." she said being dramatic. everyone tried to be as dramatic as possible when it came to notti, thinking that it'll actually make him wanna do it more.

ethan tied up his face, "exactly i'm bouta do it...this weekend. stop playin wit a real nigga bro." he waved them off as everyone bursted out laughing, "naaaaaaah, he said stop playin wit a real nigga." courtney laughed, "that's crazy." dd spoke after her causing her to side eye him a lil.

the seven has this conversation with ethan every single day. and he kept telling them he'll do it "soon" but he never did. it was hard to watch because you could tell whenever they leave each other to go somewhere else he wanna say "i love you" sooooo bad but he can't. he can't because he was scared. scared for maaaany reasons. 

but they was just very cute to just look at. every since they got together life just got better — honestly. shanti brought her friends around all the time so she could be with them and ethan and he also did the same. they got along very well and it felt like they've been friends for years. the two was doing anything so they could spend every second together. ashanti loved her sleep dearly meanwhile ethan never got any so she be making him nap randomly, he'd resist but then fall asleep cuddling wit her ten minutes later. 

"i'm baaaack." ashanti spoke making everyone turn around to look at her, "what happened?" she furrowed her eyebrows seeing everyone just staring at her smiling, "it's nothinggg." courtney answered, "y'all bouta go get some food?"

ethan nodded, "yea we'll be back inna min." he said making everyone nod, "safety." everyone collectively said as they left the kitchen.

"ethan you should dead lemme take this one. you got too many others." she spoke gesturing his nike tech she wore, he laughed watching her put the hoodie on, "if i say no you gon end up stealing it anyway." 

she laughed as he opened his car door allowing her to sit down, "cause why you saying no to ya beloved girlfriendddd?" she dragged watching ethan walk to his side of the door wit a smile on his face.

he got in the car and started it, "play sum onna aux mama." ethan told her as she grabbed the cord and connected it to her phone, "okaaay." she dragged as she put on 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘻𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘻𝘢, making him sigh, "you in love wit this song." he shook his head as he pulled out of the drive way.

"not like how i'm in love with you thooo." ashanti was deadass so close to just saying it but quickly held herself back looking at ethan as he drove, he got her too locked in. "boy shut up, you know you love it too." she finally spoke causing him to smile big knowing he already had the lyrics memorized because of ashanti.

<3.

ⁿᵉʷ ʰᵃⁱʳ!

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖.

ʜᴏᴍᴇ — 1:02 pm

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 8𝙩𝙝

"𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙎𝙎? 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙂𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙎𝙎 𝙅𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙃. 𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙎𝙎𝙎!" ashanti smiled as she ran her hands through her 24 inch wig, "likeeeee?" 

jeremiah just watched her with a mug on his face, "the red could barely even lasted a week bro." he rolled his eyes, watching as ashanti stared at herself thru the vanity mirror, just admiring herself fr.

"titi what you thinking?" ashanti turned to her little sister who sat on her bed, "i like it." she gave her sister a toothy smile making her smile back, "awwwwwwh," she gushed as she walked over to her bed to pick tiana up.

"anyway i called you in here to ask you what you think." she spoke looking at jeremiah as he sighed, "you always do this...its literally just hair." he shook his head as ashanti frowned, "nevamind, don't even know why i asked yo ass." shanti mumbled pushing past him going back to sit on her vanity.

"okay bruh." jeremiah rolled his eyes, "lemme take ti so she can eat." he said as ashanti huffed picking up tiana, letting jeremiah take her.

"byeeee!" tiana waved as ashanti waved back, "bye loveee." she dragged as they left closing her door. 

ever since yesterday shanti just been thinking, thinking bout everything. she dead just wanted to make herself forget about it cause whenever she remembered, she felt like crying. like she wasn't about to try and say that notti didn't help her cause he did, that's what she was made at. she hated how much she felt like she needed him at times.

she couldn't take her mind off of how much at ease she felt the minute he came close to her, and how it immediately vanished when he left. shanti couldn't even remember when he started having this effect on her.

ashanti snapped out of her thoughts to see her phone buzzing, smiling when she saw the contact. she quickly set her phone up pressing answer, posing in the camera.

the two stayed in silence as ddot just quietly scanned his screen, "didn't you just have red hair?"

