Batman Beyond - Burning Passi...

By TaylaDragoHester

From many years later for Bruce Wayne is no longer Batman to still be with Megan to start a bounty hunter bus... More

Rebirth Parts 1 and 2
Black Out
Golem
Meltdown
Heroes
Shriek
Dead Man's Hand
The Winning Edge
Spellbound
Disappearing Inque
A Touch of CurarΓ©
Ascension
Splicers
Earth Mover
Joyride
Lost Soul
Hidden Agenda
Bloodsport
Once Burned
Hooked Up
Rats
Mind Games
Babel
Terry's Friend Dates a Robot
Eyewitness
Final Cut
The Last Resort
Armory
Sneak Peek
The Eggbaby
Zeta
Plague
April Moon
Sentries of the Last Cosmos
Payback
Where's Terry?
Ace in the Hole
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
King's Ransom
Untouchable
Inqueling
Big Time
Out of the Past
Speak No Evil
The Call Parts 1 and 2
Betrayal
Curse of the Cobra Parts 1 and 2
Countdown
Unmasked

Revenant

45 1 0
By TaylaDragoHester

Batman Beyond 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode# 23 – Revenant

Well, for Gwen to help out her step-uncle Bruce to live with him again, work with Megan still, and hang out with Terry a lot more...Things are finally back to normal again. As Terry walks around school and discovers a group of students along with Gwen, Dana, Chelsea, and Max to all be staring up at the school's sports trophies that have mysteriously been embedded into the ceiling.

"Look at this..." Gwen was surprised. "Who would do something like this?"

"More like how they did it?" questioned Dana.

The coach is very upset over it.

"My trophies!"

"That's sad." said Terry.

Chelsea confides that others are saying that the force behind it and many other strange occurrences that happened were probably caused by the ghost of Garrison Jacobs, a student who was somehow killed while the east wing of the school was being built.

"Wait...Ghost?" Gwen was lost.

"Yeah, the ghost of Garrison Jacobs. It happened where underneath this place before it was made, that old student was killed from falling down into a big hole to die in there from starvation and thirst. Never been seen or heard from again to build the school right where he was killed on. Since then, there has been strange things happening of his ghost to appear again to haunt all of us."

Wow, what Chelsea said was all true.

"Where have you been the last two weeks, Terry? In a cave?" Dana asked.

To Terry and Gwen, they don't say much since they work with Bruce in a Batcave.

"What...?"

"Oh, Terry, remember you said you tell me who liked more to choose between Gwen or me? Have you made up your mind?" Dana asks Terry.

He didn't tell Dana yet, but he will.

"This again?" he asked.

Terry and his friend, Max, are skeptical, but the rest of the students believe it.

"Come on, it could be some kind of prank or something." she said. "Lots of things to be going on to spread made up stories."

Could be...Later that night, Blade, Dana, Chelsea, Gwen, and a fourth girl hold a séance using an Ouija board.

"A Ouija board? Okay, why did you guys bring me here and what's with the ghost calling on some former cute boy?"

"Sorry, we just need your help is all." said Chelsea.

For Dana had to tell them about Gwen's powers.

"(I should've known...) Dana." Gwen tells her.

"I only told some closes one, remember, not the other thing..."

For Dana to be thinking of Gwen working with Batman and Batwoman, it was better than that for her to feel a bit revealed.

"Okay, I'll help. But remember, my powers work if they have their own to feel out like mine."

"And if it's a ghost, then it's proof enough for all of us." said Blade.

"Fine." Gwen goes along with it. "(With this, I can feel out what's really going on to tell Terry and Uncle Bruce about it later.) Set it up and leave the rest to me."

For her to feel welcome from others that like Gwen on who she was and her powers, even her inner self was surprised.

"(It's nice you're making new friends here, Gweny, do let just get this show on the road.)"

They call out to Garrison but the only person who shows up is Nelson.

"What are you girls doing at my work out?" he asks to wink at Gwen. "Hi, Gwen."

She ignores him.

"Hi." she just said.

"And we're trying to call out a ghost." Chelsea tells Nelson. "Or we're trying to."

