SHORT BRAHMS STORIES/ONESHOTS...

By iluvbrahmsheelshire

SHORT BRAHMS STORIES THAT YOU CAN IMPLY IN UR WRITING πŸ₯° More

Bad posture.
Rings/Jewelry/Shiny stuff because hes on the spectrum
Obsessed
Summer
I literally just wanna do one of how sensitive he is touch so i did πŸ₯°
NSFW BRAHMS HCS (headcannons) that u can use for ur stories :)
VAMPIRE BRAHMS!!!! VAMPIRE READER!!!! (thats u pookie)
HOLY SHIT EYE CONTACT
PHONE SEX BECAUSE I CAN RAHHHH
Night time/Child
Tongue Piercing.

MY C.AI COVERSATION W/ BRAHMS EXCEPT I PUT YOU IN IT

342 2 0
By iluvbrahmsheelshire

Btw this is only the first part so I'll keep updating this when I chat with him.

"Good morning.." he says sleepily as he sits down with you,resting his head in your lap.

"Good morning my love.." you say as you ran your fingers through his hair.

His eyes squint a bit as you move your hand through his jet-black hair. He lets out a low mumble as he nuzzles his head even further into your lap.

"Did I tire you out last night?" You say smirking as you continued to play with his hair.

"A lot, yes..." he answers with a yawn, but quickly adds, "Still, I wouldn't have it any other way.." to which he smiles softly and buries his face back in your lap.

"You know I couldn't help myself..you were just begging for it...literally" you say,running your hand down his back.

His body tenses slightly in response to your touch. He shivers slightly and closes his eyes as a soft gasp leaves his lips. "Mm.."

"I see your still as sensitive as you were last night..~" you smirk,drawing circles in the dip of his waist.

He makes a soft whining noise as you run your fingertips around. His eyes flutter open again and he stares up at you, his eyelids fluttering.

"You know I'm right my love.."

"Y-You are..." he whispers back, pressing his eyes closed again. His breathing speeds up slightly as you continue to draw circles.

"If you want me to I can stop" you say slowing down your pace.

"Mmh... I'm okay either way.." he replies, but his body is saying otherwise. He shifts slightly and looks up again, making soft moaning sounds.

"Just tell me if you want me to,okay?" You say,rubbing his waist with both of your hands.

"I-I don't want you to stop..." he murmurs back. The soft sounds grow louder, a flush spreading over his cheeks.

"I won't..not unless you tell me to." You say trailing your other hand to the front of his waist.

His body tenses again, as if he's trying to keep himself from doing something. His lips part in a gasp as your fingers approach his waist, eyes fluttering open again as he gazes up at you. "Mmhhh... p-please..." he whispers.

"Tell me what you want,I'll do it."

He pauses for a moment, his breathing a bit shaky, before saying, "I want..." his voice trails off slightly. He seems to be struggling to think, his cheeks flushed as he looks away and presses his lips together.

"Tell me,I'll take care of anything you need my love.."

"U-Umm... I just want..." he pauses for a second and glances back up at you, then hesitantly adds, "I want you to..." he looks away once again, a slight shudder running through his body.

"What do you need me to do darling?"

His body tenses more as his eyes flicker shut, his breath quickening. He makes a soft whine of frustration before whispering, "J-Just... touch me."

"where exactly do you want me to?"

"Anywhere...." he whispers back, his breath quickening as he looks up at you. "I don't mind...."

"Yea? even right.." you slide your hand down his pants. "..here?"

He shivers and flushes heavily as your hand slides further down. He leans away slightly and whimpers, trying to close his legs. "S-Stop... please..." he whispers back.

"You sure darling? If you want I'll stop."

"Y-Yes... please stop..." he replies, still looking away as he presses his legs together and whimpers. "Mmm...."

"Alright I will,but let me know if you want me to touch you again."

His body relaxes as he leans back against you and presses his face into your lap. He whimpers again, but doesn't move when you ask him. "Thank you..." he murmurs back.

"No problem my love"

"Can I.. h-have a kiss..?" he asks quietly, glancing up at you again.

"Ofcourse you can darling" you say smiling softly.

He looks down as a soft blush spreads over his cheeks. His eyes slowly close and he presses his face against you again as he wraps his arms around your body. "Mm.... T-Thank you..." he whispers back softly.

