Twisted Love ➶︎𝔍𝖎𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐

By gcf_minkook

In which Park Jimin pretends to be his identical twin sister and marries a ruthless mafia leader named Jeon J... More

♡Characters♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

1.6K 110 21
By gcf_minkook

》Heart of Seoul

As Jimin & Jungkook enter 'Heart of Seoul', a popular five-star restaurant in Seoul, they are struck by the luxurious ambience. The walls are adorned with intricate artwork, and the air is filled with the aroma of delicious food, soft lights illuminating the place, casting a romantic mood to it. Jimin couldn't help but smile seeing a luxurious restaurant for the first time.

The couple makes their way inside the restaurant when a man around their age walks up to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr & Mrs Jeon! Welcome to Heart of Seoul, the most popular five-star hotel in Seoul. I'm Kim Seungmin, the owner of the restaurant. It's a great honour to have both of you here with us. I hope you both enjoy your stay at our restaurant. Please allow me to lead you to your table." A man around their age greets the two with a bow and says, motioning his hand to follow him.

Seungmin leads the couple to a table in the centre of the dining area. Two plates are set on the table along with a flickering candle. Two seats are placed on each side of the table for the couple to sit down facing each other. The couple took their seats facing each other, and Seungmin hands them the menu with the finest meals in it.

The couple goes through the menu and orders Bibmbap and tteokbokki with soju. After taking the order, Seungmin fills the empty glasses with soju and leaves the couple to have some alone time.

Jimin looks around the surprisingly empty restaurant. The luxury restaurant is only occupied by the two of them. Every other table in the place is empty, to which Jimin assumes it has to do something with the mafia. He is right about that because Jungkook booked the whole place just for the two of them.

The two sit in their seats as the flickering candlelight illuminates their faces, giving it a soft & romantic vibe from a movie.

"Why is this place empty?" After looking around the restaurant, Jimin speaks up, breaking the silence and getting the mafia's attention, which was already on him since they arrived.

"I booked the place just for the two of us. So we can enjoy our romantic date without any interruption." The mafia replies, smiling proudly, earning a loud scoff from Jimin.

"Romantic date? I don't remember giving you permission to take me on a date." Jimin states with a scowl decorating his cute face, to which Jungkook smiles adoringly at the smaller.

"I don't need permission to take my wifey on a date. I'm just being a hopelessly romantic & handsome hubby. Taking my wife on a date isn't a crime!" Jungkook remarks in a whiny tone, causing Jimin to roll his eyes at his husbands childishness

"Jungkook, stop being cheesy!" Jimin scolds the mafia leader who pouts like a baby. Jimin & Jungkook continues chatting while sipping on glasses of champagne as they wait for their food to be served.

The restaurant kitchen is bustling with activity as the best chef in Seoul prepares food for the mafia and his wife. After sometime, the chef preserves a mouth-watering, delicious meal for the couple.

The waitstaff attentively & professionally serves the food to the couple, ensuring that their service is on point. After serving the food and setting it in the middle of the table, around the candles. The waiters wish the couple to enjoy their meal before leaving with a polite bow.

Once the food was served, Jimin digs in happily, munching on his food, while Jungkook takes slow bites as he's busy staring at his wifey, enjoying the food. Jimin eats stuffing his mouth with Bibimbap & tteokbokki.

Jimin finishes eating and sighs satisfied by the mouth-watering meal. Finally remembering he isn't here alone, he looks at the latter in front of him, who is mindlessly stares at the crumbs left on the latter's plump rosy lips. Unconsciously, Jimin bites his bottom lip, making Jungkook gulp and widen his doe eyes.

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin calls the mafia by his name, waving his hand in front of Jungkook's face, trying to bring him back to reality but no avail. The younger remains silent, captivated by the older's lips.

With a swift movement, Jungkook grabs Jimin's arm and leans in close to his face. Jimin's breath hitches, and cheeks turn pink as his eyes widen, seeing Jungkook coming closer to his face.

Jungkook leans closer to Jimin's face and licks the corner of his lips, wiping the crumbs off his face. Before letting go of the smallers hand, he takes his chance and pecks the spot he licked. Then, pulls away while keeping eye contact with Jimin.

Jimin's heart begins to pound at an abnormal speed inside his chest while his cheeks take a hue of red. Jungkook smiles smugly, proud of himself for making the smaller, flustered, blushing mess.

"Wh-what the hell!!?? Why would y-you do that??!!" Jimin shouts in a squeaky voice, touching the spot Jungkook licked and trying his best not to show how it affected him.

