๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ โ€ ๐‰๐€๐˜๐Ÿ“๐ˆ๐•...

By SLUTT444GIOO

" ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ข๐™–, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™จ๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ข๐™–, ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

๐๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

8.6K 174 105
By SLUTT444GIOO

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE
Frederick Douglass houses , manhattan !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

y'all may have already known but paris and naz are siblings and they live together at Frederick Douglas houses. but currently she was sitting in the living room while on her phone, strolling through her saved sounds on tiktok.

"i'm out" nazzy said as he came walking out his room "where you goin?" she asked her older brother "to da lobby" he replied "to do what? memorize da mailbox numbers?" you said with an eyebrow raised.

"no nigga" he said as he mugged you "so what are you doing? what if i wanted to come?" you said "ima be down there making a video wit dese youtube niggas n da rest of sweep" he said.

"oh, i'll be down there soon cause i needa check if my shit came in da mail" you said "ight, watchu order?" he asked "sum mo lashes cause i'm lazy asl" you said "embarrassing" he said.

"i'll drop kick you in yo shit so shut up" you said and he rolled his eyes "so scary" he said before walking out the house and going to the lobby, leaving paris in the house by herself.

it took you a nice 15 minutes to finally get up and go to your room, putting on your pink ugg slippers to match with the black nike socks you had on with sum black nike leggings and a pink sp5der hoodie.

you walked to your bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror as you put sum lipgloss on before leaving the bathroom and walking to the kitchen, grabbing a kool aid jammer before going downstairs.

you locked the front door behind you as you made your way to the elevator and clicked the button, waiting for the elevator to come. once it came you clicked the first floor and got off the elevator once you arrived.

you made your way towards the lobby, turning the corner and that's when you were met face to face with your brother nazzy and his friends jay hound, sdot and sum more niggas that you didn't know.

"MUDDYYY" jay hound and sdot both yelled at the same time as they noticed your presence which made you smile as you hugged the both of them "watchu doin down hea?" jay asked.

"lookin ta see if my package came" you said "you ain't ask me if i wanted anything" sdot said "my bad pooks, ian know" you said and they laughed "is this one of your friends?" a man with a heavy ass accent asked which made you turn around and look at the dark skin male.

he was a calm 6'4 with a low cut and a fanny pack on his back while holding his phone upside down in his hand and there was a cameraman and another unfamiliar face with the unknown guy.

"who dey?" you whispered to sdot "sum youtube niggas frm da uk" he whispered back as you made your mouth into the shape of an 'O' "oh" you said.

"well excuse me, i needa get to my mailbox" you said as they moved to the side so you could walk through. you put the key in the lock on the mailbox before twisting it and opening the mailbox only for it to be empty.

"mmcht, wdf" you said, aggressively slamming it back shut and locking it with your key "chill mud" jay laughed as you walked back to them "no cause i been waiting for like a week" you complained.

"you'll be ight" he laughed "not funny, where naz n sdot go?" you questioned cause they were just right here "dey roun da corner" jay said and as soon as he said that they came back around the corner with a bright ass light skin with them and sk.

he had dreads. he wore this black hoodie with sum amiri jeans and sum jordan 3s on his feet. he had a hand tat on one of his hands and black sunglasses on with a nike ski rolled up on his head like a beanie.

HE LOOKED DF GOOD!!

"you done eye fuckin him?" sk said as they laughed which made you glare at him "sttm, lame ass" you said "wsg jay5ive" you heard the dark skin male from earlier say to da fine ass nigga who just arrived.

"wtw" he replied "you stayin down here mh?" sdot asked as you stood to the side "prolly for another 5 minutes cause i wanna go to the deli" you said and he nodded "you look so much younger in person" the uk male said to light bright as they laughed.

the guys ended their lil vlog shit by doing tiktok's then they left as you stood in the corner by the door, strolling through tiktok as you made a stop motion and a few other videos.

"nazzyyyy" you said as you walked over to the group of boys who were laughing "parissss" he said, returning the same energy "can you walk wimme to the del?" you asked as they looked at you "no" he replied.

"mmcht come on bro, ion wanna go by myself" you said "it's right der nigga" he said "so? what if i get kidnapped? you gon be depressed without me" you said "lies" he replied "just walk her" the light bright nigga said while slightly laughing.

"oop-" sdot instigated "no she just now wanna do dis" naz said "L brother" you said while mugging him "shut up" he said "i be trynna be nice to yo fat nose ass but naww " you said.

"you act how you look, ugly." you said as they laughed "i dead need sum water, let's go mh" jay said as yall walked out the complex "finally somebody who care about me" you said.

