Hasta la muerte | Pablo Gavi

By samm1-

๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰: Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa and one of his daughters, Antonella Ochoa, both get signed by Barcelo... More

Characters
Fabrizio Romano
1. The new signing
2. Practice and Ice cream
3. Last days here
4. Airport Boy
5. Her eyes are like two pools of hunny
Insta posts
6. You look very beautiful tonight
8. Nutella
9. Arcade
10. Hello Barcelona!
11. Fake ass bitch!
12. Fair
13. Diego
14. Are you okay?!
15. Apologize?
16. Buenas noches Nella
17. Antonella, what are we doing?
18. She looks perfect, like always
19. Protect the close ones.
20. If only I knew
21. Cinderella
22. You were a wonderful experience...
Insta posts
23. The chisme
24. Party City
25. Mistakes
26. Sunsets (1/2)

7. Memo Ochoa 2.0

655 12 124
By samm1-

❤︎

Antonella's P.O.V.

It's been a week since me and my family have moved her to Barcelona, and it's actually been very great, These past few days we have been exploring the city and the city's around here, and it was so much fun, Spain really is a beautiful place. I've been texting Gavi recently, it's mostly us talking about stupid stuff, same with Pedri. Us three have actually have become great friends!

Today was a very special day because it's my first game for fcb. I had my first training monday, it was actually very great, so I was very excited for todays game. Right now it was actually the morning, I don't have to get ready right now because our game is at night, which I very much prefer cause I like to sleep in sometimes. I was trying to go back to sleep when I felt my phone vibrate. I look at it and saw a message from this group chat.

2 Very hot spanish guys + a mexican girl🤠

Airport Boy😾:
ANTOONELLAAAAAA
WAKE THE FUCKK UPPPPPP

Me:
and i was js abt to go back to sleep😒
also who are the 2 very hot spanish guys?

Airport Boy😾:
me and pedri
duhh🙄

Me:
LMAOO
nice joke but fr who

Pedroo🤺:
he ain't joking😭

Me:
oh💀
GAVI WHAT DID U WANT THAT U INTERRUPTED MY SLEEP

Airport Boy😾:
OHH RIGHT
SO ME AND PEDRI ARE GOING TO UR GAME AND UR GONNA GO OUT WITH US AFTER
IDC IF U DONT WANT TO OR U CANT
U WILL GO.

Pedroo🤺:
slayy gavi

Me:
pedri is in his girly pop era🥰

Pedroo🤺:
WTF
NO I AINT

Airport Boy😾:
LMAOOO😭

Me:
i was jsp 😭
but alr where are we going so i can dress right

Pedroo🤺:
we are going to a restaurant😎

Airport Boy😾:
yeahhhhhh

Me:
alr now lemme go back to sleep😭

Airport Boy😾:
alr go get ur beauty sleep😋🤗🥰

Pedroo🤺:
😭

Antonella's P.O.V

A few hours later

It was time. The whole team is in the tunnel, I am so scared to go out. Theirs thousands of people watching. I can't mess up. I was bitting my nails due to how nervous I was until I remember what Vale told me on face time. "Antonella when you get out there, don't be afraid or nervous, show all those people that you are an Ochoa and how great you are. Show them that you are as great as how your dad is. You can do it, Kevin, Diego and me will be watching you. We all believe in you!"

I got this I tell myself. That's when Jonatan tells everyone except me to go out the tunnel. I saw everyone line up and then the announcer said my name, I went out and heard a lot of clapping and heard a lot of people cheering my name. I look up to the stands and saw two familiar faces. Gavi and Pedri. I saw them jumping up and down, clapping and cheering my name. I smiled and waved at them and then at the rest of the stadium. I went and lined up with them team.

Then we started warming up, then it was kickoff time. I was the starting goalkeeper for this game so I went into position like the rest of the team did. Then Alexia kicked the ball and kickoff started. There wasn't much going on around me. I accidentally started to not pay attention to what was going on the pitch until I heard yelling. Aitana was halfway across the pitch, running towards the goal when she passed the ball to Alexia, then Alexia aimed towards the goal and kicks the ball. THEN SHE SCORES! All I can hear right now is yelling and people chanting Alexia's name. After that there wasn't much going on until one of the players from the other team had the ball, they past it to another player who ran past Jana, past it to another player who tried to score but I saved the ball! The people in the stadium started to cheer and yell my name. The game ended up 3-0, I made 2 more saves after my first one.

