ππŽπ”ππƒ 𝟐, duke dennis

By M2SLEEZE

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ two people are bound 2 falling in love duke dennis x fem oc β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ [ A DUK... More

ππŽπ”ππƒ 𝟐
note
famous birthdays
one
two
four
five
authors note

three

5K 195 72
By M2SLEEZE

excuse any mistakes or errors.
comment don't be a silent reader :)

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍

𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝟐

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 📍
𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐌

chapter three.

AKAIRI MONROE

I was currently in the studio right now finishing up a song. My expectation was to drop a single before the end of this month, but with me struggling to write some lyrics wasn't gonna make it work.

I put down my pen letting out an aggravated groan, drawing Jaiden's attention towards me. Jaelyn has been my producer for my whole career pretty much and she does a really good job when it comes to making instrumentals and everything else.

"What you stressing bout over there" she ask turning in the studio chair facing me.

"Nun, just can't think straight" I mumbled. Jaiden reached over grabbing my notebook, I noticed her reading the lyrics I wrote so far.

"There's nothing you should be worried about, you got this" Jaiden assured me. "Whatever you can't come up with I'll finish it" she added. I look up at her sending a smile her way, any time Jaiden reassured myself I know that I could trust her on it. "You really think so?" I say , she nodded her head as in yes.

"When you think I should drop it" "Friday after next should be good for the drop date" she told me. "Good that can give me some time" I say.

"You think I should go live and see what my fans think of it" I ask her. "Yeaa they should love it either way" Jaelyn says. I grabbed my notebook and my phone getting up from the spot I was sitting at, walking into the recording booth.

I made my headset and the mic made sure everything was straight. I stood my phone against the wall in a view where the live could see me, I pressed the start live button then going back to my place.

killakairi started a live video
watch it before it ends !

Jaiden had her thumb raised and I nodded, I waited for the beat to play as I took deep breaths before singing. Once the beat dropped, I started swaying to the beat waiting for the right time to start.

"Niggas want me to get ratchet. niggas want me to attack it. Put the hood on, now they callin' me Cassius" I start off.

"Raunchy like Bob Saget. Greedy, I can't pass it" I continued singing.

"Eatin' everything, nigga, no fasting. I don't care how much you knew me in the past tense. I ain't no Julia Stiles, this ain't no last dance, way past it, way-. Fuckin' on my ex 'cause he validate me. Fuckin' up a check, I don't want no receipt. Might get possessed, let my spirit speak freely." I sung.

I waved down Jaiden signaling her to stop the beat, because that was all I wanna show to my fans. The beat had stopped, I removed the headset from my ears then went to reach for my phone.

"Hey guys" i greeted my live while smiling. I watched comments rolling in like crazy receiving good opinions on the snippet that I just recorded. The live had already got to 300k viewers. i haven't been live for months now, "what's y'all thoughts on the song i just recorded" i say reading the comments.

COMMENTS
user im not even mad no more 😩 take your time
user ouuu just know it's gonna be a hit
user got me rolling my hips already

I walked outside of the booth sitting back next to Jaiden. "Off topic but y'all..." i said doing a dramatic pause, picking up the strawberry chex mix showing it to the live, "these shits are the bomb idc".

(if you disagree argue with ya mammy🤸🏽‍♀️)

COMMENTS
user see now you pushing it
user fr fr i love them so much 😩
user eating like a kindergartner

"Eating like a kindergartner" I read a comment, hearing a laugh from Jaiden. I side-eyed her which made her stop laughing. "Whoever said that fuck you", I said sticking up my middle finger at the camera.

"Ou girl put that long ass finger down" Jaelyn joked, making me slap her arm.

COMMENTS
user who that lady over there in the chair..
user new bae reveal
user fake asf for hiding this fine ass stud from us

"No this isn't my bae, this is my producer Jaelyn. Tell the live hey" I positioned the camera where it could see the both of us. "Wassam" Jaiden tells the live, trynna be sexy for the camera.

"Yo light skinned ass" I shook my head.

COMMENTS
druski aye what kevin gates say bout em studs
user you the type i like mama
user i just bust a nut in my drawls

"Druski, if you'n go somewhere with that bullshit" I started bust out laughing at his comment, then showing it to Jaiden who had a serious look on her face while I'm still laughing my ass off.

"Why you not laughing" I turned looking at her. "Cause it's not funny" she said, making me laugh even more.

I was still talking to my live while making some changes to my music with Jaiden. I got bored at one point and started letting people join, of course Druski was the first to be added on the live cause why not and he funny too.

He was just cracking some jokes with me and kept on bothering Jaiden and repeating how fine she was.

"Ight y'all it's been fun, stay super freaky, have great vagina i love youu" I say before ending the live.

After my studio session, I hopped in my car driving home. I made sure to stop for some food cause I refuse to be cooking this late at night.

I was now sitting at Chic-Fil-A waiting for them to bring my food out. B.S by Jhene Aiko lowly played through the speakers, as I hummed to the song.

"Kai the third just sent you a message, would you like me to read it out loud" the Siri voice speak interrupting my music. I responded with a 'no', while reaching for my phone unlocking it.

kai the third
akairiiiiii, wsp twin

akairi 🙃
hey kai

kai the third
come on my stream tmr

akairi 🙃
idk bout allat

kai the third
you said no last time, but made a
promise you'll do it when have
the chance too

kai the third
you busy tmr?

akairi 🙃
you're lucky asf

kai the third
so is it a yes or no?

akairi 🙃
more than likely it's a yes, i don't have shit
to do but i'll have to run it by my
team and see what they say first

kai the third
YAYYYY
seen

mauni's secret diary 🧍🏽‍♀️
i wasn't even gon update today tbh but i felt like doing it sooooo

anyways don't forget to vote and comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2.9K 16
❝You want to be sincere?❞ ///// He scoffed mockingly, staring directly into Yunho's eyes with his dagger-like glare. ❝Then give up something as impor...
69.5K 957 38
Niniwroteittt πŸ™„ "Step into the world of Kimora, a talented black girl rapper, as she takes the Twitch stream by storm as a guest on Kai Cenat's show...
532K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...