"Not for the stiff. What do you need to contact a dead guy for? Wouldn't you rather have a live one...Like me?" he was trying to hit on them again. "Come on, Gwen, I'm a nice guy to go out with.

For Gwen to keep her distances, the other four girls move the Ouija board to 'No'.

"The board has spoken, creep!" Chelsea said back.

The girls laughed and Gwen just smiled.

"Oh yeah?" Nelson kicks the board away. "Well, now Nelson has spoken." Nelson is skeptical of the entire thing and kicks the board after being insulted by the girls. However, the board suddenly rises and strikes him in the back of the head. "Who did that?"

"No us." said Chelsea.

Gwen then felt someone was here to be no ghost.

"Everyone get back...I feel danger in this room."

Just as suddenly, the fire extinguishers start to spray, and the lights of the room spontaneously explode. Gwen giving no choice but to show off some of her powers to not go as Batwoman to make things much worse.

"Gwen?" Dana sees her doing something.

"What are you doing?" ask Blade.

"Don't panic! What I'm about to do is against these things only...Here goes!"

Using some fire power to stop the spraying for some to die out and shard of lights falling on the to melt, they now know of Gwen's powers besides Dana.

"Wow...Gwen Grayson has powers?" surprised Nelson. "I can't tell if that's hot or scary!"

"Nelson!" The four girls argued with him.

The girls are sure that it's Garrison, but Nelson decides to leave.

"Wait, Nelson! Don't move!"

However, as he does, several chairs start flying around the room focusing especially on Nelson for Gwen to stop on her own.

"Now I know you're falling for me." he said.

Gwen makes a fire circle type of wall to protect all five of the others.

"I am not! Just stay within this circle. He can't touch what he can't do if thing is a ghost." Gwen was smart to think that.

More were coming to push Dana out to get hurt...

"No!"

Fortunately, Batman had been patrolling the school and intervenes and saving Dana's life.

"It's Batman!" Gwen plays along. "(Good time, Terry.) Just in time, you have to help us stop...whoever's doing this to be no ghost. Believe me, I felt it out. I had to use my powers."

Besides Terry knowing of Gwen showing some of the kids in school, Bruce had Megan know about it as well to see for themselves.

"Gwen's showing off her powers at her school?" Bruce was surprised.

Megan hears the whole thing from her car.

"What do you think what's going to happen tell the whole world she's also Batwoman? She knows what she's doing, Bruce."

Megan knows what's best. However, he's soon captured, and Nelson is nearly killed by the flying objects while the other girls get out safely first.

"Hey, Gwen, bad timing and all, but did Terry ever ask you-?"

"Not really, no." she said. "No time, everyone get out of here now! Hurry!"

Question about Terry choosing one of the two girls will have to wait until later. With Gwen backing Batman up with more fire power to use some without causing a burn to the school, the young Dark Knight had to save his so-called rival.

"Okay, Casper. I can't believe I'm saying this, but you want Nelson, you have to go through me." he said.

When Batman saves Nelson once again and Gwen too, a wall sized vid-screen starts to move in trying to smash them. And this one for Gwen couldn't destroy.

"This is bad!" she said.

"(Hey, Bats, get your butt and that bully out of the way!)" Gwen's inner self said to warn them both.

Batman, Gwen, and Nelson still manage to escape.

"How can a ghost do something like that?" Gwen asks herself. "This is getting crazy... (More than that, I feel like I'm being watched more with the same powers like I have, but not in a good way.)"

Later Terry and Gwen talk to Bruce about the occurrences 'while Megan investigates for her husband' and how he too is starting to believe it might actually be a ghost.

"These people believe anything they can't explain is magic." said Bruce.

"Naturally, you don't believe in those kinds of things." Terry questions Bruce about it.

Bruce admits to Terry that he himself does actually believe the supernatural, having encountered examples of it in his past crime-fighting career, but says that this situation feels much too juvenile to be an actual supernatural occurrence.

"Of course I do. Megan I've seen it all — demons, witch boys, immortals, zombies...but this thing. I don't know, it just feels so...So high school."

