Marked ( Nigerian) #4

By MideYussuff

The last of the Islanders series Following the life of the last of the trio in the Islanders series, Tob... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
CHAPTER 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
Chapter 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Chapter 50 - Final Chapter
Chapter 50

Chapter 17

235 33 8
By MideYussuff

"He killed her sir" 

"You all have one job....find her and kill her!" He yelled thunderously as he threw his glass at the guard that had just announced the news he hoped never to hear "you finally find her and this happens...Everyone wants her dead the MacGregors, Ezes ...EVERYONE she is the most wanted person on this island....she is the key  and she is one person, one tiny little scrum rat!" Goke yelled. He thought she had left Lagos and he like the others sent men to find her across the country. Unlike everyone else he was ahead thanks to Evelyn who let him in on who was protection her.

"under his protection!" Evelyn said firmly as she stepped out of the bed they were both in. since the death of her husband she had felt extremely lonely "Its Tobi not Timi or any other member of that family. You have to move precisely"

The men her age were too gentle and the ones younger weren't rough enough but Goke was just right, moderately rough and violent with her which she assumes its because of his hatred for her and women in general. He saw women as mares to be mounted and taken. He was angry and she was wet for him and she knew he wanted to mount to release his anger. 

He stood with his towel wrapped around his waist, for a 40 years old man he looked visibly younger. 

Evelyn ran her hand slowly up his chest "If the talk is true she will take it off again and you will have another chance, Goke"

She placed her hand on his chest and moaned at how fast the pace of his heart beat was going. She wanted him now but he needed to get even more furious. 

She ran her other hand down his abs, over his towel, she grabbed him in her hand, she massaged him between her hand as she ran her other hand through his beard. 

"I want her dead. I want to be the one that presents her to him. I want that reward and I wont let anyone best me to it"

"you will get that reward" she said as she dragged the towel off his waist. She walked away towards the body guard standing in the room with them and put her hand in his pants.

 He didn't protest. He couldn't, even as she started to rub him off. She stood in front of the still guard and backed Goke. She took off her robe and let it slide down to the floor.

She turned to face Goke and started to touch herself as she rubbed her backside against the guard. 

He flared with anger. 

He reached for her and dragged her away roughly, he lifted her up and rested her on the nearest table he could find as they kissed roughly, she wrapped her legs around him as he let himself in her. She grunted as he let out deep strokes. He put her down, turned her around roughly and mounted her from behind. He wrapped her hair around his arm like one would with reins on a horse. He pulled her back and chocked her by the neck.

she exclaimed "yes" 

His hands played with her as he went in and out at a pace that drove her insane as she gasped for air. 

****************************************************************************************** 

"everyone has been waiting for you" Tobi's mom said as she strolled towards her son as he walked in to the foyer of his grandfathers house. 

He hugged her and placed a kiss on her cheek before standing aside to reveal Remi.

"You are so much more beautiful in person" she said as she stretched out her arms and embraced Remi in a hug. 

It felt awkward for the first moment and the warmth came after. It was nothing like meeting Chima's mom for the first time.

"I am sorry everything has had to happen this way" she said sincerely. Remi nodded as his mom held on to her hand. Her eyes went to the ring as his mom caressed it and smiled at her.

"The photographers are ready we need these engagement pictures ready and out" a woman said as she walked down the stairs. Her black bubu dress swept behind her as she descended the stairs She adjusted her scarf. Timi's mom

"They just walked in Jemila" His mom said to her as she jokingly rolled her eyes which made Remi smile

"Hi aunty" Tobi said as he walked to the end of the stairs. He waited for her to get to the end, prostrated slightly and she placed his hand on his back. 

"There's no excuse for being late"

"I apologise aunty" he said with a small smile.

"hmmm" she sighed unconvinced by her nephews excuse. she looked from Tobi to Remi "let me see the ring"

She picked Remi's hand and admired the ring without letting it show on her face. She looked at Tobi's face. 

"I do hope its enough" she said with a hint of sadness on her voice before walking over to the other end of the foyer. The two maids by the double doors open them to reveal a photo studio set up.

Tobi stepped on to the floor of the background and turned to help her up. She took his hand and he led her to the middle of the floor.

"we will freestyle for the first session and see what needs improving. lets start with some candid poses" the lead photographer instructed.

He pulled her to him slowly and placed his hand on her waist. "look into my eyes" he said and she did and the camera flashed making her more conscious of what they were doing and why they were doing it. 

