The Greatest Sacrifice (Percy...

By ChocolateLover214

Percy Jackson grew up in district 12 with his mother after his dad left when he was 2. But what happens when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update
Not a update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hi again
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Actually very important
Done!

Chapter 14

87 2 0
By ChocolateLover214

CHAPTER 14!!! 200 READS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!

⚠️I don't own Hunger Games or Percy Jackson⚠️

On to the story!!

Percy's pov

I was so excited to go to district 12. I wanted to see how everyone was doing. I just hoped Katniss wasn't mad that Prim died. And I hoped everyone liked Clove. Breakfast on the train went by fast and so did the rest of the train ride, and before I knew it the train was slowing down at the train station.

I was in a white shirt and some jeans. Clove was in a light pink dress. She had her long hair down in light waves.

The train fully stopped and I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me and then walked out. Just like in district 2 there were a bunch of people waiting out there. I waved to everyone and I scanned the crowd looking for gale. I spotted his family and walked down the steps and pushed through the crowd pulling Clove with me.

As I got to him I saw katniss and her mom there as well. Then tiny arms wrapped around my legs, I looked down to see Posy gales little sister hugging me. She was about 7. I let go of Clove and pick up Posy giving her a hug.

"I'm so glad your back percy." She told me.

"I'm glad I'm back too." I told her. Then I set her back down and gave gale a hug. Then Gale's little brothers and katniss' mom and katniss.

"Clove, this is my best friend gale and his little siblings and this is Prims older sister Katniss and their mom."

"I'm Clove Kentwell." Clove said to them.

"My girlfriend." I added. Posy started squealing and jumping up and down.

"So you guys are dating! Yay!" Posy said and them launch herself on Clove hugging her tightly. Clove hugged her back and smiled at her.

"Percy I just want to say, we're not mad Prim died. You tried to protect her and I do think things turned out pretty well." Katniss said. She smiled at Clove and me.

"Thanks." I told her.

"Percy, Clove. I have to show you where you will be staying tonight." Effie said before grabbing me her cloves hands and pulling us towards Victor's village.

"Percy this is your new house whenever you are in district 12 you will stay here. And Clove you can either stay here or on the train." Effie said while walking up to a joined next to Haymitch's house.

"I'll stay here tonight I think." Clove said.

"Ok and dinner is at 6:30 on the train we are leaving at 10 am tomorrow. Make sure you're there. We will have breakfast on the train. And all your stuff has been moved into the house along with a bunch of new furniture, percy." Effie said before leaving us alone.

"Well what do you normally do around here Percy?" Clove asked me.

"I go hunting in the woods." I told her.

"The woods?" She asked.

"Yeah we could go out there if you want, it's the only place where it's truly peaceful."

"Sure, let's go."

We walked to the electrical fence, I checked to make sure that it wasn't on and then we climbed through the small gap and ran into the forest. We walked for a bit before stopping in front of a little pond and sitting down on the grass.

"I love it out here!" Clove said.

We enjoyed the pond for I little while before I decided it was time to tell her my biggest secret and now would be the only time to do it without the possibility that someone was listening to us.

"I need to tell you something but you have to promise not to ever tell anyone no matter what." I said

"I promise I won't." She replied.

"Have you ever heard off the greek gods?" She nodded. "You've heard off Zeus,  Artemis,  Poseidon all of them?" She nodded agian.

"Well that makes this more simple.
I'm a demigod, half god, half human."

"Your joking right?" She asked me.

"No I'm not. Remember how I always said my dad left when I was a baby." She nodded." Well when I was 5 he came to me and explained everything, he told me that he was the greek god Poseidon and he came from a different dimension."

I went on to explain everything to her and surprisingly she wasn't freaking out. I even told her about my powers and showed her some of them.

"Soooo… you don't think I'm a freak?" I asked carefully.

"No I could never hate you Percy. I definitely wasn't expecting that but I still love you." She told me. Then she scooched over and curled into my side. I leaned back against a tree trunk.

"I love you too." I said quietly. Then I leaned down and started kissing her, slowly getting more aggressive. She kissed back and this went on for a while, right as I was about to reach my hand under her shirt I heard laughing from in front of us. I looked up mad at being interrupted, but when I saw the person who was there I relaxed again leaning back against the tree trunk.

