โžฅ๐—™๐—”C๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—›.๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—ญ๐—จ

By SLXTTIVITY

โ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“? ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚!โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆโ˜เผปเผบโ˜โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”“ ... More

FACADE
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016

017

93 4 4
By SLXTTIVITY

"Me and Sanzu dated for about 2 months, I thought he was just absolutely perfect and sweet, but it was all just a facade." She began as she rubbed her shoulder awkwardly. She looked at Senju for support, so Senju held her hand with a reassuring smile. Yuri sighed and continued.

"I'm not popular with boys since I'm labeled as a nerd, but anyways, I met Sanzu when we were assigned to do a project together. He called me pretty and really nice names, and overall, he seemed interested in me." She had a broken smile as she reminisced. "About 30 days into our relationship, he started getting distant, and he was  treating me wrong.

He would degrade and belittle me about the most unimportant things and would compare me to other girls." She took a breather as she tried to keep her composure. I tried to give her a reassuring look, but my face was empty.

"Anyways, from the first month, he kept on repeating those actions, but he told me he loved me and he'd always be with me. I believed him, so we kept on dating... Then the second month." This time, Yuri started crying lightly as Senju hugged her. "You don't have to tell her, I'll -"

Yuri put her hand up to stop Senju. "I have to, I can't let him hurt anymore women." Yuri said while wiping her tears with a napkin. She took her glasses off and sat them down gently.

"Someone told me he was a player one day, and they showed me him at a party making out with another female. I confronted him about it, but he denied it and tried to say someone drugged his drink. When I told him that it was over since I had trust issues, he slapped me and forced me to stay, or he'd do something that neither of us would've wanted."

Senju clenched her fist as she tried to keep her calm, but on the inside, she was livid. "Me being the foolish girl I was, I decided to stay, and that's when it got bad. He started going to more parties, getting drunk and doing drugs.

He was cheating on me, and it was obvious, but I couldn't escape. When I finally had my last straw, I yelled at him to leave me alone and that we were done. He didn't like that, so he grabbed a bottle from the counter and hit me against the head several times.

I ended up having to go to their hospital, but whatever he did, he somehow managed to avoid charges." She wiped more tears, trying to steady her breathing. "When I was released from the hospital, he texted me saying how I was an attention-seeking whore and a lot of other things."

She grabbed her phone and went through her messages, showing me. I scanned them with a blank face. I was hurting on the inside, how could he? "I stayed quiet the whole year and kept to myself." She added and I nodded. Senju gave her another hug. I went over and hugged her too as she whispered in my ear.

"Don't...Don't let him scare you Y/N. If he tries to threaten you, call the police, do something, fight back. Don't let him control you."

I nodded and looked into her pure eyes. We thanked her as we both left the classroom. Senju followed me to my class and I understood why. Sanzu looked at me from across the class and stood up. I immediately went over and swallowed a breath I'd been holding. Senju held my shoulder for relief as I tried to speak, but words were stuck.

Sanzu gave me a confused look. "Y/N, what's wrong?" He questioned with a worried look. I looked into his eyes. People have said that you could always read a person by their eyes, but his were confusing. She tried to speak but suddenly got scared when he looked at Senju.

He gave her such a nasty look that it sent a chill throughout Y/Ns body and stayed like that for seconds. Though that look was only for a split second, me and Senju managed to catch it.

"I..." Y/N started breathing heavily. "Breathe," Senju guided slowly as I nodded. "I'm breaking up with you. Don't ask for an explanation because I don't have one to give you! I'm breaking up, I'm breaking -" She fell to the ground suddenly.

Senju gasped as she immediately dropped to the ground to see what was wrong. Y/N's eyes were closed, and she was breathing slightly ragged. Senju sighed in relief. She'd only pass out.

"Where am I?" Y/N whispered as she looked around. Senju lay by her side, and so did Sanzu. Though it looked like both of them were pissed they tried to hide it. "Y/N, you're awake!" They both said at the same time, which caused them to glare at one another. I nodded my head as I looked around. I was in the nurse's office.

"What happened?" I asked curiously as I looked at the two. Senju was quick to explain. "You passed out."

"Oh?" I questioned as I tried remembering events. The last I remembered was me breaking up with Sanzu. He gave me a worried look, but I tried to ignore it. I quickly stood from the cot and walked to the nurse. She looked at me with a smile.

"Are you ok, sweetie?"
She asked as she checked my temperature. "I'm fine, sorry 'bout that." She brushed it off. "You're fine, sweetie. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I gave her a smile and a thumbs-up.

She wrote me a note as Senju and Sanzu appeared behind me. They followed after me, but to be honest, that fear never left my body. I wanted Senju to stay with me the whole day, I was scared shitless of Sanzu after hearing that story. Senju was about to follow me to class when an administrator stepped in front of us.

"Where yall headed?"