After the game ended, we went into the locker room where jonatan told us congrats and all that, then left so we could shower. I did that then changed into my into my outfit.

(if u don't like it u can change it🤗)

Then I went outside the locker room and found my family waiting for me.

"ANTONELLA!" Said my father. I ran up to him and he gave me such a big hug. "You did amazing out there! I'm so proud of you!" I bore had a very big smile on my face.

"Muchas gracias papa!" Then my mother and sibling congratulated me. My parents also said they had a surprise for me when I get back home from hanging out with Gavi and Pedri. After that they started leaving when I noticed Gavi and Pedri sitting on a bench looking at their phones. I noticed something on side of the bench but I couldn't figure out what it was. I think Gavi heard my footsteps because he looked up and smiled. He got up and said. "Pedri look! It's Memo Ochoa 2.0!" I laughed at what he said and gave both of them a hug.

"Antonella, bro, you did amazing!" Said Pedri.

"Thank you! I noticed both of you in the stands cheering like crazy when I did a save." I said laughing. "Yeah, we were very excited." Then Gavi turned around and his eyes went kinda big. He went to the bench and there was a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He handed the bouquet to me and said. "These are for you." It was a bouquet of Sunflowers and Daises. My favorite flowers.

"Thank you so much Gavi!" I felt my checks go pink, and he smiled at my words.

"Well let's get going." Said Pedri. We walked out the stadium and went to Pedri's car since Gavi doesn't have his license yet.

"Im sitting in the passenger seat!" Gavi told me.

"Of course, passenger princes!" Me and Pedri starting laughing while Gavi was flicking us off. We got into to the car and Pedri started driving.

"Wait, what type of restaurant are we going to?"

"We are going to a mexican restaurant so we can try your food." Gavi said. I look at him shocked. "So your just gonna assume I'm mexican?"

"I'm not assuming, I know your mexican. Besides I've been waiting to go to this restaurant cause I'm friends with the owner."

"Your friends with the owner but you haven't gone to his restaurant?" I laughed at him. "No I haven't gone because I didn't know when to go. But I think you gonna like the guy, that's why I brought you."

"Wait is he mexican right?"

"Yup." I was sure I was gonna like him. After that Pedri and Gavi we're having a conversation while I was going through my phone when we finally got there. The place look amazing! It reminded me a lot of mexico. We went inside when his guy approached Gavi.

"Hola Gavi! Cómo estás?" ("Hello Gavi! How are you?" The man said.

"Bien gracias, y usted?" ("Good thank you, and you?")

"Bien!" They then talked for a few minutes about their families and how they have been until he noticed me and Pedri. "Is this guy your friend?"

"Si señor!" Gavi said. The man and Pedri greeted each other when he noticed me. "Oh! This must be one of y'all's girlfriend!" I was about to tell him no when Pedri spoke up. "That's Gavi's girlfriend actually!" I gave Pedri a death stare and then greeted the man.

"You two are such a cute couple!" Me and Gavi thanked him and then the man asked me where I was from. I told him I was from mexico and we had a great conversation! Turns out he's also from Guadalajara, and he used to play school football with my father! He then took us to our table and took our order for our drinks. He then left to go get us our drinks.

"Pedri! Why the fuck did you say I was Gavi's girlfriend." He shrugged and said. "It was just for fun!"

"Well let's forget about that. Antonella! how about you tell us more about you?"

"Um okay then. But like what?"

"I don't know? Wait, are you a dog or cat person?" Pedri asked.

"Cat, definitely cat. I hate dogs. One time when I was in mexico I was trying to feed a stray dog, and I think it thought I was trying to hurt it so it chased me! I thought the dog left because I turned around and it wasn't there! Turns out it was on the other side and then he bit me on the arm! It hurt so bad, I will never forget about that day." Then Pedri and Gavi started laughing at me. "Y'all are so fucking rude!"

"Sorry Antonella." They both said trying to calm themselves.

"You know you don't have to called me that. Y'all can call me Anto if you want." They smiled at me and then Gavi said. "And you know you don't have to always call me Gavi, you can call me Pablo too."

"I know, I just didn't know which one you preferred, but i'll start calling Pablo more." He smiled at that and said. "Does everyone usually call you Anto?"

"Yeah pretty much everyone I'm close to does."

"Then I wanna give you a nickname only I can call you. That's it! I'm calling you Nutella!" Nutella? what the fuck? I started laughing. "Why Nutella though?"