"Hey dad, nice to see you, but couldn't you have come at any other time!?!?" I asked.

"Nope u have a meeting very soon and this is probably the only time I can visit and not be seen by anyone." He said

"Clove, this is my dad Poseidon." I told her.

"Nice to finally meet the girl my son is so obsessed with." He said.

"Well… I mean, he's not wrong." I told clove." I am kinda obsessed with you." She just blushed. The light pink tinting her cheeks made her look so cute.

"Well I have to go now but I'm so happy that you finally told someone about your secret Percy." Poseidon said. I got up and gave him a quick hug before he flashed away. I pulled Clove off the ground and suggested we go back to my house for a while. She agreed and we slowly made our way back home.

We spent some time cuddling and issuing on one of the couches in the living room. Clove pulled away from me.

"Percy, we should probably go to get dinner on the train now." I looked at the clock, it was 5:50.

"Ok"

T
i
m
e

s
k
i
p

We got back to the house and it was pretty late so we decided to call it a night.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Clove asked.

"I mean, did you really think I would say no?" I smirked and she just rolled her eyes. We made our way up stairs to my room. I walked in and went to the closet and changed my pants into  blue sweatpants. I came back out and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Um, can I get a shower in your bathroom?" Clove asked

"Sure"

She walked in and laid down in bed to wait for her. After a little while I heard the shower stop. And the door open, I looked up to see Clove standing there with a towel wrapped around her.

"Percy, I don't have any clothes here." She said.

"Oh, well you can have some of mine if you want." I told her. She nodded and walked back into the bathroom. I walked into my closet and picked out a t shirt and sweatpants that looked a little smaller then most of mine. I came back out and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in." I heard her say. I opened the door and she was standing with her back to me, she was only wearing underwear and a bra.

"Here" I said while handing her the clothes. She took then and put them on. We walked back out and curled up in bed together, and fell asleep.

Time skip

"Good bye guys, I'm going to miss you all so much. But we'll come visit again, right Clove." I said. Clove nodded.

"Wait, aren't you going to live here Percy?" Katniss asked.

"No, um president Snow wants me and Clove to live together in the capital after the tour." I said. "But I promise that we will visit district 2 and 12 a lot." I added.

"Ok," Katniss said. We all said goodbye one more time before going on to the train.

We walked on and went to the living room where Effie, Haymitch and Enobaria were already waiting. We sat down on a couch and Effie immediately started lecturing us on what to do when we got to district 11 later that day for the start of the victory tour.

"You will read just what's on the note cards ok? No improvising, don't change what's on the note cards." Effie said.

"Ok" me and Clove said in unison.

"Time to get into your outfits!" Effie said as she jumped up and pushed us 1to our rooms.

I walked over to my bed and saw a nice suit on the bed. It had a white button up shirt with black jacket and pants. It also had a nice black tie. The suit looked really nice which confused me because we were going to a poor district so there was no reason to dress so fancy. But I didn't complain and put it on.

It fit perfectly, and I looked really nice in it. I walked out to the living room where Haymitch was, and we waited for the girls to be ready.

Time skip

Clove's pov

I was dressed in a simple but elegant light yellow dress, it was very soft and beautiful. It went all the way to my feet and had a slit in the side by my leg. It was short sleeved and the sleeves were slightly ruffled. It had a low square neckline.

I met up with Percy and it was time to give our speech to district 11. We walked out and towards the microphone that was set up. Percy was supposed to start off the speech so he stood in front of the microphone. And started the speech.

I hoped you liked this chapter, I had a little writer's block. I'm so sorry it took me so long to get this out.

Word count 1747

Xoxo. ChocolateLover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
6.9K 208 22
"Primrose Everdeen!" .............................................................. What happens when 12 year old Primrose Everdeen is chosen as a tr...
3.3K 163 21
What if the Hunger Games switched between Gale, Katniss, and Peeta's points of view? What if Gale found out about Coin's plan to kill Prim? What if...
289 2 25
What happens when a male joins the Hunters? William was just living his life at camp, when the Hunters came recruiting. In a desperate attempt to gai...