Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1โ™ก
2โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
33โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
37โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
43โ™ก
44โ™ก
45โ™ก
46โ™ก
47โ™ก
48โ™ก
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

5โ™ก

4.4K 123 76
By ImDeluluAndi

《《 Baking 》》

1519 words

Y/n arrived at Pk Academy still bit disappointed not being able to walk with Saiki.

She enters the class to see Chiyo who seemed very happy. They both make eye contact and Chiyo motions Y/n towards to her.

"We made it as a participant for the talent show!!!"

"Wait really!??"

"YESSS"

The two girls jumped in happiness while Mera looked at the two food deprived.

"Guys.. do you have food.."

"Hmm well I have a few snacks?"

Y/n offers taking out her snacks.

"Its early in the morning so maybe eat it later on?"

Y/n shows her bag with a bunch of snacks.

"Pick your poison!"

Mera's eyes sparkled before taking a bag of chips well TWO Bag of chips and 3 chocolate bar.

"Thank you Y/n!!"

The red haired says her eyes sparkled seeing the amount of food on her hand now.

Y/n laughs at the funny face she's making before nodding.

"No problem!"

Chiyo was shock at the amount of snacks in Y/n's bag looking at the bag and Y/n back and forth.

Which the E/c eyes noticed tilting her head wondering what she looking at.

"Whats wrong Chiyo?"

"Did you prepare all that for yourself Y/n?"

Y/n laughs before answering.

"Yes and for my friends just in case they want some!"

"I'm quite obsessed with snacks that my grandma called me out for it how im gonna be overweight if I dont stop"

Y/n shivers at the thought of her grandma's lecture. Before looking back at Chiyo who looked at her envious.

"Can I ask how you stay so fit!?"

(This isn't towards anyone your beautiful just the way you are🤍. Its just part of the story!)

"Well I was in taekwondo so that might be part of it... and I jog when I have time"

"I see! Anyways I'm taking this~ thank you N/n~"

Chiyo says taking a bag of chips before waving bye to greet Teruhashi who just entered.

Y/n looks and walks over to the guys.

"Goodmorning!"

"Goodmorning Y/n!" Kaidou says with his usual smile while Aren went and pat Y/n head.

"We did it."

"Yesss we did!"

The two smile at each other before giving each other a high five. Y/n's eyes then landed on Saiki.

'Mean. Rude. Fake friend'

She says in her thoughts knowing damn well Saiki heard. He looked at her before looking away.

'I didn't say we were friends. Besides what if I was actually gone when you arrived at my home.'

'LIAR then you wouldn't know that I was there!'

A small form of sweat formed at the side of stoic expression of Saiki knowing his been caught.

'I can easily find people thats close by either way with my abilities. Anyways forget about it.'

'Never.'

Y/n then looks back at Aren and Kaidou talking to them.

'I can't believe that she made it as a participant!?'

Teruhashi was real mad at this but keep her usual angel smile in the outside. She takes this chance to walk over Y/n and the guys with Chiyo following her. 

"Congrats L/n!" 

"You too!" 

Y/n smile innocently while Teruhashi's eye twitched seeing a glow around Y/n like she has. Before she looks towards Saiki with her smile.

"Hello Saiki!" 

Saiki doesn't say anything and pretended to read a book. Y/n felt bad but can't force Saiki to actually reply back to Teruhashi. She then spoke up to clear the awkward silence.

"Ahem! his tired so he ain't speaking sorry about him Teruhashi!" 

'WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS ANSWERING FOR SAIKI LIKE THEY CLOSE!?'

Saiki sigh in his head hearing this but stays quiet still ignoring Teruhashi's presence and thoughts. 

Chiyo looks at Kaidou blushing before speaking up. 

"Hello Kaidou!"

"Hi Yumerhara!" Kaidou says smiling innocently which made Chiyo's heart melt. Y/n knows about Chiyo's crush on Kaidou giggling at the sight. Teruhashi looked at the empty seat next to Saiki about to take her chance.

"I'm so tired don't mind me sitting here-" 

Before the blue haired girl can sit, Y/n was already sitting in the seat. Y/n looked at Saiki stunned at what just happened. 

'YOU USED YOUR POWERS TO DRAG ME TO SIT!? A warning next time would be nice!?' 

'There wasn't enough time.' 

Saiki lays his head down the desk using his arms to hide pretending to be tired and sleep. Y/n was about to stand up but some force was making her unable.

'What the hell-'

'Stay until class starts.' 

The pink haired psychic says not bothering to look up, Y/n gives up and just sit as she continues to chat with the others. 

