Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

By ladysunfl0wer

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! More

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 12- Clues
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 23- Rave'N
Chapter 24- Bloody Prank
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Chapter 26- Garret Gates
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 33- Location
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 44- The truth part 1
Chapter 45- The truth part 2
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 51- Endgame
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs

3K 96 80
By ladysunfl0wer

Sheriff Galpin poured some coffee when Wyatt walked in.

"We need to talk."

Galpin turned around and looked at him. "How the hell did you get in?" "Bernice? Bernice!"

"Bernice may or may not have received a call about her tabby cat Swifty being held for ransom. My father did not kill Garret Gates." 

The Sheriff looked at him confused. "I have his signed confession, he identified the saber he used to do it. Both of which I'm going to deliver to the District Attorney."

"Don't you find the timing a tad bit convenient? The coroner kills himself out of remorse for a decades old murder case the very weekend my father, your prime suspect, deigns to come into town?"

The sheriff shrugged. "All I see is a guilty man who's finally going to pay for his crime. And cuffing him myself, oh, that was the icing on the cake." He bragged.

"Sheriff, how are you failing to see that someone is desperately trying to derail my investigation? I found the monster's cave, and I gave you DNA evidence. Did you even bother to test it?" Wyatt snaps.

"This may come as a shock, but the wor;d doesn't revolve around you, Addams." Galpin snaps. He then took out a file and placed it on the desk. "Here. DNA results, no match, inconclusive."

"So you truly believe that this all some coincidence? Whoever hurt Eugene also murdered the coroner." Wyatt explains.

"Unfortunately, someone sabotaged the security camera in the morgue, so we don't know what happened. They stuck BLACK bubblegum on the camera, maybe I should run a DNA test on that."

"Someone is trying to throw me off my game. This all a distraction." Wyatt argues.

"No this is about justice being served." The Sheriff argues back. "Garret Gates' family deserves closure, even if none of them are around to take comfort in it." 

"What happened to them?" Wyatt asks.

"His mother hung herself in the backyard. His father drank himself into an early grave. Even his little sister didn't escape. She was orphaned and was sent overseas, she ended up drowning. Everyone is gone. So your father doesn't only have Garret Gates' blood on his hands, he's got the whole damn family's."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~with Enid and her excuse of a mother~

"A summer camp?" A confused and angry Enid asked

"These aren't just ordinary summer camps. These camps for lycanthropy conversion." Enid said sounding angry now.

"Oh no need to be dramatic, Enid." Her mother sighed.

"You want to send me to conversion therapy for werewolves?" Enid hissed angrily.

"It worked wonders for your cousin Lucille, didn't? Seven weeks in the Balkan countryside and she was howling at the moon in no time, as it should be. Don't you want to wolf out and finally be normal honey?" Her mom asks. Trying to pursuade Enid to join the camp.

Enid threw the brochures on the ground and stormed away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pugsley sat on the edge of a dock that went into a small lake.

Wyatt and Y/n walked towards him holding fishing materials.

They dropped the gear next to Pugsley, Wyatt took Y/n's hand and pulled her to sit on the dock.

"Stop trying to be nice, it doesn't suit you."

"Father packed you favourite bait." 

Pugsley looked into the bag and looked inside. He smiled and pulled out a grenade, Y/n eyes widened in surprise and curiousity, she low-key wanted to use her magic to amp-

"What will happen to him now?"

"Well he's 'confessed', so there won't be a trial. After he's sentenced, he'll be sent to a state penitentiary, where he will loose his mind ebing seperated from mother." Wyatt explains. "Did you know that they haven't a night apart ever since they tied the knot."

This isn't Eastern State Penitentiary, Wyatt. Hopefully. Y/n thought.

"I always thought I'd be the first one behind the bars." Pugsley confessed.

"Honestly, I always thought it would be Wyatt, with how many atrocities he commited." You spoke up.

Wyatt looked offended in a fake way. "You think I would be caught?" Wyatt asks looking down at her.

Y/n fake winced. "Ooh right, sorry your majesty." You tease.

