With You

By janelleathena

FINALLY COMPLETE Bella and Edward have known each other since birth. As they turned older, they developed fee... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 1
A/N
Chapter 6 part 2
Im Back! Continuing Story!
Epilogue
A/N
IMPORTANT

Chapter 3

3.7K 113 18
By janelleathena

A/N- I'm updating on phone, so it's really hard to type. I'll edit later.

Bella POV
As Edward help me into his car after school to go over to his house, I couldn't help thinking about how gorgeous and kind he was. That was probably the reason I like him.

"Bella?" Edward asked, interrupting my thoughts," I need to ask you something."

"Ask away," I said.

"Would you like to go-,"he started.
"Go where?"
"On..."
Suddenly, his car crashed into another car. I felt myself going unconscious..

A/N- I might change this chapter later, because I'm on a car while typing this on my phone, so I'm pretty dizzy right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958 161 9
Open (πŸ‘ΈπŸ») Judging ( ) Closed ( ) Come on and join The Horsewomen Awards in celebrating International Women's Day by sharing your voice and stor...
335K 4.6K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
787K 65.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
5.5K 417 15
Hey guys, this is my first attempt at writing a book so any comments would really help. Please don't write any hate a I've never done this before. I...