She Has His Heart (US#4)

Por GlamoursMe

(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it... Más

||CAST & PROLOGUE||
||1.||
||2.||
||3.||
||4.||
||5.||
||6.||
||7.||
||8.||
||9.||
||10.||
||11.||
||12.||
||13.||
||14.||
||15.||
||16.||
||17.||
||18.||
||19.||
||20.||
||21.||
||22.||
||24.||
||25.||
||26.||
||27.||

||23.||

1.7K 103 9
Por GlamoursMe

•||Ch 23: You, Me & Steamy Night||•

|| S A I M ||

"I got another point," My beautiful Begum cheered.

We both were playing badminton, spending time together to deepen our bond. I smiled at her cheerful face while my heart was pleased with cheerfulness.

"You are winning," I told her as I hit the shuttlecock.

After having a small match with her where she won, we went out of the court with our picnic basket in my hand. We selected the spot near the lake and spread the blanket under the shades of a tree then sat on it.

"I thought this picnic was going to be about us only," I complained to her, slowly putting my head on her lap, laying down.

"It is. Just you and me," She answered me, glancing from her novel at me with a smile then went back to read, leaning against the tree.

I chuckled and played with her hair, curling and uncurling them around my fingers. This moment was engraving itself on my heart making it beat peacefully.

"Begum?"

She hummed and put her hand on head, running her fingers in my hair. I so wanted to close my eyes like this in her lap and never wake up from this moment.

"Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?"

She took her eyes away from her novel and graced me with her complete attention.

"What about your work?" She asked, looking worried.

"Your happiness is more important than my work," I answered her with a smile and loved the reaction I got on her face.

Her face turned scarlett and her eyes blinked with shyness as an innocent shy smile made its way on her kissable lips. I pulled that strand of her hair that I rolled on my fingers towards my lips and kissed on it.

"I have two tickets for Asian Fashion Week in Paris," I informed her.

"When?" She asked, moving her shy eyes back to her novel.

"Next weekend. But we will leave next week. I have a conference there then I will be yours for the whole week."

"Ok."

She went back to read her novel while I glanced at the page she read curiously and found something very interesting on it.

"I can make those scenes live and much more than your imagination," I told her, looking up at her from her novel.

She paused and looked down at me with wide eyes that carried innocent emotions, disbelief and anticipation. I felt her breath stop for a moment then pushed my head away from her lap.

"No one asked your opinion," She tried to scold me but failed as her face heated up.

"I wasn't giving my opinion. I am just telling you our night's schedule. You, me and this hot steamy night," I winked at her, loving flirting with her.

"I am leaving you here alone," She spoke angrily and stood up quickly.

Her small threat made me chuckle. I got up quickly and went after her, rubbing the back of my head.

"For a smut reader, aren't you so innocent with this shyness?" I teased her, standing in front of her and blocking her way.

Before she answered me in anger, I pressed my lips with her, making her breathless again. I felt my heart pumping excitedly after knowing I had the same effect on her as she had on me.

"You–"

I cut her off again with a peck again and again as whenever she tried to open her mouth for arguing.

"Begum, I think I'm hungry," I whispered, leaning near to her ears.

She tried to shove me away then went back to sit on the picnic blanket, with her red face and swollen lips.

"The food is in it. Eat it," She patted the basket, facing her back to me.

I suppressed the chuckle and went to join her, taking something to satisfy my hunger as per order. But it was only for my stomach, the hunger of my soul would only be satisfied at night with her.

We both were sitting together, I, looking at the calm lake and occasionally passing boats, and she, reading her novel again with songs playing in the background on her Spotify.

I wrapped my around her, pulling her near and secretly capturing our pictures. But when the song changed, I felt her stiffened and looking unfocused.

"Yeh Ishq Tum Na Karna
Yeh Rog Hi Lagaye
Dafan Khud Kare Hai
Phir Soag Bhi Manaye

Aashiqon Ke Dil Mein
Yeh Aas Bhi Lagaye
Phir Aas Ko Bhuja Ke
Yeh Aag Bhi Lagaye"

(Do not engage in this love,
It only inflicts wounds.
Bury it itself,
Yet it still mourns.

In the hearts of lovers,
It kindles hope.
Then after extinguishing hope,
It ignites this fire.)

"Are you alright?" I asked her in concern.

She looked at me with a nod and smile then turned off the song.

"Saim?" She called my name softly and looked at me with her focus gaze.

This gesture of hers was enough for my heart to palpitate crazily. I hummed, placing a soft kiss on her head.

