The Villainess Became The Mal...

Autorstwa 7SevenFive5

Picture this: I suddenly find myself in a medieval fantasy world, like the ones I used to gobble up in books... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

1.6K 55 14
Autorstwa 7SevenFive5

Vivienne couldn't help but feel like a bit of a third-wheeler as she observed the couple next to her, who seemed utterly enamored with each other. They appeared lost in their world, reminiscent of a honeymoon.

'Could you please dial down the lovey-dovey atmosphere? This isn't your honeymoon; we're here to address a major problem. Show a little consideration for those of us who are still single,' Vivienne thought to herself, trying to avoid looking at the couple. 'If only Milo were here,' she mused silently.

Meanwhile, Vivienne conversed with the local Duke of the eastern region. The Duke was responsible for arranging their accommodations and assisting with solving the drought problem.

"Secretary Ravenswood, it is our family's honor to ensure the well-being of His Highness, the crown prince, and his fiancée," the Eastern Duke spoke with a tone of sincerity. "Please make yourself comfortable. We have made all the necessary arrangements."

As Vivienne continued her conversation with the Eastern Duke, her attention was suddenly captured by the arrival of another carriage at the Duke's residence. Surprisingly, she recognized the distinctive emblem on the carriage as belonging to the church.

Confusion crept over Vivienne as she pondered the purpose of the church's presence. In her mind, she questioned their role in this isekai world. Would they be portrayed as an evil cult, or perhaps they were only involved in wedding ceremonies or designated the female lead as a saint? Yet, in a world devoid of magic, the existence of a Saintess seemed unlikely, though she couldn't help her imagination from running wild with possibilities.

While the Eastern Duke attended to the crown prince, his son hastened to greet the newly arrived guest. Intrigued by the commotion, Vivienne deliberately slowed her pace, hoping to catch a glimpse of the visitor.

As the carriage doors swung open, they revealed a strikingly handsome man with lustrous blue hair and shimmering silver eyes. His attire, adorned with the markings of a high-ranking priest, indicated his esteemed position within the church. Vivienne found herself momentarily stunned by the sight of yet another captivating face.

She soon realized she wasn't the only one captivated by the guest's appearance. The collective attention of those nearby had been drawn to him, their gazes lingering in fascination.

At that moment, Vivienne noticed the priest's eyes focused on Ava. The priest quickly approached her, ignoring the Eastern Duke's son.

"You're the goddess we've been searching for," the attractive priest suddenly knelt. "You're the one who will save this world."

Ava stood, utterly taken aback, her senses awash with surprise, leaving her momentarily uncertain how to respond. The scene unfolded with such unexpected intensity that it left everyone present astounded.

Vivienne's mind raced with confusion. 'Wait, did it skip from Saintess to Goddess? Does magic exist? And is it just me, or does the priest's outfit seem suspiciously form-fitting, revealing the outline of his muscles? Are priests supposed to be this physically built? What on earth is happening in this isekai world?' she pondered, desperately trying to comprehend the bewildering circumstances.

"There is no such thing as magic. It's nothing more than a fairy tale," the crown prince interjected, desperate to keep Ava away from the priest.

"Magic is a well-guarded secret known only to the highest-ranking church members. It remains concealed until we have discovered our goddess," the handsome priest explained.

"The audacity of the church, keeping such a secret from the royal family," the crown prince exclaimed, his voice filled with anger.

"We haven't concealed this information from the royal family. The current emperor is aware of the existence of magic as well. However, knowledge of magic is limited to a chosen few within the church. You can count them on just two hands. Eventually, when you ascend the throne, you will have been informed about the existence of magic," the handsome priest clarified.

"And what position do you hold that qualifies you to possess this knowledge?" the crown prince inquired.

"I have earned the position of High Priest," the handsome priest replied confidently.

The crown prince regarded the High Priest with suspicion. "You seem too young to hold such a prestigious position as a high priest," he remarked.

"People often claim that I possess exceptional talent, which has allowed me to attain my current position," the High Priest responded, explaining his seemingly early success.

"I'm just an ordinary person. I don't possess the powers of a goddess," Ava protested, attempting to deny the priest's claim.

"I can prove that you possess the power," the priest asserted, his handsome features exuding conviction. "Please, give me your hand."

The crown prince hastily seized Ava's hand against her will, but her curiosity got the better of her, prompting her to release his grasp. As Ava extended her hand to the handsome priest, a radiant light emanated from their touch, leaving everyone in awe once more.

"What have you done?" the crown prince swiftly interjected.

"What you witness is evidence that this lovely lady possesses magic," the High Priest explained.

"I have magic?" Ava exclaimed, gazing at her hands in awe.

"Wait, you also have magic?" Vivienne inquired, confused by the revelation.

The priest's eyes shimmered with excitement. "I have been blessed with magic because I was chosen to be the spouse of the goddess. With our combined powers, we can bring forth a world of profound peace."

The crown prince swiftly interjected, "She is my fiancée."

"She is not suited to be your fiancée. She belongs with me, as she holds the key to aiding countless individuals in the future," retorted the handsome priest.