"i changed it." ashanti spoke, making her camera bigger so she could look at herself for a min, "you like itttt?"

"i mean.." ddot mumbled, "it's ight."

ashanti flipped off the camera rolling her eyes, "but yeaaaa. i was up all night yesterday installing it. it looks soooo gooood." she smiled running her fingers through her hair, "what you up to?"

"bruh these niggas got me at the deli fuckin shopping for them like i'm they moms or sum." ddot complained, "i called you so i can see if you was good tho...you good? cause yesterday was—"

"im fineee." ashanti said as she picked up her phone, "nah cause when you left i dead ain't seen notti for the rest of the night. he just started comin out to be wit us now." he told ashanti making for furrow her eyebrows, "why?"

ddot kissed his teeth, "ian even gon lie...that nigga lowkey goin thru it now. he mad quiet and just be staring into space. then when we ask him what's wrong and shit he like— "nah it's nun." then go back to looking at random ass shit fa like— thirty minutes straight." he said making a rush of worry go in ashanti's body.

 "then yesterday when he was in dd room he deadass was the happiest nigga alive. until that big boxy build dumbass bitch came in wit her dumbass shit." ddot spoke shaking his head as ashanti stifled a laugh, "naaaaah what?"

ddot laughed too just offa hearing hers, "bro when she was like 'are y'all back together' i was about to smack the shit outta her, word to."

"right." ashanti replied, "like we deadass ten feet away then you wanna ask that question."

"in all honestly tho," shanti sighed, "i dead don't think i wanna be around her. like before it was slick shit but now we not together and now she saying that i cheated on him is toooo much."

ddot stayed silent pursing his before speaking, "yoo shanti, i gotta question."

"what is it?" 

"how would you feel if— nah lemme not start it like that. what would do if there was a situation where by...notti would—"

"no." ashanti quickly cut him off, "the fact that you can't even get ya words in order just told me all i needa know." she told him, cause he always knew what to say, especially if it was sum smart shit. and ashanti was still trying to not talk or acknowledge notti like that but it was real hard when he's like...everywhere. 

ddot kissed his teeth, "so not gon let me talk? ight gotchu."he nodded his head making ashanti furrow her eyebrows, just a lil curious, "wait so what was it?"

"naaaah." ddot dragged, "not tellin you nun. im actually here at they house right now so imma call you back shanti."

ashanti rolled her eyes, "you so annoying bro." she mumbled as he laughed, "ugly ass laugh." she said before hanging up.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑.

 ʜᴏᴍᴇ — 2:23pm

"𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄 𝙒𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝘽𝙍𝙊—" notti paused as he looked at dd, "when i tell you this girl won't look at me? she deadass didn't. word to. that was like...weirdest shit i seen." he leaned back in the couch as dd nodded intently, "but y'all was holding hands?" he slightly smiled in attempts to make notti feel better about the situation but he didn't. he couldn't.

everything from the very start was replaying in his mind he was thinking bout every small detail. what he did was mostly outta instinct, but the fact that ashanti was tryna resist was insane to him. it showed that even though she wasn't in the right state of mind, she still was making a point to try & not interact with him, and that fully broke him.

he paused to look at his brother before continuing, "so i told her look at me and allat and she won't. she stayed staring onna ground the—"

"wait sooo, why wasn't she looking at you?" dd asked as he leaned back on the comfortable couch, tilting his head slightly as notti huffed — he knew dd was the most unserious person ever, so telling him a story about a serious situation would be hard.

"she was just mumbling shit, saying 'that's too much' so i guess that's why." notti spoke, "and i saw her drink onna table so i made her drink it so i could talk to distract her and shit."

"so when i move to get the drink she said sum; don't leave—"

dd cut him off tying his face with confusion, "didn't she just want you to leave?" 

notti pursed his lips slowly shaking his head, "imma stop talking if you keep interrupting my shit dd." he told him sternly making him throw up his hands in defense, "my fault gang...talk ya shit." he lowly snickered making notti glare at him before continuing.