"Like those goth type of things? I heard about it a lot."

"That's not the only thing I heard, but seen from what you just did, Gwen." Bruce had to tell her at the worse from her mistakes.

Now what will she say.

"Sorry, Uncle Bruce, I shouldn't show my powers...It's not the first time either. I did it for Dana when she was capture by Rat Boy to help her escaped. And from the high school, they were in danger to have me feel someone out, and there was, but not ghost. Please forgive me." Gwen felt ashamed.

Bruce moves up to hugging Gwen instead.

"Hey, quit blaming yourself for nothing. Just don't tell them about you as Batwoman. I just don't want you to get hurt." he said.

Caring bonding time, huh?

"Thank you, Uncle Bruce. Don't worry, they think I work with Batman and Batwoman. And... they like my powers more than being scared than the other thing they think I'm doing. (What luck.)"

"I'll take it better than people not knowing about our identities." said Terry. "Gwen, you're doing the right thing. But not so much than your other self as Batwoman can do more."

And keeping it that way too.

"Yes, Terry."

Back at Terry's home, Matt starts talking about the Ouija board and wants to hold a séance to talk to his father's ghost. His mother claims that things like séances and Ouija boards don't actually work. Matt is crushed, saying that he's afraid he's forgetting what Warren was like, in the months since he died. Terry and his mother share an uncomfortable silence. Ah, that's very sad, huh? Back at the school, the girls start to shower in their locker room, but the showers start to go haywire. For Gwen to jump in to stopping them t get weaken instead to save the other girls.

"Gwen! Stop! Water is your weakness!" Dana said in horror.

She had to put up with it.

"No...! Ah! I can let this person hurt anyone I care about-! TERRY!"

Gwen calling out to Terry in pain for Dana to hear her say his name loud and clear. Soon water is bursting from the walls, the showers are spraying water everywhere.

"Turn it off!" said Blade.

With Chelsea and another girl saving Gwen from getting soaked to try drying her off.

"She's going to be fine." said Chelsea. "We just need to warm her up. Is it off, Dana?"

"I think so..."

Dana manages to shut off the water but after a brief period of calm, the showers reactivate with the hot water pushed up to the max. Gwen then had to absorb the heat from the water to get her powers back to being warm to saving them this time.

"(Here's my chance...!) Get out of here, I got this!" said Gwen. "I'll heal once I get enough steam into me!"

After escaping the girls wait for things to calm down and return to the locker room for Max to check on them to going back in, and discover a message written in the steam condensed on the mirror, 'I still love you'. They like it but Max and Gwen. Also, who was the message for?

"This is getting creepy..." Max checks on Gwen next. "You okay?"

"I've been better, but I did save them all...I think we need to tell Terry about this one."

And they well, but for one thing for Gwen to feel out was close to Blade and Nelson somehow to solve this mystery to feel something...Big.

Later, Terry learns of the incident from Dana 'for Max and Gwen to tell him about it', and who explains that she and the other girls believe that Garrison's ghost is trying to contact a girl he was dating before he died Dana, and the others want to find the girl and deliver the message to her and a little from Gwen for some strange reason. However, Terry and Dana realize the message was really for Blade as she saw it being written. Terry then begins to piece the clues together as the ghost attacked Nelson and left Blade the message and is wondering what their connection is. Dana, at first, claims there's no connection between Nelson and Blade besides Nelson likes both Blade and Gwen, since he and Blade broke up after what happened at the pier. But then both she and her boyfriend realize that there is in fact a connection between everything that's been happening at their school: Willie Watt.

"That still doesn't explain about the love thing for me or Gwen that you love, Terry."

Dana was going to keep asking until she got her answer from him, huh?

"In a bit...I'll let you know." he said.

"Oh, really...?" Dana questions him.

For Megan gets a match for him to behind it all to see he was still in jail to alert Terry and Gwen about it.

"Willie Watt? Him again?"

