Three Ways to Hell

بواسطة yujexroo

Ahn Haemin moved to America to live an upright life. However, the life of a comfortable office worker was cut... المزيد

Disclaimer
Prologue: A Life-Changing Turn
02: I Am Actually a Kind Person

01: A Playground Filled With People to Fight

17 2 1
بواسطة yujexroo

Sounds made by a shooting game playing on the huge TV ran in the background in the living room. Ahn Haemin was on the couch holding a game controller, pushing the buttons and moving the joystick as he kept shooting his targets one after another. Although he was gaming, one of his ears was casually listening to his mother from afar talking about the school he transferred to.

"Haemin, I know you're very passionate. At your age, it's normal to be enthusiastic. Mum understands it. However, it's not good to switch schools whenever you get tired of it. This will be the last one, okay? You only have two years left before you enter High School."

After entering the living room, she placed a tray with a bowl of cut fruits, a drink, and some snacks on the table in front of Ahn Haemin.

"We moved to another city due to your father's job, you'll get to know a lot of new people here. This school isn't bad, I've heard that there are a lot of students with influential backgrounds. You'll fit in perfectly."

Seeing no response coming from her son who was so into the game, she rolled up a newspaper that was on the table and smacked him on the head with it.

"Are you even listening to your mum? Play, keep playing and you'll become a real addict!"

Finally, Ahn Haemin reacted to his mother. He put his hand on his head and let out a cry.

"Ow! Mum, I'm listening, I promise!" He quickly added the last part when he saw her raising the rolled-up newspaper in her hand, preparing for another smack.

His mother sighed at her son's action and put the newspaper down.

"So, what are your thoughts about it?"

"Huh...." Ahn Haemin stretched his stiff arms that hadn't been moved for a long time while gaming. He leaned back on the couch and shrugged.

"As long as the school is entertaining enough for me——but even if it isn't, I'll just endure it!"

He changed his tone midway when he received a look from his mother.

"It's okay if you aren't being truthful." His mother smiled gently. "Even if you beg to change schools later, we won't let you. So, make sure to get along with your peers tomorrow because you will be with them for a long time."

Ahn Haemin had already changed schools three times within a year before he moved to a big city hours away. In each school, he fought the strongest and won every time but afterwards, the excitement died because there wasn't anything left to do. Jumping from school to school was something he did to revive the excitement of fighting new people. However, due to the negative impact on his school records and taking advantage of moving away, this school would be his last time to transfer.

He believed he wasn't to be blamed for transferring so many times. Who told the schools to be so boring and full of weak people? The troublemakers at each school were so pathetically weak, he couldn't enjoy a speck of his victories because it wasn't even worth celebrating them.

Ahn Haemin just hoped the new school was different this time. He normally wouldn't have high hopes but according to his parents, this time it was a large and reputable school.

A large school = more students = more challenges.

Ahn Haemin could see how big the school was just by standing in front of the school gates. Tons of students walked through the entrance, a few unrefined guys passed by and one of them bumped his shoulder in the process.

"Hey, Bastard. Watch where you're going!" The guy turned his head around and gave a disdainful look at the other party whose head was down. "Tsk. Next time, you're dead. You hear me?" He then spat on the ground before leaving with his group.

Ahn Haemin clenched his fists. This was it. This feeling....

An excited smile crept on his face.

I will fuck you all up nicely.

***

"We have a new classmate today. He has just recently moved here and is still new to the surroundings. Everyone, please be kind and help him around." The teacher made an announcement.

The entire class was focused on this transfer student. He had a good-looking face, clear skin, a defined jawline, and a pair of fiery eyes, but his height was average. Wearing the school uniform casually with his tie hanging loosely around his neck, ears with piercings, and his blond hair roughly styled back...no matter how they saw it, he was a troublemaker through and through.

A waste of face...that was what the girls thought. Whereas, some of the guys in the back became alarmed at his tough appearance.

"Now, please introduce yourself, Student."

The new student took a step forward, his hands kept coolly inside his pockets. He scanned his new classmates and a grin formed on his face.

"Nice to meet everyone. Name's Ahn Haemin. I hope we can get along really well because I'll be here until the end. Please take care of me!"

Some were taken aback by his rather outgoing act but they didn't forget to clap.

The introduction was over and the teacher signalled Ahn Haemin to take a seat so he could get the class going.

Ahn Haemin listened obediently and took the empty seat in the middle of the room. There was someone next to him. The person was sleeping with his arms on the desk as a pillow. His hair was of similar colour but much lighter, almost platinum.

A couple of seconds after Ahn Haemin sat down, the other person started to move slightly and then raised his head like he had woken up from a long nap. Out of nowhere, he began to sniff and muttered under his breath.

"Smells..."

It was all he said before he went back to sleep.

???

Smells?!

You're the fucking smelly one!

This bastard, I'll kill you.

Never did he have anyone say anything like this to him. Ahn Haemin was pissed. Since he promised his mother that he would give a good first impression, he temporarily let it go. But after that, he was going to beat people up.

Ahn Haemin didn't listen to the class at all, instead, he was thinking about how strong the people at this school were and where he could find the strongest people. After beating them up, there would be nothing left to do, and with him unable to switch schools anymore, he needed to take his sweet time with this to make it more bearable.

As soon as the bells rang, Ahn Haemin immediately got up and left the classroom, forgetting his promise to his mother, with no room for his classmates to approach him.

The place where the strongest people were was obviously the classrooms belonging to the seniors. The seniors had more power than the freshmen and were normally stronger too. He had his fair share of experience. The upperclassmen were always the ones who ran the school and because of that, it was natural to suspect the seniors at this school first.

That was the first spot he was going to go.

It was supposed to be...but——he got lost.

He forgot. This was his first day and there was no way he could know the way around the school, especially this big.

"Fuck. How annoying."

Not knowing the way back, Ahn Haemin decided to walk around randomly until he became familiar with the surroundings or found something entertaining.

Coincidentally, his eyes caught something on the other side of the window. It seemed like a student was surrounded by a group of students. That student then fell to the ground from being punched in the stomach by the other party. He was clutching his stomach in pain.

"Oh~?"

It piqued Ahn Haemin's interest. That punch looked so powerful. He wondered how it would feel to fight them.

The excitement started to boil in him and he opened the window. He was on the third floor, yet he didn't hesitate to jump out.

His hands were itching to fight!

Ahn Haemin landed on the ground without a hitch. The other side wasn't aware of his presence yet and continued to harass the weak student. It was a play that had already begun, so he didn't want to disturb it and decided to watch it unfold before him.

However, minutes passed by and Ahn Haemin grew tired of watching them toss around the weak student. If they were going to beat him to a pulp, just do so. No need to drag it out.

He didn't want to wait any longer.

He made his mind up and approached the group from behind.

"Hey, you. The fat one. Let's fight."

All of them looked back and the biggest person raised a brow angrily.

"Who are you calling fat? Who the heck are you?"

In the meantime, the person who sat next to Ahn Haemin in the classroom finally woke up from his nap and sat up. Seeing that there was no one next to him, he frowned confusedly.

"That's strange. Was it just my imagination? I thought I smelled a strong person...."

●○○

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

590K 16K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
58K 1.3K 33
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...
332K 10K 81
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
38.8K 3.5K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