"I don't know. It just reminds me of your name, like an-tonella, an-nutella."

"I think i'll just stick to calling you Anto." Pedri said. After that we got our drinks and the waiter took our order. I orders 3 tacos de asada, Pedri ordered a burrito, and Gavi ordered Sopes de frijoles con pollo. Then we all just started talking about random stuff until our food came.

"Damn nutella, them tacos look good!" Gavi said.

"I know, right?"

"You should like, totally let me have some." I look at him with a smirk, picked up a taco and I was about to feed him it when I took a bite.

"You bitch! That's not fair!" Me and Pedri started laughing at him. "Don't talk to me." He said while taking a bite of one of his sopes. He immediately smiled being satisfied. "Damn Antonella. This is so good."

"That's why I say mexican food is the best." After that we just ate and then we just talked for awhile before we left.

"Hey guys?" Gavi said.

"Yeah?" Me and Pedri both said.

"Can we go to an ice cream shop? We can walk their since it's only a few minutes aways." Me and Pedri both looked at each other then said. "Sure, lead the way."

"YAY!" He had one of the biggest smile on him face. He reminded me of Kevin. After a few minutes of walking we finally came close to an shop. "LOOK GUYS, THEIR IT IS!" Gavi said. The second he said that I just stood there, getting flash backs from mexico.

flashback: 4 years ago

Antonella, Valentina, Diego and Kevin where going to a new ice cream shop in town to celebrate all of them doing amazing on there test, which was very surprising since Kevin usually does bad on test.

"LOOK GUYS, THEIR IT IS!" Said kevin. He was super excited to try the flavors.

"STOP YELLING KEVIN, WE CAN HEAR YOU PERFECTLY!" Said Valentina. The group of 4 went in, all super excited. They ordered there ice cream. Kevin got superman, Valentina got strawberry, Diego got chocolate and Antonella got mint chocolate chip. They were waiting inside for their ice cream when Diego whispers something into Antonella's ear. "Do you really like mint chocolate chip?"

"Yeah, why?

"I don't really like it but since you do, i'll try to eat it more often." That made Antonella blush. After that they got their ice cream and went outside to eat at a table.

Antonella's P.O.V.

"Antonella, are you coming?" Asked Pedri and Gavi. I didnt noticed I zoned out. "Yeah, sorry." We went inside the ice cream shop and worker asked us what we are gonna order. "Can I get an cup with butter pecan, please." Then it was Gavi's turn.

"Can I get mint chocolate chip in a cup please?" I stared at him in shock.

"You like mint chocolate chip?!"

"Yes, of course! Wait do you like it?!" I smiled at him. "Duh! It's so uncommon to find someone that likes it!" Then it was my turn to order. I ordered the same thing as Gavi. We then went outside to sit at a table, ate our ice cream and just talked the night away.

@anto_ochoa

hung out with my spanish best friends💃
tagged: @pablogavi, @pedri

Liked by: pablogavi, pedri, yosoy8a, kevinalvarez_c, valentina_gar, diego_lainez, fcbarcelona, aurorapaezg, aitana.bonmati, julian_araujo, frenkiedejong, siramartinez and 4,905,367 others

Comments:

@pablogavi: them sopes were gooddd😩
@anto_ochoa: my tacos were better😛

@pedri: mint chocolate sucks ass
@anto_ochoa: u suck ass☺️

@diego_lainez: hi it's kevin, i stol diego's phone😎😜
@anto_ochoa: get of his phone, he finna get mad😭
@anto_ochoa: diego_lainez: where's the fun in that?😪

@valentina_gar: did they replace us?!?😟
@anto_ochoa: no one can replace u bbg😍 idk abt the other two tho💀

Load more comments:

idk what to write for next chapter, so if u have any ideas, please share 😇

how are y'all doing?? i lovee y'all soo muchhh, js wanna thank y'all for giving this story a chance❤️

2310 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1K 53
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ? ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
19.7K 175 53
In which Amelia is chosen as the assistant to Pablo Gavi who is known as a player and a young successful fรบtbol star. But does she know he is very ru...
132K 1.2K 44
When the daughter of super star athlete Lionel Messi meets one of his former teammates she falls head over heels in love with him. Will it work out?
107K 1.8K 21
"We're too young to know about forever, means nothing to me. You are my forever." Started: 05/12/22 Finished: 24/1/23