"Ah, yes...That nerd again. Remember him? Willie had a long-standing infatuation with his classmate Blade, who didn't return his affection and couldn't even be bothered to remember his name. One time, he even volunteered to be her Robotics tutor, but before she could decline, their conversation was interrupted by Nelson Nash, the school bully, who immediately started hitting on Blade, showing off his esteemed car. Nelson then tossed Willie aside, who accidentally bumped into Nelson's prize-possession, setting off the bully to beat the feeble nerd. Fortunately, Terry McGinnis showed up right on time to prevent a thrashing. Willie was constantly diminished and pushed over by his verbally abusive father, Frank, who lived by the motto 'someone pushes, you push back'. He refused to have a 'wuss' for a son, so he demanded retribution, goading his son to hit the bully "where it hurt". This lifelong abuse and frustration drove Willie to the edge, escalated into him taking his father's advice to the extreme and stealing a GoLeM to exact his revenge. Controlling the mechanical behemoth from a remote position, Willie headed straight for Nelson's car and crushed it like a can. Shortly after, Batman intervened, and took on the robot. The fight ended when Willie inadvertently plunged the GoLeM's claw into an electrical cable, causing both to short-circuit. From that moment on, Willie gained the ability to control the machine telekinetically, each reacting to the other's emotions. On the next day, Willie was visibly depressed, either because he had been defeated by Batman or because the revenge didn't satisfy him as he had expected. However, things started to look up when Blade suddenly invited him to the dance at the pier later that night. The invitation, though, was a mere pretext to spite Nelson, who immediately reacted, and threatened Willie. Consequently, this instigated GoLeM, which had been impounded by the GPD. Willie looked perplexed upon the manifestation of his newfound power, and immediately understood what he had acquired. The GoLeM broke out of the police building and headed to Willie. He went to a tunnel to meet with GoLeM, which he could feel getting closer by the minute. However, before it arrived, Willie was intercepted by a gang of Jokerz who demanded tribute for his trespassing. Willie—now overconfident—scoffed the hooligans as the GoLeM crashed in, scaring them away. Willie rejoiced, as he thought that with both the GoLeM and Blade, things were finally improving for him. However, this happiness was not to last. At the dance, Willie was snubbed by Blade, who quickly fell under the charm of Nelson. Then, the bully took Willie outside, and told him to stay away from Blade. Willie stood firm and defied Nelson, who pushed him down the pier. The GoLeM immediately reacted to this and set off to tend to his better half. The disgruntled and empowered Willie headed back to the party and summoned the GoLeM, running on a rampage all over the amusement park. He was once again intercepted by Batman. Before he could have his fun, Willie's father, who had seen the machine heading that way, interrupted the quarrel. At that point, Willie turned his attention and wrath onto Frank. Batman torpedoed Willie's attempt to murder him and finally destroyed the colossal robot by making it collide with a Condor ride. Willie mourned the loss of his better half, breaking out in tears. Afterwards, Willie was sentenced to three years in Juvenile Hall, where he would develop his telekinetic powers during the subsequent months. The biggest question is this – what does this also have to do with Gwen if it's more of a payback on Nelson and Blade?"

With this information, Terry goes to Juvenile Hall to talk with Willie as Gwen hacks through to listen in and gather some information.

"Ready, Gwen?" he checks on her.

"All set, Terry, I'm ready whenever you are." she said back. "Good luck."

The guard's surprised that someone came for Willie, as no one's ever visited him before (not even his dad). In fact, the guard confides, all the other prisoners are actually kind of scared of him. Terry's surprised to hear this and is unconvinced as to why people would be scared of someone like Willie, but then he gets his first look at Willie since he left for juvenile hall. Since Willie got to juvie, he's stopped wearing glasses and has been working out a lot, so now he's got a much bulkier, more muscular physique.

"The gym really helps me out you know. I want to feel stronger." said Willie.

To Terry and Gwen's surprised for Willie to change a lot.

"(Wow...! He's huge!)" said Gwen.

Terry acts as though he's there for a friendly visit, and Willie seems happy to see him. Willie explains that with good behavior, he can probably get parole in less than two months, which Terry points out will be just in time for their high school's prom. Willie jokes that the gym will have to be repaired first—something that he couldn't possibly have known. As well as this part as well.