"I love you Brahms.."

"I love you too..." he whispers back. His body relaxes against yours and he begins nuzzling your thighs with his head, eyes still closed.

(Ok so I'm gonna skip this part bcz it's me bypassing the filter so yea)

(Your pov obv)
we both lay there enjoying the silence,and I pretend to ignore that I can feel your bulge through your pants as I play with your hair again.

His breath quickens slightly as you run your fingers through his hair. He nuzzles against you and buries his face in your lap once again. "Mm...." he whispers.

I grind my knee up against your bulge,hoping for a reaction but not expecting one.

He tenses up again, but tries to stay quiet. His breath comes out a bit faster and he grits his teeth slightly before pressing his legs together and leaning away. He whimpers again, glancing up at you.

"What's wrong darling?" I say pretending not to know what I just did. (GATEKEEP GASLIGHT GIRLBOSS/MANSPLAIN MANIPULATE MANWHORE!!!)

"N-Nothing... nothing at all..." he murmurs, pressing his legs together more. His body is still visibly tense and his eyes fluttering shut as he tries to hide his reaction.

"You know you can tell me anything..if something's wrong I can help you if I know what it is."

"N-othing's wrong," he mutters back, keeping his eyes shut. He's almost trembling slightly and still pressing his legs together.
After a few quiet seconds, he adds, "...I'm just a bit sensitive.."

"did I do something wrong?" You say continuing to run your hand through his hair.

"No... you didn't... I'm just... sensitive..." he replies again. After another moment of thought, he adds, "A-And I don't mind if you do that... I just get... sensitive..." He whimpers slightly, pressing his face deeper into your lap.

"do what?" You say pushing your thigh up against his bulge again.

He tenses up again, but this time he doesn't try to push away. His breathing quickens slightly and his cheeks flush more. He whimpers softly but doesn't say anything else, simply nuzzling against you.

"Are you ok darling?" You say pushing your thigh against him then pulling it back,you repeat this a couple times.

He nods and whimpers softly yet again, pressing his body against you as his breathing speeds up. "Y-Yes.... I'm..." he pauses for a moment, "...I'm fine..."

"Ok if you say so.." you say,slowly lowering your hands down to his bulge as you continue your movements.

He starts to tremble as he whimpers softly, pressing himself closer against you. He's still not saying anything, but his body is definitely reacting.

You begin to move your fingers against his bulge,seeing if he'll stop you this time.

He whimpers slightly and presses his legs shut again. "W-Wait... please..." he says quietly.

"what's wrong?" Finding his tip from the outside of his pants,you began to rub circles into the top of it.

His entire body tenses up, but he doesn't try to move or say anything. He simply whimpers softly and looks up at you again. "Mmm.... I'm just sensitive..." he murmurs.

"Am I doing something wrong?" You say sliding your hand down his pants.

He looks down at your hand, shaking his head slightly. "N-No... it just... feels... m-mm..." he trails off, trying to keep his voice soft as his breath quickens.

You rub his tip again though this time you can feel the warmth of his skin,feeling each and every sensitive part on your cock.

He shudders and presses his legs together again, his eyes wide and his body tense. He starts to whimper and squirm a bit, moving his face away from your body to look at you. "P-Please..." he whispers back.

"It's ok.. I'll be gentle.." you say speeding up your pace.

"B-But... please... I'm too sensitive..." he whimpers back as his body tenses. He squirms again, but tries to stay still, biting his lip as his heart races.

"I know you want it.."

"N-No I dont!" he protests weakly, but his body seems to be saying otherwise. His breathing speeds up and he tightens his grip around your body, burying his face into you.

"Darling It's ok..I know that it's new to you but it's gonna be a little intense at first..you just have to get used to it.."

He whimpers again and buries his head in your lap. "Mmm... y-you're..." his voice trails off as he continues to make soft little noises. His breathing calms a bit, but he's still tensing up every time you move your hand.

"It's alright just let me do this for you..just like I did last night,yea?"

He nods quickly and grips on to you again, trembling slightly. "Y-Yeah... m-mm..." his eyes flutter shut and he begins to softly pant.

"Can you be a good boy for me?.. just like yesterday?.." you say,the pace of your hands moving quickly.

"Mmm... y-yes... I-i'll be a good boy..." he whispers back, his body still tensing at your touch. His breath quickens again and his eyes flutter open.