"Take me home to recreate these scenes," She whispered, putting down at her novel.

Now it was my turn to look at her in disbelief but there was a part of me that was very excited.

»»»●«««

|| M E H R U N ||

My back hit the wall as his lips attacked mine aggressively. He held both of my hands in one hand and moved them above my head. His other hand held my waist, trying to close the little distance between us.

He was my only solace at this moment who could make me forget everything. What I told him earlier at the picnic took so much of my strength and willpower.

"Your focus should be on me, Begum," He whispered, biting my lower lip painfully.

A small pleasure-ful cry escaped from my mouth as his other hand was drawing small circles on my waist, sending sensation to my whole body.

His hand moved from my waist as he rolled my body in a swift move and pressed my front against the wall then moved it lower to my hips, pulling my pants down at a slow pace.

"Don't try to even think about him," He warned me, pressing on my back and taking my breath away.

As I was thinking of what he said, he moved himself between my legs, making me gasp as he continued to poke me and groped my breast teasingly.

"We both need a reminder, Begum. Which man belongs to you forever now?" He asked, biting on my neck.

My breath and heart both were accelerating, making my head fogged.

"Begum?"

When I didn't answer him, he called me sternly and bit my neck a little forcefully.

"Saim," I moaned.

His hand moved from my breast to dangerous low, making his fingers dance like a butterfly.

"And who is Saim to you?" He asked, making me anticipate his body frustratingly while playing with my body.

"My husband," I answered breathlessly.

"Who, Begum?" He asked again with a tease in his voice.

"My shohar! (My husband!)"

Just as I finally gave him an answer loudly, he united our bodies, making me gasp and cry his name loudly.

• • •

"I hate you for ruining my kitchen too," I felt the tears escaping from the corner of my eyes again.

I turned my back to her and pulled the quilt up to my chin. His arm wrapped around me slowly and pulled me back to him while I was mourning my beautiful and perfect kitchen which he tainted.

"Yeah. I ruined it. But I wasn't alone in it. You were also with me. Loving every moment and crying my name," He put his chin on my head as he told me.

I cried loudly and tried to hit him with my elbow but due to the quilt between us, it became like a feather touch. I didn't want to remember all the excessive exercises he made me do but instead of helping me forgetting them, he was making me remember again. I was beginning to regret my move I made earlier on him.

"I don't want to talk to you. Leave me," I hid my face inside the quilt and wiped my tears.

He chuckled and moved his hands inside the quilt, massaging my waist with one hand and my wrists with the other.

"You will not be forgiven with this too," I complained, lowering my voice.

"As long as you are with me, I can think of ways to apologize to you but, Begum, do I have to, for every time I'll make love with you?" He asked me so shamelessly.

"I'll answer after waking up…"

I wanted to answer him back but his massage was so relaxing that I felt my tired eyes closed, sending me into a dreamless sleep.

After sleeping peacefully, I woke up slowly and turned around in Saim's arms, feeling refreshed. I looked at his peaceful face and lost in tracing the outline of every part of his handsome face with my eyes.

There was an urge to take his picture, capturing him forever on my phone. I moved my head slowly, careful enough not to disturb his sleep. As I was remembering how we left our things in his car, I found our phones and my bag on the bedside table out of the corner of my eyes.

I moved my arm slowly to reach my phone and picked it then laid back into his arms. I opened the camera and clicked his picture. I was checking the picture with a smile when the phone was snatched from my hand.

Click.

I looked at the culprit with wide eyes.

Click.

The culprit pressed his lips against mine.

Click.

"Pictures should be taken like this," He told me, handing me my phone back.

"And share them with me too," He added, then got up before I hit him.

I was about to throw a pillow at him when he went out of the room quickly. With a huff, I looked up at the ceiling and felt happy for having a painless back, all thanks to Saim's massage. As my mind was drifting back to what we did earlier, I put my attention on our pictures on my phone.

I shared those pictures with him and saw messages from Laraib.

Laraib: 🖼️
Laraib: it's so small🥺

She shared the picture of her ultrasound in the group. I smiled looking at the bean size shape in her ultrasound and sent her heart.

Mehrun: He's back

After thinking for some time, I texted in the group.

Laraib: ?

Mehrun: I heard his song on Spotify
Mehrun: Without seeing the artist name I recognized him

Laraib: You ok?

'Am I?' I asked myself then remembered Saim who had been here for me and my family.

Mehrun: I am
Mehrun: I have Saim

I felt a small part of my heart unlocked as I sent her last message.

