ELEVATOR || KTH || STUCK WITH...

By hornybeach_7

"๐™”๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ... More

1 *Where? *
2 *bracelet*
3 *Shock"
4 *Stuck with you*
5 *PANIC*
imp.

6 *Relieved*

12 1 0
By hornybeach_7

The next moment i saw that Elevator's gate was opening which made me feel relieved. Just then me,Taehyung and Lia came out of the elevator.

The moment i stepped out,jimin hugged me and asked "yn are you alright or do you want me to take you to hospital".Taehyung yelled at jimin in frustration "Jimin can't you think yourself,you are seeing her condition and still asking for her consent even knowing that she is gonna decline your offer,just use your brain and take her to doctor or if you can't then i am taking her to doctor". "Yahhh!! Don't you dare to teach me things. If you are that much worried about Yn or do you even care about her then why cheated on her with this girl" Jimin also yelled at Taehyung.

That whole scene of two best friends fighting over me,made my heart shattered into pieces and just then I  stopped their argument and spoke loudly which wasn't loudly tho because i was not in the condition to shout at them "Please stop both of you and I am alright there is no need for anyone to care about me and i don't want to go to doctor"
"No yn yo- ..."are you sure Ynie" Jimin stopped Taehyung in between and spoke.
"Yes yes Jimin it's just a panic attack which is normal for me so don't be worried" i assured him.

"NO yn ik panic attacks are normal for you according to you but still you should consult to doctor" Taehyung told me.

"please you don't have to be worried about me just focus on your fu*king date" I yelled at Taehyung. just after that i snatched Jimin's hand took him with me to somewhere else.

"Jimin we have to do the grocery
Shopping,so let's go!!i told to Jimin.
"NOOOOOOO we are heading back to dorm and i don't want any further discussions" Jimin cleared.
"Oh okay" i said being scared of him.

We were on the way to our dorm and i was lost in my thoughts and just then Jimin asked me"hey yn what are you thinking ,is there anything bothering you?"
"Umm yes Jimin you know i still can't believe that Taehyung cheated on me i just can't digest this fact,because i know what type of Person is Taehyung so yeah is ,he is not the type to cheat on me with other girl" I poured out everything that was on my mind.
"But Yn you saw everything so it's all clear i guess" Jimin sigh .
"Hmm but still" i replied don't know what to say further more.

[AFTER SOME TIME]

We finally reached our dome back and after some time Taehyung also came.
When we told the about the whole incident to other members ,firstly all were shocked and then they all burst into anger because of Taehyung' behavior.

"How could he do this" Namjoon oppa said.

"The main point is how could he do this when he already have a perfect girl YN."Jin oppa said.

"I am not forgiving him today" Yoongi oppa bursted into anger.

"I didn't expected this from Taehyung hyung ,i always admire him but he is setting wrong examples".Jungkook spoke not believing that his Taehyung hyung did all this.

And then there was Hoseok oppa who has the most dangerous anger out of them all.
So everyone knew why he was silent because if he would bursted out then he himself couldnt control his anger.
This is the silence before the storm but YN made it silent by saying "just calm your asses down please and no one will discuss about this with Tae. When the right time will come i will clarify all".

"And when the right time Will come?" Jin oppa asked.
"Will definitely come but not now " I answered

[1 day later]

We all were sitting in a room except Taehyung he was in his room.
We didn't spoke about this topic from yesterday and there they all were talking about random topics to distract myself from thinking more about Lia and Tae but still nothing was working.
As we were talking suddenly door bell rang and i excused myself to open the main door.
As i was just about to step out of the room i saw Tae already opened the door and there Lia was standing and the moment Tae opened the door Lia jumped on him and hugged him which made my blood pressure again high,but i calmed myself down and stepped backward inside the room to everyone.
"Hey what happen aren't you going to open the door ?" Namjoon oppa asked .
"Um actually Lia was there and Taehyung already opened the door for her" i replied looking down at the floor.
"WHAT??! but how she found our Address" Hoseok oppa exclaimed.
"Obviously Taehyung would have given"Yoongi oppa replied to Hoseok oppa.
"Just let me go and i will show her(lia) that she came to real hell."Jin oppa bursted into anger.
"Yes Hyung let's go" Jungkook joined Jin oppa.

"Please guys for me be quiet"i requested to both of them.
"Yes i think Yn is right"Namjoon is trying to not to let them create any mess.
"Hmm and we should first ask everything to Taehyung and then to that girl"Jimin told to everyone to which i nodded.

"Lia want to meet you guys so can you all please Come?" Taehyung came and asked everyone.
"N- "yes yes they all are coming and about me I am not coming" I cut yoongi oppa's sentence in between.
"Hmm thank you YN" Taehyung said and left the room.

"Are you out of your mind YN? How could you tell us so easily to meet the girl who separated Taehyung and You." Hoseok oppa said being frustrated by my reply to Taehyung.