"What? You had crumbs on your face. I just wiped it off for you." Jungkook shrugs his shoulders and replies nonchalantly, as if he didn't just kiss Jimin. He pursues his lips together to stop himself from bursting into a fit of laughter, seeing Jimin's burning face.

"I- You should have just told me I had something o-on my face!" Jimin raises his voice in disbelief, his nose crunches, eye brows furrowed as he scolds Jungkook for his actions.

"That's no fun besides the food taste even better that way." Jungkook flirts boldly as Jimin's breath hitches once again because of the mafia leader. Jimin cups his cheeks in order to hide his blushing cheeks, but his ears turn red, betraying him.

Jungkook's lips stretch upward, forming a smile, and then he burst out laughing, finding Jimin's reaction cute. He laughs, clutching onto his stomach and shaking his head to the sides as his bunny teeth display to Jimin.

"You look *laughs* so cute *laughs* when you blush." Jungkook voices out between his laugh. Jimin pouts his lips as he kicks his feet under the table out of embarrassment.

"Yah! S-stop laughing.." Jimin whines, glaring at his hubby who's dying with laughter.

"I- *laughs like a dying bunny* I c-cant st-stop laughing!" Jungkook wheezes, clapping his hand on the table repeatedly as Jimin wishes the ground would open up and swallow him up.

Pushing the chair out, Jimin gets up from his seat with a pout. He stomps out of the 5-star restaurant with a pout plastered on his face, not wanting to be teased by the taller anymore.

Seeing Jimin leave, Jungkook calms himself. He pulls out money from his pocket and places them on the table before running after Jimin. The staff in the restaurant watches Jungkook call his wifey's name and run behind him like a lost puppy.

'A mafia leader that's whipped for his wife. That's new.'

Once Jungkook steps outside 'Heart of Seoul' restaurant he sees his wifey stomping his feet, his eyes giving death glares and hands clenched into fists and mouth mimicking Jungkook's words as he walks away from the restaurant.

The mafia jogs toward his wife and catches him up, and holds his wrist in the hope of stopping the latter from walking.

"Let go of me!" Jimin shouts, smacking Jungkook's hand away from his wrist and continuing his walk.

"Oh, come on, baby. You seriously can't be angry at me for laughing, huh?" Jungkook asks, turning Jimin around and placing both his hands on Jimin's shoulders while looking at Jimin's eyes.

"I can, and I will!" Jimin scoffs, pushing Jungkook's hands away from his shoulders. He turns around once again, ready to strom off but couldn't because his feet aren't touching the ground anymore.

Jimin lets out a shriek as Jungkook lifts Jimin up from the ground with a swift movement and holds him in briddlestyle. Jimin wraps his hands around the mafia's neck and closes his eyes in fear of being dropped.

Happy & proud of what he did. Jungkook carries Jimin to the car, and his head holds high. He unlocks the car and opens the passenger seat door before placing Jimin inside the seat. Getting unnecessary close to Jimin's face, the mafia buckles the smaller's seat belt for him.

Closing the door, Jungkook walks around the car and gets inside the driving seat. The mafia leader starts the car and drives off as Jimin sits next to him with his arms crossed over his chest with a scowl decorating his cute face.

Jimin looks out the window, thinking they are heading home, but to his surprise, near Han River Jungkook parks car. The mafia gets out of the car and opens Jimin's door for him. The older one looks away, not wanting to get off the car.

"Are you going to walk, or shall I carry you again?" Jungkook heaves out a sigh before asking. Jimin quickly unbuckles his seat belt and gets out of the car.

"I'm fully capable of walking by myself!" Jimin utters bitterly, earning a small chuckle from his hubby.

"I'm sure you can." Jungkook playfully agrees while nodding his head with a smile.

"Why did we stop here? Aren't we going home?" Jimin asks, looking around and seeing it's getting dark outside. The cold breeze hits his face, and a shiver runs down his spine.

"The date isn't over yet, baby!" Jungkook chirps, taking Jimin's hand in his with a bunny smile while Jimin sulks.

The couple walks along the river shore, holding hands as the cool breeze kisses their faces. It's already dark, and the shore is lightened up by the street lights. The two silently walk along the footpath near the shore.

Jungkook swings their hands back & forth while walking as he hums a little melody. Jimin's sulking face long gone and replaced with a smile on his lips. He admires the beauty of the Han River.

Suddenly, Jungkook stops swinging their hands and halts on the track. He faces Jimin and lifts his right hand up, looking directly in Jimin's brown eyes with adoration & fondness.

He snaps his finger, making a 'click' sound while holding his right hand up. Within seconds after snapping his fingers, fireworks light up the sky in different colours. Jimin gasps loudly, turning his head in the direction of the fireworks, on the othersidd of the Han River.