"Other than that, how's Gwen Grayson going? I haven't see her a in a while since she supported me before my arrest."

Now Terry was on to Willie saying about how does he know of the damage at the gym, seeing Gwen a lot more than a while, and no one visits him at all.

"What are you saying? That I snuck out of Juvie and paid the school a visit?" Willie questions Terry.

Both he and Gwen were on to him.

"In a way."

Willie looks kind of surprised for a second and turns away.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he was hiding something.

"I'm sure." Terry said it sarcastically and then throws the glass of water at Willie Watt and it stops in mid-air as Willie sees it coming towards him.

"I thought I felt something, Terry..." Gwen gets it now. "He does have powers similar to mine. He must've got it from the head band when he was controlling the GoLeM at one point, remember?!"

It all makes sense, all of it. To confirm his suspicions, Terry picks up a glass of water and hurls it at Willie without warning. Willie reflexively stops it in mid-air and reveals that he has developed telekinetic powers after the incident with the GoLeM.

"(Gwen, what would I do without you?)" Terry tells it to Willie again. "That incident at the pier. It left you with some kind of psychokinetic ability, didn't it?"

"A gift from my friend, the GoLeM."

He admits to having used his powers to mess around with the school but has kept them a secret to avoid exposing himself. As he ensures Terry will keep his secret, the hall guards' storm in, having witnessed the display through the security cameras 'thanks to Gwen's hacking, but Willie manages to escape.

"Willie, stop this or they'll never let you out!" Terry warns him.

But I think it was far too late to change anymore.

"I should've stayed out of it, Terry, it would've been better. I'm out of here. But I will go see how Gwen's up to."

And he flies off, this was really bad...!

"Gwen...?" Terry figures something out. "(He has a crush on her!) Gwen, he knows where you are. Get out of there!"

She feels Willie coming for Gwen to stop the hacking and leave.

"Roger that, Terry! I'll see you in a bit to stop him-! (I can't reach to Terry...This is bad!)"

But the communication goes off to have Terry worry of Gwen's safety from Willie. And that's not all – Nelson, Blade, and the other students.

"(Gwen!)" he panics.

Bruce helps Terry to prepare for Willie's inevitable attack on the school and even gets Barbara to convince Principal Nakamura shut down the school until further notice. Gwen goes back to the school to make sure that everyone was doing well to be ready to turn into Batwoman next.

"Oh, good...I made it just in time."

"Gwen, what are you doing here?" Dana wonders.

"I was feeling out Willie, he has powers. Bad ones than mine are to come here." she tells everyone to leave the place. "People, please! You're all in grave danger! Get out of this school until Batman and Batwoman deal with Willie Watt! He's the one with powers, ghosts aren't real! Now please leave the place!"

Well, it works for Terry to see Gwen was fine for him and Barbara were happy.

"You're a hero to my people." he said to her.

Barbara just did her job as always.

"You better be right about this one, kid. And Gwen herself."

The students are happy for both things worked out well, but as Nelson tries leaving in his car, Willie arrives and forces him to drive his car directly into the school.

"(Gweny...he's here!)" Gwen's inner self warns her.

Nelson challenges Willie to a fair fight, hand-to-hand. Willie agrees and actually manages to hold his own at first, but despite the two of them being equally strong, Nelson still has more combat experience and nearly beats Willie. Willie goes back on his word and unleashes his powers.

"No... fair...!" Nelson was down for the count.

Everyone see the horror for Gwen to use her powers of fire to save them.

"Nelson!" Gwen was scared. "Willie, that's enough-!"

Trying to use her powers on Willie, he fights back to hold Gwen down without her fighting back at all.

"Willie!" Blade tries to say something to be hold back too by Willie's powers. "Stop this!"

"Why? You thought I was cute before and now as a ghost."

Nelson is downed, and Willie lifts Blade into the air, wanting to kiss her. Only for Gwen to use her fire powers to escape to save Blade.

"Leave her alone!"

"Oh, right...Gwen, I like you better." he approaches to her instead. "I know about your fire powers."

