๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก...

By PRETTYXNV

Y/N Diggory (Cedric Diggory's little sister) and Harry Potter never got along during their first few years at... More

โ™ก-About the story-โ™ก!please read!
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ!
ยฐโ€ขโ™กThe Quidditch World Cupโ™กโ€ขยฐ
!!!!A/N!!!!

4th year- ยฐโ€ขโ™กAnd so it beginsโ™กโ€ขยฐ

38 0 4
By PRETTYXNV

~''Not that amazing''~

Y/N 's POV

The greatest thing about summer holidays, in my opinion, is getting to sleep in, but that can be tricky to do, especially when you have an organised older brother, who never wants to be late. For example, right now.

Present time:

"Y/N WAKE UPPPP, YOUR SUCH A SLEEPY HEADDDD"
"CEDRIC STOP JUMPING ON MY BED," I shouted back
"NOT UNTIL YOU GET UP," He replied, with a voice as loud as mine. But my stubborn self just had to stay in bed no matter what happened. So I fired back with, Y/N Diggory's classic line.
"No, your disturbing my beauty sle-"
SPLASH
"CEDRIC WHY DID YOU SPLASH WATER ALL OVER M-"
"Oh no Cedric, don't wake me up because I need my beauty sleep," mocked Cedric "Just get up we are going to be late"
"Late for what?" I asked. This was a classic Y/N thing. I would forget the most simplest things and the things that got told to me only got told minutes ago.  But I can remember the most weirdest things that happened a while ago.
"The Quidditch World Cup, of course!" Grinning at my face, as if he didn't just throw a cup of water at my face just minutes ago. 

"That's today?" my clueless self questioned. Who then earned a 'Blimey, yes Y/N' from Cedric.

"Now come on! Breakfast is getting cold," I groaned, but I knew I was hungry, which was why I didn't hesitate to get out of bed. For some reason a random burst of energy slithered through my body, making me zoom past my Hufflepuff, older brother and run down the stairs almost crashing into the wall that was put only a few meters in front the stairs. A entered the dining room.

"Good Morning, dear, you came right on time, breakfast was getting cold," my mother, Alissa Diggory, said.

"Morning," I sleepily replied, chomping down the pancakes mum made.

"Have you packed your bags, Y/N?" asked my father, Amos Diggory.

"Nope," I said popping the 'p', suddenly a loud shout came from just outside the dining room.

"DONT WORRY, N/N, I PACKED YOUR BAGS LAST NIGHT, WITH THE HELP OF MUM," it was Cedric.

"AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I yelled back thinking it was some kind of joke or he only did that so I could return the favour for him.

"BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WOULD FORGET, PLUS IM AN AMAZING OLDER BROTHER" 'dang he knows me to well' I said in my head. I replied with a 'thanks' and continued to eat my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next thing I know, we are walking through a forest. It had really tall trees, although I think that might only be because of how short I am (A/N: I am short for my age, this works perfectly for me). Its gloomy and creepy-looking. To pass the time me and Cedric cracked jokes, shared memories from when we were younger and even our lives at Hogwarts, since we don't get to see each other as often anymore.

Dad told us that we were waiting for a few others, me and Cedric had no clue who the 'others' were but dad seemed to know perfectly well. While we waited, Cedric spotted a tree, which we both then climbed. Suddenly  a crowd of voices were heard, I tried to look at the people coming but it was no use, I couldn't see anything due to the annoying branches  blocking my view, everywhere I gaze.

"Arthur! Its about time, son," My dad called out. 'Arthur? Who is Arthur?' I thought

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a sleepy start," The man replied "This is Amos Diggory, everyone, works with me at the Ministry," 

Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew my dad gave a warm smile to the others, who I still could not see. Interrupting their conversation, Cedric dropped down from the tree.

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" I heard different voice call.