"y'all walk too fast" sdot complained and you turned around seeing all of them behind you while jay was walkin beside you "y'all wanna hear my song?" you questioned as y'all crossed the playground.

"do yo shit" naz said "oh she wanna fw da sweeps, bitch come pick nazzy or me, she like jay hound can you please drive da V? like so why tf you textin me?" you rapped and they laughed.

"fanned out" nazzy said "so if you know my son den why you ignoring him?" jay asked "who ya son?" you questioned "5ive nigga, you singing his shit" he said "you want me to be honest or lie?" you questioned.

"about?" he said as y'all entered the deli "who is 5ive? i deadass heard the song playin from naz room multiple times dats why ik it" you said and they looked at each other "outrageous" sdot laughed.

"whaaatt? since when samir knew big words like dat" you laughed "you on dick already" he huffed "and why tf is y'all in a gc wit yall opps?" you questioned as you grabbed sum gum, sour patch kids, sweat tea, and a bag of honey bbq lays.

"y'all trynna pop out at da stu?" light bright asked " yea" they agreed as you paid for your stuff and grabbed the bag "you comin?" naz asked you "i guess, i miss my gf" you said "who?" sdot asked "jenn..just kidding guys" you smiled as yall left the store.

"who car?" light bright asked "nazzy's" they said "why mines?" he said with his eyebrows furrowed "you da oldest nigga" sdot said "damn sure don't act like it" you mumbled and they laughed as you lead the way to your brothers car.

"unlock da door ugly" you said and he pressed the button on his keys and you opened the door, getting in the passenger seat and getting comfortable "ouuu okkk" you said.

"bra bra finally cleaned his luh bat mobil" you said as naz got in the drivers seat and sdot, jay, and light bright got in the backseat "we gotta shoot dat music vid" light bright said.

"oh yeah, when you n rella gon do it?" nazzy asked "ionk, she ain't pick yet" he replied "oh she wanna fw da sweepssss" jay hound yelled and you laughed before reaching back and hitting his leg.

"watchu hit me fo" he laughed "you yelled in my ear hoe" you said as you turned back around. jay hound was sitting behind the passenger seat, light bright was in da middle and sdot was behind the driver's seat.

"samir" you said and he looked at you "what" he replied "you talked to yo gf? is she gon be there?" you questioned "ian een gon lie, she fake mad at me rn" he said and you laughed "watchu do now?" you said "wtmd ian do shit" he said and you laughed.

✬ ✬ ✬

"before we get in here ima introduce y'all to each other" jay said as yall all got out the car "go ahead" you said as yall stood in a circle "jay5ive dis mh paris which is nazzy sister and paris dis is jayden aka jay5ive" he said and you nodded.

"hey" you said "nigga da feds, wtw" he replied as they laughed "can we go now?" you asked as you began to walk away with them following behind you "pause, yall niggas been smoking and ain't give me shit? bet" you said.

"yk dis already, you are a female and you not supposed to be smokin mh plus we know how you get" sdot said as him n jay hound looked at each other "how she get?" naz asked "ionk wtf dey talkin bout" you laughed.

"you don't?" jay said "no, i just be havin da munchies" you shrugged "wait a minute, i think i met him before" you said, turning to look at 5ive fine ass again "we know" they said.

"why are y'all sayin it like dat, rey piss me off" you said as yall entered the studio "i was geekin, i was high asf tweakin" you sung as you walked to jenn and hugged her "hey ms.wap" you said.

"yo bro, don't start" she laughed as you walked to the couch and sat down "GYATT" tata yelled and you laughed "chill on me" you said as you put a piece of gum in your mouth "nazzy, i'm rey sit in dat chair" you said, getting up and sitting in a gaming lookin chair wit da wheels at the bottom.

"it was another one right der" he said as you looked up at him "dats for sdot n hound got da other one" you said "you did dat just to sit beside him" naz said while mugging you "beside who?" you questioned "turn yo head" naz said.

you turned around and seen 5ive sittin in the other chair beside you while man spreading and on his phone. it was so hard for you not to look at his lap so you just turned back around and looked at your brother.

"istg ian know he was right here" you laughed "mh you still got sum gum?" sdot asked as him and jay both sat in the empty seats beside you "hm" you hummed, handing them both a piece of gum.

"don't ask fa nun else" you said as you grabbed another piece and turned to face 5ive, "want one?" you questioned and he took it "preciate it" he said and you nodded before turning to look at jay hound who was smiling "fix yo face" you said.

✬ ✬ ✬

K NOTES — watcha think???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
3.5M 82.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
35.3K 2.5K 21
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
192K 9.4K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...