Vivienne's perplexity deepened with each passing moment. 'Wait... Is this another secondary male lead? Or should I refer to him as the third male lead? And what in the world is that power they speak of?' She grew increasingly baffled by the intricate twists of the story.

"How can my power possibly aid others?" Ava inquired, her question halting the two men's fervent argument.

"You possess the ability to commune with Mother Nature," the priest elucidated.

Vivienne was enthusiastic and interjected, "Oh, we can tackle the drought issue by utilizing Ava's power to summon rain. Moreover, she can bestow blessings upon the land, ensuring bountiful crops. This way, people need not fret over food scarcity, leading to a decrease in unrest and riots." Her words brimmed with optimism.

"Regrettably, at this moment, she lacks the necessary training to wield such powers. It will require time and guidance," the handsome priest explained.

'Of course, there will be downsides to having such a powerful ability. I'll have to be patient and explore other options if it doesn't work out,' Vivienne thought to herself, resolved to handle any obstacles that may come their way.

"How thoughtless of me! We've been talking without even introducing ourselves properly. I'm High Priest Raphael, and it's a pleasure to meet you," the High Priest introduced himself, his unwavering gaze fixed solely upon Ava.

"I'm Ava Silverwood, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," Ava replied, maintaining her composure.

"Ava... What a lovely name," the High Priest complimented her, his attention still firmly focused on her.

As the others introduced themselves, it became evident that the priest's attention remained undivided, his gaze solely fixated upon Ava.

"So, how does Ava's training process unfold? We need to address the drought issue as swiftly as possible," Vivienne inquired, striving to obtain concrete information that would allow her to expedite her return home and minimize Ava's time spent with the High Priest.

"We must find a secluded location where Ava can undergo her training undisturbed for one week. We cannot afford any distractions," the High Priest asserted.

The crown prince interjected, objecting to the proposed plan. "No, we will find an alternative solution to the drought."

"Apollo, I assure you, I will be fine, so don't follow me. The drought poses a significant problem that requires immediate resolution. Please, lead the way," Ava responded resolutely without a hint of hesitation.

The High Priest, pleased by Ava's determination, quickly took her hand and used the power of the wind to transport them to an unknown place.

Everyone remained confused as they witnessed the unfolding scene.

"What on earth is everyone doing just standing around? Find the future crown princess immediately!" the crown prince bellowed, his anger breaking the silence.

"But Lady Silverwood said..." one of the knights attempted to explain.

"Did you not hear me? Find her now!" the crown prince thundered with fury, prompting everyone to look at him in fear. To Vivienne, he appeared like a foolish puppy barking at the sky.

'Since Ava is the main protagonist, I'm sure everything will be fine. First, I need to focus on calming him down. After that, I'll go out and search for Ava,' Vivienne thought, already feeling tired.

As the crown prince continued his tantrum, Vivienne came to the rescue by offering him a piece of chocolate, which miraculously calmed him down instantly.

"Please, lead the way," Vivienne politely requested of the Eastern Duke, who valiantly maintained his composure despite the chaos.

"Um... Please follow me this way to your accommodation," the Eastern Duke said, trying to maintain his composure.

Vivienne and the sulky crown prince followed the Eastern Duke to their designated rooms.

Back at the palace...

Milo gazed at the vacant seat opposite him, feeling the tendrils of loneliness slowly enveloping him.

'This is the first time Vivienne has been away for such an extended period. I never anticipated how hollow it would be,' Milo thought. 'If only it were only the crown prince who had departed. Why did Vivienne have to go with him?'

"I am offended that you appear so lonely, even though I am here to accompany you."

The sudden appearance of the Northern Duke shattered the tranquil ambiance and incessantly bothered Milo.

"Duke Frostborne, I believe it would be best for you to return to the north and resume your work," Milo said, casting an irritated glance towards the Northern Duke.

"When I learned that Vivienne would depart for the East, I immediately came here to keep you company. Don't worry, I have already completed all my tasks beforehand, and I will return once Vivienne arrives," the Northern Duke explained.

"I still advise you to manage your time wisely, considering we don't know when Vivienne will return. It could potentially last even longer than six months," Milo stated, his voice tinged with annoyance.

"You're so mean," the Northern Duke responded childishly. "I've already been rejected once, and now it feels like I'm being rejected again."

Milo let out a sigh. "So, you're truly intent on staying?"

"Yes," the Northern Duke replied without hesitation.

"In that case, you'll need to handle all the paperwork. You won't be staying here for free," Milo stated firmly.

"What!" the Northern Duke exclaimed, taken aback by the unexpected request.

"Time is of the essence, so let's get to work without further delay," Milo urged, paying no heed to the impending complaints.

'I hope everything is going well over there. Vivienne, I miss you,' Milo silently mused to himself.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

513K 31.2K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
2.2K 87 13
When a weak superhero meets a morally grey supervillain, who shall triumph? The answer may be something none of them had ever expected. Lol this is...
647K 16K 57
#961 in Teen Fiction: November 9th, 2017 So this was my first story and I was like 13 and there is a lot of mistakes and typos and the writing is pro...
1.1K 22 45
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...