Stuck With You - Minsung

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

A hardworking Han Jisung finally gets into his dream highschool in Seoul with a full scholarship, promising t... More

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Leaving momma bird
Chapter 3 - What rich feels like
Chapter 4 - Stranger in my bed
Chapter 5 - Why tf is he still here
Chapter 6 - First class
Chapter 7 - Squirrel
Chapter 8 - Fainted
Chapter 9 - Take care of yourself
Chapter 10 - Weird guests
Chapter 11 - Going soft!?
Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"
Chapter 14 - Consequences
Chapter 15 - Missed me
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 17 - Step one
Chapter 18 - Invite
Chapter 19 - He's taken
Chapter 20 - Planning
Chapter 21 - More than midterms
Chapter 22 - Pay the price
Chapter 23 - Cars fix hearts
Chapter 24 - Mommy meeting hehe
Chapter 25 - Gilding your way into my heart
Chapter 26 - Accepting
Chapter 27 - Loving
Chapter 28 - Silly shopping!
Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk
Chapter 30 - New hair new tee new year
Chapter 31 - Surprise?
Chapter 32 - Weak
Chapter 33 - Strong
Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you
Chapter 35 - Helpless
Chapter 36 - Tear him to shreds
Chapter 37 - Arrested
Chapter 38 - Court
Chapter 39 - Stuck with you
Epilogue/10k special - You're my home
50k special - Changlix - To you
100k special - A new chapter

Chapter 12 - Damn keep it down

3.6K 120 72
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"Nah bro it was so loud like goddamn even me and binnie try to keep it down."

"I'm gonna ignore that last part but was it really that loud? I couldn't hear shit in the sophomore junior dorms."

"I'm not lying when I said my whole dorm hall was talking about it man!" Felix jumps up while exaggerating his words, "Like what we're they even doing in a dorm bro, since when was that the ideal location."

With that thought, me and Felix start to snicker while slapping eachothers shoulders at the situation. The whole sophomore dorms have been going crazy due to the lack of sleep.

Courtesy to the loud ass moans echoing through the halls in the middle of the night.

Felix has been non stop laughing about it, but it seems like he's just coping with the trauma with laughter because I can see those tears in his eyes.

Half the grade has been trying to sign up for therapy this morning so im guessing it was pretty bad.

We continue to giggle quietly in the cafe, trying our best not to disturb the other costumers. But we couldn't help it.

This was going to go down in Seoul Scholars history.

A ring from the cafe door opening catches our attention. The puppy boy that we have been waiting for walks on in.

And our jaws drop.

I look at Felix and he looks at me, eyes being as wide as humanely possible, before immediately looking back at seungmin.

"W-what?" He nervously rubs his neck as more of the makeup smears.

"WHAT THE F-" I quickly covers Felix's mouth before he loudly cussed infront the whole cafe.

"Seungmin-ah..." Words get caught in my throat as this whole situation was the last thing I would've thought of in my hours of overthinking.

"SEUNG MMM YOU NAUGHTY MMM" I struggle to keep my hand against Felix's mouth but his muffled screams can still be understood. Seungmin chuckles nervously for a second before completely collapsing the chair next to me, his head dropping directly onto the table with a thud.

Even with his head in his arms, purple hickeys across his neck are visible through the smudged concealer. The makeup certainly not doing its job well if it was this obvious seungmin was the reason why most students were in the counseling hall booking a therapy appointment right now.

"Seungmin... I never would've thought...."

"Aish I thought atleast you two would be on my side!" He mumbles into his arms, still too embarassed to look up at us again.

Felix finally calms enough for me to remove my hand from his mouth. "I knew you mentioned your roommates abs too many times for it to be nothing!"

Suddenly seungmins head shoots up, "it's not my roommate it could be anymore why would it be my roommate like bold of you to assume that I would stoop that low but like I could do anyone else-"

"Seungmin we know it's your roommate." I shake my head softly at the boy being so far gone.

"No it's not I promise it's not!" He shakes his head vigously. "I litterally hate him so much! You know how many times I tried to stay at your dorm so I wouldn't be with him!"

"Mmm i don't knowwww." Felix grins playfully, "Well then we'll just stop by after classes then."

"W-what?" His face brightens up.

"Oh good idea! We haven't even meet your roommate or seen your dorm!" I add agreeing to Felix's proposition.

And so, after a long, and especially embarassing for seungmin, day, we head to the puppy boys dorm. The boy many times complained about his 'annoying' roommate, and me and Felix being the noisy twins, we had to find out the truth.

However, much to our luck, Felix and I ending up being a little late from our last period. So seungmin was already in the dorm when we came knocking. Giggling at our brilliant idea when we reach the door.

Felix clears his throat and puts on his high pitched voice, "Excuse me, room check up!"

