Black Mask [formerly known as...

بواسطة trnsporting_

This is the place where hands are thrown and rated E for everybody. Enter the world of Riley's redemption. المزيد

Character Aesthetics
ONE: STALE COFFEE AND BAGELS
TWO: RAGS TO RICHES
THREE: STAYING HIDDEN
FOUR: MISFITS
FIVE: "FRIENDS"
SIX: BAD BUNNIES
SEVEN: BAD BUNNIES PART 2
EIGHT: THE OTHER DRAGON
NINE : THE OTHER DRAGON PART 2
TEN: CRASHING
ELEVEN: CRASHING 2
TWELVE: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
THIRTEEN: SCARS THAT CAN'T HEAL
FOURTEEN: PENT-UP PAIN
FIFTEEN: PENT-UP PAIN PART 2
SIXTEEN: HIDDEN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
SEVENTEEN: SECRETS
EIGHTEEN: CiNNAMON APPLE PIE
NINTEEN: DIRTY LAUNDRY
TWENTY: LATIN SPICE
TWENTY-ONE: LATIN SPICE PART 2
TWENTY-TWO: FIRE
TWENTY-THREE: THE RAGE OF A MOTHER
TWENTY-FOUR: TURMOIL
TWENTY- FIVE: IS IT REALLY OVER?

Acknowledgement

54 1 0
بواسطة trnsporting_

Words can't really explain how grateful I truly am for the time you all gave my story. I started this story (the original version) in 2015. I was seventeen. A year shy of graduating high school. Exactly eight years ago.

I honestly don't know where I'd be if I didn't have this outlet. This was one of my ways to escape how hectic my high school was. I watched old friends drift apart. Girls badmouthing each other. Heard things there that I didn't need to hear. And I made some fun memories too.

I remember spending hours on my phone typing away. There was no outline, but I had a plot. I wrote as my ideas came to me. Wrote as I played music. Blasting it in my headphones, thank God I'm not deaf (I mean no disrespect to the deaf community. You guys are as human as us from the hearing community. You deserve to be heard, too!)

I remember waking up to my story reaching 50k one time. I never saw that before or even have that many people read what I wrote. Telling me that it was amazing. Well written. Their favorite story they've read so far. I even got my ever "hate" comment.

Then, it grew and grew even more. I wasn't expecting any of it. I honestly didn't. People would actually read this. I'm truly grateful to you all. 

Thank you for everything. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

210K 7K 119
Just some random shit😎 This will probably never have an ending👊 Some crack😂 Some fluff😍 Some smut(maybe)😉 Some emotional shit(maybe)😭 !! SHIPPI...
711K 16.2K 23
Reese Montgomery has moved due to the death of her parents she lives with her three older brothers Logan, Will and Matt. Her parents were viciously m...
242K 6.8K 32
Jaxon has had a rough couple of years, though she copes with it well on her own. She lost both her parents and is stuck with and abusive stepfather...
133K 260 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...