𝑢𝒏 π‘¬π’…π’ˆπ’† °𝑳.𝑺.Β° βœ”οΈŽ

By Just_a_genius_1D

Louis, the boy everyone knows as the well famous singer. They all love him for that, but Louis wishes someone... More

Explanation
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 (Let's continue writing this story!)
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
All this time
20
21
22
23
24
Epilogue of a never ending story, love included

13

429 7 4
By Just_a_genius_1D

Keeping the relationship a secret wasn't easy...

With Harry as his boyfriend and bodyguard he was next to him all the time, and that made talking like they normally do possible, but hard.

They couldn't flirt, cuddle or kiss, they could only talk as if they worked together, bodyguard and singer, not boyfriends and lovers.

It didn't feel right, Louis hated it. Harry acted cold around him, trying to keep the act up.

At night, when they were alone and just the two of us they would talk, cuddle and laugh together, being free, just like it was supposed to be and make up for the 'lost time' of that day.

At those times they could finally to things they couldn't do in public, it wasn't right and it surely didn't feel right.

It was draining for the both of them, but Harry made sure to reassure Louis it was going to be fine, telling him every night that he was sorry for about how he acted throughout the day, even though it was of course, all an act.

Louis knew and would always tell Harry it's fine and that he loves him, but it never felt enough for him, not like this.

He hated Luke for doing this, and he knew he couldn't go on like this for much time longer. Luke was a pretty good manager, but this wasn't one of his best plans.

It was just holding on, only feeling alive at night when he lied in Harry's arms, singing to the boy.

Harry would try to sneakily throughout the day whisper sweet nothings into Louis's ear, brush his hand against Louis his or try to do something to make Louis feel loved and at ease, without letting other people suspect anything.

Just a singer with a bodyguard that over time became friends, right?

Yeah, right...

Lottie had called him every other day, as well as Harry trying to comfort Louis about the whole deal.

His sister was honestly amazing and tried her best, but Louis didn't feel soothed, he felt restless.

Aunt Jade had send the two of them some flowers and Louis's favourite chocolate, trying to help them go though all this and making it easier.

Although when she wasn't sending stuff, she tried to sneak up on Lottie and snatch the phone away when she and Louis were calling, asking him all kind of questions. Mostly about Harry, of course.

She's just as happy about the two of them being boyfriends as Louis is, hell maybe she's even more happy about it!

Louis was amused and felt great hearing that and appreciated the support and Harry was just happy seeing his boyfriend happy and smiling, finding his aunt hilarious at times.

It was holding on, trying to make the best of it.

Tomorrow Louis had a interview, the first one since the rumors started, and he was kinda nervous.

He knew people would ask questions about the two of them, but how was he supposed to answer it? It wouldn't feel right to lie, but the truth would come out sooner then later.

Luke had given strict instructions the day after 'the talk' and told him what he should say when people asked questions, it was as if he was at school again, learning different responses to the questions that were asked about certain topics.

Luke did promise though, that stuff would get better eventually, but for now there were just too much rumors that weren't actually rumors but the truth, and too much edits of the two of them which could also be real and were recreated by Harry and Louis.

The rumors wouldn't have to become less, and even if it would it would be turned into truth anyway, Louis didn't really get the point of it, but at the same time he understood.

He just wanted to tell the world about him and Harry, that Harry's his and he's Harry's boyfriend, soulmate, whatever you wanna call it.

"Wassup babe? You seem upset." Harry sat down next to Louis on the couch, his hand wrapped around the boy's waist.

Louis shrugged, sighing in relieve once smelling Harry's familiair cologne that he always used. He nuzzled into his neck.

"I'm just dreading the interview and feel bad for lying, I love my fans and the people that support me and more importantly I love you, hazz."

Harry smiled and hugged the boy tighter, cuddling him. "I know bub, I love you just as much if it isn't more," he winked, Louis pouting.

He kissed the pout away, Louis humming, satisfied.

"It's gonna be alright, I know you won't mean what you say and I don't feel upset about it. The fans surely will get why you lied when all of it comes out. They love you lou, they will support you and understand."

Louis nod. "But what about you? This life style sucks like how it is at the moment, I don't want to drag you even more into this then I already have." He sighed.

Harry kissed the side of his head, then his cheek, covering his face with kisses.

Louis giggled at that. After a while Harry stops and scoots the boy up, Louis now sitting on his lap, straddling him with his legs on either side of Harry's body.

"Louis you warned me about this and I didn't hesitate for even a second, when Kyle told me about you I was already fond of you, not even knowing you.

The way I look at you, the way I adore you, it grows with the days passing by, it never stops. You're so beautiful, inside and outside, this situation is nothing compared to who you are and and how you make me feel. I'm loved, I'm grateful and supportive and you're so strong lou, I adore that about you, I look up to you because of that.

I love you more then life itself I think, and I know that we will manage and face this, beat this together.

In a way it tests us, makes us stronger and I just adore you even more, love our moments and deep talks at night even more.

When will my love for you stop increasing? Never, and I wouldn't want it any other way."

Both boys are crying now, feeling overwhelmed but so loved, so in love with each other.

"I love you so incredibly much, I'm speechless, you should become a writer!" Louis states, resting his forehead against Harry's, chuckling.

It was dark in the room, the blinds closed because of the paparazzi. Harry's eyes were glowing, Louis's a sparkle in them.

"Thank you, you don't know how much your words mean to me, how much you mean to me."

"Show me." Harry giggled, whispering against Louis's lips.

The kiss they shared was passionate and full of love, lust and so much more. Both could slightly taste each others tears, but neither of them really cared.

It felt like a weight had just lifted off their shoulders. This feeling he would forever remember, the words Harry said and the love he feels being kept into his head, heart and soul forever...

--

Well, well, welllll (if you know you know, the cat doesn't talk loueh!).

This was a bit all over the place and lots of fluff and appreciation expressed from both boys, love it!

*Disclaimer* In no way I want to indicate that I want to recreate a 'come out to the world as partners' thing. This is fictional and purely for entertainment purposes! My opinion of Larry is somewhere around here as well, just want to clarify and make sure everyone is happy and thriving! (Just like hazz and lou in the story <3).

Hope this makes sense, bit bad written because I didn't know how to explain haha. ^

Don't forget to check out my new book 'When Worlds Collide' if you're interested, I'm updating almost everything and anything at the moment haha, good stuff! Xx

Would you by the way like a character ask? Louis's aunt Jade is so funny (as if she's a real person) and that's how I came up with the idea of a character ask, feel free to comment questions down below for the character ask and I will write my first one ever!

Bye for now,

-N🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 18.5K 32
In which Louis is weak while Harry is a bit of an asshole.
390K 15.3K 26
[COMPLETED] Where Harry Styles is the host of The Late Late Show (with James Corden but not today bitch) and has the biggest celebrity crush on a par...
25.7K 815 49
Louis is positive that his new intern, Harry Styles, is going to be a disaster. Harry is always trying to remain positive but sometimes it's just not...
946K 39.6K 29
It's been three years since One Direction split up. Harry's about to marry a girl Louis hates. Louis' a top executive at Modest, the management team...