๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Œ๐’†๐’• โ™ก

By Orphicwords_

๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’“๐’Š๐’• ร— ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’†๐’• "Geet" I whispered her name, pulling her closer to me, my voice low and gravelly as I... More

๐”‡๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ- '๐‘ซ๐’†๐’†๐’…๐’‚๐’“'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ - '๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ‘- '๐’‹๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Œ'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ’- '๐‘ด๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’’๐’‚๐’•'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ“- '๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’‚๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ” -'๐‘จ๐’‰๐’”๐’‚๐’‚๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ•- '๐’‹๐’‰๐’–๐’Ž๐’Œ๐’†๐’Š๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ–- '๐’”๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ—- '๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- '๐‘ฒ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- '๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’•'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘-'๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- '๐‘ฐ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“- '๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’“'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”-'๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’‹๐’‚ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’‹๐’‚'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•- '๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–- '๐‘ด๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‰๐’?'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -'๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- '๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- '๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- '๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’‡๐’‡'

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- '๐‘ฐ๐’„๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž'

261 27 12
By Orphicwords_

Author's pov-

Holding her hand, he guided her to sit on couch and walked to kitchen .

She looked up only to find him returning with a family pack icecream and two bowls and spoons .

"Let's listen to your first day experience and celebrate it with icecream" he said bowing like a chef to which she raised a eyebrow .

"Well Mr. Rajput didn't take you to be 'sweet tooth' types"

"You underestimated me then Ms., now let's dive into this" with that he started putting icecream in bowl but she held his hand .

"That's not how we eat it Mr. Rajput"

"And That's not at all how friendly conversation goes, with formal greetings" he gave her side eyes to which she laughed .

"Aapko actor hona chaiye that Amrit jiiiii" she teased streching the ji .

Whereas his heartbeat quickened hearing 'Aap' and 'ji' . It felt so adorable coming from her .

"Aur aapko akalmand" he teased her back to which she gasped .

"Maine kya kar diya ji" narrowing her gaze she asked.

"Aap icecream ko ignore maar rahin hain, chaliye bataiye how do we Actually eat it" he asked her why she stopped him .

In return she just kept the bowls aside, and sat on the ground leaning on the couch and leg spread straight .
Looking over at him, she raised her both eyebrows and gestured towards the empty space beside her .

Shaking his head with slight smile, he settled down there .

Taking the two spoons she directly took a scoop from icecream box .
Looking at her, he repeated the same with that she started telling him about her day, how nervous she was, thanked him for the Prasad, told about teachers and he just listened to her attentively .

".....and you know the buisness teacher, Aman sir, oh god he's so polite and handsome too, the girls from classes couldn't take off their eyes away from him." She continued but he got stuck in the above info .

"And you?" He suddenly asked .

"What?" She was confused on his sudden interruption .

"Did you...pay attention to him too?" He asked while frowning.

Looking at his face, she wanted to laugh but stopped it by biting her lower lip.

"Yeahhh I was Very attentive to him" she said in mischievous tone .

He looked at her for some seconds before bringing his thumb near her lips and caressing there he spoke in whispery voice .

"Then that's a problem, Because I like undivided attention of your's"

"But not everything goes as per as your liking" She continued it even though her heart was beauting at insane rate .

"You and Me, all alone and close to each other isn't that's all I wanted and you see, I have it all" with that he wiped of the icecream smeared near her lips and licked it off while maintaining the eye contact.

"You...I... Icecream....It's melting" Geet tried to change the subject as her heart couldn't take this much. Already all the blood rushed to her face and she looked red like cherry.

"Yeah something is definitely melting that's why you're red right baby" he said running his finger on her cheeks while she just pushed him back and started going from there .

"You're very mean" she took steps for outside while he laughed lightly looking at her but she came back saying "I can't leave this good icecream with a bad person like you."

To which he nodded all seriously
"All yours my lady" he said handing over the icecream box to her .

To which she again blushed understand the meaning behind his words and rushed out of their with the box .

While he sat there with hand on his heart.

"Aap to Jaan hi le lengi" even his cheeks were coated with little red .

While she walked out there and finished all the icecream but still her cheeks were heating up with same intensity.

Finishing the icecream, she threw the box in dustbin and walked inside the main section only to meet Meera's gaze who was sitting their with a young lady .

As Meera saw her she stood up and walked near her .

"Beta what happened? Your face is so red" she asked cupping Geet's face .

"Aunty...that I...I might have smelled some flower which didn't go well but it's okay" Geet managed to say .

"You sure?" Meera confirmed making Geet nod at her .

"By the way Geet, Meet Nisha my secretary and Nisha she's Geet, Urmee's best friend and my second daughter" Meera introduced while Geet smiled listening to daughter word from her .

"Hello" Geet waved at Nisha, who is a lady in her early 30s .

"Oh my, you're so cute" Nisha took her into a hug which was surprising for Geet but anyways she hugged her back mumbling a thankyou.

"Aunty I'll go and check whether that sleepyhead is awake or not and I'll see you around Nisha...if I call you di that will be okay ?" Geet asked while excusing herself from there .

"Yeah ofcourse baby" Nisha again said pulling Geet's cheeks slightly.

Nisha is a very outgoing lady and now she couldn't get over the cuteness of girl in front of her. While, the poor girl just could smile awkwardly and excused herself.

As soon as she walked away Nisha turned to Meera beaming.

"You scared my daughter" Meera jokingly said to Nisha .

"C'mon mam, she wasn't scared but but but she's so adorable and so close to you as I can see, and oh my I can imagine her beside Amrit sir, they will make such a cute and gracious couple!...." Nisha continued her blabbering, she was always like this with Meera but Meera never minded as she was effecient in her work and secretly she started liking how Nisha ease down the work pressure with her nature and talks .