"Class," we all said. He looked at Sanzu and then at Senju. "Senju, you're going in the opposite direction. Are you trying to skip Ms.Akashi?" She gulped. "No! I was helping Mr. Todo!" She quickly blurted, but the administrator shook his head.

"Mr. Todo is absent today. Go to class, Senju!" He yelled at the pink-haired female. She gave me a worried look, but I gave her a quiet nod. She slowly walked to her class and gave me a few glances.

Me and Sanzu walked quietly to our class while the administrator watched. When we entered, we gave the teacher our notes and took a seat. Sanzu immediately talked to me about the incident. "Sweetheart... What did I do wrong? Why are you breaking up with me?"

He asked in a sad tone, and I almost felt bad. Realizing what happened earlier, I couldn't in this situation. He'd only manipulated me, I had to win this.

"Because you're a player, Sanzu! I know what you did to all of your exes! Including that sweet girl Yuri!" His eyes darkened at the mention of that girl. She was the worst one. He hadn't forgotten what he did to her. He simply shrugged it off. "Sweetheart, it's in the past, I'm a brand new me, I'll never -"

"Save it for someone who cares." She said quietly while doing her assignment. He wanted to strangle her. Who the fuck did she think he was letting her talk to him like he was inferior. He despised it. "Woah sweetheart, calm down! I can explain everything, every single thing sweetheart!"

He pleaded but she only ignored him. He continued to bother her but he wasn't getting a reaction. It pissed him off. "Y/N, you'll believe anything you hear huh?" He asked in a slightly amused voice. She ignored him until she felt a kiss on her cheek. She was about to slap him until she realized Sanzu wasn't...Touching her?

He looked as equally shocked as she. She looked over to the side and saw a Bright orange. "Nahoya!" She yelled as she looked at the happy male. Smiley gave them both a warm smile as he pulled up a seat. Sanzu glared at the male but Smiley paid no attention.

"How's my girlfriend doing?" He asked, which confused Sanzu and made him livid. I was about to say something in confusion until Nahoya stopped me. He leaned on my shoulder and held my hand, Sanzu looking at us in a fit of rage as Nahoya leaned toward my ear.

"Just play along, Senju told me what happened, pretend we've been together." He said quickly as I leaned into his touch.

"What's going on here?!" Sanzu yelled quietly as he slapped the table and glared at Nahoya. Nahoya shrugged as he kissed Y/N on the cheek. "I'm just visiting my girl, is that a crime?" He asked playfully as Sanzu's eyes couldn't help but widen.

"You're playing tricks on me Y/N, what's going on?!" He asked again but I gave him a loose smile. "Nahoya and I got back together, I just waited for the right time to tell you. It's been about a week, yeah?"

Nahoya nodded as Sanzu stood up. He was about to fight him; beat him into the ground until he was paralyzed.
Y/N sensed Sanzu's energy immediately. "Calm down Sanzu."

"Calm down?" He laughed. He laughed and laughed and laughed until his face almost seemed to be distorted. "You're funny Y/N, you don't know who I am."

"We know exactly who you are," Nahoya said while grabbing her jaw. She slightly flinched but allowed whatever he was going to do. "Go find another woman to play Sanzu, It's sad the way you treat others." Y/N quietly said while giving him a pitiful look. He nodded his head, a smile on his face. "You're so lucky..." He whispered as his trembling fingers tangled in his hair.

"You're lucky I'm high, and these drugs are preventing me from..." He paused, giving me a playful look. "You can't escape from me without me breaking you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.2K 22
ใ€๐™ธ๐™ต , '๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„' ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด, ๐š†๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ?ใ€‘ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•’๐•š๏ฟฝ...
15.5K 429 15
โ€ผแดฐแดตหขแถœแดผแดบแต€แดตแดบแตแดฑแดฐโ€ผ สธ/โฟ แดดแตƒโฟแตแตƒ สฐแตƒหข แต—แต’ แตแตƒแตแต‰ แตƒ แต—แต’แต˜แตสฐ แตˆแต‰แถœโฑหขโฑแต’โฟ, หกแต’แต›แต‰ แต’สณ แถ แตƒแตโฑหกสธ, แต‰โฑแต—สฐแต‰สณ สทแตƒสธ หขสฐแต‰ สฐแต˜สณแต—หข หขแต’แตแต‰แต’โฟแต‰, สทสฐแต’ โฑหข สทแต’สณแต—สฐ แต—สฐแต‰ แต–แตƒโฑโฟ? โš ๏ธแดฌแดธแดธ แถœแดดแดฌแดฟแดฌแถœแต€แดฑแดฟหข แดฌแดณแดฑแดฐ แตแดพโš ๏ธ
1M 44.4K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
22K 652 27
"๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ." . . . . แดกแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษช๊œฑแด‡ สœแดแดก ๊œฐส€แดแดขแด‡ษด แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ แด›แด แดแด‡สŸแด› แดแดœส€ ษชแด„แด‡. ...