"Yes, sir." my brother replied, who I knew, would shake a hand with the person who gave him the compliment. The Hufflepuff then looked at me, signalling for me to come down too. So I did. I sort of stumbled when landing, but I caught on to Cedric's arm to balance.

"OH! And this lovely lady must be Y/N, am I correct?" I looked up and saw a red-headed man I could definitely recognise. Arthur Weasley.

"Yes, Mr Weasley" I replied. And after saying that, I looked round at my surroundings seeing very familiar faces. And those people were: Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ron Weasley, Sirius Black, Lilly Potter, James Potter and.... the person who I hated, Harry Potter. Me and Harry then made contact, but then quickly shot glares at each other. I didn't really know how we started to hated each other, but we just did. My glares with Harry stopped moments after Cedric cleared his throat and said 'This way', and gestured  to the path ahead. Cedric knew about my rivalry with Harry and promised not to tell dad, but especially mum. Because when mum was in Hogwarts, her and Mrs Potter were best friends, and actually still are. 'He must have only done that because he saw the enemy tension between me and Harry' I thought.

"HELLO AMOS! Oh, great to see you again," Mr Potter said when he finally caught up with my dad.

"Why yes, James," Dad replied before snapping his head to where Harry was standing, awkwardly next to his mum. "And this amazing boy must be Harry," and he replied with 'yes sir,' .

"Not that amazing," I mumbled to myself, but I am pretty sure Cedric heard me too because he then looked at me with (what I think was) amusement and shock, from my comment

"what did you say N/N?" asked Cedric, though this time he was looking at me with pure amazement.

"oh- err, nothing!" I stuttered. Cedric didn't say anything, he only just smiled at me and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 30 minutes we arrived near the top of a hill. My father then called out.

"Yes, its just over there," I had so many questions after that sentence 'what was where?'. And with that, me and Ginny, had then ran to the top.

"Shall we?" Sirius asked

"Oh, yeah," replied my father.

"We wouldn't want to be late," said Mr Weasley

"Come on. Nearly there now," Mr Potter called out to the others who were trailing behind.

"Okay," dad started "get yourself into a good position," everyone started to circle around the boot, including me.

"Why are they all standing round that manky old boot?" asked Harry to Ron, who were both at the end of the line. Before I could tell him (and insult him on the way), the twins, Fred and George, came behind Harry and said.

"That isn't any old manky boot-"

"-Its a portkey"

After some time, I got used to the twins finishing each others sentences, honestly it was really cool in my opinion.

"Time to go!" yelled Dad, snapping me out of my thoughts. Everyone placed a hand on the boot, laying down on their stomachs. "Ready! After three. One, Two-"

"Harry! "Mrs Potter called to her son, who was just standing cluelessly like an idiot. And with that Harry laid down and placed a hand on the boot. 'Honestly, I wish nobody called his name, so he could just stay there', I thought

"Three!" My father finished his counting. the air filled with screams, as we all span around like the merry-go-rounds, you could find in the muggle playgrounds. Soon we were able to open our eyes and see more clearly because we weren't spinning as fast. Some seemed calm during this, some, like dad, were laughing like maniac's . But me. I felt like I was going to be sick, I looked up and immediately guessed that Harry, who was opposite me, could see my face. Since he smirked at me teasingly and then sarcastically pouted, I just rolled my eyes and tried to keep my normal-looking face.

"Let go, kids," said Mr Weasley.

"What?!" exclaimed Hermione.

"Let go!" he repeated. And so we all did, flying backwards, colliding with the ground.

THUD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*:・゚✧.AUTHORS NOTE.*:・゚✧

How was it? my first chapter. I don't have a lot to say but if you are reading this thank you, for reading this. Please tell me if there are any mistakes because I will publish this straight away, without looking or reading back. Also, I will try and write each week if I manage to. Bye bye for now, have a lovely morning, night or afternoon.

- angel<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 548 23
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
582K 51.8K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
304K 7.6K 110
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...