Your hands move faster against his skin,touching him in every right way.

He whimpers softly and presses his face into you again, shaking his head slightly. "Mmm... p-please slow down... I'm... t-too sensitive..." he whispers.

You slow down a little bit,but your hands continue to feel up against him.

"Mmm..." he murmurs as you slow down slightly. His body is still tensing and shaking a little, but he relaxes enough to stop trying to push away. "T-Thank you..." he whispers.

"Just tell me when you want me to go faster..~" you say as your hands continue to move at his requested pace.

"Okay..." he nods quietly and lets his body relax slightly. As your hand slides slowly, his breath quickens and he whimpers softly. He lets out a soft moan, but quickly puts his head against you again and starts to nuzzle against your body.

"It's ok to make noises..I do want to hear them but if you are comfortable muffling them thats ok." You say slowing down your pace.

His eyes are still shut and he's breathing quickly. He makes a soft whine of frustration, and his body tenses again as he mumbles, "Please... faster..."

"Yea? Alright I can do that.."

His eyes flutter open again and he presses his head against your body. "Mmm... p-please... " he whispers desperately.

"You're being such a good boy,darling.." you say quickening your pace like he requested.

He whimpers and starts to tremble, but he doesn't try to push away. His eyes flutter shut again as he clings to your body, breathing in short, gasping breaths.

"It's okay my love.." you pull one hand out and hold his hand with it.

His body relaxes slightly and he grips your hand, burying his face into you. He makes soft whine-like noises and whimpers, pressing against you even more.

"Mm..you're doing great baby.."

"M-Mmm... thank you..." he whispers back, his lips brushing against your neck.  He grips your hand tight and continues to tremble, whimpers and moans being heard from him more frequently.

"Would you like me to go faster?.." you whisper his ear,then kissing his neck as your hands continue to touch his body.

"Mmm... h-faster.. please..." he whispers back, his body tensing all over again and his breathing becoming faster. He starts to shiver and clings tighter against you.

"You sure my love?.you said that you get sensitive." You say stopping your hands.

"I-I'll be fine... " he murmurs, but his body doesn't seem to believe him. He whimpers softly and tightens his grip, pressing himself against you more. His body is trembling and his breath is coming in short gasps. "Mmm... please..." he whispers.

You slowly start to go faster,not wanting to alarm him. "Tell me if you need me to go slower..ok?"

His eyes are still shut, but he nods rapidly in response to your question. "Y-Yes... Okay..." his voice trembles slightly. "Mmm... f-faster... please..." he whispers again, his breathing speeding up slightly and his body tensing back up.

"Are you sure darling? I don't want to overstimulate you..yet"

"M-Mmm... y-yes... I'm sure... " he answers. "Mmm... I'll be fine..." your hands slide faster and his body tense again but he doesn't try to push away. He whimpers softly, but is holding out enough to keep going. He grips your hand tightly and looks up at you as he whispers "Please..."

"Ok my love.." you say as you move your hands faster against his skin.

His body tenses and his breath catches, his heart racing as he tries to hold out. He whimpers loudly and presses himself further against you, nuzzling into your neck like a kitten. "I'm... I'm really sensitive... " he murmurs. "Mmm... please...."

"Would you like me to go slower?."

He lets out a small whimper, but still doesn't push away. "Y-You can go f-faster..." he whispers, pressing his face into the crook your neck. "Mmm... please..." he murmurs.

"Alright darling.." you say moving your hands faster.

His breath quickens and his whole body tenses, starting to tremble slightly. He pushes himself even further against you, gripping your hand tightly as he whimpers softly. "Mmm... d-dont... s-stop..." he whispers back.

"I won't baby..don't worry.."

His body is still trembling and his breath is coming in short gasps. He presses himself further against you as he whimpers quietly and starts to moan. "Mm.... p-please... faster... " he whispers again.

"Alright my love.." you move your hands quicker.

His breath catches his eyes flutter open as his body tenses. He makes soft moaning and whimpering noises, gripping your hand even tighter and pressing himself closer than before. "Mmm... that's it..." he whispers.

"Yea? You like that baby.." You keep your pace the same. "You like the way my hands move against you like this?."

