Children blessed by eywa

By marymary-diva17

A female metkayaia had been spending all her adult life alone she has wished for mate and family of her own... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
About Y/n and her family
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author note
Questions 2
Chapter 14
Future of y/n and Tsu'tey
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 10

1K 35 3
By marymary-diva17

You and spider are the only ones in the common area of the home right now, it had been some time since the whole fight situation. Spider and you both talked about what happened and came to an understanding what it, came to dealing with the people from his past. The home was very quite when you heard footsteps running towards the home and soon enough someone came dashing into the home.

Tsyeira " auntie we need you and spider help"

Y/n " what the matter Tsyeira tell me"

Neteyam " a family fight had broken out in my home between my parents and then it was a fight, between them with Kiri and Lola"

Spider " are they okay"

Tuk " no they ran away Loak and Kiri are never coming home"

Spider " don't cry Tuk it will be okay do you know where they went"

Rotxo " no we don't know where they went auntie what if something bad happens to them"

Y/n " don't worry sweethearts either of you it will be okay"

Ao'nung " they could be anywhere"

Spider " I know where they went I showed the beach where we all hangout they might be there"

Neteyem " can you show us th way there"

Spider " sure come on if we leave now we might caught up with them ... oh mom can we all go please it very important"

Y/n " you can go be safe all of you"

Neteyam " Ma'am once again I'm sorry for my mother actions"

Y/n " everything will be okay young man now go and be their for your brother and sister" the older kids soon started running out of the home and standing on the docks calling their iiu.

Tuk " wait guys I want to come and help"

Y/n " no little one you most stay here the water are to powerful for you"

Tuk " but i want to be there for kiri and Lo'ak I want to help them"

Y/n " you can help them from here Tuk why don't you stay here with me and the boys and, all four of your can be my helpers"

Neteyam " Tuk don't worry I will bring them home" the teen all soon divided into the water once their iiu had arrived and soon took following spider.

Tuk " okay" you soon guided Tuk back into the home and helped her find a sit near the cooking fire, soon the boys had come out of their room after hearing all the talking. You were looking as the teens started getting smaller and smaller from your view point.

Y/n " please ewya keep the children safe from danger"

Y/n " come close children and I will teach you some cooking" the kids seemed smile at what you had said and soon fatter close as your began cooking something, you had even allowed them to help make the food as well allow them to learn some cooking techniques.

With the teens

Kiri and Lo'ak " ...." The sibling pair said nothing as they sat on rock and looked onto the sea thinking of their own thoughts, and their feelings towards their parents right now. They were still upset about everything that happened back at home that even thinking in this silence made them a bit more mad.

Spider " hey you two" Lo'ak and kiri had been snapped out their thoughts when they heard and saw spider walk inot th rock and soon sit near them.

Kiri " spider"

Spider " that me I heard what happened at home and came to see you two"

Lo'ak " bro we are so sorry for what happened we didn't mean to have any harm come to you"

Spider " it okay I become use to behaviors like that overtime when we were younger"

Kiri " you shouldn't be use to that treatment spider we are just kids"

Spider " yes we are just kids but we can't always make everyone seem the new ways of life .... Even if how much we try over and over"

Lo'ak " you have an amazing and loving mom"

Spider " thank you I had always want and wish for a mom like her and it seems like I got my wishes answered"

Kiri " do you think we are freaks because we are not like any other navi"

Spider " when I was younger yes but not anymore we are still navi even if we don't look like everyone else, heck we can do stuff that the others can't do with five fingers we are children of two world my friends humans and navi" all three teen had laughed at what spider had said,it had made kiri and Lo'ak feel better about everything that had happened.

Kiri " when did you get so wise bro"

Spider " my mom, aunt, and uncle have taught me well even Tsu'tey as well"

Kiri " thank for coming after us"

Spider " hey I didn't come alone you four can come over now" before Lo'ak and kiri could do anything they were soon hugged by Tsyeria.