This was bad!

"So what of it? I tried helping you, but you just turned away to hurt people like Nelson and Blade. What did to you and your father was very wrong, but you don't have to do this." she said. "And why me of all people?!"

"Why? Well, I did like Blade...Once to get a kiss from her, but it made me realize something. You helped me out so much to know there something different about you after the GoLeM was destroyed by Batman and Batwoman. I fell something, we were the same, I wanted to know you more to use our powers to change everything. I wasn't in love with just having amazing abilities, I was in love more with you, Gwen Grayson."

So that's why he was haunting the school to get to Gwen more than hurting Blade and Nelson.

"In love with me...?" Gwen could get out of Willie's powers. "You can do this a girl!"

"But I just did, and with that I want a kiss from your sweet lips more..."

Willie tries to kiss her, which makes Gwen very mad to release her rage from removing her item for a few seconds.

"You listen to me, Willie Watt...Do what you want to me, say we're alike, have powers, and do something with it, but I'll never love you or use them for hurting others! Not even if you – MAKE ME!"

Nice, she holds it in the punching Willie in the face instead of burning him up. With the other students seeing this, they cheered to like Gwen a lot more now.

"Wow...!" said Nelson.

"Gwen's awesome!" and Blade.

"More than awesome, but a hero standing up for herself against Willie..." same with Dana.

Now it was serious...

"Hey, Gwen, that wasn't very nice-!" While he is seemingly distracted, Batman fires a tranquilizer dart, but Willie stops the dart and destroys the gun easily.

"Trying to kiss a girl by force, are you?" said Batman to get Gwen to hide and go help him out. "Go change, Gwen, hurry!) That's not very nice thing to do."

With Batman trying to hit Willie with the dart, he uses his powers to hold back. And Gwen moving away somewhere gets into her Batwoman suit to transform, and placing her item back on her to control her powers just in time before she would accidentally forget.

"Burning passion! Batwoman!"

With this being harder than the last time but different, Willie then attacks Batman, who is clearly outmatched.

"Almost didn't watch what I was doing from the kiss I was going to get from Gwen." he said to restraining Batman. "I will find her and she will be mine once I stop you first, Batman, it's payback time."

Lots to stop Batman with, but he tries to hold his ground against Willie to stop from killing him. Then Batwoman arrives to put some of fire out so far.

"Miss me, Bats?"

"About time." he said. "I loss the dart thanks to him, but we can't let him go on like this."

From powers to control, this gave Gwen an idea.

"(Powers...? That's it! Hey, say this to him.)" Gwen tells her other self Batwoman on what to say to Willie.

For her to smile, she likes the idea already.

"Oh, I like this idea very much." she gives it a go. "Bats, cover me..."

"What's the plan?"

Batman and the other students sit back and watch.

"Hey, Willie!"

"Batwoman?" Willie sees his other enemy. "You want some of this?" Batman holds him from behind. "Hey! Get away!"

Batwoman then talks some installs to him.

"Get away you say? Like you wanted to fight back against your old man? A bully who looks good? Or a pretty girl to not like you back? Because you're a big mean jerk who doesn't know when someone doesn't like you back to ignore, you just have to keep pushing them back, you've becoming a bigger muscular villain of a bully with powers."

Now she has said it at Willie.

"Take...Take that back! Gwen and I are the same!" Willie talks back at Batwoman.

"Oh, yes...And forcing Gwen to love you more, huh? Well, let me tell you something, nerd boy." Batwoman said to be laughing. "Wait, did I just call you nerd boy? What I meant to say was from Gwen Grayson directly was this...You are nothing but a wussy of a boy who can't become a real man under there!"

Now she has done it.

"No... Not true...! THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

However because of Batwoman's harsh words, Willie loses his temper and causes a tornado, which in turn hurls a tree from her kicks to hit it with directly into him, knocking him out.

"And bingo was his name-o!" she said. "Ha! You liked that Bats? Gweny? I showed him. A bit of anger issue does make a person with power completely lose it. And this one did."

