A Hero That Stole 14 Broken H...

By Wonder-Ivy04

This is a story. It's a well-known story throughout the ages of time. A story about a famous hero that came f... More

Characters
Characters 2
Characters 3
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Sweet Sixteen
Question for readers
Chapter 3: Sang's Survival
Chapter 4: Contact
Not a Chapter.
Not a Chapter.
Chapter 5: Rescue part 1.
Chapter 5: Rescue part 2.
Not a update. 😥
Chapter 6: Recovery and Surprise part 1
Chapter 6: Recovery and Surprise part 2
Chapter 7:Double Blessings Part 1 🎄⛄
Chapter 7: Double Blessings Part 2 🎄⛄
Authors note
Chapter 8: Secrets and Decisions part 1
Chapter 8: Secrets and Decisions part 2
Chapter 8: Secrets and Decisions part 3
Authors note 😢
Chapter 9: Memories and Moving Part 1
Authors note 😢
Chapter 9: Memories and Moving Part 2
Authors Note!!!!!!! 🎉🎉
Author's note
Chapter 10: First Meeting Part 1
Author's note

Authors Note

257 26 26
By Wonder-Ivy04

Hello my amazing readers,

Unfortunately this isn't a new chapter. I have been struggling a lot this year with personal issues,  school, writers block, and some other stuff.

But that's not why I'm writing this note. I'm writing this because someone I know personally called me a pedophile for writing a story where a girl gets raped.

So when this person told me this I went to my sister because I was troubled that someone thought that about me, and when I had calmed down I thought about why I started this story and I want to share it with you all.

I started this story not just because of my love for the academy series and Smallville but also to show that women who have been through this deserve to be loved, cherished,  protected, and supported.

I can't claim to understand how a woman feels after living through this because I never have, so that is why when the scene was written it was only implied.

I know that I have lost some readers because Sang was raped and got pregnant and chose to keep her twins and I apologize to you if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

I am not going to stop writing my story, I am going to keep going on and ignore this person.

With that being said, I do want you all to know that I will try to update soon and that I will be posting shorter chapters because I think the long chapters are part of the writers block problem.

I love y'all! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796 13 15
Eli hale's life has been hell for nine months, since Derek hale, his dad died. He's lost the only person who knew him, He's had to move in with two p...
4.6K 355 17
Sang found a white mask on her bed. The Blackbourne's team gathered around her. When she took the mask, a clock's ticking can be heard. She turned i...
490K 20K 33
Sang Sorenson has been chewed up and spit out by life too many times. Abused by her stepmother. Neglected by her father. Hated by her sister. Bulli...
4.6K 169 43
Junior year is beginning, and like the same thing every year, Jonathan and Jordan Kent want nothing more than to play football, party, and make some...