"It looks beautiful!" Jimin comments as his eyes reflect the lights of the fireworks. He stares at the fireworks with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Yes, so beautiful." Jungkook replies, agreeing with Jimin, but his attention isn't on the fireworks. The mafia's eyes sparkle as he stares at Jimin's face, giving him his full attention. He smiles as Jimin's mouth slightly hangs open, seeing the illuminating fireworks that's painting the night sky.

The sound of the fireworks fills the place along with its beautiful lights. Jungkook's fingers crease Jimin's soft hand as they both stand their mesmerised by the sight in front of them, fireworks & Jimin's beautiful face.

The sound of fireworks and sparke of the fireworks slowly dies down. The couple stands near Han River hand in hand, in comfortable silence. Jimin turns his head toward the other with a smile on his face and a glint of happiness in his eyes, the anger and the sulkly Jimin long forgotten.

"That-That was beautiful!! Di-did you do that??" Jimin squeals excitedly like a little kid while giggling. Jungkook cackles a chuckle before nodding his head.

"Yes, I did. Did you like it?" The mafia asks with a glint of hope in his eyes. He planned the whole thing for just the two of them. He had wanted to take his wifey on a date since day one, and finally, today, he could fulfil his wish with Jimin.

"Did I like it??? No, I didn't like it!!!" Jimin answers with a serious face, planning to tease the mafia. The smile on the shorter's face was no longer there, but the sparkle in his eyes could still could be seen. He furrows his eyebrows while turning his smile upside down he frowns, making Jungkook's heart sink.

"Oh..." Jungkook loosens the grip on Jimin's hand and slowly pulls away while staring at his feet. He feels disappointment fill up his heart once he hears Jimin's words.

'I planned this for so long, and she doesn't even like it..'

Jimin places his index finger under Jungkook's chin and lifts his head up, making the younger look straight into his eyes.

"Jungkook, I don't like it, but I love it!!" Jimin cheers, smiling brightly as his eyes turn into crescents. Jungkook's eyes lit up & shoulders also relaxes he smiles like a bunny and looks into Jimin's eye with hope.

"Realllyyy?!!" He excitedly inquires, displaying his toothy smile to his wifey, who nods his head. Once again, Jungkook holds Jimin's hand and interwines their fingers together.

"You should have seen your face when I said I didn't like it." Jimin voices his thoughts out as they start walking back from the Han River to where they parked their car.

"I really thought you didn't like it! That wasn't even a good joke! I was really disappointed." Jungkook complains, scrunching his nose in disapproval. Jimin giggles at the latter's reaction and ruffles his hair.

"Haha.. serves you right for teasing me in the restaurant!" Jimin playfully slaps Jungkook's shoulders and laughs. The mafia leader shakes his head he starts swinging their hands once again with a smile on his hand as he hums.

"Come on now, let's go home. I'm getting tired." Jungkook says, holding the door open for Jimin to get in. Then, he walks around the car once again and gets into the divers' seat before driving. The ride is filled with a comfortable silence & Jimin secretly stares at Jungkook, driving the car with one hand on the steering wheel, looking hot & handsome at the same time.

'He looks so hot!'

The couple arrives at Jeon mansion and gets off the car. They make their way in front of the mansion door when Jungkook speaks up.

"Thank you!" He says, making Jimin stop on the spot, "I had so much fun with you. Thank you for coming on a date with me. I promise I will take you on many dates as you like..... Minji."

Jimin was about to turn around and face Jungkook but think otherwise when he heard the mafia call him Minji. He got so carried away that he almost forgot he was pretending to be his sister, his twin sister.

Jimin fakes a smile and nods his head with a small hum before entering the mansion without any word.

'Will you like me even when you get to know I'm not Minji?'

'I think I'm falling for you, Park Minji. Wait, no! Jeon Minji.'

♡♡♡

That's it for today, guys!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter. This chapter is solely about Jikook.

Did you guys see Jimin's video to Ryan? I'm so happy for Jimin. Mimi looks so cute in that video.

Don't forget to stream seven, guy!

Please comment & vote! Tell me your thoughts. Stay safe, my lovelies.

-AV-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.5K 66
In which both Park Jimin, a 20 year old and Jeon Jungkook, a 22 year old are forced to get married because of their parents. Jimin starts to fall in...
97.5K 6.6K 56
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
389K 13.2K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
490K 27.1K 39
"ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ?" ~ Jeon Jungkook is a handsome bachleor. Managing his fathers bussiness and living his life. But everyone knows being the so...