Arman and Assar.

By hertahira

A FULANI COUSIN'S LOVE STORY --- "Whether you love me or not that's your problem, whether you want this marri... More

🦋Chapter 1🖤
🦋Chapter 2🖤
🦋Chapter 3🖤
🦋Chapter 4🖤
🦋Chapter 5🖤
🦋 Chapter 6🖤
🦋Chapter 7🖤
🦋Chapter 8🖤
🦋Chapter 9🖤
🦋Chapter 10🖤
🦋Chapter 11🖤
🦋Chapter 12🖤
🦋Chapter 13🖤
🦋Chapter 15🖤
🦋Chapter 16🖤
🦋Chapter 17🖤
🦋 Chapter 18🖤
🦋Chapter 19🖤
🦋Chapter 20🖤
🦋Chapter 21🖤
🦋Chapter 22🖤
🦋 Chapter 23🖤
🦋 Chapter 24🖤
🦋Chapter 25🖤
🦋Chapter 26🖤
🦋Chapter 27🖤
🦋Chapter 28🖤
🦋Chapter 29🖤
🦋Chapter 30🖤
🦋Chapter 31🖤
🦋Chapter 32🖤
🦋Chapter 33🖤
🦋Chapter 34🖤
🦋Chapter 35🖤
🦋Chapter 36🖤
🦋Chapter 37🖤
🦋Chapter 38🖤
🦋Chapter 39🖤
🦋Chapter 40🖤
🦋Chapter 41🖤
🦋Chapter 42🖤
🦋Chapter 43🖤
🦋Chapter 44🖤
🦋Chapter 45🖤
🦋Chapter 46🖤
🦋Chapter 47🖤
🦋Chapter 48🖤
🦋Chapter 49🖤
🦋Chapter 50🖤
🦋Chapter 51🖤
🦋Chapter 52🖤
🦋Chapter 53🖤
🦋Chapter 54🖤
🦋Chapter 55🖤
🦋Chapter 56🖤
🦋Chapter 57🖤
🦋Chapter 58🖤
🦋Chapter 59🖤
🦋Chapter 60🖤
🦋Chapter 61🖤
🦋Chapter 62🖤
🦋Chapter 63🖤
🦋Chapter 64🖤
🦋Chapter 65🖤

🦋Chapter 14🖤

398 48 2
By hertahira

ALERT:EDITED

Song: Poison .
Artist(s): Kira Kosarin.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"What will you do if at the end of all this find out your in love with Assar?" Kabir asked

"What do you mean, how can I ever be in love with a girl like that, she's nothing close to my type of woman" Umar said getting upset, clearly offended by what his brother said.

"I'm sorry, it was just a question, don't be offended" he immediately apologized, Umar loosing his temper now is something he can't afford especially when his trying to talk him out of wanting to harm Assar.

"It's okay bro, just don't say something like that again, being shipped with that girl is disgusting" Umar said making an irritated face.

"She's extremely pretty to me, I wished I had married her instead of Arman" Kabir said looking at Umar who gave him an irritated look

"Yeah I wish that too, it would have been easier to deal with her rather than having Arman to deal with first" Umar said lifting his dumbbell back to continue his work out.

"You wish, I'd never let any man lay his finger on my wife, even you bro, I love you as a family but the love I'll have for my wife would be way more than yours no offense" Kabir said laying on the floor looking at the huge ceiling with the fan rolling above.

"Yeah have fun loving someone you met halfway of your life more than the one who knew all your life" Umar said as he kept lifting his weights.

"Don't say it like that, the love would be different and incomparable and you're not bearing my kids so I'm loving the mother of my child more than their uncle" he said smiling sheepishly.

"Stop talking about loving a woman next to me it really pisses me off, they're all two faced witches so don't let a pretty face fool you" Umar said.

"Of course brother, it's attitude before beauty but then they're women whom are blessed with both, a beautiful face and beautiful character" Kabir said as Umar just sighed keeping his dumbbells.

"Kabir, I don't want to hear another word about women again" Umar said glaring at his brother.

"Of course how can I forget, the great Umar has no interest in women or marriage but is obsessed about talking of Assar and his plans on what to do with her" Kabir said sarcastically

"What is that supposed to mean?" Umar asked as Kabir got up looking at his brother.

"I'm saying, you have no interest in women or talking about them but do you realize how much you talk about Assar in a day and every single day, few days ago you kept talking on how much you want the surgery to be a success then you kept talking of how it was a success then you kept talking on how you want her to recover and even before all of this you kept talking on how you'll take care of her if you managed to get Arman sign that contract, what I'm saying is you kept talking about Assar most of the time and even when you brought up Arman it always ended with Assar" Kabir said walking towards the door as Umar kept trying to process all he said.