"so she was holding my hands tight, not letting me go. so i told her imma let one of her hands go and then i got her drink, and i'm talking now — tryna distract her. and it felt like we was dead just having a regular ass conversation. she lost that tension she had wimmie inna beginning ... she was even doin her cute lil smile and shit." he smiled softly at that thought, he couldn't try and say it felt the same between them because it didn't, but somehow they still kept their dynamic.

"then when she get ready to talk..." notti trailed off taking a deeep breath. this was the most important moment that kept replaying in his mind, he visibly saw the realization wash over her face and he couldn't do anything about it. he just knew to leave her alone like nothing ever happened.

"ready to talk...?" dd furrowed his eyebrows noticing his brother's silence, he sat up in his chair watching him try to continue, "ight— ion kno how imma explain this but..she finally looked at me. and when she did, she had this face that was like— aware. it was like it now clicked in her mind what was really goin on, i guess now that she was feelin better or sum."

"damnnn." dd lowly mumbled nodding his head, "did you like— move?"

notti furrowed his eyebrows, "of course i moved, i deadass had too. i didn't wanna make her regret it more than she already did..cause i kno she does." he got quiet as he finished his sentence.

"then lana comes in there and takes her home and shit." notti finished looking at dd waiting for his reaction, seeing a smile spread across his face, "yeaaa. i dead had a feeling you was done there wit shanti so i made court stay wimmie more so you wouldn't get caught up wit her." he pointed feeling proud of himself, "you welcome."

notti shook his head smiling, "thank you." he sarcastically spoke, "but yea that's what happened."

"you know what i think?" dd asked as notti stayed silent, wanting him to finish knowing it was gonna be stupid, "i think you should just do sum to distract ya self. like go out and do sum shit. cause i dead can tell that all you think about is her now."

notti threw his head back as his hand ran down his face, "i got too tho. cause there's so much shit to think about. like...what if she gotta boyfriend?" he said one of the questions that was asked in his mind the most making dd think back to when someone asked her in close and she answered no.

dd just had a feeling knowing ashanti that she'll wanna tell or show notti that herself, or maybe just have him think and worry bout that for a while. he didn't really view that as messed up cause his petty ass would do the same exact thing. and when it came to relationships dd believes that he knew best cause of how many he's been in, and that he learned a couple of lessons.

"uhhh," dd muttered staring at the ground, "ion kno if she does but.." he trailed off looking at everything but his brother, "and don't take this the wrong way or nun...but i think— keyword think, she's talking to aj. ca—"

notti immediately sat up furrowing his eyebrows, "aj?" dd slowly nodded, "cause like...she was telling me a story and she was talking bout how this girl wanted aj and since her and aj most be really close — i'm assuming— she was tryna get ashanti to like...not be with him as much cause she wanted him." he explained scanning notti's face for any emotion.

he licked his lips nodding his head at this new information he wished he never got. "so you saying aj and ashanti might be together?"

dd jerked his head back at how blunt notti was being, "nigga...did i say that?"

"you kinda did." notti said deadpanning his brother causing him to smile, "i'm saying, they talking and they like...real close. never said they fucking or anything of that sort. and i'm letting you know cause you my brother, gangsta."

"ight." notti spoke, "and when you say aj we talking bout aaron james?" dd nodded at his question, "but notti just like...don't even worry bout it for real. do sum to take ya mind off her—"

notti scoffed wit a mug on his face, "how can i now?" he looked at his brother in allll annoyance.

𝐈.𝐓.𝐒👩🏽‍🔬 ☆ミ   𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐠, 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 !! 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐚𝐚🫶🏽.  𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐚 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐠𝐠 & 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐫 !!

—👩🏽‍🔬

E4N🕊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.
12.1K 285 18
แด…แด… แด๊œฑแด€แดแด€ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โสŸแด‡แดแดแด‡ ษขแด‡แด› สแด€ แด…ษชษขษชแด›๊œฑ แด…แด‡ษด.โž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ...
16.7K 644 7
๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.