"I don't see anything"

"that's perfect" he said before twirling her around and hugging her from behind as the flash of the camera went off severally

He acted as if he was going to place a kiss on her neck and she closed her eyes as her heartbeat skipped

"can we get any smiles at all. These pictures will be in the papers" His aunty said unimpressed as she waved her fingers signalling for a maid to come to her. "

"Remi love, can you please smile" his mom said trying to be convincing

Remi looked up to see Tobi smiling.

"its easier to give her what she wants and get this over with quickly"

"I just watched you kill someone"

"for you"

"you threatened to kill me"

"it probably wont be the last time"

She drew closer to him as if to place a kiss on his lips. He froze as the flash of camera. she smiled and the camera went off again. 

She placed her head on his chest and wrapped her hand around him. She heard his heartbeat and it calmed hers as she closed her eyes.

She raised her head and looked at him and they stared into each others eyes for a moment. The flicker of the camera flash went off and they look towards everyone else in the room and the photographer took more pictures.

His aunty and mom looked up from the screen they were viewing the pictures from and looked at each other.

"these are amazing" His mom said 

"they can be better" Jemila said unimpressed

"maybe we should play some music and they can try to dance why we capture moments" one of the photographers said to his aunt's approval. 

"you pick one song each and pretend none of us are here"

Tobi and Remi look at each other. "errrhhh"

"what's that song that played on the radio the other day...Georgia" His aunty said as she waved her fingers in the air. One of the assistants brought out her phone and started typing away before running off to the photographer.

shortly, the song by Stephen Sanchez until I found you came on 

"Georgia wrap me up in all your..." he sang 

"dance!" jemila yelled making everyone jump

"may I?" he said loud enough for the both of them alone

"you would anyway"

"its still polite to ask"

"you are thinking about courtesy now?

"there's a first time for everything"

She swirled out of his hands and continued to maintain eye contact with him

"You don't seem like a dog that's willing to learn" she said and he dragged her in roughly and her body collided against his.

He placed his hand on her waist as they danced against each other. She twirled and leaned her back into him as they faced the photographers. He leaned into her neck as they close their eyes and swayed from side to side, listening to the words of the song.

"change the song...something elvisy" His aunty said clapping her hands

"aunty please...I cant do this" Tobi protested "Grandfather must be waiting"

"with these results he wouldn't care"

"the warden threw a party in the county jail..."elvis started to sing

"Tobi please you are wasting my precious time" His aunty said firmly and unimpressed by his earlier protest

"Remi come on" his mom said. 

She looked up at Tobi who finally let out an expression other than his smirk, evil smile or expressionless face. He felt uneasy.

Remi started to wiggle from side to side.

"what are you doing?" he said as a smile started to grow on her face. 

she took off her shoes and handed it to him and continued to dance. she hoped that if he couldn't dance he would laugh and it would seem very natural of his true character.

********************************************************************************

After taking the pictures and getting his aunt's approval, it was time to welcome the rest of the family. They stood in the foyer welcoming his family as they arrived branch by branch. No kids who weren't next in line and didn't understand the importance of what they were doing without asking questions.

She recognised them from her classes with Anu and greeted them appropriately. She tried not to give into her fear as they all looked at the ring before looking her in the eyes with an encouraging smile on their faces before they walked away.

After his cousin Timi arrived with his wife and daughter, they walked in together.

"what about laila?" she whispered to him

"what about her?" Tobi said firmly as he looked into the room filled with his closest family members.

40 closest family members.

"she's your sister" she replied

"and?" he said raising an eyebrow

"brother" a voice said and they turned their attention to its direction. 

"laila"

"I wouldn't miss this for the world, literally" she said as she kissed Remis cheek before hugging her brother. she broke the hug off with a smile on her face. 

"now where is my precious grandfather" she said looking around the room before they opened the double doors and the room fell silent.

"there he is" Tobi said under his breath "look after her"

"I will" Laila said

"I wasn't speaking to you" he said as he walked by them. Laila laughed awkwardly

Laila and Tobi weren't the best siblings for reasons Anu promised to tell her in her next class which wont be taking place. She couldn't ask Laila herself so she just smiled at her.

Remi turned to look at the old man as he walked through the door with his sons, grandchildren behind him. 

On approach to the old man, Tobi prostrated and the old man patted his back. 

"Remi" someone called from behind her

"Hi" she said after she turned to see Ola. The third of the Three.

"I am Ola...you need to get ready" she said as she took Remi's hand and led her out as Everyone else headed towards the chapel

****************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 75 38
Rose Mendonsa- Struggle and hardwork is the only thing she has done in her 21 year old life. Running might be second. From her home, from her parents...
35.6K 4.6K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
1.3K 258 22
Book 1 Of The Keisha Series Tagged No Companion. I had gotten close to the guys in the class, Nick, Beatrice and Lara were my constant companions too...