What Universe is This Again?

Από Allioune24

"I can feel it!" exclaimed Lophe, the pope of Obelia's current religion. "The new Empress and the Saint of Ob... Περισσότερα

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII

XI

3.6K 247 29
Από Allioune24

He can hear his heart breaking.

Breaking—turning into pieces.

Crackling like glass.

He can hear his heart break.

His slacker life...

His beloved PEACEFUL SLACKER LIFE...

[AYHAN'S POV]

It's finished.

My days without that thing are coming to an end.

My silent, happy, peaceful life without that thing has finally come to an end!

That day, I could not help but cry. Why.... Why must it always be Ron?

He's good! When it comes to work, he is dependable. He is the perfect assistant for all my stupid crap—

But—

But—

That IS THE THING THAT FRIGHTENS ME THE MOST!

"Yow, baby brother, what is the matter?" Athy climbed onto his bed, leaving him rolled in his blanket. Choi Han was laughing at him, while Raon, dressed in his magician's robe, had tea with Lucas, who had also stopped by.

"It's finished."

Why is life so cruel to me? I know I have done everything wrong and that this could be my punishment, but can't I just relax without that old man?

With the appearance of the old man, all of his plans for eating and enjoying himself came crashing down.

Athy was smiling at him and even lying beside him, comforting him.

Damn. I desperately need that comfort. I am stuck with that stupid lemon tea for the rest of my life.

He bemoaned the fact that he should have wished for the best.

"I should have wished there was no lemon!"

The nightmare lemon!

"Now now! Calm down!" Athanasia comforted. "Dad's been out of it because of you. Cheer up. Just ask him to ban all lemons or just sign the ban yourself. You are holding the royal seal now, are not you?"

Oh. Why had he not considered that?

However, lemon is one of his company's signature dishes. Especially those sour things that most adults enjoy, as well as candies from his shop.

He can't do that. He'll lose a lot if he does.

Why is my life so complicated?

"Do you want tea, my prince?"

He fixed his gaze on the tea cup and the smiling old man in front of him. He wanted to refuse, but that smile—that smile!

The familiar color.

The familiar scent.

That soury thing that's destroying his peace.

And that smile—so benign smile... gives him the fright of a lifetime.

He got out of bed, drank it, and felt that agonizingly familiar sourness that haunted him even in this world.

"This world is real."

These fucking bastards are real.

Not only did he get the nagging old man, but he also got the vicious old man.

He stared at the cup of tea that he had just drowned in and adorably pouted before returning to his cocoon.

Life. Why are you so cruel to me?

It's always so cruel.

If this is a punishment, I'd rather go after some interesting way to die than die with ailing internal organs.

He tears up, knowing this is really reality.

My goodness. He just wants a damn world without that lemon nightmare.

"Yhannieeee! Brotherrrr... come onnnn. Don't cry."

He looked at his sister with teary eyes. The newly arrived emperor frowned as he leaned on her and snuggled close.

"What is the matter with you crying?"

"I hate you," he told the emperor straight to his face. He is fortunate in that he is not the one who will suffer. He completely ignored the emperor and snuggled close to his sister, ignoring everyone except her.

The only person who could ease his sadness was Athy.

He frowned when he felt someone peeling him away from his sister. He ended up in the arms of the emperor who went and snuggled with him. He scowled. Glaring at the Emperor but he seemed quite used to it.

"Why do you hate me?"

"Nothing. I just hate you." He replied.

He felt the Emperor patting his back. His head was leaning on the side of his head and his embrace got even tighter.

"Don't hate me."

"NO... I'll hate you."

He stubbornly said.

"You don't like Ron? He's one of my most trusted vassals." Claude began explaining even when he was not asking for anything. "You were running the Council so you needed a talented servant who can do everything for you."

He huffs in indignation. Of course, Ron is the best one he could ask for. He's like a father figure to him and he's just everything to their family.

But—

That thing he prepares is not the best.

It's the worse nightmare.

He raised his head and leaned his chin on Claude's shoulder. He looked at Ron who was smiling at him brightly. Even his son, Vicross came as a servant to his palace.

"Idiot Yhannie." Athy points at him, chuckling.

"Ugly Athy," he responded with a boring tone. Claude has him in his arm while holding Athy's hand with the other. They went outside, more like the greenhouse that he built for the past few days.

Ron and the rest of the butlers moved swiftly to prepare for their usual morning tea. Claude sat on his seat, with him on his lap, and Athy just beside Claude.

While Ayhan acts mighty and tough during the council, he's still a child before Claude.

"Take this." Claude handed him tea with milk in it and hand-fed him the treats.

He eats the treats, earning the emperor a delighted chuckle.

"This is more like it," he says as he looks up.

Claude has a fantastic face in the side view. His neck was also noticeably lovely, as was his chest. He can not help but notice how attractive his father is. Of course, he is not a sucker for appearances, but being with this man has become the norm.

His fingers started poking around Claude's chest.

His father did not mind him doing this any longer. He simply grew accustomed to it and tried to console his grumpy son.

However, something was tugging inside his chest. He felt as if he were on fire and could not breathe. There was pain, as if he were being burned alive.

"Ayhan?"

He looked up. His face was flushed, and his breathing was labored.

Claude's palm touched his chest.

His expression darkens.

"Ayhan?"

He did not respond. He took his father's hand in his and said cheerfully, "I am fine..."

He slid down but wobbled on his feet.

"I need to sleep; can I go now?" Being vulnerable will not help him.

He smiled at them, but Claude had already stood up to follow him.

But before Claude could catch up, he coughed up some blood.

It was the same way Athy had puked some blood before. But he could not feel any pain this time. His heart was pounding so loudly that it was making his head spin.

That's when—

The bell of the Obelian Empire church began to ring frantically.

When he looked up, he noticed two light figures.

He squinted his eyes, but his vision rolled around as he did.

—Ayhan.... The cheapskate's calling... frantically

At the same time, everything went black.

TBC 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.1K 334 5
"If you can't protect her, then you should've not brought her here." The Duke stared at him for a good while. "You should not have brought her here i...
14.7K 1.5K 31
"Watched out!" The crips but hoarse deep voice echoed in his ears. His world spun as he felt strong arms wrap around him. The feeling of someone's wa...
350K 30.3K 110
In the alleyways of Yiling, there was an abandoned child who did his best to survive. Everyday, he scoured for food and fought dogs who hurted him. I...
1.3K 60 7
❛ my mind turns your life into 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒌𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆 i can't dare to dream about you anymore. ❜ ⎯⎯ ⠀ㅤִㅤ...