'THAT BITCH!?'

A annoyed Teruhashi walks away and guys started offering her seats. She politely declined like a good perfect angel she is.

-

-

-

***

Cooking/baking Class. 

"Get in a group of 1-4 to cook something" 

Saiki regretted being a group of Hairo and Kaidou looking over at Nendou and his group. 

'Good Grief' 

Y/n taps him from behind looking over at her seeing her with her usual smile. 

"Want me to be in your group~" 

'Do you even know how to cook.' 

"Ouch that hurt my feelings" 

Y/n dramatically put her hand on her shirt the side where her heart is pretending to be hurt by his words. He doesn't say a thing and was about to walk away to start cooking before Y/n tugged on his sleeve before he could walk away.

Y/n gulped looking up knowing Saiki was definitely glaring. When she does look up boom jackpot he was glaring at her. 

'Let go.' 

Y/n immediately lets go putting her arm up as if a sign of surrender. Before following Saiki around. 

"So I'm in your group~"

'Good grief. Do what you want just don't mess up.' 

Y/n happily nodded walking to Hairo and Kaidou who seemed to be in deep thought on what to make. 

"You guys got something in mind?" 

"What if we cook fish.. fry it as hot as we can!"

"We are suppose to bake sweets Hairo.." 

"OOOO then what about strawberry short cake??" 

Saiki who had just came back from picking a few ingredients gave a slight nod in agreement. With that the four group began to bake. 

Although.. 

"Butter.. melt it.. hmm" 

Hairo puts a big bar of butter on the mixing bowl before putting in on the microwave. 

"WAIT GUYS-" 

Y/n tried to stop the two but was too late when the microwave exploded. Out of extinct Y/n  closed her eyes waiting for the explosion and also froze time so everyone was steady and the explosion was frozen as well. 

Saiki looks at Y/n who had her eyes closed and arms in front of her as if to protect herself. He sigh walking over to her and touched her shoulder.

"You're fine. You used your powers by accident." 

Y/n slowly opened her eyes seeing the room quiet and the microwave. 

"Oops.. do you have any way to stop it?"

"I can turned it back to it's original shape but it'll turn into this next day." 

"I guess we can't do anything about it.. at least it's not that big right..?" 

Y/n says trying to reassure herself while Saiki shrugged. She was about to unfreeze time before Saiki spoke.

'Unfreeze them later. So I can concentrate and focus on finishing the cake before those two idiots mess up anymore'

Y/n looks at her friends worriedly but understands what Saiki means there might be more accidents between Hairo and Kaidou if they continued trying to bake so she obliges.

Saiki then starts to gather the things he needed. After awhile he finished most of the preparations and took a glance at y/n who was sitting down bored cause Saiki kept rejecting/ignoring her help so she gave up. 

'Well she helped it be peaceful and quiet so I owe her one.' 

Saiki walks over to y/n as the e/c eyes looks up at him from her sit. 

"Saiki?" 

'You can help with the decorating for the strawberry short cake.'

The once bored look on Y/n's face turned into a excited one standing up.

"Really!?" 

'Yes.' 

After waiting for a bit Y/n then proceeds to happily decorate the cake while Saiki just let's her be. 

"VOILA!" 

Y/n finished the one last touch which was the strawberry before looking at it proud at her work. Saiki gave a small smile at the cake.

'You can unfreeze time now'

"Oki!" 

Y/n does so and everyone started moving again and the explosion still happened but It wasn't that bad only a bit of the room got messy. (Yeah a bit 🤫)

While Kaidou and Hairo was getting lectured by the teacher. Y/n walks up to them patting there back before pointing at the finished cake.

"We done the work while you guys were busy doing some crazy baking"

Hairo and Kaidou smile at the cake before speaking up.

"WE DID SO GOOD" 

They say so proudly even though they weren't the ones who made it. 

'THEY MADE CAKE TOGETHER TOO!? THAT WENCH!?'

Saiki ignores this before the teacher told them they can eat it after everyone was done. 

"Wow pal you did good!" 

Nendou says patting Saiki's shoulders and look at Y/n.

"You did good too Y/n"

"Thank you!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 8.2K 32
ใ€Ž๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†...ใ€ Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
11.6K 392 33
THIS IS PART 2 OF MY SAIKI AND TERUHASHI FANFICTION LINK TO PART 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/322005886?utm_source=android&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm...
106K 4.1K 20
Where the only flaw of the most boring girl of PK. Academy is that she doesn't like coffee โ”€and therefore, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. WARNING! It has...
551K 14.9K 36
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ โ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐...โž โ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž!โž โ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ.โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ข...