"Please oppa don't argue and just go and greet her she really a nice and kind girl and please don't create any scene in front of her i don't want to hurt Lia and her feelings"i answered
"Whatever" oppa replied to me.
"And also don't dare to say anything bad to her and also remember not to talk about me" i added.
"Arraseo arraseo"(understand in korean)said Yoongi oppa with being so done with me look which I seriously found so cute.
"Enough with your rules Yn and let us go!!"Namjoon oppa said being frustrated as i am still taking Lia's side.
"Sorry but just one last thing,that is Jimin you aren't going anywhere because as Lia already saw you yesterday so will think that we all put the act to not know Taehyung to fool her" I said.
"Okay YN, i don't want to argue with you right now because i know that i m not gonna win"said Jimin as he was also so done with me.

[AUTHOR'S POV]

When all the BTS members except Jimin entered the living room they all were greeted by pretty kind girl but according to them she wasn't, none of them found her attractive because of what she did to Taehyung and YN.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Myself Lia" lia greeted.
"Annyeonghaseyo"they all greeted back with zero interest.

They all started talking and everything was going alright.

And there is YN inside who is pretending that she didn't cared about what was going in living room ,but in reality everyone knew that she care the most and was very curious to know what they are talking about and how Taehyung is behaving.

"Should we go outside?"asked Jimin who have full attention on YN whose just body is in bedroom but soul,mind and everything is in living room.
"Ofcourse not"answered Yn.
"As you wish" Jimin replied.
Between the ongoing Talks YN heard Lia saying "YN can you please come outside"
YN was shocked how Lia got to know that she is inside.
After thinking for a while and with a short discussion YN finally decided to step outside.
With every step towards the living room,yn's heart beat was raising.
And finally the moment she stepped in living room they all including Lia shouted "Y/N YOU FINALLY GOT PRANKED"
YN's world was stopped and the only words came out of her mouth was "WHAT THE F*CK".
They all were laughing seeing YN's expressions and there she was froze in her place.

[YN'S POV]
I wasn't believing that whole was a prank. I just want to shout out loud right now on every one of them for doing this much horrible prank.
"Are you guys out of your f*cking mind? Don't you think about someone's feeling? Didn't expected from y'all. And where is that stupid Alien gone after doing this worst prank ?" They all were frozen at their places as i was yelling.
And just after some seconds someone came from behind and back hugged me and i knew it who was he.
I just yanked his hand and turned towards my room to make my way but again he caught me and hugged me from front.

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

The moment i hugged her and when her head touched my chest,i realized she was crying but don't want to show to anyone.
"Hey baby i am sorry please don't cry, forgive me"i said while rubbing her to comfort her.

"Taehyung this isn't a small prank, you literally brought a cosplay to do acting and what's the need of this all?" She said while trying not to cry but her tears were visible to all of them.

"You know everyone was wondering how you will react when you will find me cheating on you,will you show your emotions or not ,will you cry or not" I replied to her question being low headed because all i was saying is just really hurtful ,i know it's like judging her.

"So you guys wanted to take my test whether i am serious about Taehyung or not ,right? Oh god seriously you guys -ahh lets leave it " she said glaring to everyone whereas i can sense a lil bit of betrayal in her eyes.
"No darling, it's them who forced me to do all this"I said feeling being guilty.
"Hyung don't lie and don't dare to put blame on us. Well you are the one who agreed on this and also you said yes yes let's do ,this gonna be fun." Jungkook spilled everything and i glared at him.

"Wow Taehyung just Wow,at this moment i literally dunno what to say,and was Jimin also involved?" YN  said and questioned back.

"Yes yes ynie he is the mastermind behind this plan" Jungkook again spilled everything and i knew after this he is gonna receive a very good beating from all of the boys.

"Shut the fck up JEONJUNGKOOK!!!" Jimin shouted on jk.

"Hey calm down baby mochi" Jin hyung said to Jimin.

"How should i calm down after doing everything you are telling me to calm down" Jimin replied back to Jin hyung

"What to do you mean after doing everything"Jin hyung asked Jimin being angry.

"Well you are the one who suggested me to go with YN" Jimin again argued with Jin hyung.

" so what? I was just helping you to finish this plan and the main mission is done because of Lia who is hoseok's friend,so his contribution is the most"Jin hyung blamed everything on hoseok hyung at the end.

"Jin hyung it's getting over now okay!! You told us that we need a girl for our mission and i just suggested my friend" Hoseok hyung explained everything calmly

And with that their chain of blaming each other goes on and i finally forgave Taehyung and after that we were having our sweet moment.

THE END
i know it's not that long because just wanted it to short and sweet!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.8K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancรฉe. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
935 61 14
Y/N is a high-school student in Seoul . She have a bully called Jeon Jungkook . Being pissed of his actions, she decides to ignore him for a day . Wh...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...