But today, she couldn't take off her mind away from the words said by her .

Geet and Amrit, would really make great couple not only in front of people but within each other also. They carry such maturity and vulnerabilities that can mend together well.

Also, Geet carried that calm which Amrit needs and Amrit carries commitment and loyalty which any girl may want in a guy .

Meera shrugged off her thoughts as it's too early and she believes that if it's in fate than it will happen . But one is thing is sure she is in favour of both of them together.

Leaving her thoughts she again started focusing on her file .

On other hand, Geet walked up to Urmee's room only to find her awake but still in bed, using mobile .

She directly went to washroom to wash her flushed face .

Tying her hairs in scrunchie, she looked over at mirror while turning on the tap only to gasp.

"Hi..hi..ckey" her voice came out in whispered "What the heck!" She said loudly this time .

"What happened Geetiii, my bathroom doesn't have lizards it might be your imagination!" Urmee's voice came to which Geet just denied of nothing being there .

Sighing she tied her hairs such that it get hidden under them .

Walking out of bathroom she convinced Urmee that she will be going home .

As she descended the stairs, Meera's voice stopped her .

"Where are you going ?"

"Aunty...I...I was going home actually Raghav need some photos urgently it's related to house registration so I'll just go" she lied to Meera but she needed to get out of here, things happening today were too much for her to take .

"Okayy but let me tell the driver to drop you" to which Geet nodded .

"I want you tommorow here again" Meera said bidding her goodbye .

"Ye koi kehne ki baat hai ji" Geet exclaimed with a bright smile and waved her goodbye before sitting in car .

The whole ride, her mind kept replaying the moment of her and him together.

Reaching home, she threw her bag in corner and directly ran to kitchen and drank alot of water .

Today was a roller coaster for her .
Firstly that dangerous encounter with him, which made both of them restless. Then, the gesture of him giving Prasad filled her heart with warmth. The anxious feeling pre-college, relief after coming out of that place without mishap. Then the whole encounter in his chamber .

His dark voice and territorial words should have offended her but instead she seems to accept it and sorted the things between them.

The icecream sharing in that way was very intimate gesture for her . Which made her realise how much close they have came in such shorter span of time .

His touch never for once made her uncomfortable instead she was blushing all the time .

She's loving the new flow of emotions in her life. This is what makes her feel peace.

Thinking all this, she changed into her PJs and called it a night not before thanking to God that all things are sorted for now in her life .

"Never thought Amrit Rajput would become my Ice cream partner" with that her hand move towards her lips where his fingers were touching there she squealed  burrying her face in pillow with that sleep took over her .

Here, in palace all they sat for dinner. Meera already informed Amar that Geet returned back.

Amrit heard that and was disappointed to not being able to see her more but today was such a great day for him that nothing could spoil his mood now .

The glow was evident on his face .
Meera also observed the change, last time he was this happy after returning from orphanage.

"You seem to be in very good mood, what happened?" Meera asked him .

"Nothing Ma, just a better day" Amrit answered her back suppressing his smile .

"Uhm hmm better day ? Then why I heard of someone getting fired today in morning itself" Amar stated .

"Baba... because he wasn't attentive that's why, it has nothing to do with my mood" Amrit told him .

"Where was your 'one with mistakes deserves second chances, one with crime doesn't theory" Amar raised his eyebrows at his son

"Maa.." Amrit called the only person who can bring out his dad out of his detective mode .

Ofcourse fathers are protective over daughters but his father was still very protective over his both children, and same protectiveness he has start growing towards Geet.

"Amar let him eat yaar" Meera called him out to which he made a 'what did I do' face and silently ate his food .

Looking at the scene,Urmee burst off laughing. Hearing her laugh, the smile Amrit was suppressing also came out and he also laughed a little .

The scene was lovely, The Amar Rajput whose one glare is enough to shut people off was silenced by his wife and all other three laughing at him .

The staff smiled looking at them .

Amrit finished his food and kissed his mother's forehead and gave a big smile to his father which can cause sugar problem to one .

Before walking away he pulled Urmee with him as she also completed her dinner and they walked away taking about her day in college.

"After many days I have seen him like this, I don't know what's the reason but I hope it stays constant" Meera said after entering in their room .

"He might have found someone like I found you" Amar said hugging her from behind .

"You think?" She asked him and remembered what Nisha said .

Amar just raised his eyebrows in shrugging manner.

"Come now tell me about new project, and how was Geet's day in college I couldn't talk to her properly" He asked as they sat on couch .

"Project is going good, Nisha came to discuss that only, we have finalized some designs now let's see what clients might say" Meera told him .

"It will go good" Amar held her hand .

Sighing, she put her head on his shoulder.

"About Geet, she was anxious but after returning from college she looked relaxed about college but still she was troubled about something but before going from here there was relief on her face and a different glow too...." Meera told him .

"Is she okay now?" Amar asked as he felt sudden restlessness, Meera nodded at him.

"You care for her na Amar" Meera stated after a minute of silence.

"I do, there's some connection with her. In such less time, she has become like Urmee to me,like my daughter" Amar confessed.

"Our daughter" Meera said smiling at him and he smiled placing a kiss at her forehead.

Insta I'd - orphicwords._

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 3.6K 34
๐Ÿฆ‹She is his butterfly, soft, naive and fragile. โœจHe is the one to make her feel butterflies, ruthless, rude and heartless. ~~~~~~~~~ He is the dev...
1.2M 57.8K 42
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
322K 18.6K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
7.2K 734 11
~ LAST BOOK OF HIS SERIES ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’† ? ๐’€๐’†๐’” , ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ . [ Coming Soon] " Why are you doing these with me , plea...