Wyatt stared at you for a second and then his arms went to your waist tickling you. You squealed and try to get away from him, but you couldn't his grip was too strong. You leaned away from him laughing and pulling at his arms trying to get away from him. Wyatt finally stopped tickling you to gasped for breath and leaned against him laughing, he wrapped his arms around from you from behind and you jumped thinking he was tickling you again. Wyatt kissed your forehead and your cheek then pulled you on his lap hugging you.

Pugsley rolls his eyes at them, it was disgustingly cute.

Pugsley removed the pin from the grenade and threw it into the water. A few seconds later it exploded which caused Y/n to jump and turn towards the sound.

There was dead fish floating up to the surface. 

"That's quite the catch."

"I'm going to miss him Wyatt." 

"It's not over yet. He's innocent."

"Well, if anyone can figure out who really commited the crime...it's you. You have to find the truth and free dad."

Wyatt sighed. "Well until that happens, we both know mother will be falling apart. Which means we have to be strong. And by we I mean you." Wyatt explains.

Y/n nudged him lightly and placed her head on his shoulder as she was tired.

Wyatt pulled her closer to him as he asked Pugsley for a grenade.

"Want to try?" Wyatt asked her.

Y/n looked at him then at the grenade, she shrugged and took the grenade. Y/n opened the pin and threw it into the water.

The grenade exploded and dead fish appeared on the water. Wyatt looked down at his girlfriend impressed and admiringly. "You're a natural my love." He whispered in her ear as he pulled her closer as she smiled tiredly at him and cuddled into him as he rubbed her back comfortingly and let her rest her head on his shoulder.

"Where is mother anyway?" Wyatt asked.

"She said she wanted to be alone. Somewhere no one would find her." 

Wyatt thought for a moment and he knew where she was. 

(Excuse me while I go and fawn over Michael Jackson, cause he is fine as hell.)

Morticia stood in the middle of the nightshade's library looking at the ceiling with her eyes closed.

"Hello mother."

Morticia turned and saw Wyatt and Y/n standing on the stairs.

"Hello Wyatt and Y/n." Morticia greets. "So you're a Nightshade, that didn't take long."

"I rejected them." Wyatt explains.

"I am Nighshade." Y/n spoke up.

"Why did you reject them? Because I was a member?"

"I will never live up to your legacy. So why try? I win the Poe Cup, you claimed it 4 times. I join the fencing team, you captained it. Why would you send me somewhere I can only exist in your shadow?"

"It's not a competition Wyatt."

"Everything is a competition. But I rejected them mostly because they're a trivial social club."

"Nightshades were more than that, Wyatt." Y/n explains softly. "Our mission was to protect outcasts from harm and bigotry. It was founded in the 14th century...By a Mexican man along with his wife. I forgot his name. One of the first outcast settlers in America." Y/n explains.

Morticia nods in agreement to Y/n's answer. "The group was started by an ancestor of ours."

"Gabriel and Ophelia" Wyatt realizes. "I saw their painting at pilgrim world.

Morticia looked at him. "How ironic since he was the one that killed Crackstone. The Nightshades were his secret, but deadly to his opression."

Wyatt stared at his mother with wide eyes.

"I know why you've come here Wyatt. So go on. Ask."

"Father did't kill Garret Gates, did he?"

"No."

~Flashback~

"By the time I made it up the stairs, I found your father fighting for his life. It was terrifying."

Morticia attempted to stop Garret Gates from killing her love. 

"Garret no!" 

But Garret didn't listen, he kept punching, kicking and beating Gomez. 

"Garret! Garret stop! Leave him alone!" Morticia pleads.

Gomez flipped Garret, but Garret kicked him to where the sword was.

"I'll never forget the way he looked at me."

Garret stood up and glared at Morticia with fury and craze in his eyes. Foam formed at his mouth.

"He was even foaming at the mouth. It was like I was like staring into the eyes of a rabid beast."

Garret began to charge at him, Morticia panicked, she took the sword at held it up and Garret ran right into it, stabbing him.

Morticia's eyes widened when she realised what happened, she shook in fear as Garret fell from the top and Larissa shrieked. 