"Long story short, if you ever were to fall for any woman then it'll definitely be Assar, so please as much as you want to hurt her remember she's just an innocent lady who accidentally spilled her drink on you on an important day, she had no intentions to neither does she deserves your hatred, she's already dealing with an abusive husband if you were to add on top her pain, imagine the torture she'll go through and will she ever be able to forgive you or worse what if she dies and you're unable to ask for her forgiveness, will you let that guilt eat you up for the rest of your life just because you can't let a small incident pass?" Kabir said as he paused, Umar staring directly into his eyes trying to get a hang of what Kabir was trying to say.

"Arman is the only one who deserves your hatred, revenge, plans and whatever, Assar on the other hand will just need you to not hate her so please as much as all I'm saying to you is just entering your left ear and coming out of the right I just hope you're able to at least think of the future before doing anything to Assar, I don't care about Arman so whatever you want to do to him I won't stop you or try to change your mind just don't punish Assar for an anger that's temporary" Kabir said and gave his brother a warm smile before leaving.

"What?" Umar said confusedly, halfway of Kabir speaking he had inserted his airpods into his ears and was listening to a mad jam that'll boost him to work out more so he didn't get most of what Kabir said but as usual guessed it'll be against him wanting to hurt Assar so he didn't care or bother wanting to even know more.

After 20 mins more of him working out he decides to have his shower and go to bed. Waking up as early as 5:03am the following morning, he prayed Fajr, did his morning routines and got early to the hospital which was by 7:00am.

After settling in his office he goes in to check on his patient and sees her surprisingly conscious. She just layed there staring at the ceiling till he walked up to her as she lazily spared him a glance.

"Are you awake?" He asked as she just stared at him, her eyes were weak, full of terror, her body numb and unable to move, her heart beating at a fast rate, thousand thoughts going through her brain training to process all, there was nothing she could do, all she could do was to stare and weep. A tears no one cared about, she couldn't even speak if she wanted to, her mouth hurts, her lips were bursted and still hurting, she could feel all the pain from all over her body stinging but what could she do other than bear, no one could take away her pain neither do they even care about it, when will all this be over, she only kept thinking.

"Hmm, I can see you're no longer struggling like yesterday so I guess the paralysis dose are really working" he said as he smirked

"Don't worry I'm doing this for you so you don't need to hate me you should only hate the one who put you in this condition, okay?" He said smirking again as the door opened letting a nurse walk in making him quickly behave himself.

"Good morning doctor" the nurse said

"Morning, how are you?"

"I'm fine doctor"

"What's the her situation?" Doctor Umar asked

"She regained consciousness by 6am this morning and was really scared so I'm guessing it's her panic attack, luckily doctor Mubarak was about to leave and I called his attention and he attended to her, he was able to keep her calm using some theories and she has been awake ever since, I injected her the dose you prescribe to me and a new blood was fixed 20 mins ago, aside from that her condition seems okay" the nurse explained

"Good job, I'm guessing your shift is over" he said smiling at her

"Yes doctor" the nurse responded with a smile

"Alright then you can leave I'll handle it from here on, send the next nurse to my office, I'll see you tomorrow" doctor Umar said

"Alright doctor, goodbye" the nurse responded as she left the room making doctor Umar turn back to Assar.

"Hmm" he said as he leaned closer to her studying her face

"Your face is in a terrible state now and there is Kabir who kept yapping about you being beautiful, the only thing you have are long eyelashes and almond eyes the rest of your face is disfigured" he said and let a small chuckle

"I really feel bad that I wasn't the one who disfigured it tho, that bastard Arman, don't worry I'll teach him a lesson for what he did to you, then I'll teach you a lesson, okay¿" He said and bursted into a small laughter before sighing and leaving the room.

Sitting back at his office doctor Umar sighs doing some paper work before going in to do his daily duties, checking up on all his patients.

**4 weeks later**

4 weeks has passed and nothing changed, no one from Assar's family came to visit here neither did Khadija, Arman or Aliyu. Salma and Sadiya came by once to visit her but then her father showed up and chased them asking them never to step their feet near Assar again.

Doctor Umar on the other hand hasn't seen her either, he had to go for an appointment in Italy so Assar was treated by doctor Mubarak. The two has now become friends and Mubarak looks out for Assar, a therapist was assigned to help Assar traumatic case but she refused the therapist and Mubarak had to take the responsibility instead. He helped her so far and luckily she doesn't remember him from her past and seeing how open she was with him he also decides not to remind her of it after all the traumas started because of him.

"Assalamualaikum" he said coming into the room

"Walaikum Salam" she responded looking away from the novel in her hand.

"I see you're reading" he said smiling as he keep the nylon bag he brought with him on the table.

"Yes, it's one of the book you bought me" she said showing him the book cover which said 'The Butler'.

