Blazing Forward

Av K-Destiiny

Leati and Arianna are back for this next version of their lives together. Follow them as they learn to naviga... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Polls
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 39

500 22 9
Av K-Destiiny

Feeling my legs a little shaky already, I moved up to the pillow and hooked my hands over it. Le kissed me softly, then his lips started their descent down my neck and between my breasts. There are permanent marks that prove I created life and I'm proud of my tiger stripes. He kissed every single one. He paid equal attention to both breasts and I squirmed trying to keep my hands on the pillow. Which was his intent, to see me squirm and possibly break his rules. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good funishment, but I intend to behave tonight.

His beard was a delicious scratch against my skin as he moved over my body, his lips and tongue soothing the sting. Once again he kissed my stretch marks on my hips and stomach, lowing on the marks our babies gave me. My moans spilled through my lips, the pants and harsh breaths serving as his encouragement to continue. That's all the noise I could make, anyway.

When his mouth, his tongue finally moved where I wanted ... where I needed him, my arms shook from the effort to keep them in place, to not touch him. The smug look in his eyes told me that he knew of my delicate situation and he worked hard to make me break. When his fingers joined his tongue, one then two, the wanton moan came from somewhere deep inside of me. He made me orgasm three times before getting fully naked himself. Listen, my husband is an absolute work of fucking art.

"My good girl." he said as he hovered over me.

My heart was racing, my skin felt like a live wire, and I am extremely overstimulated but I don't want him to stop. The brush of his hair over my breasts, my shoulders, his lips moving up my body, it all shot straight to my core. My breath came in short pants then I lost it all again when he kissed me. With his knee, he nudged my legs open and kneeled there. I moaned softly as his hands moved up my arms to lace our fingers together and bring my hands back down.

"Mi amor ..." I moaned.

"I know baby, I got you. Just one more, gimme one more baby." he said.

Within a few seconds he thrust into me, I knew I wouldn't last and I didn't. My orgasm washed through me quickly and as I tried to relax my husband pulled away. Tonight is our night so I got up on shaky knees to kiss him then turn around and bend over.

"Jesus, that ass. You got one more in you?" He asked as he palmed said ass.

I know that he'll stop now if I say I'm spent but he didn't orgasm and I want him to enjoy our time alone just as much as I am.

"Yes, my tribal chief." I smirked.

"Fuck." he groaned as he sunk into me again.

This is one of his top 2 positions and I seriously enjoy it as well. I tried my best to hold out and pace myself but my husband knows my body too well. I found myself hurtling over that shaky peak just seconds before he did. He pulled away from me and fell on the bed by my side breathing just as hard as I was.

"I love you." I said, turning to kiss his sweaty shoulder.

"Baby, I love you so fucking much. Shower?"

"I can't walk." I told him, making him smile.

"I got you baby, shower?" he asked again as he picked me up.

"Shower." I smiled.

After a hot shower, we just cuddled in bed together until we fell asleep. I enjoyed the international tour, I always do because they're so busy but so much fun. Normally ... before - I'd be ready and excited to go straight to work, right on to the next show. Now? I just want to go home and cuddle my babies. Going back to work made me extremely happy but not happier than just living in the moment with our little family. We got the best flight that we could but we're still going to arrive late, risking missing bedtime. Thankfully, we have the best family and they know us very well.

When we entered the house, Mel and Patricia were in the living room with all three kids. Jojo took off in a sprint and slammed into us before Le picked her up and I peppered kisses all over her cheeks. The boys started crawling over but Aiden got up and took a few wobbly steps until I scooped him up. Le came in and picked Ian up with Jojo still in his arms.

"Thank you." I said to the best sitters ever.

"Welcome home." Mel said before kissing my cheek.

"Thanks." Le replied, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

"How were they, Mom?" I asked Patricia, kissing her cheek as well.

"They're the best mischievous kids ever." she smiled.

"They're also gonna fade soon, we did our best to keep them up." Mel said.

"Thank you." I smiled, cuddling one of my babies.

"We appreciate it, Mom you wanna just stay here tonight? It's late and it's dark." My husband told his mother.

"I'm fine, stop fussing. Your father is waiting for me at home." she replied.

"Mom, it's dark, just stay." I insisted.

"I'll be fine, I'm going home." she said.

"At least call me when you get home." Le countered.

"That I can do."