"It was only when I heard the scream that I realized what I have done."

Gomez stood up next to Morticia and took the sword from her. He stood at the edge and looke ddown so Weems could look at him.

"Your father was so...calm and brave."

Gomez turned to Morticia's mortified figure (see what I did there? No? Okay). "Tish, you need to leave right now. Go to your room and lock the door. You were never here. Do you understand me?"

Morticia didn;t respond still shaking.

"Morticia!"

She finally looke dhim and he handed her the sword. "Put this back on the table. Go!"

Morticia nodded. "Okay." She gave Gomez a kiss then she left.

~End of flashback~

Your father took the blame in order to protect me." Morticia whispers, tears running down her face.

"I was so grateful when they cleared him of any wrongdoing. But I knew, some day this would come back to haunt us."

Y/n walked to Morticia and took her hand giving her hand a squeeze of comfort. Morticia sniffled and pulled the girl into a hug. Morticia approved of the girl, she was sweet and nice, perfect for Wyatt.

Wyatt looked down in thought.

"You said Garret was foaming in the mouth. His eyes didn't look human." Wyatt clarifies.

Morticia and Y/n oulled away from each other. ANd Morticia nodded. "I've never seen someone so blinded by rage."

"Maybe it wasn't rage at all. Foaming saliva, dilated pupils, mental confusion. What are those all textbook symptoms of?"

Morticia and Y/n gasped in surprise. "But how can that be?" Y/n wonders.

Wyatt smirked. "There's only one way to find out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grave digging. Grave digging was the only way to 'find out' if Garret Gates had Nighthade poisoning.

Wyatt and Y/n were digging their shovels through the dirt Garret was buried in. They dig through the dirt and threw it over their shoulders, Morticia just stood by and watched. 

Y/n groaned at the pain in her arm. "My entire week's workout is over with this grave digging." She grumbled. Wyatt chuckled at the girl "Are you alright sweetheart?" Y/n blushed at the nickname and nods in reply then went back to digging. 

Wyatt too stopped for a little and turned towards his mother. "Are you sure you don't want to join mother?"

Morticia looked down at her hands and her freshly manicured nails. "Uh..no..that's okay darling.  Plus I don't want to ruin this adorable  date."

Wyatt and Y/n looked at each other blushing.

"Y/n I want to thank you for your help, you don't have to do this you know?"

"Oh no it's fine. I'm happy to help, plus I am having fun. And someone has to keep Wyatt under control." Y/n says looking at him pointedly.

Morticia laughed. "You're a lovely girl". "Don't let her go" Morticia whispered to Wyatt.

"I won't." He whispered back.

Y/n stuck her shovel but it hit metal. Y/n gasped "I think I found the coffin." 

Wyatt smiled at her and knelt next to her. They both moved the dirt from the coffin, the plaque read 'Garret Gates'.

"Moment of truth." WYatt opened the coffin to reveal a skeleton, he inhaled the smell of death with a smile while Y/n looked disgusted. "Hello Garret, I was right."

Befire anything could happen a torch light shone on the three. "Well, well, what do we have here?"

Officer Santiago approached the three. "Guess there is going to be a Addams family reunion in lock up tonight. You're all under arrest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Chapter 28 done and dusteddddd. Whew! My fingers are actually hurting right now, lol. Okay anyway if you liked this chapter, please vote and comment. See yaaaa.

Also my boyfriend kissed my cheek. I had to wait for 30 minutes befire I stopped blushing. He thinks I am cute (which I am not. I am scary rawr. Okay, sorry, that was cringe.)

Love,

Hermione <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 169 36
This is my first story ever. Give it a chance :) Leave your comments, suggestions and even votes. Thank you! :)))
1.6K 14 36
Its my first time writting this stuff,I promise Ill update soon! ;)
19.2K 336 22
Okay this is my first ever story on this app and well it's probably gunna be trash XD. But I hope you guys will like it. So yeah.
184K 4.1K 30
First off all i'm not creative enough to think off a name. Second if there is something in here that you recognise it is possible i took inspiration...