Tsyiera " I don't care what anyone has to say you two of my friends no matter what happens"

Lo'ak " thank Tsyeria"

Kiri " that makes me feel better" soon the hug had broke up as three teen navi boys made their way over to the group. As everyone was now standing up and looking at each other.

Neteyam " don't worry me like that again you two as your older brother I will always love and support you two". Stay am soon brought his sibling into a hug, making kiri and Lo'ak smile as they knew neteyam will always be there for them no matter what happens.

Rotxo " you guys are our friends what other have to say doesn't matter"

Lo'ak " thank dude"

Aonung " yeah it cool having you all here" Ao'nung was trying to act tough in this type of situation.

Tsyeria " group hug it will make everyone feel better" soon everyone joined in group hug all expect Ao'nung.

Rotxo "Ao'nung"

Ao'nung " I'm good I don't do all these feeling and hug stuff ...." Ao'nung as cut off when spider grabbed his arm and pulled him into the group hug. Making the group laugh even due they were friends and cousins they also found someway, to bring the group together. The teens soon left the spot and soon head back home they didn't head straight back sully home or tonowair family home either, they went back to your home hearing laughter and talking.

Tuk " Lo'ak and kiri you back" Tuk soon got up and ran towards her brother and sister hugging them happy to see them.

Y/n " welcome back children dinner is ready you are all invited to stay"

Lo'ak " thank you ma'am"

Kiri " so what are we going to do about mom and dad"

Spider " if you all want you can spend the night here can they mom"

Y/n " yes they are some extra mats, pillows and blankets for them over there" the kids soon smiled and soon gather by the fire and soon started eating dinner. All the older kids were sleeping in spare room you had in your family pod that was big enough for everyone. You were still up that night watching the fire die out and doing some last minute cleaning in your home when you heard, someone clearing their throat.

Y/n " oh Tsu'tey welcome how may I help you"

Tsu'tey " I came to check on the children I have heard they have retuned"

Y/n " oh that nice the children are all asleep would you love some soup I have some leftover soup that still warm, and look like you could sue a good meal"

Tsu'tey " thank you" Tsu'tey soon stepped into your home and you gave him som soup at two of you were sitting in complete silence, with each other.

Tsu'tey " thank you for the warm and good meal it made me feel better"

Y/n " you are welcome thank you for helping with the situation early today, I'm sorry you and everyone else had been dragged into this chaos"

Tsu'tey " you are spider mom and you are great women I wouldn't allow anyone to speak poorly towards you and your family"

Y/n " thank you Tsu'tey you are a mighty warrior"

Tsu'tey " you are good cook any man will be lucky to have a mate like you kind heart women who also a good cook"

Y/n " thank you Tsu'tey maybe you should come have meal with us and you can bring you family, if they are still here with us"

Tsu'tey " I still have my brother here maybe I will bring here with me one day, him and his friend who live with us are still trying to get us to their our new home ... I will take up the offer I hope you enjoy more company"

Y/n " I will love that so much" you and Tsu'tey talked a bit more that night enjoying each other company, and it seem like this nightly conversation had been caught by the kids as they were taking term peaking and watching how close the two adults are at the moment. The children had soon got an idea in their head that involved you and Tsu'tey as even they could see there was something going on between the two that was blessed by eywa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 9K 19
You are a daughter of the Metkayina tribe led by your saʼnok and sempul (Ronal and Tonowari) as Tsahìk and Olo'eyktan. You were also cursed with an a...
23.5K 604 17
A young female Na'vi had been born on the Omaticaya Clan her name will be ami the youngest of her family, the night of her birth was something shocki...
25.8K 602 15
(WARNING: CONTAINS BLOOD,VIOLENCE, AND SPOILERS FOR AVATAR THE WAY OF THE WATER, SOME EVENTS THAT HAPPEN IN THE MOVI...
93K 3K 38
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar The Way of Water Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Single Book - After losing Neytiri in battle against the resurfa...