Le and I put all of the kids to sleep, then I unpacked all of our things. Time change messes with my sleep schedule, so I started to do laundry. Le just smiled and helped me get everything done. It took us a while to fall asleep but it felt good to do so in our own bed.

"What's the plan for the Rumble?" I asked Le as we worked out.

"Owens again." he smiled.

"You two work really well together."

"You entering the Rumble?" He asked me.

"Yup, hoping to add Raw Women's Champion to the bloodline."

"This is fucking great."

"I'm really excited about this story, we gotta get Trin and Sarona involved. I wouldn't mind doing tag magic with Trin again." I told him.

"Gotta talk to creative and the McMahons, pitch it to them again."

"Again?"

"I brought it up when they first mentioned bloodline but at that time the focus was on the guys only."

"Now we can change that."

"That we can, babe." he smiled.

"Things have changed so much since we started dating." I smiled as we cleaned up our mess in the gym.

"Yeah, big milestones in our personal and professional lives together. The best times in my life have been spent with you. Hey! You've been involved in both stables that I've been a part of."

"I wasn't really a member of The Shield."

"Towards the end you pretty much were." he argued.

"Good times."

"They were. We gotta get Jon, Renee, and Nora over."

"Actually, we need a mini Shield reunion with the kids. We all have kids now ... how fucking crazy is that?" I smiled.

"I know, Colby finally joined the dad club. It's really cool to see my brothers in this role now." He smiled.

"Yeah, you're all DILFs according to the internet."

"What?"

"Yup, you're all part of the DILF's club now." I smiled as I pulled off my sweaty workout clothes in our bathroom.

"What the hell is a DILF?" he asked and I just started laughing.

"I"m gonna let you Google that one, Daddy."

"Really, Ari? What is it?" he asked, following me into the shower.

"Google it." I insisted.

After a quick shower, I pulled on some sweats and another sports bra. My normal at-home attire when I have no plans. I stopped producing milk about a month ago. It was a sad moment for me but I had over a year and I'm so happy about it. However, I am happy about not leaking everywhere anymore. I definitely miss having that time with my boys but I'm aware that not every mom has it, so I'm lucky to have had the time that I did. I'm grateful that I was able to share that with my babies.

"Hey, Mel." Le said as I picked Ian up.

"What's up?" she asked him.

"What's a DILF?"

I busted out laughing again and Mel spat out her water, making me laugh even harder. Le just looked at us with the cutest confused face ever.

"I can't ... not in front ... what?" Mel stuttered.

"This is amazing." I said. "I told your lazy ass to Google it."

"Why won't you just tell me, Ariana?"

"Where's the fun in that?"

He pulled out his phone and I thought he was gonna google it until I heard ringing.

"What's up bro?" I heard Colby's voice and it made me laugh again.

"Hey brother, what's good?" I heard Jon.

"Oh my God, really?" I ask and now Mel started laughing.

"Did you guys know that we're apparently on a list of DILFs?" Le asked his brothers in everything but blood.

"What the hell is that?" Jon asked and Colby laughed.

"Joe, please tell me that you know what a DILF is." Colby said.

"He's calling you because he didn't want to Google it." I said as I moved into camera view.

"One of my godsons." Jon smiled.

"Look papa, it's Padrino." I smiled as Ian babbled and made grabby hands.

"Where's Renee?" Colby asked.

"Wait no, where's Roux?" I asked.

"Becky's nursing." he smiled.

"Renee!" I shouted when she appeared.

"Ari! I was summoned." she smiled.

"Please tell us you know what a DILF is." Colby said and now Renee busted out laughing.

"Oh my God ... where did this come from?" she asked through her laughter.

"Le and I were talking about how all of the Shield boys are now part of the dad club and I told my baby daddy that the internet says the three of them are DILFs. However, my husband is naive nd doesn't know what a DILF is. Neither does Jon." I smiled.

"This is one of the best conversations we've ever had." Colby chuckled.

"It really is." I agreed.

"Can someone tell me what the hell a DILF is?" Jon huffed.

Renee and I moved closer to our respective husbands and whispered what the word means in their ears. The looks on their faces were golden and we all busted out laughing again.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

132K 7.7K 70
Read part 1, 2, and 3 before this one!
11.5K 386 20
It's been three years of trying for a baby when Ashley finally falls pregnant, not long into her pregnancy she finds out her baby won't make it. Afte...
113K 762 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018
89.8K 3K 66
This may or may not suck, I'm being honest but I like it better than the first one so here we go. Your girl's back, Arianna but this time she's got a...