Laraib: Be happy with him🫂❤️

I put my phone aside and went to the wardrobe to change into a tracksuit from Saim's shirt, before he came back. I was changing when my eyes fell on one of the drawers. After changing, I opened it and looked inside at the contents that were once the source of my escapism.

There was a part of me that wanted me to take them and escape again but I held that addicted part down. It had been almost month since I last took it and that was before we embraced each other first time without any restriction.

"Begum?"

I closed the drawer quickly and swiftly felt a bit scared. I turned my back to the drawers and looked towards the door that was ajar. He looked here from the room and stopped.

"You changed," There was a little disappointment in his voice as he took my outfit in.

"Yup, to ruin whatever you planned," I answered him with a sweet smile and walked out of the wardrobe.

"I have arranged a candle night for us near the pool. Don't worry, dinner's ordered from a restaurant," He told me, standing in front of me and putting his arms around my waist.

While I was putting my hair in a loose bun, he put his lips on my neck, making me take in a shaky breath. My hair fell from my hands on his face as he sucked like a vampire.

"Stop behaving like a vampire," I gave him a push and stepped back quickly from him, not wanting to start our earlier exercise again with an empty stomach.

"How can I not? When all I want is your mind, body and soul," He smirked at me with his eyes filled with dark desires.

Here he was shifting to his flirting and teasing side. Instead of answering him, I quickly walked out of the room before he flirted further, making me embarrassed with shyness.

"Saim!" I exclaimed in surprise when he lifted me up in the air.

I held his arms quickly with my legs dangling in the air. I turned my head towards him, laughing at how he held me like a baby.

"Workouts really work," I laughed, squeezing his arms' muscles.

"Yeah. Not in vain. The marks of your nails on my back are the evidence of how much you love them," He winked at me, making me shy again.

When we finally reached the pool, he put me on the lounger. There was a small table beside which he set with the candle night dinner.

"And where are you going to sit?" I asked him after not seeing any other lounger nearby.

"With you."

He answered and went inside to get something while I picked up the iPad I found on the lounger. I clicked on Netflix but my hand pressed on the camera mistakenly. I patted my slightly chubby cheeks and looked left and right to see if I had really gained weight.

"What are you doing?" Saim's voice came as I was pinching my stomach to check.

"Trying to see if I gain weight," I answered him honestly and dejectedly after finding a bit of fat on my stomach.

"Here let me see," He said, taking my face in his hands and pressing his lips on my both cheeks one by one.

"My lips like these and they won't mind trying this too," He added, touching my stomach and making my heart tremble.

"Then try it too," I replied to him breathlessly and closed my eyes after realizing what I said.

He chuckled and pulled me into a hug while my cheeks heated up for I-lost-the-numbers-of times today.

"I will try them too before sleeping and maybe more," He whispered in my ear, tracing my spinal cord with his finger.

I shivered in his arms and pushed him away. I put the chicken piece in his mouth before he flirted more.

"What happened?" I took his bandaged hand quickly when he removed his hands from me.

His right hand was heavily bandaged, making me worry for him.

"Just a minor wound. A broken glass grazed my hand," He answered me after taking the chicken piece out of his mouth with left hand and flexing his right hand in front of me.

I quickly held his hand, stopping it from any moment. He was really out of his mind. I narrowed my eyes at him to scold him but seeing his sad expression as he gazed at his hand, I softened.

"It will be fine soon," I consoled him quickly and softly.

"How will I eat?" He asked me, looking pitiful.

"I'll feed you."

"Combing my hair?"

"I'll do it for you."

"Changing clothes?"

"I'll do it for you."

"My shave?"

"I'll do it for you."

"And touch your body during love making?"

"I'll do it for yo–"

I stopped on realizing what he said and what I was answering him. I stared at his smug face with wide eyes, knowing he dug a pit for me and I fell into it happily.

"I can't wait for bedtime after dinner," He smirked with victory and laid on the lounger, beside me happily.

Feeling angry at him, I put the chicken piece from his hand back in his dirty and flirty mouth. I had to think of ways to stop him from reading novels in my library.

I turned my back to him and opened Netflix on the iPad. I was planning to play a thriller movie but he touched on a romcom movie.

"RomCom is better for a candle night dinner," He said, pulling me into his embrace.

Since I had told him subconsciously how he made me feel, I felt like I had pushed a button for him to be unrestricted around me.

. . . . . . . . . .

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote and feedback.

Till next chapter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9M 104K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
501K 23.2K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
35.5K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
70.4K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...