Looks like Gwen's planned work out and Willie was stopped.

"(I'm glad...I wish we could've saved him though...)" said Gwen. "(I want to feel sorry for him, I once tried to.)"

Batman places his shoulder on Gwen/Batwoman's to know what she meant by it.

"I get it. We both wanted to. I'm just glad he didn't kiss you."

For Terry/Batman to quietly say that to Gwen, they were both wanting something to not happen after all. Willie returns to Juvenile Hall, now fitted with a device on his head that prevents him from using his powers. Once again, he finds himself alone, without visitors. Ha! Nice! Also – what will Terry say to Dana next? For him to be happy more with Gwen; and from Blade and Nelson both learning a lesson too with the other girls like Chelsea to see that the ghost wasn't real at their school, it was time to hear this part next when Gwen's not around.

"Terry?" she sees him.

"Hey, Dana. I'm glad that Willie's put away before hurting you, Gwen, Blade, and Nelson...I guess." he said.

"I know, the whole ghost thing...what a mess." Dana then asks Terry once more. "Look, about you-!"

But Terry has finally made his decision at long last to tell her.

"Listen, Dana, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while...Remember what you said who would I choose to love more form you or Gwen? And to still care for the other one? Well, I thought about ti very hard now to tell you."

"Really?" Dana wanted to hear more.

But it wasn't as she thought of it to be for a good answer.

"From Gwen and I had a fight to see on what I have trouble with between you two. And... From her being put in danger to getting almost kissed by Willie had me scared. Seeing her alone and us hanging out to understanding her powers...I think I care about her more than a friend to me, Gwen Grayson means a lot, and for us...We get into fights to have me to blame, and you're right. This is all on me, not you, Dana. That's my answer, but that doesn't mean we can still be friends of course. In other words...I love you, Dana, but not in love with you in a way to be together as a couple. I hope you understand, okay?"

Well, I guess it's 'finally' official, they're breaking up for good to tell Dana that for Terry was making the right call. Still really as friends yes, but for Dana...

"Are...you...stupid, Terry McGinnis?! The boy I'm in love with picks a girl with fire powers over normal me?!" she got mad to then looking very upset. "So hurtful! It's the dumbest answers to get dumped like to ever happen to me..."

Terry didn't want to end it like this, it had to be said and done.

"Dana-!"

She just leaves crying.

"Just...none of you talk to me, for a while at least...Thanks for being honest at least, Terry, I get it...Bye, and I hope she takes care of you a lot, or I will...!" said the sad Dana.

Well, it's been done. For what Terry and Gwen do now to be a couple soon, it will be something. I think Dana needs some time to cool off. In my version, its a different couple for some problem with Terry and Dana, it just wouldn't work out so well. I don't hate this character at all, she's cool. And she will hang out as friends again to have one guy who loves her a lot for Nelson to hear the whole thing to feel bad for Dana.

"Dana..." he felt bad. "McGinnis, you jerk...!"

Will Nelson and Dana be a couple? Maybe...For Gwen to feel some air back at the Wayne Manor to be a good sign for her to know that something's going to happen with her and Terry real soon, in a good way. Back at home, Terry and Matt look at old family photos and remember their father. Terry tells his brother that as long as people remember their loved ones, they're never truly gone. True, so true...And for Gwen to feel it out too from Warren McGinnis to know him a little when he was alive.

"(Rest in peace, Mr. McGinnis. I'll watch over your son.)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 546 20
What happens when Y/n the adoptive daughter of The Joker and Harley Quinn Goes to Gotham academy to start a 'Normal Life' and bumps into Damian Wayne...
174K 3.4K 55
"I looked at all of you as a family one night and saw how you all didn't need me. You all were just talking and smiling. I knew that if I walked i...
43.5K 1.2K 29
Karsyn Williams is starting a new life as the daughter of well-known CEO, Thomas Williams. She's left her old life behind and doesn't plan on going...
48.7K 1.6K 24
Batman or Batdad?? Terry, Damian, Stephanie, Tim, Jason, Cassie, Carrie all together in one house was probably enough for poor Alfred but then comes...