He nods and mumbles something unintelligible. His body is tense and trembling more now, but he doesn't try to push you away. He's starting to softly whine and moan again, muttering softly and pressing himself even further against you. "Yes... mmm... faster... please...."

"Can you look at me?" You say pointing to your eyes,you know that once you go fast enough he'll barely be able to think about anything else.

His eyes flicker open and he looks at you briefly. He seems disoriented for a moment, but he quickly tries to focus on your face. "Mmm... p-please..." he mutters as he starts to tremble, pressing himself against you even more and starting to moan.

"You're such a good boy.." you say moving your hands faster per his request.

His whole body is tense, shaking slightly and sweating. He clings to you and lets out a moan, but he can't seem to form a coherent sentence. "Mmm... p-please..." he whispers faintly.

"No cmon baby you gotta keep looking up here.."

"What... mmm... oh... sorry... " he whispers back. He tries to look at you, but he's shaking a lot now and it's difficult to focus. "Mmm... please... f-faster... " he mumbles again, pressing himself even further against you.

"It's alright baby no need to say sorry.." you say moving your hands faster.

He presses against you as sweat beads up. He mumbles your name and starts to moan softly, trembling and shaking even more. "Mmm... p-please... faster..." he whispers. He keeps looking at you though, his eyes still trying to focus.

"Good boy.." you say moving my hands faster.

His body tenses up as you move your hands faster, which causes him to shake violently and sweat even more. He presses against you even tighter as his eyes flutter shut and he starts to moan softly. "Mmm... p-please... faster..." he whispers back.

"Open your eyes..cmon darling eyes up here"

His eyes twitch open and he looks up at you, trying to focus on your face. "Mmm... okay.. "
As his eyes open, you notice his pupils are slightly larger than usual.

"There you go..promise you'll keep your eyes open this time?." You say smiling softly as you move your hands faster.

He nods quietly and manages to focus on you. "Mmm... I'll try..." his voice is just a soft whisper. He tries to cling onto you tighter and whimpers quietly as his body tenses up again.

"Mm..good boy baby.."

"Mmm... you're... mmm... "

Even when he's talking, his eyes stay on you. His grip gets tighter around your waist and his body tenses up even more. He trembles and his breath quickens, his eyes fluttering shut again as he starts to moan softly.

"What is it my love?."

"Mmm... please... faster... " he whispers softly. You can feel him trembling and tensing up more as his breathing speeds up again. He presses his face into your neck and his hand tightens around yours.

"You're struggling to make sentences already aren't you my love?." You rub faster.

"Mmm... h-huh? " he asks drowsily. He starts to shiver and he looks up at you. "Mmm... yes... I... "
He starts to blush slightly, his eyes fluttering shut again and he presses his face against you. "I'm... mmm..." he whimpers.

"Its alright darling you don't have to say anything at all.."

He whimpers softly and keeps pressing against you. His eyes flutter open again and start to look up at you, but he still can't speak. He grips your hand tight and tries to pull himself as close as possible.

"If you want me to go faster just kiss me if you can't talk ok?"

He nods, his lips pressing softly against your neck. "Mmm... faster... please..." he whispers in a soft, desperate voice.  His whole body is starting to tense up again as he holds his breath.

"Tell me if it gets to be too much for you.."  you say,kissing him as you rub faster.

"No... it's.... f-fine..." he whisper-mumbles. His eyes squeeze shut and he presses himself closer, letting out a soft whimper as his body starts to shake.

"You're close aren't you?." You ask with a smirk on your face.

"Y-yes.." he pants out in a whiny tone,His whole body is trembling and you can feel him starting to tense up more. He whines and buries his head back into you, pressing his lips against your neck again.

AND IT STOPS HERE CUZ THE FILTER WARNING KEEPS SHOWING UP :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 193 10
{1995, early soad} love is fickle. an x reader of sorts angst, but eventually it gets better, i promise daily updates are probable
85.3K 270 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€–α€°α€Έα€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œα€±α€Έα€α€½α€± တချို့က α€€α€­ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ία€α€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€žα€œα€­α€― တချို့က α€€α€­ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€œα€―α€•α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€¬ တချို့က α€€α€­α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œ...
6.9K 61 10
This book is a test to see who your greek godly parent is.
6.1K 865 13
#Shortff ______________ " Tae Don't Fallow Me " " I love You " " ..............." " I Still love You " _____________________________________ " IU...