We try our best to hold in our giggles as we hear rustling behind the door. I pray that we didn't knock on the wrong door and this would be the most awkward thing ever.

But we were really desperate for answers.

A few moments later, the tall puppy opens the door with his hair messy and in a plain white t shirt. He mumbles something about there never being room check up. But as soon as his eyes meet ours, they double in size.

"Y-you guys actually came...?" He croaks out, his voice seemed hoarse and unrecognizable. Awfully suspicious...

Felix lifts an eyebrow, "Of course we came you little brat I'm trynna get to the bottom of this shit-"

"Babe who is it?" A voice coming from deeper in the dorm causes all of our eyes to triple in their previous size along with red to dust itself on seungmins cheeks.

"Uh-.. I uhm..." He shakes his hands frantically but the damage has been done.

"BABE!?? WHAT THE FUCKING SHITTING WHAT-" I slap my hand on to my Felix's mouth for the second time today, he certainly has a problem with screaming while cursing.

Before I can open my mouth to speak, a figure appears behind seungmin. Standing at a slightly taller height, an extremely handsome boy peaks his head from behind him. He had brunette hair that was on the longer side along with sharp eyes and features.

He was hot.

Seungmins face is a deep crimson color by now and before I can hold Felix back, he pushes his way into their dorm.

I bow politely to the handsome boy before I push through them to follow Felix. He takes a seat at the chairs by the small table. Crossing his arms with an expression that screamed 'explain bitch'

Seungmin walks over to us in pure horror while the handsome boy follows behind him with an eyebrow raised, he was definitely caught off gaurd. I mean if two boys randomly sat down in my dorm, I'd be confused too.

"U-uhm who are you guys?" He stutters out, still remaining awfully close to our dear friend seungmin.

I open my mouth but Felix was quicker, "What's your relationship with Kim Seungmin?"

The handsome boys face suddenly lights up red like a Christmas tree. If this was in any other scenario I would contact Guinness for a world record because damn he turned red quick, but no time for that.

Seungmin just buries his face in his hands as this is probably the most embarassing thing that could've possibly happened.

****

After quite the interrogation, we found ourselves ariving at some lane of answers.

The boy was named Hwang Hyunjin, he was a child model and the roommate of our friend Kim Seungmin. His hobbies included art, dance, modeling, and, his words not mine, seungmin.

During the whole questioning, one of his hands remained at seungmins waist.

Goddamn how have they kept this secret.

"Seungmin this is borderline betrayal." Felix dramaticallly cries out. Not once had we ever thought Kim seungmin would find a boy faster than me. But here we are.

"Sorry lix... blame it all on him." He immediately points at Hyunjin next to him who looks almost traumatized by the intense questioning.

"Well are we not gonna talk about last night orrr?" I mutter out, testing the waters on the sensitive subject.

But Felix is different, "HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!" He jumps up and points at the boys, "YOU TWO GOTTA KEEP IT THE FUCK DOWN OR ME AND THE WHOLE GRADE ARE GOING TO GO INSANE!"

Hyunjin starts laughing loudly and seungmin returns his head to his hands, not the best day for him certainly.

Felix sits back down while shuddering at the thought, "I can't believe those moans that kept me up all night were my bestfriend's."

"Seungminnie is a bit loud sometimes, I'll try to like turn on a fan or something next time." Hyunjin snickers while seungmin begins to punch his shoulders. His face has still not returned to its normal color.

After everyone settles down a bit, seungmin finally finds the courage to talk. "So are you guys going to introduce yourselves to him?"

"A-ah yes" I quickly stand up and Felix follows as we bow more politely this time.

"My name is Lee Felix and this is my friend Han jisung and we are sophomores." Felix states in his deep and professional voice, one that certainly doesn't reflect his personality.

Just then the door to the dorm opens with a click and in walks someone I was definitely not expecting. His dark brown hair bouncing as he keeps his focus on his phone.

"Huh why was the door open?" He mutters before calling out, "Hyunjin you left your ID and the lobby ladies said this was your room."

The three of us freeze while Hyunjin simply says to leave it on the table. After a moment the boy at the door finally looks up to see how many boys were in the room. He had suitcase by his side and his hair was done well, like he was going somewhere. When his eyes lock with mine, they widen.

"M-Minho?"

A/n
I was gonna make the next chapter and this one combined but it was gonna be too long sooo.

Do you guys like Seungjin being added? Cuz I do hehe

Be ready for some drama woohoooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
34.4K 757 21
What if Damian Wayne had and older sister? One who had been dismissed by her grandfather and mother? Who was now carefully watching her birth father...
106K 3.5K 28
jisung is inlove with a famous model, who is his best friend. started: 18th April 2022 ended: 24th April 2022
842K 40.6K 68
"I wouldn't blame you if you tried to walk away. But I want you to stay". Lee Min ho, full time being emotionless, best friends with a crazy Australi...