"Hmm, are you enjoying it?" he asked as he sat on the chair

"Well I just started and I guess it's a great story" she responded smiling at him.

"I'm glad, your friend Khadija said I should send her regards" he said as the smile on Assar's face slowly faded.

"Mubarak, are you really sure my dad was the one who denied everyone from visiting me?" She asked not wanting to believe her dad was behind the silence from her family. Her mum did call Mubarak over the phone to let him speak to Assar, at times it was video call but them coming to meet her personally never happened.

"Yes, Assar, it's sad but the last time he visited the hospital, you even saw the way he reacted" Mubarak said, of course how could she forget, the sound of her dad voice yelling in rage still vivid in her mind.

Sometimes she just kept wondering what had happen to her dad, when did he turn from the loving dad she use to have to a completely heartless father. It's all because of Arman, as much as she wanted to blame Arman for everything she knows very well that a parent shouldn't deny their love to their child no matter what, not even if the world was against it, but here meets her father whom one meeting changed him completely.

All she could do was to release a small smile to the doctor sitting in front of her, everything was a matter of time and with time everything would be over, as long as Arman presence wasn't here she doesn't mind no one coming to see her.

"I have an appointment now, your friends sent those gifts to you make sure you check them out okay?" Mubarak said getting up to leave

"Which of them?" Assar asked curiously.

"Khadija and Salma, I think Sadiya is still upset on how bad your father humiliated them" he said, as much as he didn't want to state that last part he just had to.

"Please help me apologize to her" Assar said sadly

"I will, as soon as she's over it cause right now is not a good time" he said honestly, Sadiya was a woman of dignity, her reputation was everything to her, she had high standards and loved respect a lot. She hated it when someone tried to disrespect her especially if it was a man and there came Assar's dad who blatantly yelled and insulted her when they came to visit Assar which deeply hurt her. To her, her friendship with Assar is over, she does gets a bit offended when her elders are yelling at her but Assar's dad went a but too far and she can't just forget it certainly not because she's friends with his daughter, if he was going to treat them with so much disrespect then she rather have nothing to do with him than watch the name she's trying to build get trampled by a man.

"Thank you" Assar said sadly as the doctor gave her a pitiful look before nodding and leaving the room.

Assar opened the nylon bag and it contained her favorite chips, two new novels, a journal and pen, a small stuff cat which Assar found really cute and a friendship bracelet.

Smiling at the contents in it Assar felt extremely happy, to her the gifts were a sign that they did care a lot about her. And Jamila who always brought food for her, she had never stayed to have a conversation with her cause she always sneaks to bring the food if Halima or Arman ever found out then that'll be big trouble which both Assar and the woman were avoiding.

**7 weeks later**

7 weeks passed by and everything seemed to haven't changed at all. Doctor Umar still hadn't return from his trip. Assar family hasn't visited the hospital although she still calls Mubarak phone to speak to her daughter, Sadiya was still as upset as before, Salma still sent gifts and now Khadija was officially dating doctor Mubarak so she was able to come to the hospital to visit Assar.

Assar was glad at least she wouldn't just be reading books all day, at least she had company. Assar dad did have a spy in the hospital who kept an eye on who visited Assar so Khadija always had her facemask anytime she was coming. And there was Jamila who eventually stopped bringing food to Assar, as much as Assar was worried she just kept hoping that Arman did catch and punish her.

Assar had completed her treatment, she was now fully recovered although she still had slight pains in her legs if she walks for too long without sitting. Her therapeutic sections were also a success, now she was more open to Mubarak about her fears. No doubts all pointed to the things he did to her in the past and what Arman did to her as well, turns out what triggers it is when she's physically abused, so if you send a slap to her being a serious, aggressive or a joking slap it triggers her trauma.

Assar stood by the window in her ward enjoying the peaceful view outside when the door open abruptly. Looking back at it revealing the person she was never expecting to see, at least not now.

"Get yourself ready, I'm taking you home" Arman said giving her a death glare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.9K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
142K 4.4K 40
it is a story about two people who are pole apart from each other . If you guys is reading this story, then please vote it also. Ranking=#1 in Noor...
189K 7.8K 30
"ˢⁱᵗᵃᵃʳᵒⁿ ˢᵉ ᵃᵃᵍᵉ ʲᵃʰᵃⁿ ᵃᵘʳ ᵇʰⁱ ʰᵃⁱⁿ, ᵃᵇʰⁱ 𝘐𝘴𝘩𝘲 ᵏᵉ ⁱᵐᵗⁱʰᵃᵃⁿ ᵃᵘʳ ᵇʰⁱ ʰᵃⁱⁿ" ✨So Let the romance flow in Air, Don't know if we'll get our equal shar...
1.1M 45.3K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...